Author Topic: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO  (Read 18878 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »
I am sorry the show ended, and in a way sorry it ended this way although it did make for good radio

While it is obvious that we can never know all that happened between you guys, i think carl came out looking worse. At 52 i dont know if it still qualifies as a mid-life crisis but this kind of "i had a revelation- and now am a changed man" typically ends badly.

Carl can be funny but there is definitely a dark underside there, and if you listen to superhuman radio he is able to outright lie for revenue, and believes some conspiracy theories that are as crazy as that carson guy.

Off course Aaron is also a professional schmoozer and is always on script with the little tyrants that rule the industry but has a propensity to fuck up at times which gives him a more human face

One thing no one mentioned so far, which i found distasteful was that you guys ended up making fun of ali amini and the 'islam thing', with carl openly taking the piss of someone who was a guest- that looked bad on both of you -p.s. "no muslim"

it wasnt carson, it was youngguns that carl was goin gback and forth with about conspiracy theories

and it was funny that carl was trying to make that kid look like  a retard for believing in conspiracy theories..............wh en carl himself is "Mr. Conspiracy Theory"............he thinks Monsanto is purposly poisoning or food, that the US gov is secretly putting deadly pathogens in our seasonal flu shots, and that there is some clandestine cabal in the US court system to casterate, humiliate, and monetarily harm american males

so how can you try to humiliate someone for believin gin conspiracy theories, when YOU believe conspiracy theories.............he really is a hypocritical dishonest douchebag

and yeh, back in the day i tried to listen to superhuman radio,..........but the dishonesty is offputting, lying about the efficacy of the sponsors products, hell, most shows are jsut a thinly veiled hour long commercial for his sponsors

a truly detestable spineless human being

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 11:41:01 AM »
haha he's ready to marry miss x

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 01:29:18 PM »
little does he know that ms X is an avatar created by Monsanto to castrate men.

Now that i think about it ,there is a similar line of events on the palumbo-romano and aaron-carl shows/relationships, and in the end palumbo marries aaron while the oldies carl and romano go on to find love with new women. Presumably aarons' amy is now screwing around with palumbo's collete- which would make it either a true conspiracy or a mexican soap opera for bodybuilders

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2010, 03:13:10 PM »
i was pmed that apparently every post to do with this "episode" is being deleted in polombo's site- Rx MXXX- despite the fact that it hosts the show

i cant understand why, it is not as if a NPC/IFBB grandee has been involved- so i wonder what is the fear factor??

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2010, 03:18:19 PM »
i was pmed that apparently every post to do with this "episode" is being deleted in polombo's site- Rx MXXX- despite the fact that it hosts the show

i cant understand why, it is not as if a NPC/IFBB grandee has been involved- so i wonder what is the fear factor??

no one even had to complain............the oversensitive kunts that mod over there start deleting things when they get too "truthful" or too "negative"

only POSITIVE bodybuilding talk is permitted at RX

that or Carl might have complained........

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »
lol...........those fuck nanny-state,  power mad shemale mods arent just deleting specific posts..........they  deleted the entire fucking show thread

i dont understand how they have one single fuckig poster over there..........how could anyone stand for that kind of phonyness, and mothering, and censorship, and dishonesty

jsut shows you the spineless f@ggots who post over there

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2010, 03:29:46 PM »
i think you are right- amazing though, cant these people see that this will kill the board- ok it is basically dead but it was caused by this attitude among other things.

I am always amazed about how insecure people are when it comes to their sites/blogs. Say something against the grain and chop. I think the problem to some extent is that the moderator job only attracts cxnts that feel powerfull for once in their small lifes. It is one of those jobs that if someone volunteers that should automatically disqualify them

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2010, 03:38:02 PM »
by the way, mr jewbacca (as u have allowed polombo to call you) your silence is defeaning- get some balls and post over here

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »
Some ugly ass moderators on that board for sure.

Yikes !!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2010, 03:48:41 PM »
by the way, mr jewbacca (as u have allowed polombo to call you) your silence is defeaning- get some balls and post over here

Palambo is half-jew...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2010, 04:39:16 PM »
palumbo is in  a tough spot, he has a LOT of masters to serve

because of exclusivity and contracts.....he cant cover much of the IFBB men or top level NPC men...........so what does that leave him?.........the women and regional NPC shit

ok, so he is gonna differentiate himself by catering to the womens side of the sport........BUT, women have different sensibilities then men........they bitch when guys talk like guys (as on getbig), they bitch when guys say negative things about female competitors or objectify them............so if he want to keep all those women fitness, bikini, BB, figure competitors............t he board has to be a PC pussy-zone.......so his demo doesnt get pissed

