Author Topic: 911 Burning the Quran ....right or wrong???  (Read 17630 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: 911 Burning the Quran ....right or wrong???
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2010, 06:08:02 PM »
WHO CARES.  IT'S JUST A BOOK MADE OUT OF PAPER THAT WAS PROBABLY PRINTED IN SOME SHITTY WAREHOUSE IN CHINA

your talking about the bible right?
TEAM Nasser

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2010, 06:08:58 PM »
Save a korean, burn a muslim!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2010, 06:11:30 PM »
Burn every Koran in existence.

Putting our troops in jepordy is nonsense. These animals riot, kill, and blow each other up for fun. They can use any number of current events issues in the media right now as a rallying cry to kill Americans and each other. I'm sure next week Lindsay Lohan will have a wardobe malfunction and that will set off a mass array of suicide bombings world wide.

Fuck them and their high and mighty opinion of a gutter religion founded by a child molesting murderer. No other religion gets this kind of undeserved sympathy and neither should "Islam".

We should support the burning precisely to show that we are not afraid. The more we sacrafice our beliefs to appease these pieces of shit the worse off we are in the long run.

don't you see the similarities of the USA and Christians and Muslim's?  The USA went into Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, blew people up killed hundreds of thousands of people for what?  Muslim's see our excuses for entering other lands as just as ridiculous as American's view Muslim's excuses for violence, in the end human beings are violent by nature.

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »
Also I bet any parent with a child in Afghanistan or Iraq right now is not supportive of this, it is just idiotic like many people have said to do this, people will end up dead because of some idiot, frankly he should be arrested, because he will be the cause of many deaths and that will be on his conscious the rest of his life.

TEAM Nasser

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2010, 06:35:04 PM »
STFU you fucking mongrel and learn some US history before your fat ass lectures anybody about anything.

WTF does Christianity have to do with Vietnam, Iraq, Korea or any other war the US has fought?

Your point is so unbelievably stupid that I'm not going to waste anymore time responding. You just owned yourself royally with that braindead comment.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2010, 06:45:24 PM »

enough said
TEAM WOLF

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2010, 07:20:52 PM »
STFU you fucking mongrel and learn some US history before your fat ass lectures anybody about anything.

WTF does Christianity have to do with Vietnam, Iraq, Korea or any other war the US has fought?

Your point is so unbelievably stupid that I'm not going to waste anymore time responding. You just owned yourself royally with that braindead comment.

This countries decisions are based on the bible and Christianity.  Most all presidents are Christian.  We help Israel to fulfill a bible prophecy of a land for the Jews called Israel.  It all ties in, if you don't see it your blinded by your patriotism.

TEAM Nasser

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2010, 07:25:41 PM »
This countries decisions are based on the bible and Christianity.  Most all presidents are Christian.  We help Israel to fulfill a bible prophecy of a land for the Jews called Israel.  It all ties in, if you don't see it your blinded by your patriotism.

You are probably the most lame gimmick account on getbig. Sarcasm only works when it's funny.

Hope this helps.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2010, 08:15:25 PM »
When I was a kid a friend of mine  burned a bible once to see what would happen. We had been taught in church that if you do that "the devil will come to get you and bad things will happen". He first burned one page - nothing happened. Then another, then the whole thing. Nothing happened! But we were damn scared at the time.

Funny looking back, how as a kid I believed all those stories about the Easter Bunny, Father Christmas, God, the devil etc. I even though the cookie monster on Sesame Street was real!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2010, 08:33:45 PM »
I think this sends a strong message to the muslim world. Europe should follow. It sends the right message to muslims. We'll defend your rights to pratice, however not receptive to your religion.
Here is the deal.
In a Muslim therocratic based nation like Saudi Arabia, they stone women for showing their face  in public. :o
Here in the good ol' USA you can LEGALLY burn a Bible , Koran ...or DVD of Goodrum posing, etc
I say this Koarn burning is a NON issue and could care less , one way or the other.

Of course in 1930's Germany , they burned Einstein's books and then wondered why we ended up with an atomic boomb first. LOL, Hitler , what a dumb ass for doing that hehehe

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2010, 08:42:36 PM »
I don't like the whole book burning thing.  It's a fuck you to muslims around the world and it's not necessary.  

I also oppose the victory mosque that they are planning to build at ground zero.  This is a fuck you to the USA.  There are 100 mosques in New York.  It doen't need to be built there.  

This is why I hate people and I hate organized religion.
Come at me Bro!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2010, 08:47:15 PM »
Obama is a Muslim supporter. For the Muslims that organized Sep 11, this is the ultimate conquest - a Muslim temple where the World Trade Centre was - the ultimate reminder - don't fuck with Muslims - we dominante you - we conqured you! I wonder how all the US guys who fought overseas "defending America" feel about this.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 08:48:23 PM »
I don't like the whole book burning thing.  It's a fuck you to muslims around the world and it's not necessary.  

I also oppose the victory mosque that they are planning to build at ground zero.  This is a fuck you to the USA.  There are 100 mosques in New York.  It doen't need to be built there.  

