Author Topic: Global Warming Fail  (Read 26732 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Global Warming Fail
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2010, 05:08:40 PM »
Good thing we don't already have a 10 page thread about this ::)

It's almost not funny anymore to see "xerxes" meltdown with capital letters.  :o

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2010, 05:17:53 PM »
The real culprit behind global warming. Hot chicks + other hot chicks = Global hot.

a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2011, 09:14:42 AM »
I am only repeating what I've seen and read from official sources like universities, scientific institutions etc. Fuck yourselves

You mean the one's that provided AlGore and the UN with their "scientific" studies?

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2011, 10:49:21 AM »
Dude, all due respect, science can't even make up it's mind.

Because science is a process, you twit. Science and scientists have never claimed that predictions are always constant. The process of science is to ask questions, answer them, then ask new questions when new evidence arises.

X

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2011, 11:30:12 AM »
and where's the proof the ice cap melts because of human activity?

The ice caps are melting because there is a hole in the ozone above the artic.  This hole lets in more of the sun's radiation (heat).  The hole comes from an increase in CO2 that's collected in the atmosphere.  The increase in CO2 levels and the human contribution to it is where the debate is.  Volcanos emit huge amounts of CO2, large commercial farms release a lot of CO2, certain industrial industries omit large amounts of CO2 and it would be foolish to think that the introduction of hundred's of millions of cars over the last 80 years didn't contribute to rising CO2 levels.

That being said...are humans the cause of this, probably not.  Are we contributing to the problem, absolutely.  Are there scientists, politicians, business people and media outlooks out there with agendas...of course...tt's naive to think otherwise.  However, it's also naive to dismiss credible evidence obtained through the scientific method that shows at minimum...human contribution, which is the only variable out there that you can control.

Personally, I think you humans are f*cked anyway.  I suspect that the life intelligence of this planet will find a way to eradicate the human plague pretty quickly after you create a sustainable space migration program.

Best of luck!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2011, 11:34:40 AM »
Yeah SF19 I understand that but liberals don't otherwise they would wait (forever) for conclusive eveidence instead of making it a political agenda. That idiot Gore received a Nobel based on fraudulent findings based on an admitted photoshopped movie.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2011, 12:49:08 PM »
Yeah SF19 I understand that but liberals don't otherwise they would wait (forever) for conclusive eveidence instead of making it a political agenda. That idiot Gore received a Nobel based on fraudulent findings based on an admitted photoshopped movie.

Exactly!  Just like how the neocons "waited (forever) for conclusive evidence" about WMDs before making it a political agenda...and destroying a country.   

Everything at that level is political and motivated by special interests.  To claim that fraud, deceit, lying and immoral behavior exists on only one side of the political spectum is naive.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2011, 04:09:41 PM »

So then why don't you wait for conclusive evidence that a God exists? Hate to break it to you, there is none.  ::) ::) Yet, you still believe in the imaginary Sky Daddy.
X

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2011, 04:31:25 PM »
Fuck that noise.  I'm an atheist.  I'm conservative and think, not "feel" that global warming is nothing but liberal money grabbing bullshit.  If any of you here think (and here I am being kind to you) that global warming is "real" and "we" need to do something about it, then put up and get the fuck off the map.  Drop out.  No electricity, no gas, no cars, no motorcycles, no bicycles, nothing.  Oh. and no soup for you! 

Eat shit, eat dirt or grow your own food in your own shit, but no processed foods for you.

Make your own clothes but do so without modern materials.  Live the way you want others to live, with nothing.  No running water, either hot or cold for you.  Get the fuck off the internet and live the life of bum.  No standing on the corner axing for money either.  Fuck technology, its killing the "earth mother" or whatever the fuck these morons are calling this planet now.

Fucktard earthies.  You don't deserve to live in a van...down by the river. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2011, 04:33:38 PM »
yeah, dont drink coca cola anymore cause bottles are made of plastic, dont lace up your nikes made by a chinese kid for 1 buck a day, dont use the car to go to the grocery 100 meters aways from your house,  dont use your toilets, shower, dont watch your favorite soap on tv anymore... hahaha you nailed it.

Fucking hypocritical retards with nothing else to do in life but to care about something they have 0 influence on and that has not even be proved real. But hey, everyone on TV and as a result in your everyday life says you have to be "eco friendly" and "green" so you HAVE to think the same dont you?