THEN........on the other side he has to worry about not pissing off anyone in the NPC or IFBB........his ENTIRE site is based on covering thier shows........he is working with their scraps as it is, he cant really cover any of the interesting stuff..............if he pisses them off HE IS SCREWED...........thats why he cannot cover other organizations........and with this, the boards has to be censored EVEN MORE..........cause god forbid anyone posts anything that pisses the NPC/IFBB people off, they could end RX muscle in one shot by denying him coverage.........you saw what happened with romano, he ruffled their feathers, he was gone in a matter of days

so the point is, dave is doing a jig over there trying not to piss off his membership.......or the organizations who he is 100% reliant on

you cant really blame dave, he is just trying to survive..........

...........but that being said, any guy who considers himself a freethinking  MAN, who hangs out over there........is basically a gutless F@ggot............

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2010, 04:53:17 PM »
polombo is the definition of the self-hating jew as he clearly chose to fall with the italian side (even derek anthony was thrown out after he was found out to be hungarian  ;D). what the italians think of him is another story but that is not is fault

but you can see polombo making fun of the "jews" as often as possible to distance himself- which makes aaron clearly uncomfortable since he takes the jewish stuff seriously: looking for a jewish girl etc- (although i give him a pass on that because it comes on the rebound of being wronged by non-jewish woman)

it was clear that aaron hated the jewbacca moniker but again subjected in order to stay with the gang-

so what do we know?

-carl is one crazy troubled fuck and clealry not a reliable human being or business partner
-aaron will do basically everything to fit in, but is always on the edge of self-desctruction
-polombo was a dorky kid who could not handle med school and decided to overcompensate by juicing all the way up, and now goes around taking money from women, telling everyone that listens that he went to med school and selling magical supplements
-rx is probaly going to disapear soon
-Aaron wil disapear into either a stable job or drug addiction
-after being dumped by ms X, carl will kill his mother , sell the house and settle in mexico with romano after he is fired from VPX, when they notice he cant hold a normal job
-palumbo will be back with colette and adopt three jewish orphans since as he said himself, he is shooting blanks

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2010, 04:55:54 PM »
lol...........those fuck nanny-state,  power mad shemale mods arent just deleting specific posts..........they  deleted the entire fucking show thread

i dont understand how they have one single fuckig poster over there..........how could anyone stand for that kind of phonyness, and mothering, and censorship, and dishonesty

Because most Americans are pussies who need someone to follow. 

But that being said, that punk bitch RON has deleted my quality shits here, too. 

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2010, 05:20:22 PM »
true

Ron is better but far from perfect

on the other hand I dont think you are very welcoming of free speech when it comes to your business (women exploitation) interests either

Money -the root of all evils-
and we all know that even animals are reluctant of people shiting where they are stuffing their faces

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2010, 06:48:01 PM »
Yeah, good points.

The incessant cock talk, the shit 14 yr olds do and say on the play ground was fucked up. What companies want that on a show they advertise on?

THE BEEF predicts a big fall for Carl.

THE BEEF

IndustryInsider

• Getbig II
  • and one and two
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2010, 07:00:58 PM »
polombo is the definition of the self-hating jew as he clearly chose to fall with the italian side (even derek anthony was thrown out after he was found out to be hungarian  ;D). what the italians think of him is another story but that is not is fault

but you can see polombo making fun of the "jews" as often as possible to distance himself- which makes aaron clearly uncomfortable since he takes the jewish stuff seriously: looking for a jewish girl etc- (although i give him a pass on that because it comes on the rebound of being wronged by non-jewish woman)

it was clear that aaron hated the jewbacca moniker but again subjected in order to stay with the gang-

so what do we know?

-carl is one crazy troubled fuck and clealry not a reliable human being or business partner
-aaron will do basically everything to fit in, but is always on the edge of self-desctruction
-polombo was a dorky kid who could not handle med school and decided to overcompensate by juicing all the way up, and now goes around taking money from women, telling everyone that listens that he went to med school and selling magical supplements
-rx is probaly going to disapear soon
-Aaron wil disapear into either a stable job or drug addiction
-after being dumped by ms X, carl will kill his mother , sell the house and settle in mexico with romano after he is fired from VPX, when they notice he cant hold a normal job
-palumbo will be back with colette and adopt three jewish orphans since as he said himself, he is shooting blanks

LMAO... I honestly think you might be right about most of your points except for Carl killing his mom.. LOL

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2010, 07:10:08 PM »
lol @ this thread...I like Aaron he's a smart guy working his way through the ranks...He'll eventually settle among the ranks of the swindlers and scumbags for the all mighty dollar and a name in this industry....