This is why I hate people and I hate organized religion.
BINGO. They want to use the USA's laws and freedoms to promote their ground zero mosque ( 2 blocks away). Ok fine, but why is in a Muslim nation they make it illegal for jews or christains to do the same thing? Seems damn hypocrtical to me.
At least the USA is fair and consistant on this issue.
I am sick of folks useing their religion as the basis for anything.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2010, 08:54:27 PM »
Obama is a Muslim supporter. For the Muslims that organized Sep 11, this is the ultimate conquest - a Muslim temple where the World Trade Centre was - the ultimate reminder - don't fuck with Muslims - we dominante you - we conqured you! I wonder how all the US guys who fought overseas "defending America" feel about this.
I was a US marine and while I don't agree with the 9/11 mosque, it is ILLEGAL for the Pres or anyone else to block it based on religious grounds.
Unlike them, we protect the freedoms of all people here in the USA. I know, I know, don't bore me with the all the "facts" about Obama being a secret Muslim from Kenya.
FYI, one nuke boomer sub with a doz or so mega ton nuke cruise missles can turn the dessert sand into glass and vaporize every jihadist from here to the hills of Baghdad . They knocked down a couple buildings , big deal, they don't dominate jack squat.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2010, 09:00:51 PM »
Dont fascist countrys burn books?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2010, 09:04:34 PM »
Dont fascist countrys burn books?
I say we go down to the Koran burnings and LIGHT FARTS while watching them   across the street  :o
THAT is the kind of public  demonstration I could support.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »

enough said
Soooo, was it Pres Bush or VP Cheney that had the detonator?  ::)
That 9/11 Inside Job crap is reatrded, c'mon get real.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2010, 09:08:12 PM »
simply put....

we r better than them....BUT.....

FREEDOM OF SPEECH.....BURN IT!!!!!!  

i disagree but BURN IT.......

i love this country 8)

and o.....at this point...blak people loose all " you may tlk shit about anyone BUT us" points  ;)

im not defending the muslims but if youd take time out of your day to burn a koran your really a dumbass lol
TEAM LAURA LEE!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2010, 09:11:44 PM »
We have to understand each other. Not hate each other.
No.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2010, 09:12:11 PM »
I was at Chelsea Piers when the Towers were hit. I was listening to Howard Stern and he said the first tower was hit. I went outside and saw it smoking. Saw the second plane hit as clear as day. Have no beef with anyone. But Pome Britts aren't my fondness. Timmy is not a Muslim. I'm all for no burning of nothing. Burning the Quran is moving backwards. We have to understand each other. Not hate each other.
I could care less about lighting books up and buring them. I do like the idea of a hot babe smokin' my pipe however. :D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2010, 09:13:22 PM »
I was at Chelsea Piers when the Towers were hit. I was listening to Howard Stern and he said the first tower was hit. I went outside and saw it smoking. Saw the second plane hit as clear as day. Have no beef with anyone. But Pome Britts aren't my fondness. Timmy is not a Muslim. I'm all for no burning of nothing. Burning the Quran is moving backwards. We have to understand each other. Not hate each other.

Damn straight! Lets kill those cave monkeys!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2010, 09:18:19 PM »
Damn straight! Lets kill those cave monkeys!!!
Light farts not books is my motto

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2010, 10:06:02 PM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2010, 11:00:43 PM »
Finally, he may “beat” her, though it must be without “hurting, breaking a bone, leaving blue or black marks on the body and avoiding hitting the face, at any cost.”
lål  beat her but dont hurt her.....stupid fucking muslims.

whats the fun of beating a woman if you cant hurt her?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2010, 12:30:19 AM »
In mosques and madrasas around the world, Islamic Imams preach about the need for the global expansion of Islam, and the strategy behind this expansion involves four phases that depend on the level of Islam’s penetration.

Phase 1: When Islam starts to enter a region (e.g., most Canadian provinces and US states), it keeps a low profile. When required, it introduces itself as a religion of peace.

Phase 2: When a critical mass of Muslims gathers, Islam demands recognition of the applicability of the Sharia law to the members of its community (e.g., Canadian province of Ontario and US state of Minnesota).

Phase 3: When the Muslim population becomes a large minority, Islam demands incorporating elements of Sharia law into the host nation’s legal system (e.g., Germany). This demand appeals to and exploits the egalitarianism of Western democracies and is often supported by “rogue” elements from the Muslim community that engage in or threaten violence (e.g., France and UK).

Phase 4: When the Muslim population becomes the majority and/or Islam gains control of a nation (e.g., Taliban in Afghanistan prior to 2001), Sharia law is imposed on the nation, which is then locked down against non-Islamic influences, principally Christianity. The ideal Islamic state is Saudi Arabia, where Sharia is the only law of the land and enforced without mercy.

This expansion is financed by Saudi oil profits, driven by high birth rate, and will benefit if Iran acquires nuclear weaponry and/or radicals gains control of Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal.

Sharia Europe
Sharia law entered Europe after WWII when the weakened European nations retracted from their colonies, bringing to Europe their former colonial subjects as both refugees and cheap labor from such Muslim nations as Pakistan (UK), Turkey (Germany) and Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia (France).

Initially, Sharia law was applied discretely within the small Muslim communities of Europe. But after two generations of high birth rate and immigration, those communities have grown to where the Sharia law now challenges the Judeo-Christian foundations of their host European nations.

In Germany, for example, Muslim men have successfully used the Sharia law in court to defend their right to beat their wives and to practice polygamy.

In United Kingdom, where Islamic imams now outnumber Christian pastors and converting empty church buildings into mosques has become a cottage industry, the Archbishop of Canterbury – the leader of the Church of England – recently stated that adopting elements of the Sharia law into the English judicial system was “unavoidable”.