::)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2011, 07:05:09 AM »
Who gives a fuck about being "eco friendly" ? Who are you ranting towards??
Hey smartass, it's about fossil fuels and not much else. Not abandoning modern life. Straw man argument if I ever saw one.

I don't "argue" Mrs. Garrison.  Years ago, before you were born (and that is based upon your obvious mental capabilities) Mount Pinatubo, an active volcano erupted and vomited more crap in the air than every automobile, truck, motorcycle and liberal that has ever existed.  We're still here.  You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeed to get rid of all modern trappings, little one.  Put up or shut the fuck up.  Think of it this way, my little modern version of Jeremiah Johnson:  you're not "abandoning modern life", instead you're embracing nature and all that is good. 

As is always the case here, you are in way over your head.  You are a typical eco-cynic.  You claim to know the price of everything and all the while display that you know the value of nothing.  Don't make me use words, phrases and terms that aren't in Urban Dictionary, kid.  ;D

Now get the fuck off the internet, you're killing "gaia". 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2011, 07:13:09 AM »
there is nothing that is non natural cause everything that exists has been create by nature itself, including man. And everything man does is a product of nature intrinsically as a result. Everything can only be natural cause it has been spawned by nature itself.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2011, 07:15:56 AM »
In way over my head? What the fuck are you on about? Do you still believe that volcano argument? Hahaha
Here's a reality check for you, even with all these volcanos that were erupting blowing co2 into the atmosphere, it was still nowhere near the levels we have today, THE HIGHEST IN RECORDED HISTORY, this shows it from 400 000 years ago.

Your argument is invalid, hope this helps. Now go pat yourself on the back for nothing again, douchebag.

Keep in mind, oh child of the earth, every time you post gaia kills a kitten.  Every time.  Murderer. ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »
In way over my head? What the fuck are you on about? Do you still believe that volcano argument? Hahaha
Here's a reality check for you, even with all these volcanos that were erupting blowing co2 into the atmosphere, it was still nowhere near the levels we have today, THE HIGHEST IN RECORDED HISTORY, this shows it from 400 000 years ago.

Your argument is invalid, hope this helps. Now go pat yourself on the back for nothing again, douchebag.

Actually from what I've understood, most volcanic eruptions tend to have a cooling effect.
from incomplete data

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2011, 09:20:42 PM »
::)

Another kitten dies.  Fucktard liberal.  Get off the internet and off the map.  Go back to your "roots" and live in a cave, sport.  Oh wait.  You're a typical liberal eco-hypocrite, i.e., do as I say and I'll do as I want.  FTN, champ.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2011, 12:17:49 AM »
Another kitten dies.  Fucktard liberal.  Get off the internet and off the map.  Go back to your "roots" and live in a cave, sport.  Oh wait.  You're a typical liberal eco-hypocrite, i.e., do as I say and I'll do as I want.  FTN, champ.
meltdown

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2011, 12:21:31 AM »
what's the big deal........everyone likes it a bit warmer anyway.
No doubt about it...

GWAR

« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2011, 12:29:44 AM »
what's the big deal........everyone likes it a bit warmer anyway.
voice of reason

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2011, 03:28:03 AM »
meltdown
Are you suggesting that he should start wearing diapers for his constant "meltdown" issues here on MeltBig? ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2011, 04:55:34 AM »
it's not just liberals.

sarah palin believes mankind causes teh weather to change too.

there are clueless people in both parties.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2011, 05:42:08 AM »
it's not just liberals.

sarah palin believes mankind causes teh weather to change too.

there are clueless people in both parties.

You really cant help yourelf can you? 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2011, 07:39:52 AM »
That just shows that the weather is getting more extreme.

"Global warming" does not mean that it will always be hotter everywhere on Earth. You're a fucking idiot if that's what you think it means. Sounds like you don't know anything about it.

You neither....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2011, 07:42:56 AM »
Even assuming Global Warming is true, why does anyone believethat changing light bulbs, sending $ $ $ $ to Al Gore and Goldman Sachs, and jacking peoples' electric rates will do a damn thing?

And what is worse?   Abject poverty, starvation, perpetual 10% + UE, and misery or a few degrees higher in the Temp?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2011, 10:15:09 AM »