Author Topic: Drop the bodybuilding diet?  (Read 14472 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Drop the bodybuilding diet?
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 10:43:51 AM »
1.) Clean food = healthy bodybuilding foods,
2.) lean meats,
3.) whole grains,
4.) vegetables etc.
5.) No junk food.

6.) Think about it a pizza has like 1,000 calories, its pretty easy to get to 1,000 calories eating that.....  But you'd have to fucking eat a whole lot of lean grilled chicken breasts to get to 1,000 calories lol - so its obviously better cause of calorie control....

7.) Aside from controlling calories, junk food - you know McD's, BK, all that shit has a ton of proccessed shit and fillers, which are in no way beneficial to bodybuilding and muscle gain, eventually they will hinder it if you keep decreasing insulin sensitivity.....

I love me some pizza and BK though  ;D

1.) Yes but that's just a different name for "clean".
2.) "Lean" meat because fat is not part of a "clean" diet?
3.) I'm guessing for fiber?
4.) I'm guessing for vitamins and other micros?
5.) But then we need a definition of "junk".
6.) That sounds like a matter of convenience, IMO differs individually.
7.) For health it may not be optimal to only eat McD and BK but what kind of shit and fillers is in there which would hinder muscle gains? I really don't know. Do you have any reference regarding the insulin sensitivity?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »
I am interested in wavelengths question in point 7. also.

WLDP=not optimal for efficient dumpage.
I hate the State.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2010, 11:21:11 AM »
About 6 months ago I just got totally sick and tired of following the high protien, high calories bodybuilding diet and I said "Fuck it, i'm not gonna do this any more."

So I just started eating a standard 3 balanced meals a day with some snacks. No supps, no protein powders. None of that bullshit.

I kept on lifting hard and kept everything else the same.

What changed?  I didn't lose any strength or muscle mass. But I DID lean out a lot. It seemed like the extra protien and calories I was consuming were just going into fat for me, not muscle.

So now, i'm eating healthier, eating less, spending less money on food, i'm leaner and I look a lot better......

I think that for a natural lifter. You should just lift hard and eat healthy, and your genetics will take you to your peak regardless of what you eat. And if you overeat, it'll just go toward fat.

All this force feeding and bulking is good if you are on steroids. But for a natural it'll just get you chubby.

Lift hard, be healthy, your genetics will take you where you wanna go.
Protein doesnt get stored  ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2010, 11:47:15 AM »
No I just inserted the link from your photobucket page smart ass.

I did however save this. Do you want me to jerk off to it tough guy?

Removed for kindness  ;)

HAHA, I found'em too :P

and some other pics... I'll save'em just in case and... I will entertain my self with'em when the need comes  ;D

but we were cool before, so shipshekki has NO PROBLEM that I love to kill animals for fun, throw plastics in the wild, consume products and make love to blonds and brunettes and puke on asian women, right?

:D

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2010, 11:50:03 AM »
7.) For health it may not be optimal to only eat McD and BK but what kind of shit and fillers is in there which would hinder muscle gains? I really don't know. Do you have any reference regarding the insulin sensitivity?

Write a sample diet aleady! Be it 1500 cals and at least 160-200g protein per day!

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2010, 01:17:43 PM »

For me eating "clean" means eating foods that have a low caloric density. So you can get the most protein and carbs out of a controlled calories diet.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »
if you cheat?

If I cheat all hell breaks loose... no organized structure...  for example this past sunday...  I had my normal meal 1 (eggs and oats) minus the protein shake, then for lunch I had BK - had a double whopper, large fries, and a chicken tenders.  For dinner I had thai food, and munched on halloween candy all day long.. didn't have any supplements. or protein shakes!

Some days I'll eat all my planned meals and stick to the diet, except maybe for the last meal i'll go out to dinner, like on friday, I ate everything on my diet except my last real whole meal, I just had a HUGE pizza!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2010, 03:25:34 PM »
If I cheat all hell breaks loose... no organized structure...  for example this past sunday...  I had my normal meal 1 (eggs and oats) minus the protein shake, then for lunch I had BK - had a double whopper, large fries, and a chicken tenders.  For dinner I had thai food, and munched on halloween candy all day long.. didn't have any supplements. or protein shakes!

Some days I'll eat all my planned meals and stick to the diet, except maybe for the last meal i'll go out to dinner, like on friday, I ate everything on my diet except my last real whole meal, I just had a HUGE pizza!
cool, and i thought i was the only one to have an eating disorder like that.  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2010, 03:28:24 PM »
cool, and i thought i was the only one to have an eating disorder like that.  ;D

Nah I'm pretty bad - I cheat A LOT in my off-season!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2010, 03:30:58 PM »
No such thing as wavelength diet principles, dude believes in getting enough protein to gain strength and lowering calories enough to get ripped... not rocket science as he would say himself. It seems like many people just dismiss what he has to say because they heard "a calorie is a calorie" somewhere.

