Author Topic: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO  (Read 18877 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Anybody catch this? it was hilarious, Carl lanore was suppose to hang with Aaron at the Olympia, but no, Carl hooks up with his online mistress MISS X (1st time meeting in person) they fuck off, and leave Aaron at a hotel Miles away from the Olympia/Expo, So Aaron has to pay $30 - $40 Cab Rides Back & Fourth each time. So in the end Carl Disses Aaron.

Also the show is now over, Carl Doesn't want to do the show anymore, even though Aaron did 90% of the work, from getting the guests to conducting interviews, Aaron even suggested recording the show at a time suitable for him, but no, Carl Wants out.

Carls true side came out, no wonder his wife wanted a divorce, the guy's on juice and still looks like shit, regardless if he is 50+ years old. Beat up his kid, and allegedly beats up his Old Mother

Starts 13 mins in - gets juicy 17:30 mins

http://www.rxmuscle.com/radio/OT-11102010.mp3

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »
everything carl said was a dishonest spin, aaron is 100% justified in his anger..........carls strategy is to paint arron like a spurned child who is just angry daddy is leaving , it a scumbag move

carl is a bizarre individual,  turned to a pile of mush for some piece of pussy that he saw a few times........embarrassin g himself..........the guy who ranted for the past two years about the ills of women, all of a sudden saying "she unlocked my heart", "i would marry her tomorrow"........and movi ng across the country for her to a place he said he woudl never go back to

he is getting played like a fool..........in vegas, there was business for aaron and he to conduct, solicit sponsors, contact with fans..........he was SO selfish, when he got there, he just decided to change the focus of the trip regardless of aarons  (his business partner's) feelings

i have always disliked carl.........so im glad aaron will have a new show with out him

he is a 52 year old man who is desperately searching for some kind of meaning in his life........in this past year alone he was moving to mexico, san diego, phoenix..........this past year he went from saying women are garbage to "i have never felt this way before".........he doesnt know who he is

carl lenore is phony creepy mutherfucker who is fucking DELUSIONAL..the piece of pussy will burn him, and these new shows will fail........off topic was the only thing he had going

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 09:28:48 PM »
THE BEEF digs Carl and Aaron, but when Carl said " I don't care " in response to one of Aaron's comments, THE BEEF could see what Mrs Lanore might have had to deal with.  THE BEEF thinks both of those fellows are great guys, but it was a shitty way to end a great show. Chalk it up to two cats having bad days.

THE BEEF

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 09:39:02 PM »
it has nothing to do with a bad day...........carl is  a phony f@ggot who is neck deep in a life crisis

aaron cant carry on with the off topic name, cause carl wanted thousands of dollars in exchange for the 'off topic' moniker

carl is one of those people in life, who is just a follower..........the people around him dictate his indentity

when he was kid..........he was drug head when his friends were heads, a punk when he was surrounded by punks, a biker when he was surrounded by bikers, then some rotten jewish chick got a hold of him and he turned into the typical casterated fat jewish working husband, then he found fitness and he got into that....then his wife dumped him so he bacame the "wild" jaded single guy with no respect for women, then some chick gives him some pussy and now "his heart is unlocked" and he is "ready to get married"

if you listen to him speak.............carl is just a follower, who is always searching for an identity.............he is a worm, with nbo spine, who just becomes what the people around him tell him to be

in the past year alone he was gonna move to 4 different places..........and he is a scumbag to do business with

he is a terrible radio host, i cannot stand his voice, i couldnt stand his corny fucking sense of humor, it would literally make me feel embarassed, i couldnt stand his awkwardness, i coulnt stand his lack of respect for the show

im glad aaron is free of this loser, and can now persue better things..........just hope palumbo doesnt sink his claws in too deep

epic_alien

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 03:17:51 AM »
you sure know allot about that guy

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 03:33:12 AM »
Who is Unsung? He's a very knowledable guy in alot of areas, by far the most interesting poster on the site currently.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 05:03:06 AM »
I enjoyed the show and I thought Carl's sense of humor was what made the show so unique. Both of them are good guys but Carl just showed some bad taste. No matter what he does the bottom line is Aaron owes everything to him. Aaron would be no where in this industry if Carl didn't give him a chance.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 05:12:19 AM »

"I'm not gonna give anybody up.  I'm Italian." 

::)

Never mind the fact that he'll sell you out for some cheap piece of pussy he's 'so in love with'. 

I checked out the link, but do you people really listen to all this shit on a regular basis? 

