Author Topic: Sarah Palin = WINNING.  (Read 70087 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Sarah Palin = WINNING.
« Reply #650 on: April 20, 2012, 10:50:56 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #651 on: April 20, 2012, 01:32:54 PM »
White House fires back on Sarah Palin’s Secret Service criticism
Yahoo! News ^ | April 20, 2012 | Olivier Knox

Sarah Palin's charge that the Secret Service prostitute scandal highlighted President Barack Obama's "poor management skills" drew a sharp rebuke Friday from the White House, where chief spokesman Jay Carney dubbed it absurd and politically motivated.

"It is preposterous to politicize the Secret Service," Carney told reporters at his daily briefing.

Palin and Republican Senator Jeff Sessions have in recent days charged that the scandal, coupled to the outrage over the General Services Administration's lavish spending on a convention in Las Vegas, reflect poorly on Obama. Those two controversies, as well as the tragic mass slaying of Afghan civilians, allegedly by an American soldier, have overshadowed much of the White House's agenda in recent weeks.

"What they're doing is trying to turn these incidents — one that's still under investigation — to political advantage," Carney charged when asked about critics who lump the three issues together. "On the face of it, it's a ridiculous assertion that trivializes both the very serious nature of the endeavor that our military is engaged in in Afghanistan and the very serious nature both of the work that the Secret Service does, the apolitical nature of the institution, and the seriousness of the investigation under way," the spokesman said.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Give em hell Sarah.      FFFUUBBBOOOO!!! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #652 on: April 20, 2012, 02:42:12 PM »
White House fires back on Sarah Palin’s Secret Service criticism
Yahoo! News ^ | April 20, 2012 | Olivier Knox

Sarah Palin's charge that the Secret Service prostitute scandal highlighted President Barack Obama's "poor management skills" drew a sharp rebuke Friday from the White House, where chief spokesman Jay Carney dubbed it absurd and politically motivated.

"It is preposterous to politicize the Secret Service," Carney told reporters at his daily briefing.

Palin and Republican Senator Jeff Sessions have in recent days charged that the scandal, coupled to the outrage over the General Services Administration's lavish spending on a convention in Las Vegas, reflect poorly on Obama. Those two controversies, as well as the tragic mass slaying of Afghan civilians, allegedly by an American soldier, have overshadowed much of the White House's agenda in recent weeks.

"What they're doing is trying to turn these incidents — one that's still under investigation — to political advantage," Carney charged when asked about critics who lump the three issues together. "On the face of it, it's a ridiculous assertion that trivializes both the very serious nature of the endeavor that our military is engaged in in Afghanistan and the very serious nature both of the work that the Secret Service does, the apolitical nature of the institution, and the seriousness of the investigation under way," the spokesman said.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Give em hell Sarah.      FFFUUBBBOOOO!!! 

Glen Rice already gave her hell... She craves for Teh Black Cock.. hahahahahahahah

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #653 on: January 26, 2015, 07:54:29 AM »
I don't think she can win, but she ought to stay involved. 

Palin 'seriously interested' in 2016 run, adding another big name to growing potential field
Published January 24, 2015
FoxNews.com

Jan. 22, 2015: Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin speaks at the Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show, in Las Vegas, Nevada. (AP)

Former Alaska GOP Gov. Sarah Palin is saying she is “seriously interested” in running for president in 2016, injecting some intrigued into next year’s race and the already crowded field of potential GOP candidates.

Palin -- also a former vice presidential nominee and a perennial potential candidate -- has twice told reporters over the past several days that she is interested in running.

The 50-year-old Palin made her comments before speaking on Saturday at the Iowa Freedom Summit, the first big conservative gathering of potential 2016 GOP presidential candidates.

Palin first told ABC News, while serving wild boar chili on Thursday to the homeless in Las Vegas, that she is interested in the 2016 presidential election.

“Of course, when you have a servant’s heart, when you know that there is opportunity to do all you can to put yourself forward in the name of offering service, anybody would be interested,” Palin said.

On Friday, she told The Washington Post: “You can absolutely say that I am seriously interested. … As I said yesterday, I’m really interested in the opportunity to serve at some point.”

