Author Topic: Global Warming Fail  (Read 26753 times)

closeline

• Getbig IV
Re: Global Warming Fail
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 03:11:28 AM »
Coldest winter in the UK in a 1000 years!!

it s called global warming not uk-warming - silly man

gulf stream is about to stopbecause of the oceans getting warmer this is already setting europe back into iceage followed by stone age

global it s still getting warmer

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 03:20:56 AM »
no dude your side has had its say , now its time to burn the rain forest

Haha.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 03:22:47 AM »
zionist plot

Exactly, they are just rats with wings.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 06:03:10 AM »
Haha, liberal meltdown, I post a headline with nothing added and I get called names by all the climate experts on here. LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 06:05:41 AM »
That just shows that the weather is getting more extreme.

"Global warming" does not mean that it will always be hotter everywhere on Earth. You're a fucking idiot if that's what you think it means. Sounds like you don't know anything about it.

Then why was it so cold 1000 years ago before man burned fossil fuels?

hhhhmmmmmmm? ? ? ? ?  ? ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 06:08:38 AM »
I have an idea -

Lets send all our $ $ $ $ to the govt, turn out the lights, turn out the heater, stop driving, stop eating, stop farming, stop producing etc to combat something that has been going on since the planet has existed.    ::)  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 06:09:13 AM »
Great argument bro, seems like you actually know a lot about the subject. I am glad you are sharing your immense knowledge with the rest of us.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Answer the question.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 06:14:58 AM »
All it takes is a third grade level question to blow up your climate scam.   

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 06:39:09 AM »
All it takes is a third grade level question to blow up your climate scam.   

"xerxes" might not be on that level yet. He should see more episodes of Sesame-street.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 08:06:26 AM »
It's 36degrees in HB when I woke up at 6:45am

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2010, 09:13:06 AM »
Actually science is looking towards the affects of sun spots and solar storms on the earth's weather, more and more. Finding that the potential for returning to another mini ice age is very possible. Patterns and cycle suggest this all too strongly. Around the time of the Dark Ages is when the last recorded mini ice age happens. Rivers and ocean fronts froze to almost year round. Crops failed, one of the exceptions being potatoes and other root below ground crops. Diseases were uncontrolled.

Al Gore just stated he was mistaken about the release of CO2 gases, in the air, had much affect on the "Theory" of global warming. Global Warming has been used as a political tool and scare tactic for too long. Thr UN being the prime guilty party to all this.

Heat and food, when global cooling comes, will be the concern. The weather has always been the main factor, by far, to the survival of humans on earth. If and when  a  major ice age returns, than as before, most of the northern hemisphere will become glaciers or heavily encased in a frozen wasteland. A theory, long held, suggest that the excess mass of weight (glaciers/snow/ice) in the northern hemisphere will tip the balance of the planet, causing another shift of the axis. A major axis shift has happened at least 3 times before in the history of the earth. Some think more times than this.  
F

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2010, 09:20:11 AM »
Killer Bees
Y2K
Bird Flu
Global Warming
a

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2010, 09:24:30 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2010, 09:28:29 AM »
Actually science is looking towards the affects of sun spots and solar storms on the earth's weather, more and more. Finding that the potential for returning to another mini ice age is very possible. Patterns and cycle suggest this all too strongly. Around the time of the Dark Ages is when the last recorded mini ice age happens. Rivers and ocean fronts froze to almost year round. Crops failed, one of the exceptions being potatoes and other root below ground crops. Diseases were uncontrolled.

Al Gore just stated he was mistaken about the release of CO2 gases, in the air, had much affect on the "Theory" of global warming. Global Warming has been used as a political tool and scare tactic for too long. Thr UN being the prime guilty party to all this.

Heat and food, when global cooling comes, will be the concern. The weather has always been the main factor, by far, to the survival of humans on earth. If and when  a  major ice age returns, than as before, most of the northern hemisphere will become glaciers or heavily encased in a frozen wasteland. A theory, long held, suggest that the excess mass of weight (glaciers/snow/ice) in the northern hemisphere will tip the balance of the planet, causing another shift of the axis. A major axis shift has happened at least 3 times before in the history of the earth. Some think more times than this.  

Then maybe they'll take back the Nobel Peace Prize (a fraud in itself) and money they gave AlGore a few years back.......Naaah!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2010, 09:29:47 AM »
I can think of a few nobel prizes that need to be returned or revoked.   

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2010, 09:33:56 AM »
fact is scientists should shut the fuck up when they have no idea what they re talking about and dont have enough facts at their disposal -and when their following a political/financial agenda-. When they do, it's another thing. Concerning the theory of global warming, they dont have enough. Too many factors, placement of earth and surroundings planets in space, the sun, human activity, and others factors, unknown, are at play.

Until now it has only been used as a new trend to sell stuff and ease rich people 's conscience. In one word, it's pathetic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2010, 09:34:27 AM »
I can think of a few nobel prizes that need to be returned or revoked.   

Yes, at least 2 in the last 3 years!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2010, 09:41:56 AM »
It's 36degrees in HB when I woke up at 6:45am
That's pretty cold for California.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »
That's pretty cold for California.

It's pretty damn cold for So. Cal beach :(!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2010, 09:47:07 AM »

hey ron did you finally have a threesome with a bodybuilder and your wife alrdy?

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2010, 09:58:21 AM »
It's pretty damn cold for So. Cal beach :(!

That sucks man..How often do you actually need to use the heat?  I'm sure you had to use it today

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2010, 09:58:43 AM »
Coldest winter in the UK in a 1000 years!!

This shows you have no idea about the concept of global warming and how it effects climate.  Whether or not you agree at least you should try to educate yourself on the science.  

I don't have a dog in this fight and I am no expert but at least I know that colder temperatures don't disprove global warming.  As a matter of fact colder temperatures corroborate global warming.   As the temps rise, the warm currents that keep countries in northern areas warmer than they should be, like the UK, become disrupted and those currents cool causing cooler weather.

Now the science could be all wrong, fuck if I know, I am no scientist and neither are you,  but at least develop a basic understanding before you feel that you have the right to criticize.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2010, 10:11:25 AM »

This shows you have no idea about the concept of global warming and how it effects climate.  Whether or not you agree at least you should try to educate yourself on the science.  

I don't have a dog in this fight and I am no expert but at least I know that colder temperatures don't disprove global warming.  As a matter of fact colder temperatures corroborate global warming.   As the temps rise, the warm currents that keep countries in northern areas warmer than they should be, like the UK, become disrupted and those currents cool causing cooler weather.

Now the science could be all wrong, fuck if I know, I am no scientist and neither are you,  but at least develop a basic understanding before you feel that you have the right to criticize.

the only real basic understanding of global warming scientists have is about how weather is affected during a nuclear winter following the crash of one or several meteors or/and the awakening of large volcanoes worldwide. And that's about it.

humans do not change the climate. Other phenomenons we have no clue about how they work do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2010, 10:11:48 AM »

Dude, all due respect, science can't even make up it's mind.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2010, 10:11:58 AM »
coach you do understand that global warming doesn't mean neccesary that everything will become warmer? But that in some regions and overall it will become warmer
but that it also fucks with the oveall weather.

Yeah, but Fox News said.....

lol.