Excellent analysis, Unsung.  You're not who I thought you were!   ;)

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 05:16:34 AM »
i have no idea who these people are,, yet i have been bodybuilding many many years,, also why would i listen to someone discuss bodybuilding on radio?? total waste of time,, i listen to radio i listen to music or something educational not some scumbags discussing their parasitic existance,,

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 05:22:06 AM »

Although Aaron should not have whined about the cab ride, this guy, Carl, sounds like a 17-year-old girl talking about her first boyfriend. 

Even if I was experiencing 'love for the first time', there's NO FUCKING WAY I'd ever announce that shit in public. 

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 05:24:18 AM »
when i listen to radio i wanna hear,, liberian girl or beat it or billie jean,, i wanna hear purple rain ,,journey,, i wanna hear careless whipser ,, not bodybuilding,.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 06:32:43 AM »
"I'm not gonna give anybody up.  I'm Italian." 

::)

Never mind the fact that he'll sell you out for some cheap piece of pussy he's 'so in love with'. 

I checked out the link, but do you people really listen to all this shit on a regular basis? 

Excellent analysis, Unsung.  You're not who I thought you were!   ;)

god, i know ,is there ANYTHING in the world lamer then when a middle aged italian man who has no association with organized crime tries to pull those goomba cliches..........."snitches get stiches", "you'll be sleepin with the fishes" ::) ::) ::)

cringe inducing ::) ::)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 06:35:13 AM »
you sure know allot about that guy

i was always a listener of the show

the things i mentioned were all things that were mentioned on the show multiple times

its not like i did research on the guy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 06:35:38 AM »
I enjoyed the show and I thought Carl's sense of humor was what made the show so unique. Both of them are good guys but Carl just showed some bad taste. No matter what he does the bottom line is Aaron owes everything to him. Aaron would be no where in this industry if Carl didn't give him a chance.

Yea, Carl was already a successful radio host with SuperHuman Radio when he went to do Off Topic with Aaron.  The whole show was hosted on Carl's website and broadcasting system.  Considering that Aaron was in a rock and a hard place since he was unknown to anyone.  

However it was very bad on both Aaron and Carl to end the show like that.
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 06:47:37 AM »

god, i know ,is there ANYTHING in the world lamer then when a middle aged italian man who has no association with organized crime tries to pull those goomba cliches..........."snitches get stiches", "you'll be sleepin with the fishes" ::) ::) ::)

cringe inducing ::) ::)

You're off base there champ. Carl did/does have connected friends.

THE BEEF

Posted by: ~UN_$ung~
Insert Quote
it has nothing to do with a bad day...........carl is  a phony f@ggot who is neck deep in a life crisis

aaron cant carry on with the off topic name, cause carl wanted thousands of dollars in exchange for the 'off topic' moniker

Is this true??

THE BEEF

carl is one of those people in life, who is just a follower..........the people around him dictate his indentity

when he was kid..........he was drug head when his friends were heads, a punk when he was surrounded by punks, a biker when he was surrounded by bikers, then some rotten jewish chick got a hold of him and he turned into the typical casterated fat jewish working husband, then he found fitness and he got into that....then his wife dumped him so he bacame the "wild" jaded single guy with no respect for women, then some chick gives him some pussy and now "his heart is unlocked" and he is "ready to get married"

if you listen to him speak.............carl is just a follower, who is always searching for an identity.............he is a worm, with nbo spine, who just becomes what the people around him tell him to be

in the past year alone he was gonna move to 4 different places..........and he is a scumbag to do business with

Pretty strong statement. You have proof?

THE BEEF

Posted by: Tre
Insert Quote

"I'm not gonna give anybody up.  I'm Italian."

Roll Eyes

I was good entertainment . . .

THE BEEF

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 06:56:58 AM »
You're off base there champ. Carl did/does have connected friends.

UHHH.........nOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO he does not

if you grew up in the boroughs during the 60s and 70's in italian neighborhoods......of course there will be people you could name who lived that life

that is the extent of it..........

and yes it is 100% true that carl wont let aaron carry on the off topic name without paying him

and yes, i could site reasons why carl proved himself to be a scumbag in the end, some of it is addressed above.....but i dotn feel like tying anymore

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 06:58:49 AM »
I'm still scanning ESPN for coverage of this event...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 07:00:01 AM »

Yea, Carl was already a successful radio host with SuperHuman Radio when he went to do Off Topic with Aaron.  The whole show was hosted on Carl's website and broadcasting system.  Considering that Aaron was in a rock and a hard place since he was unknown to anyone.  

