Author Topic: 911 Burning the Quran ....right or wrong???  (Read 17682 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: 911 Burning the Quran ....right or wrong???
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2010, 12:39:33 AM »
That retard should be able to burn qurans offcourse, and i would laugh about it because its fun when people are offended when their religion is ridiculed and bashed.
but that pastor is no better than these despotic beards in afghanistan.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2010, 04:42:21 AM »
Burn every Koran in existence.

Putting our troops in jepordy is nonsense. These animals riot, kill, and blow each other up for fun. They can use any number of current events issues in the media right now as a rallying cry to kill Americans and each other. I'm sure next week Lindsay Lohan will have a wardobe malfunction and that will set off a mass array of suicide bombings world wide.

Fuck them and their high and mighty opinion of a gutter religion founded by a child molesting murderer. No other religion gets this kind of undeserved sympathy and neither should "Islam".

We should support the burning precisely to show that we are not afraid. The more we sacrafice our beliefs to appease these pieces of shit the worse off we are in the long run.
American soldiers dont bomb and shoot innocent people in arab countries no?
They can kill hundreds and its deemed ok
But one white trash american soldier gets killed (in a war) and its a tragedy!!
Its a fucking war
Your country is fucked up enough without concentrating on 'freeing iraq'
Get the fuck out of iraq, that would free it up

Now muslim extremists piss me off, they have england in uproar but human rights interfere when they are going to be jailed/deported
In america, uk, ireland etc there should be no mosques, in arab countries the american soldiers should not be

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2010, 04:44:15 AM »
Its simple really
If you come to our countries you respect our law and religion
If you dont like that then fuck off
Same goes for american soldiers in iraq etc, they have no business being there, fuck home

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2010, 05:07:37 AM »
Its simple really
If you come to our countries you respect our law and religion
If you dont like that then fuck off
Same goes for american soldiers in iraq etc, they have no business being there, fuck home

reptilians

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2010, 05:15:34 AM »
Some really dumb people in this thread talking about a "country" burning the korans......it's not a federal program, although it should be imo, its one guys church....and its also funny to me that many of the same people defending the "right" of the turds to build the mosque at ground zero are not saying the same thing about this.  Dullards.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2010, 05:17:23 AM »
We're blaming an entire religion for the act of some extremist! Get a history book and read about some of the atrocities committed by extremist Christians in the name of religion. Should all of those who believe in Christianity be held accountable?

Most Muslims are peaceful just like most Christians are peaceful. Peoples should not be held responsible for the radicals of their particular faiths.
We really are giving ammunition to extremist Muslims with all of this bullshit.

They'll look at this and say "We told you. Despite all of it's high ideals, America is basically a Christian's only club! Others need not apply."Not true but that is how it will be seen and twisted.

We have very comfortable lives as citizens in this country. Don't know if we're ready for all of that to change.

And to all of the "bring it on" Cowboys out there....
that's easy to say until people you care about are murdered.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2010, 05:20:08 AM »
In mosques and madrasas around the world, Islamic Imams preach about the need for the global expansion of Islam, and the strategy behind this expansion involves four phases that depend on the level of Islam’s penetration.

Phase 1: When Islam starts to enter a region (e.g., most Canadian provinces and US states), it keeps a low profile. When required, it introduces itself as a religion of peace.

Phase 2: When a critical mass of Muslims gathers, Islam demands recognition of the applicability of the Sharia law to the members of its community (e.g., Canadian province of Ontario and US state of Minnesota).

Phase 3: When the Muslim population becomes a large minority, Islam demands incorporating elements of Sharia law into the host nation’s legal system (e.g., Germany). This demand appeals to and exploits the egalitarianism of Western democracies and is often supported by “rogue” elements from the Muslim community that engage in or threaten violence (e.g., France and UK).

Phase 4: When the Muslim population becomes the majority and/or Islam gains control of a nation (e.g., Taliban in Afghanistan prior to 2001), Sharia law is imposed on the nation, which is then locked down against non-Islamic influences, principally Christianity. The ideal Islamic state is Saudi Arabia, where Sharia is the only law of the land and enforced without mercy.

This expansion is financed by Saudi oil profits, driven by high birth rate, and will benefit if Iran acquires nuclear weaponry and/or radicals gains control of Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal.