I agree with him for the most part; just his way is not best for optimal dump taking.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2010, 03:34:59 PM »
I agree with him for the most part; just his way is not best for optimal dump taking.

I'm sure a diet can be found with enough protein and adequate calories which is close to optimal for dump taking ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »
I'm sure a diet can be found with enough protein and adequate calories which is close to optimal for dump taking ;D

Whole grains and greens= the path of enlightenment.
I hate the State.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 03:38:12 PM »

What is wavelength's diet principle?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2010, 03:38:51 PM »

schnitzel and beer

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2010, 03:40:21 PM »

a slice of pizza for breakfast.

a piece of cake for the next meal

then a piece of cake (whatever is left)

and a 100grm protein shake.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2010, 04:10:24 PM »

Abbreviated as WLDP, the Wavelength Diet Principles consist of the axiom of thermodynamics stating that....ah well, you get it.
I hate the State.

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2010, 04:42:09 PM »
I find it completely demotivating to bulk to much- even thoug I get a little stronger, getting close to 20% bf just completely takes away the joy of bodybuilding.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2010, 12:51:21 AM »
fuck the bodybuilding diet

i used to eat like 6 times a day every 3 hours or so, taking in protein shakes a few times a day, going to bed same time all the time etc etc

then i got fed up and said fuck this shit i have a life to live

what happend?

didnt lose any mass or strength, ate whatever i wanted and didnt get fat i actually leaned out,

and for whoever wants to live a normal life and be a "bodybuilder" i suggest looking into GH and testosterone  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2010, 02:06:03 AM »
fuck the bodybuilding diet

i used to eat like 6 times a day every 3 hours or so, taking in protein shakes a few times a day, going to bed same time all the time etc etc

then i got fed up and said fuck this shit i have a life to live

what happend?

didnt lose any mass or strength, ate whatever i wanted and didnt get fat i actually leaned out,

and for whoever wants to live a normal life and be a "bodybuilder" i suggest looking into GH and testosterone  :D

this.

I haven't touched supplements in ages... I've noticed when I eat carbs the whole day my training goes super awesome, cakes especially. When I eat lots of protein to get the "anabolic state" ( ::) ) I just get stressful and think "ok now I should have my body in optimal and mathematicly correct state to build mass and train  ::)

when I eat lots of carbs cakes etc, I feel good, look good... I'm ripped, 7%/8% constantly, if I cut carbs out i would get dised in no time..

carbs = muscle builder, you only need like fucking 40g of protein a day if even that, lol

Like you said, all the magasine training/food is for the juice heads

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2010, 03:05:23 AM »

this.

I haven't touched supplements in ages... I've noticed when I eat carbs the whole day my training goes super awesome, cakes especially. When I eat lots of protein to get the "anabolic state" ( ::) ) I just get stressful and think "ok now I should have my body in optimal and mathematicly correct state to build mass and train  ::)

when I eat lots of carbs cakes etc, I feel good, look good... I'm ripped, 7%/8% constantly, if I cut carbs out i would get dised in no time..

carbs = muscle builder, you only need like fucking 40g of protein a day if even that, lol

Like you said, all the magasine training/food is for the juice heads

lol lets see that "ripped" physique of yours then  ::)

Cyttorak

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2010, 03:10:37 AM »
Thanks man, much appreciated  ;)

weird chest shape

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2010, 03:25:02 AM »
About 6 months ago I just got totally sick and tired of following the high protien, high calories bodybuilding diet and I said "Fuck it, i'm not gonna do this any more."

So I just started eating a standard 3 balanced meals a day with some snacks. No supps, no protein powders. None of that bullshit.

I kept on lifting hard and kept everything else the same.

What changed?  I didn't lose any strength or muscle mass. But I DID lean out a lot. It seemed like the extra protien and calories I was consuming were just going into fat for me, not muscle.

So now, i'm eating healthier, eating less, spending less money on food, i'm leaner and I look a lot better......

I think that for a natural lifter. You should just lift hard and eat healthy, and your genetics will take you to your peak regardless of what you eat. And if you overeat, it'll just go toward fat.

All this force feeding and bulking is good if you are on steroids. But for a natural it'll just get you chubby.

Lift hard, be healthy, your genetics will take you where you wanna go.

exactly my experience as well. i used to prepare meals for the whole week, fish rice broccolli, crazy usage of supplements. what a bullshit, glad i dont do that anymore.
and like you say, your genetics decide for you, it doesnt matter. my focus is more on training "right" nowadays and i still make progress. i only try to eat a little more protein than the average person.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2010, 03:36:23 AM »
lol lets see that "ripped" physique of yours then  ::)

I took this pic one week ago

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2010, 03:38:54 AM »

looking good man  8), well done. i thought you were one of these internet bulshitters.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2010, 03:44:17 AM »

Monster 1974 Arnold hair.  ;D