However it was very bad on both Aaron and Carl to end the show like that.

im not trying to be aarons mouthpiece.........but i can tell you with 100% certainty that it was aarons desire to keep up appearances, and focus on the positive for the last show

it was carl who forced aaron to address those underlying issues of anger, aaron had not intention if taking it in that direction

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 07:07:19 AM »

UHHH.........nOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO he does not

if you grew up in the boroughs during the 60s and 70's in italian neighborhoods......of course there will be people you could name who lived that life

that is the extent of it..........

and yes it is 100% true that carl wont let aaron carry on the off topic name without paying him

and yes, i could site reasons why carl proved himself to be a scumbag in the end, some of it is addressed above.....but i dotn feel like tying anymore

Pretty please :)

THE BEEF

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 07:19:47 AM »

im not trying to be aarons mouthpiece.........but i can tell you with 100% certainty that it was aarons desire to keep up appearances, and focus on the positive for the last show

it was carl who forced aaron to address those underlying issues of anger, aaron had not intention if taking it in that direction

Aaron's not footing the bill for the show, Carl is.  Like I said, the show is broadcasted on Carl's Equipment, he keeps the hardware running, he hosts, and after the show ends he has to compress the show, render it, and upload it to RX Muscle for everyone to listen to while Aaron can go to bed.

The fact is that there was over a 100 shows and Aaron never brought in any sponsors.  Doesn't matter if he found the guests and interviewed them, he was burning a hole in Carl's pocket.  That's life
A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 07:25:55 AM »
Pretty please :)

THE BEEF

lol..........internet bodybuilding radio................... .SERIOUS BID-NESS >:( >:( >:(

roccoginge

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 07:31:31 AM »
I can't listen to either of them past one minute.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 11:51:28 PM »

Aaron's not footing the bill for the show, Carl is.  Like I said, the show is broadcasted on Carl's Equipment, he keeps the hardware running, he hosts, and after the show ends he has to compress the show, render it, and upload it to RX Muscle for everyone to listen to while Aaron can go to bed.

The fact is that there was over a 100 shows and Aaron never brought in any sponsors.  Doesn't matter if he found the guests and interviewed them, he was burning a hole in Carl's pocket.  That's life

The show was certainly not burning a hole in Carl's pocket... We were still making money doing the show... Thousands in the green. Could I have done more to bring in sponsors, yes. I was under the impression that was what we were going to do in Vegas.

I never wanted the show to end like that... It was planned to be a nice send off... Happy and nostalgic. Minutes before the show started Carl told me he wanted me to talk about why I was mad at him on the air. I told him I rather not, and that I thought it would paint us both in a negative light... He insisted that it would be "cathartic". I honestly believe he wanted to use my being mad at him as an opportunity to tell everyone negative things about me, and make me the bad guy. If I could, I would go back 5 shows to when he told me he didn't wan to do the show anymore, and just ended then... instead of his idea of continuing to episode 100. If you listen back to the last 5 shows, you can tell he really left then... Eating, texting, emailing people, and phone calls were how he spent most of those last 5 shows.

That said... I know I wouldn't be here doing what I am doing if it weren't for Carl Lanore. I appreciate all he has done for me, and I wish him well in his life and his future business endeavors. He knows he will always have a friend in me. If he ever needs ANYTHING, all he has to do is call, and I will be there. During the show, Carl said "You are mad because you lost your friend", and while I might not be his friend, he will always have my friendship, no-matter-what.

A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2010, 03:10:04 AM »
that last show was more passive agressive shit by carl......he wanted to be able to paint you as a scorned child who couldnt take the ball and run with it on your own

all of a sudden it was supposed to be  your show, and not a partnership

i like the last two episodes, i liked what that RX guy did the second to last episode........and i like that you guys confronted each other the last one...........if there is one thing i hate it is people lying and pretending everything is all right

..............but i could see how out of respect for the friendship you once had, you didnt want to do that...........now, the sacredness and pretense is pretty much gone

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 10:55:45 AM »
I am sorry the show ended, and in a way sorry it ended this way although it did make for good radio

While it is obvious that we can never know all that happened between you guys, i think carl came out looking worse. At 52 i dont know if it still qualifies as a mid-life crisis but this kind of "i had a revelation- and now am a changed man" typically ends badly.

Carl can be funny but there is definitely a dark underside there, and if you listen to superhuman radio he is able to outright lie for revenue, and believes some conspiracy theories that are as crazy as that carson guy.

Off course Aaron is also a professional schmoozer and is always on script with the little tyrants that rule the industry but has a propensity to fuck up at times which gives him a more human face

One thing no one mentioned so far, which i found distasteful was that you guys ended up making fun of ali amini and the 'islam thing', with carl openly taking the piss of someone who was a guest- that looked bad on both of you -p.s. "no muslim"