Sharia Europe
Sharia law entered Europe after WWII when the weakened European nations retracted from their colonies, bringing to Europe their former colonial subjects as both refugees and cheap labor from such Muslim nations as Pakistan (UK), Turkey (Germany) and Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia (France).

Initially, Sharia law was applied discretely within the small Muslim communities of Europe. But after two generations of high birth rate and immigration, those communities have grown to where the Sharia law now challenges the Judeo-Christian foundations of their host European nations.

In Germany, for example, Muslim men have successfully used the Sharia law in court to defend their right to beat their wives and to practice polygamy.

In United Kingdom, where Islamic imams now outnumber Christian pastors and converting empty church buildings into mosques has become a cottage industry, the Archbishop of Canterbury – the leader of the Church of England – recently stated that adopting elements of the Sharia law into the English judicial system was “unavoidable”.

GREAT post and pretty acurate. The Muslim religion alone is NOT the real issue. It is extreme fanatics that want it to be law.
Thank GOD for the US constitution.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2010, 05:20:24 AM »
We're blaming an entire religion for the act of some extremist! Get a history book and read about some of the atrocities committed by extremist Christians in the name of religion. Should all of those who believe in Christianity be held accountable?

Most Muslims are peaceful just like most Christians are peaceful. Peoples should not be held responsible for the radicals of their particular faiths.

They'll look at this and say "We told you. Despite all of it's high ideals, America is basically a Christian's only club! Others need not apply."Not true but that is how it will be seen and twisted.

We have very comfortable lives as citizens in this country. Don't know if we're ready for all of that to change.

Ummm, the last time anyone was killed in the name of christianity was about 500 yrs ago, chief.  Up to and including today, someone will be killed in the name of islam.....see the difference?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2010, 05:22:55 AM »

Truth

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2010, 06:13:09 AM »
I agree that the ideal state is where all religions are respected equally by all people.
Sadly this is not the case in muslim Nations.
They always demand religeous tolerance in NON Muslim nations but give very little in their own Muslim countires. wtf?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2010, 06:16:14 AM »
I agree that the ideal state is where all religions are respected equally by all people.
Sadly this is not the case in muslim Nations.
They always demand religeous tolerance in NON Muslim nations but give very little in their own Muslim countires. wtf?

Shhhhhh Howard.....you are making too much sense....

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2010, 06:21:45 AM »
Shhhhhh Howard.....you are making too much sense....
I would ask the Saudi's if they were willing to have a Christian Church or Jewish Synogouge , a couple hundred feet from the black stone shrine in Mecca?
If they said no, I would say same deal with the 9/11 site mosque. ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2010, 06:22:43 AM »
I would ask the Saudi's if they were willing to have a Christian Church or Jewish Synogouge , a couple hundred feet from the black stone shrine in Mecca?
If they said no, I would say same deal with the 9/11 site mosque. ;)

Again man, you are making waaaaay too much sense on this topic.  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2010, 06:38:14 AM »
Again man, you are making waaaaay too much sense on this topic.  ;D
I think this sums it up :
Pres. Obama could offer to make ground zero an "all faiths" exhibit.
His design would include a statue of: Moses (Jews) , Jesus ( Christian), Jospeh Smith ( Mormons) , The Buhda , Vishna ( Hindu) etc and the Prophet Mohammed ( Muslim).
Guess which group is the only one putting out death threats for showing an "image " of their guy? ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2010, 06:40:23 AM »
I think this sums it up :
Pres. Obama could offer to make ground zero an "all faiths" exhibit.
His design would include a statue of: Moses (Jews) , Jesus ( Christian), Jospeh Smith ( Mormons) , The Buhda , Vishna ( Hindu) etc and the Prophet Mohammed ( Muslim).
Guess which group is the only one putting out death threats for showing an "image " of their guy? ::)

Those danged rowdy mormons !!!!  ;) ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2010, 07:38:54 AM »
TYR and Showstoppa summed up everything I was going to say, so no point in repeating the same stuff. A single individual burning a book has nothing to do with America. It's not sanctioned by the government. It's freedom of speech. Many of you in this thread can't wrap your tiny brains around this fact. In addition, America has never and would never go to war over religion. Are you people fucking retarded or what? Bone up on your US and World History and get a clue.

