Author Topic: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO  (Read 18886 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2010, 12:13:18 AM »
in that contrived act of forced open mindedness........you actually show people how much of a racist you are  ;D ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »
Hot Carl Lanore= racist pig fucker. 

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2010, 12:56:20 AM »
Carl lanore claims 100,000 downloads a month. I doubt that. Even if its true, thats only 3300 downloads per day. Hardly an impressive number

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2010, 01:09:37 AM »
dont believe those numbers, he inflates them DRAMATICALLY to lure sponsors

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2010, 01:12:30 AM »
Carl Lanore INFLATES his penis with pumps. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2010, 01:27:22 AM »
lol  ;D

Does Aaron "Swing4men" still do g4p ?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2010, 03:09:26 AM »
You can expect something new very soon. Continuing OTR without Carl was not possible because he wanted too much money for the name... and why buy the name when I can start another show for nothing? It's not like he was selling me the equipment... Just the name. There is a new show on the way, with a new host, and it will be very different from OFF TOPIC. I hope you guys enjoy it. More details will be released shortly (maybe on HMR this week).

I will also be Co-hosting HMR weekly with Dave.

Sunday School, call it Sunday School. Go to air Sunday night, have a banter portion, supps portion and an interview. Your co-host . . . anyone but PJ Braun.

THE BEEF

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2010, 12:30:28 PM »

just look at the title of the latest Super human radio show he is foing with his new budy PJ

# 613 A Big Thick Black Is In Your Future
http://www.superhumanradio.com/

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2010, 12:53:04 PM »
This thread has been a great read.  Unsung, your slaying of Hot Carl has been great.

But let's not forget about what a mirror bumping clown Aaron is. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2010, 01:05:05 PM »
He is a contest prep/drug guru...

Please drop that 'guru' nonsense.

And why can't you just acknowledge that your boy, Carl, came off sounding like a total fucking pussy with his whiny 'love conquers all' bullshit?

Grow a set, and say it!! 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2010, 01:20:02 PM »
Please drop that 'guru' nonsense.

And why can't you just acknowledge that your boy, Carl, came off sounding like a total fucking pussy with his whiny 'love conquers all' bullshit?

Grow a set, and say it!! 

your talking about two different things.....

he has acknowledged carl has made himself look like a total asshole with his "she unlocked my heart" bullshit.....many times

but in regards to that interview........ali amini is a very well respected prep guy overseas.........thats his forte, his specialty

but carl thought prep questions were boring and started asking him non-sequitors about middle eastern vs. western cultural dissimilarities

who cares what ali amini thinks about geopolitics, drugs are his specialty

you comparing two different instances of carl being a douch-fuck

1)  his disturbing over-night desperate brain washing and attitude change cause an attractive woman actually gave him some pussy

2) his derailment of aarons interview, and disrespect of the show (and complete obliviousness to asking a foreigner insulting questions)

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2010, 07:14:00 AM »
Aaron is terrible on the radio, I wonder where he will try to go after Rx goes under?
I know, you don't

ufman24

• Getbig I
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2010, 10:31:04 AM »
Lol at Carl being an avid women hater to an avid lover boy. Switching up his stance 180 on a drop of a hat. I see why Mrs. Lanore fucked this dude raw.

Worst was, "I dont apologize." Is he fucking 12.....

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2010, 11:58:29 AM »
Lol at Carl being an avid women hater to an avid lover boy. Switching up his stance 180 on a drop of a hat. I see why Mrs. Lanore fucked this dude raw.

Worst was, "I dont apologize." Is he fucking 12.....

its just so sad for a 52 year old man to be such a follower, to be so spineless that your situation dictates you identity and who you are changes like this tides

he was  fat browbeaten house husband........whose wife could no longer stand him

..........so then then he became "mr. i HATE women"

then some slit gives him sex, and he goes right back to being a spineless cuckold

just really a sad follower

movin g to chase a piece of ass...........as a man, you dont move for a woman, a woman moves for you...........i cannot WAIT to hear when she burns him to the ground

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2010, 10:29:09 PM »
dont believe those numbers, he inflates them DRAMATICALLY to lure sponsors

This is completely true .  When Aaron wasnt sucking Daves cock for a guest spot, he was somewhat in competition with Dave and John over ratings. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2010, 10:39:57 PM »
Starts 13 mins in - gets juicy 17:30 mins

You call that juicy??   ::)

They both sound like extremely immature douchebags.. little girls.