However, exactly how serious Palin is remains unclear, considering her uncanny ability to keep the media and the rest of America interested in her most every public word and movement. She also has a upcoming cable TV show.

In addition, Palin says she has yet to ramp up a national campaign, and there are no obvious signs that she is already in the process.

“It is a significant step, of course, for anyone to publicly announce that they’re interested,” Palin also told The Post. “Who wouldn’t be interested when they have been blessed with opportunities to speak about what is important to this country and for this country?”

As an ardent member of the Tea Party movement, Palin since her 2008 campaign with GOP presidential nominee John McCain has remained influential in helping conservative candidates get elected in states and in Congress. 

In her remarks to ABC, Palin also suggested entering the GOP race with other potential big-name candidates -- including former presidential nominee Mitt Romney, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and a host of governors and senators -- was to perhaps help get a woman elected president.

“America has had enough of seeing that … sign on the Oval Office door saying, 'No Girls Allowed.' I know that,” she said. “It doesn’t necessarily have to be me. … but happy to drive that competition because competition will make everyone better.”

The summit on Saturday will be in Des Moines and is scheduled to also include Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum and conservative star Dr. Ben Carson.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/24/palin-seriously-interested-in-2016-run-adding-another-big-name-to-growing/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: January 26, 2015, 07:56:52 AM »
She is winning in the sense that leftists everywhere are melting down - so that is a win

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #655 on: January 26, 2015, 08:02:29 AM »
She is winning in the sense that leftists everywhere are melting down - so that is a win

melting down because she lost in 2008?  melting down because she's gone from next-in-line to dumped by FOX, reality tv, and at this point just a circus sideshow?

She's BAD for the GOP now. There isn't any good that comes of her getting on tv and being a face of the repub party.  She's nancy grace of politics now, only without a network that wants her :(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: January 26, 2015, 08:04:44 AM »

Good point.  Anytime liberals start frothing at the mouth over someone, you know that person is probably right (so to speak) on a number of issues. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #657 on: January 26, 2015, 08:29:03 AM »
Good point.  Anytime liberals start frothing at the mouth over someone, you know that person is probably right (so to speak) on a number of issues. 

Repubs froth at the mouth over al sharpton and jesse jackson.  which issues are they correct on?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: January 26, 2015, 10:18:40 AM »

The only thing she wins at is banging black basketball players ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: January 26, 2015, 10:19:38 AM »

just as the Republicans have been doing with Obama for six years...good point

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: January 26, 2015, 10:21:50 AM »
just as the Republicans have been doing with Obama for six years...good point

Except Obama has been wrong.  And dishonest.  And incompetent. 

Except in the eyes of his disciples and liberal hacks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #661 on: January 26, 2015, 10:25:09 AM »

Except in the eyes of his disciples and liberal hacks the GOP that keeps protecting him and covering up for him.

Fixed.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: January 26, 2015, 11:56:57 AM »

Except in the eyes of his disciples and liberal hacks.

Obama has been the most influential president  in a very long time......so he hasn'tr been inconsequential.....inco mpetnet????,,no way..I can name twenty things that he has done that have been awesome for the country

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: January 26, 2015, 12:03:48 PM »
Obama has been the most influential president  in a very long time......so he hasn'tr been inconsequential.....inco mpetnet????,,no way..I can name twenty things that he has done that have been awesome for the country

I didn't call him inconsequential.  If there is one thing he's not, it's inconsequential. 

I don't care to read whatever crap you pull off some puff piece article or website.  Anyone really paying attention that isn't a hack knows what a failure that man has been. 

And whatever you post will not change the national debt that has exploded on his watch, the destabilization of the Middle East that occurred on his watch, that he has been disengaged as his own party members of said, that he skipped more than half of his daily intelligence briefings, and that he has told a plethora of lies.  At what point do you people hold him accountable for repeatedly lying in your face?   

He is a demagogic liar.  (I got to use that phrase already.   :D)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: January 26, 2015, 12:20:47 PM »
I didn't call him inconsequential.  If there is one thing he's not, it's inconsequential. 

