Author Topic: Caption this pic of Biden  (Read 10502 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Caption this pic of Biden
« on: October 07, 2010, 11:48:05 AM »
"The taxpayers are coming, the taxpayers are coming, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! ! ! ! "

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Caption this pic of Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 11:49:06 AM »
"Are you sure Obama said I could give a statement to the press if I get there before he does?"

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 11:57:12 AM »
One thing I hate about NYC is the chance of running into 333333......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 11:59:13 AM »

You would not even recognize me if you saw me, and I probably would be the guy saving your ass from the thugs on the mugger mover.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 12:04:26 PM »
You would not even recognize me if you saw me, and I probably would be the guy saving your ass from the thugs on the mugger mover.
yea right hero boy ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 12:07:39 PM »

I hate the NYPD.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 12:08:59 PM »
yea right hero boy ::)

Fool.   You have no idea whats out there.  Everyone thinks I'm NYPD or UC or something since I'm always the lone big white dude dressing everyone down in the subway and not taking crap.

Its just different in a lot parts of bronx, brooklyn, queens,  an GW can fill you in as to what I mean.    Its not bumble fuck america like where you live.      

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 12:10:03 PM »
I hate the NYPD.

Yonkers, PD is even worse.  Those dude will stomp you into the ICU for nothing. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 12:15:43 PM »
Yonkers, PD is even worse.  Those dude will stomp you into the ICU for nothing. 

A couple of weeks ago I was riding back at 3AM from my gf's place in Brooklyn and I fell asleep in an empty car. I was woken up violently by the police who emptied out my bag and gave me a fine of 100 dollars for occupying more than one seat (in an empty car at 3 in the morning, after I had accidentally fallen asleep). Stupid cops made me take off my shirt, jeans and shoes too on the middle of the subway platform. I hate cops.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 12:18:41 PM »
A couple of weeks ago I was riding back at 3AM from my gf's place in Brooklyn and I fell asleep in an empty car. I was woken up violently by the police who emptied out my bag and gave me a fine of 100 dollars for occupying more than one seat (in an empty car at 3 in the morning, after I had accidentally fallen asleep). Stupid cops made me take off my shirt, jeans and shoes too on the middle of the subway platform. I hate cops.

A lot of the people on this board have no clue what goes on sometimes.  NYPD often chases people into Yonkers can calss Yonkers cops to deliver a brutal beat down because yonkers cops get away with more than NYPD. 

One of my friends who is a cop has broken his hand 5 times on dudes' faces and tells me of beating they give people that make whatt hey did to KSM look like nothing. 

A dude will have to show up in a wheelchair for the arraignment.   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 12:26:31 PM »
A lot of the people on this board have no clue what goes on sometimes.  NYPD often chases people into Yonkers can calss Yonkers cops to deliver a brutal beat down because yonkers cops get away with more than NYPD. 

One of my friends who is a cop has broken his hand 5 times on dudes' faces and tells me of beating they give people that make whatt hey did to KSM look like nothing. 

Police corruption is insane; you don't really believe it until you experience it first hand. They get off on the authority and the power trip.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 12:26:56 PM »
Biden:  

"That moron in the WH is dead set on collapsing the nation.  I'm sick of this marxist traitor.  RUN! ! ! ! "    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 12:28:39 PM »
Police corruption is insane; you don't really believe it until you experience it first hand. They get off on the authority and the power trip.

I have seen stuff half this board would never believe.    Whether its brutal beatdowns, corruption, payoffs, drunk cops letting their GF's drive the car, pension fraud, ticket abuse, etc.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 12:39:12 PM »

No offense but your cop friend shouldn't be a cop

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »

Shaved head, white dude, packing and angry...

Sounds like a bad action movie.

;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »
No offense but your cop friend shouldn't be a cop

Look up Yonkers PD.  Average cop makes over 125k and they have more police brutality cases than anywhere else.  We have an FBI monitor here for what they do.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 12:43:21 PM »
I have seen stuff half this board would never believe.    Whether its brutal beatdowns, corruption, payoffs, drunk cops letting their GF's drive the car, pension fraud, ticket abuse, etc.   
were you a cop?  You would have to have been to have actually seen some of that.  Or are you just recounting the news history on it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 12:44:34 PM »
Shaved head, white dude, packing and angry...

Sounds like a bad action movie.

;)

My carry is not valid in NYC.  its valid all over NYS, but NYC.  So, i would be the guy in a Yankee ball cap, jeans, black tee shirt - with a copy of a 1500 page book in my hand.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 12:49:01 PM »
were you a cop?  You would have to have been to have actually seen some of that.  Or are you just recounting the news history on it?

Where i am from 40% of the white kids become cops, firemen, garbage men, etc.  40% become career criminals like mafia thugs, drug dealers, dope fiends, etc.  10% leave.    The other 10% of us try to make it on our own in the area as it is. 

I know plenty of criminals, mafia thugs, drug dealers, bangers, MC people, etc, , but the majority of my friends are firemen, cops, etc.  I'm sort of in that 10% who stayed and never went to either the dark side or the boys in blue.       

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 12:49:47 PM »
My carry is not valid in NYC.  its valid all over NYS, but NYC.  So, i would be the guy in a Yankee ball cap, jeans, black tee shirt - with a copy of a 1500 page book in my hand.  
...who looks like Michael Chiklis  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »
Where i am from 40% of the white kids become cops, firemen, garbage men, etc.  40% become career criminals like mafia thugs, drug dealers, dope fiends, etc.  10% leave.    The other 10% of us try to make it on our own in the area as it is. 

I know plenty of criminals, mafia thugs, drug dealers, bangers, MC people, etc, , but the majority of my friends are firemen, cops, etc.  I'm sort of in that 10% who stayed and never went to either the dark side or the boys in blue.       
what do your cop friends think about the stuff you say about cops here?  I mean I agree with that stuff but then again, I don't have cop friends.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »
...who looks like Michael Chiklis  :D

That is me almost identicle but stronger.

35 y/o and i push more weight than ever.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »
That is me almost identicle but stronger.

35 y/o and i push more weight than ever.  
Almost Itentacles from what i've seen. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 12:58:45 PM »
what do your cop friends think about the stuff you say about cops here?  I mean I agree with that stuff but then again, I don't have cop friends.

They probably agree with it.  The cops where i am view themselves as a publicly financed street gang in competition with latin kings, MS 13, Vatos Loco, etc.  

The idea is that they have to be tougher than those punks so they go even further with brutality than they will hoping to chase them out of the city, but it never works.  Hugo - what do you think of this?  the guy got off BTW.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2010, 01:01:43 PM »
They probably agree with it.  The cops where i am view themselves as a publicly financed street gang in competition with latin kings, MS 13, Vatos Loco, etc.  

The idea is that they have to be tougher than those punks so they go even further with brutality than they will hoping to chase them out of the city, but it never works.  Hugo - what do you think of this?  the guy got off BTW.  

so basically you're saying nothing has changed there since the early days of NY?