I'll be honest, as much as I like saying and doing pretty much anything I want on this board...I know that if I ever became serious about bodybuilding ( ::)) I'd have to end "Wiggs" and shuck-n-jive like everyone else... especially with all the shit I've said here in 12 years and comeback under another name...It's just how it works :-X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2010, 07:31:40 PM »
The show was certainly not burning a hole in Carl's pocket... We were still making money doing the show... Thousands in the green. Could I have done more to bring in sponsors, yes. I was under the impression that was what we were going to do in Vegas.

I never wanted the show to end like that... It was planned to be a nice send off... Happy and nostalgic. Minutes before the show started Carl told me he wanted me to talk about why I was mad at him on the air. I told him I rather not, and that I thought it would paint us both in a negative light... He insisted that it would be "cathartic". I honestly believe he wanted to use my being mad at him as an opportunity to tell everyone negative things about me, and make me the bad guy. If I could, I would go back 5 shows to when he told me he didn't wan to do the show anymore, and just ended then... instead of his idea of continuing to episode 100. If you listen back to the last 5 shows, you can tell he really left then... Eating, texting, emailing people, and phone calls were how he spent most of those last 5 shows.

That said... I know I wouldn't be here doing what I am doing if it weren't for Carl Lanore. I appreciate all he has done for me, and I wish him well in his life and his future business endeavors. He knows he will always have a friend in me. If he ever needs ANYTHING, all he has to do is call, and I will be there. During the show, Carl said "You are mad because you lost your friend", and while I might not be his friend, he will always have my friendship, no-matter-what.

From all accounts, I believed that to be true because Carl through most of the show was complaining about you not bringing in any sponsors.  But if that's the case, then continue the show and get a new host.  There's a lot of qualifed people for the task
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2010, 10:23:24 PM »

Did you miss my post on the first page?
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2010, 10:27:37 PM »
From all accounts, I believed that to be true because Carl through most of the show was complaining about you not bringing in any sponsors.  But if that's the case, then continue the show and get a new host.  There's a lot of qualifed people for the task

You can expect something new very soon. Continuing OTR without Carl was not possible because he wanted too much money for the name... and why buy the name when I can start another show for nothing? It's not like he was selling me the equipment... Just the name. There is a new show on the way, with a new host, and it will be very different from OFF TOPIC. I hope you guys enjoy it. More details will be released shortly (maybe on HMR this week).

I will also be Co-hosting HMR weekly with Dave.
A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2010, 10:41:46 PM »
i still dont get what the end game was?  if the show is just going to die forever, whats the point of being a dickhead with the unreasonable asking price of the show?

carl kept reiterating how this was "always meant to be aarons show".......and that his participation was , from the beginning, an exercise in generosity and talent incubation............so prove it and stop being a fucking dickhead with the show-rights

off topic will always be associated with aaron anyway............just another of the myriad of reasons why carl is an middle aged child

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2010, 10:47:00 PM »
btw who REALLY deleted this weeks off topic thread over there aaron??

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2010, 11:55:08 PM »

One thing no one mentioned so far, which i found distasteful was that you guys ended up making fun of ali amini and the 'islam thing', with carl openly taking the piss of someone who was a guest- that looked bad on both of you -p.s. "no muslim"

I totally agree. Ali is a personal friend of mine, and he wasn't prepared for that line of questioning. He is a contest prep/drug guru... and that's the capacity in which I had him on. Carl thought my questions (which I sent him in advance) were boring... So he started talking about Muslims beating their wives and blowing themselves up. I also found his Arab cab driver story insulting and particularly irrelevant.
A

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2010, 12:05:45 AM »
So carl owns OFF TOPIC name? So he has copyrighted and whatever you have to do? Then why can't you just call the show Aaron Singermans OFF TOPIC RADIO?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2010, 12:09:14 AM »
there is nothing worse then the cliche, patronizing, out-of-touch, white person................"HEY, minorities are actually people too" kind of story

like when some suburban mother tells a story about begin in a minority neighborhood or exotic foreign country, and how it surprised her .........that so and so did something to make her realize "they are people too, they care for their children, and dance, and take shits, and go grocery shopping ..........just like we do"

thats what carl's retard story basically was.............he saw a guy dressed in traditional muslim garb.......and i guess he expected to get kidnapped and beheaded.........but instead, and to his suprise.........the muslim cab driver took him where he needed to go, and removed his luggage ........JUST LIKE A NORMAL CAB DRIVER WOULD ::) ::) ::)

and he is saying this awkwardly in front of ali amini.........like how much of an out-of-touch old sap can one person be