To Rome, your post is nonsense on many levels. First of all, how is violence in the name of religion committed by Christians 500+ years ago relevant to the overwhelming amount of CURRENT DAY violence committed in the name of Islam on a DAILY basis? Please enlighten me. Douchebags like yourself think that life is a history lesson to be played out in a classroom. In the real world, present day, Islam is a threat to civilized society period. I don't give a shit about what happened 5 centuries ago on the other side of the world, and neither should anyone else.

Don't you find it the least bit ironic that you claim that Muslims peaceful and then finish your post by saying: We have very comfortable lives as citizens in this country. Don't know if we're ready for all of that to change.And to all of the "bring it on" Cowboys out there....that's easy to say until people you care about are murdered Sorry this happened already on 911. Why would my comfortable lifestyle change further? Oh right, the peaceful Muslims might do something to jepordize that.  Maybe the  people that I care about were murdered by all of those peaceful Muslims I presume you were reffering to.

And FYI a conservative estimate of radical Muslims worldwide is 80 million+ people. 80 million. Not 8,000 or 80,000-- 80,000,000. I hope that Muslims do reach the same conclusion that you did and leave this contry or refuse to enter. This country would be much safer. Every other faith has figured out how to live in harmony with secular society except Islam. And because of that and the fact that these so-called moderates who follow Islam are too cowardly to take back their religion, I have no problem with burning any and every Koran the preacher in question can get his hands on. 

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2010, 07:43:12 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2010, 07:50:12 AM »
This is an opinion peace I came across last night and I think it does a great job taking to task the apologists, scumbags and people claiming that this will lead to more violence.

"The Democrats and liberal media are frothing at the mouth over some lousy burning Qur’ans. But where were the stern faces and heartfelt concern for the troops’ safety from 2002-2009 when the NY Times leaked confidential secrets involving National Security, when Abu Ghraib photos were front page news every day for a year, not to mention the WikiLeaks Document Dump that poses a far greater danger to the troops than a few crispy Qur’ans.

And what about all the Qur’ans that were incinerated as insurgents blew up and continue to blow up mosques in the Middle East?

Was Hillary wearing her Muslim hijab when she offered her “unequivocal condemnation of this disrespectful, disgraceful act?” AG Eric Holder called the pastor “idiotic and dangerous,” something he refrained from saying about the Fort Hood Shooter. Gen David Petraeus repeated the same statement that I heard from the White House, “Were the actual burning to take place, the safety of our soldiers and civilians would be put in jeopardy and accomplishment of the mission would be made more difficult.” So there’s no way to know if those were his thoughts or an Obama speechwriter’s.

Funny there is never any handwringing when Muslims insult Americans as they do  on a regular basis both here an abroad.

Did you even see this video on the 6:00 News when the Islamic Thinkers Society desecrated our flag and trashed our country (where they have chosen to reside) right in the streets of Midtown Manhattan? Free Speech double standards, indeed.

I suggest we call ‘Burn a Qur’an Day’ an eye for an eye."

It's funny. The MSM felt compelled to plaster those Abu Ghraib pictures EVERYWHERE and are directly responsible for getting Nicholas Berg beheaded as well as having the blood of countless others who died in the reprisal attacks on their hands. In a time of war the MSM was posting pictures that they knew would lead to mass violence. But that was OK. The NY Times and other rags had no qualms with posting up the real names of Afghan informants with the Wikileaks incident.

But NOW they feel compelled to take the moral high road and not burn some korans to prevent violence. What a sad joke.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2010, 08:02:10 AM »
I'd probably be in jail right now if I saw that in person.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2010, 08:10:02 AM »
Burn it.
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2010, 08:31:02 AM »
It's a bad read anyway. If they were burning poetry or some work of art i would be offended. Who really gives a shit about fundamentalist religious garbage, Waste of paper.
Trans Milkshake.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2010, 08:36:13 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2010, 08:39:05 AM »
Its taking the piss asking for a mosque to be built on ground zero
They are having a right laugh at your expense and at your politically correct society

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2010, 08:41:37 AM »

Jesus fucking christ. These degenrate's choose to live in the country of the flag that they are desecrating. The rate they breed look forward to a muslim world by about 2050.
Trans Milkshake.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2010, 08:46:20 AM »
wouldnt it be fun to lock these gentlemen up naked in a cage with a few pigs? love to see that