Jesus, fucking idiots.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2010, 11:14:21 PM »

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2010, 06:28:52 AM »
everything carl said was a dishonest spin, aaron is 100% justified in his anger..........carls strategy is to paint arron like a spurned child who is just angry daddy is leaving , it a scumbag move

carl is a bizarre individual,  turned to a pile of mush for some piece of pussy that he saw a few times........embarrassin g himself..........the guy who ranted for the past two years about the ills of women, all of a sudden saying "she unlocked my heart", "i would marry her tomorrow"........and movi ng across the country for her to a place he said he woudl never go back to

he is getting played like a fool..........in vegas, there was business for aaron and he to conduct, solicit sponsors, contact with fans..........he was SO selfish, when he got there, he just decided to change the focus of the trip regardless of aarons  (his business partner's) feelings

i have always disliked carl.........so im glad aaron will have a new show with out him

he is a 52 year old man who is desperately searching for some kind of meaning in his life........in this past year alone he was moving to mexico, san diego, phoenix..........this past year he went from saying women are garbage to "i have never felt this way before".........he doesnt know who he is

carl lenore is phony creepy mutherfucker who is fucking DELUSIONAL..the piece of pussy will burn him, and these new shows will fail........off topic was the only thing he had going

Aaron asked me if I wanted to be his new partner. What do you think of that??

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2010, 06:41:49 AM »
Aaron asked me if I wanted to be his new partner. What do you think of that??

aarons a smart guy who has a good eye for other smart and engaging people; so it probably has potential

i liked this stuff he did with your brother as well, he knows his shit when it comes to bodybuilding...and as a bodybuilder, i can identify with a lot of his musings

though conversely, it must be noted that a monkey would bring more to the show then carl..........so the "bar" is set pretty low at this point

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2010, 07:17:45 AM »
polombo is the definition of the self-hating jew as he clearly chose to fall with the italian side (even derek anthony was thrown out after he was found out to be hungarian  ;D). what the italians think of him is another story but that is not is fault

but you can see polombo making fun of the "jews" as often as possible to distance himself- which makes aaron clearly uncomfortable since he takes the jewish stuff seriously: looking for a jewish girl etc- (although i give him a pass on that because it comes on the rebound of being wronged by non-jewish woman)

it was clear that aaron hated the jewbacca moniker but again subjected in order to stay with the gang-

so what do we know?

-carl is one crazy troubled fuck and clealry not a reliable human being or business partner
-aaron will do basically everything to fit in, but is always on the edge of self-desctruction
-polombo was a dorky kid who could not handle med school and decided to overcompensate by juicing all the way up, and now goes around taking money from women, telling everyone that listens that he went to med school and selling magical supplements
-rx is probaly going to disapear soon
-Aaron wil disapear into either a stable job or drug addiction
-after being dumped by ms X, carl will kill his mother , sell the house and settle in mexico with romano after he is fired from VPX, when they notice he cant hold a normal job
-palumbo will be back with colette and adopt three jewish orphans since as he said himself, he is shooting blanks

Love the part with med school and juicing  ;D ;D ;D

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2010, 07:58:36 AM »

aarons a smart guy who has a good eye for other smart and engaging people; so it probably has potential

i liked this stuff he did with your brother as well, he knows his shit when it comes to bodybuilding...and as a bodybuilder, i can identify with a lot of his musings

though conversely, it must be noted that a monkey would bring more to the show then carl..........so the "bar" is set pretty low at this point

Well, I have been known for "Raising the Bar" in the past!!

Little plug there! LOL!

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2010, 06:09:40 AM »
Singerman is soooooo boring. At least Dave has a personality and is good on camera, Aaron is a bore.
I know, you don't

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2010, 07:40:41 AM »
Singerman is soooooo boring. At least Dave has a personality and is good on camera, Aaron is a bore.

Aaron's a stereotypical nice guy.  He's young and still figuring out who he is.  He has a passion for what he does and is committed to helping to entertain the bodybuilding community. 

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2010, 09:30:32 AM »
Aaron's a stereotypical nice guy.  He's young and still figuring out who he is.  He has a passion for what he does and is committed to helping to entertain the bodybuilding community.  

He doesn't seem too committed. I understand he set up and promoted an eating contest and then he was a no show. His whole competition was a nightmare and he was drinking on stage after the show and ends up in the hospital. Doesn't sound like a committed guy who takes his job seriously. He sounds more like a guy who is looking for attention.

Also he is NOT entertaining, he is boring.
I know, you don't

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2010, 11:53:25 AM »

lolz