I don't care to read whatever crap you pull off some puff piece article or website.  Anyone really paying attention that isn't a hack knows what a failure that man has been. 

And whatever you post will not change the national debt that has exploded on his watch, the destabilization of the Middle East that occurred on his watch, that he has been disengaged as his own party members of said, that he skipped more than half of his daily intelligence briefings, and that he has told a plethora of lies.  At what point do you people hold him accountable for repeatedly lying in your face?   

He is a demagogic liar.  (I got to use that phrase already.   :D)

Destabilization of the Middle East was beginning to happen before he became prez...I think they are finally going through the systemic crisis that communism went through....however I can see the point that he has to be responsible for that.....disengaged?..I would say somewhat.....I think he has decided that he can govern on his own and why should he stoop to work with people who have always said no, never worked with him, tried to de-legitimize him as president, and tried to destroy his legacy???....It kind of unprescedented for congress to try to repeal a law which is already on the books in modern times....and the Repubs have spent a lot of time taking votes to do so.....I think Obama has realized theres no working with congress....I also think he is professorial and maybe somewhat standoffish and aloof like most professors are.......

Still he has acomplished a lot more than many other presidents have....his legacy will be amazing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: January 26, 2015, 12:29:15 PM »
Destabilization of the Middle East was beginning to happen before he became prez...I think they are finally going through the systemic crisis that communism went through....however I can see the point that he has to be responsible for that.....disengaged?..I would say somewhat.....I think he has decided that he can govern on his own and why should he stoop to work with people who have always said no, never worked with him, tried to de-legitimize him as president, and tried to destroy his legacy???....It kind of unprescedented for congress to try to repeal a law which is already on the books in modern times....and the Repubs have spent a lot of time taking votes to do so.....I think Obama has realized theres no working with congress....I also think he is professorial and maybe somewhat standoffish and aloof like most professors are.......

Still he has acomplished a lot more than many other presidents have....his legacy will be amazing

If he had not pulled the troops in Iraq, we probably wouldn't be talking about ISIS as much right now.  That is entirely on him. 

He never liked governing.  You should read what numerous people have said, on both sides of the aisle, including Chris Mathews.  Obama likes campaigning.  He doesn't like to lead.  He never developed relationships with Congress.  Frankly, I think he's lazy and it goes back to his college days. 

His biggest accomplishment is Obamacare, which has been a disaster. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #666 on: January 26, 2015, 02:54:52 PM »
If he had not pulled the troops in Iraq, we probably wouldn't be talking about ISIS as much right now.  That is entirely on him

lol...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: January 26, 2015, 03:12:18 PM »
lol...

Thoughtful, substantive analysis as always.   :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #668 on: January 26, 2015, 03:16:18 PM »

I mean seriously bro... what can you say about that statement filled with qualifiers up the wazoo...
Its just silly my man...

"as much"  "probably"....but end it with "its all on him"

even the promise of that extraction date had been set before he took office.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: January 26, 2015, 03:17:26 PM »

yours is nothing to be proud of either :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: January 26, 2015, 03:20:01 PM »

I mean seriously bro... what can you say about that statement filled with qualifiers up the wazoo...
Its just silly my man...

Very good point......Obama was just fulfilling an obligation that Bush had already made..not to mention, the Iraqis got what they deserved because they basically kicked us out of the country....they wouldn't sign the status of forces agreement....

yet its "blame Obama" hysteria again

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: January 26, 2015, 03:23:14 PM »

Its just silly my man...

I see.  So I should make unqualified statements when I'm expressing my opinion.  Got it.

Weak. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: January 26, 2015, 03:23:28 PM »
Very good point......Obama was just fulfilling an obligation that Bush had already made..not to mention, the Iraqis got what they deserved because they basically kicked us out of the country....they wouldn't sign the status of forces agreement....

yet its "blame Obama" hysteria again

Imam ayatollah obama supports isis eemember?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: January 26, 2015, 03:24:35 PM »
Imam ayatollah obama supports isis eemember?

your intelligence is brutal...too much Dbol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: January 26, 2015, 03:24:47 PM »

That's not entirely true.  The SOFA had an end date, but it was always supposed to renegotiated and extended.