Author Topic: 911 Burning the Quran ....right or wrong???  (Read 17628 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: 911 Burning the Quran ....right or wrong???
« Reply #200 on: September 11, 2010, 07:20:28 AM »
Burn all muslims!!!!

now i really cant blame 3rd world taliban for being barely functional retards...since we have them in this country...and this is supposed to be the enlightened educated 1st world  :(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #201 on: September 11, 2010, 07:27:19 AM »
im not defending the muslims but if youd take time out of your day to burn a koran your really a dumbass lol

my parents and family r muslims
my mum or sis has never worn a hijab or covered their faces
muslims in my family might go pray at a mosque on friday but as as liable to go drinking friday nite
i have supported christian charities in the past (i dont trust muslim charities)

...point..there r normal muslims out there...

my point...i still support "freedom of speech"

if burning the American flag is ok in America...so is burning the koran....

i'm pretty sure the AL-mighty gods ego can handle it  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2010, 07:32:00 AM »
Simply put - respect begets respect.  No one should burn a Quran, as no one should burn the Christian bible, as no one should burn the Jewish Torah.  All it does is create bad situations and is pretty damn racist.

Obviously, 90% of the Muslims in this world want peace, and want to live with respect.  It is the 10% of the Muslims that control via terror, radicalism and fear that have created this problem.  

Burning any form of a book that harbors deep feelings for any religion is just stupid. What point are you trying to prove? That all Muslims are bad?  Get over it - they are not.

As for the mosque being built very close to Ground Zero in New York - another stupid idea that should never be built, for again, it is clearly meant to incite.  And since some of the backers promote terror, it should be done and put away.

Like it or not, radical Muslims blew up the Twin Towers. Radical Muslims cheered the event.

yeah but its soo much easier to think of it as an "us against them" and justify all muslims as radicals...

i mean it happens on your board..people on the politics regularly take select  out of context passages from the koran and post them as "the facto" word and the only word in the koran...ie violence.

sadly...when you accept the "us against them" philosophy which many here have (bezerkfury comes to mind) you r nothing better than a talibanesque mind living in the first world and the only thing keeping you from terrorist like radical activity is our laws... transplant a mind like berzrkfury to afghanistan and you'd get a taliban jihadi..its only luck that he happened to be born in America
carpe` vaginum!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2010, 07:42:51 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/11/new.york.jones/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Dude pussied out. Hahaha

haha yeah what a pussy, seriously at least be a man and keep your word. hes scared shitless. now suddenly it was never his plan to burn those books in the first place but to give off a message ::)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2010, 07:44:11 AM »
my parents and family r muslims
my mum or sis has never worn a hijab or covered their faces
muslims in my family might go pray at a mosque on friday but as as liable to go drinking friday nite
i have supported christian charities in the past (i dont trust muslim charities)

...point..there r normal muslims out there...

my point...i still support "freedom of speech"

if burning the American flag is ok in America...so is burning the koran....

i'm pretty sure the AL-mighty gods ego can handle it  ;)

Toxic, what's your view on first cousin marriages? Not a flame or anything; just that I watched a documentary about first cousin marriages and their effect on the health of Britain's muslim population and I'm interested to know if it is the done thing among Pakistanis in the US?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2010, 08:38:52 AM »
haha yeah what a pussy, seriously at least be a man and keep your word. hes scared shitless. now suddenly it was never his plan to burn those books in the first place but to give off a message ::)
lol
First he was like " im burning these books to show that we not afraid."
Then he was like "Im not burning books, I scared for my life."
A

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2010, 08:43:24 AM »

he made a civilized decision...he knew very well that his decision would be taken as pussying out..

more muslims should make such decisions no?
carpe` vaginum!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2010, 08:50:37 AM »
he made a civilized decision...he knew very well that his decision would be taken as pussying out..

more muslims should make such decisions no?

that guy is nowhere to be called a civilized person. he pussied out.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2010, 08:50:55 AM »
Toxic, what's your view on first cousin marriages? Not a flame or anything; just that I watched a documentary about first cousin marriages and their effect on the health of Britain's muslim population and I'm interested to know if it is the done thing among Pakistanis in the US?

my parents r not related in anyway..i have to preface my answer with that

2 of my couzins are about to get married soon...first couzins(doods a doctor in America and girl is pakistani ...very wealthy family)....so yeah it happens all the time...i can only explain why it happens in my extended family and the simple answer is money!

keep the money in the family so it can be invested and not spread out...plus i'm of sindhi origin and shindhis have this thing about not mixing blood with anyone else (my parents r both unrelated but sindhi)...they r proud of their blood lines...but the main thing is always money.....there is a distrust of other families when very large sums of $ are involved so if the money stays in the common family...or if 2 closely related families pool their money for investments...you can make even more $

...all the while first couzins marrying makes looks and IQ go down the gutter  :-\

i strongly disagree with it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sindhi_language

Sindhi (Sindhi: سنڌي , Urdu: سندھی , Devanagari script: सिन्धी, Sindhī) is the language of the Sindh region of Pakistan. It is spoken by an estimated 34,410,910 people in Pakistan. It is the third most spoken language in all of Pakistan and is the official language of the province of Sindh. It is also spoken in India by some 2,820,485 speakers.[1] The government of Pakistan issues national identity cards to its citizens only in two languages, Sindhi and Urdu.
It is an Indo-Caucasian ::) language of the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family. Its has influences from a local version of spoken form of Sanskrit and from Balochi spoken in the adjacent province of Balochistan

lol its an indo-Ar YAN language...getbig changed it to caucasian...so now ya cant say ar yan???  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2010, 08:51:41 AM »
that guy is nowhere to be called a civilized person. he pussied out.

and prolly more good than bad came from it....

soo good on him
carpe` vaginum!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2010, 09:06:07 AM »
Not sure if this has been posted but....

Apparently - the Koran itself mentions burning the Koran.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2010, 09:17:01 AM »
and prolly more good than bad came from it....

soo good on him
true. But dude still pussied out.
A

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2010, 09:20:01 AM »
my parents r not related in anyway..i have to preface my answer with that

2 of my couzins are about to get married soon...first couzins(doods a doctor in America and girl is pakistani ...very wealthy family)....so yeah it happens all the time...i can only explain why it happens in my extended family and the simple answer is money!

keep the money in the family so it can be invested and not spread out...plus i'm of sindhi origin and shindhis have this thing about not mixing blood with anyone else (my parents r both unrelated but sindhi)...they r proud of their blood lines...but the main thing is always money.....there is a distrust of other families when very large sums of $ are involved so if the money stays in the common family...or if 2 closely related families pool their money for investments...you can make even more $

...all the while first couzins marrying makes looks and IQ go down the gutter  :-\

i strongly disagree with it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sindhi_language

Sindhi (Sindhi: سنڌي , Urdu: سندھی , Devanagari script: सिन्धी, Sindhī) is the language of the Sindh region of Pakistan. It is spoken by an estimated 34,410,910 people in Pakistan. It is the third most spoken language in all of Pakistan and is the official language of the province of Sindh. It is also spoken in India by some 2,820,485 speakers.[1] The government of Pakistan issues national identity cards to its citizens only in two languages, Sindhi and Urdu.
It is an Indo-Caucasian ::) language of the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family. Its has influences from a local version of spoken form of Sanskrit and from Balochi spoken in the adjacent province of Balochistan

lol its an indo-Ar YAN language...getbig changed it to caucasian...so now ya cant say ar yan???  ::)

Interesting. The majority of young muslims on the programme seemed to have a similar attitude to yourself and you got the impression that it's pressure from their families that make them go through with it. It was frustrating seeing children suffering from congenital illnesses and their parents refusing to believe the medical evidence linking it to first cousins breeding. The cost of such children to the National Health Service is massive and is becoming a real problem in the North of England. It's going to be hard to get people to break centuries old traditions, esp when, as you said, large sums of cash are involved.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2010, 09:31:51 AM »
Interesting. The majority of young muslims on the programme seemed to have a similar attitude to yourself and you got the impression that it's pressure from their families that make them go through with it. It was frustrating seeing children suffering from congenital illnesses and their parents refusing to believe the medical evidence linking it to first cousins breeding. The cost of such children to the National Health Service is massive and is becoming a real problem in the North of England. It's going to be hard to get people to break centuries old traditions, esp when, as you said, large sums of cash are involved.

but as i said...you end up suffering in the looks and IQ department...

no wonder a large majority of the UK muslim population is downright ugly and stupid...and you cant blame that for poor living conditions in the first world
carpe` vaginum!

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2010, 09:39:53 AM »
but as i said...you end up suffering in the looks and IQ department...

no wonder a large majority of the UK muslim population is downright ugly and stupid...and you cant blame that for poor living conditions in the first world

Hah! One family had four children - three of whom were blind, deaf and suffering other defects - and all the parents could say was "that it's God's will". You can't really change people's minds when they use that kind of logic.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2010, 10:07:18 AM »
Hah! One family had four children - three of whom were blind, deaf and suffering other defects -

meh...problem with the UK is that you guys tolerate behavior from this low class scum that WE FRIGGIN DONT TOLERATE IN PAKISTAN...you guys allow women clad in burkas or protests against your own damn country by these brand of muslim and tolerate threats!!!  :o  i remember these fuckers used to venture into our neighourhoods in karachi pakistan with this brand of " i'm pissed at my own short comings and am gonna vent thru religion" islam  and we'd run em off...by
1) our door man or the neighborhood security fires a few bursts in the air
2)  pick one and beat the jihadi crap out of him and the rest scatter

fortunately in pakistan there r no laws protecting anyone ...including scum
unfortunately...your own laws protects scum and gives them rights and a chance to breed

and all the parents could say was "that it's God's will". You can't really change people's minds when they use that kind of logic.
  your retort upon hearing this then should be " God must really hate you then"  ;D
carpe` vaginum!