Author Topic: I am calling BS on GH15!!!  (Read 62757 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: GH15 Im calling BS on this bozo
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »
I said that earlier in the Jay as a teen thread.  No way is this guy a pro, if you have any idea about the sport and read his post, it's obvious he's not. He simply lacks the knowledge to be a pro

Getbig has seriously some of the dumbest people I ever came across ever. If you want to be entertained, go read "Johnny Falcon's" posts. LMAOOOOOOOOO!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2011, 10:38:51 PM »
  Getbig has seriously some of the dumbest people I ever came across ever. If you want to be entertained, go read "Johnny Falcon's" posts. LMAOOOOOOOOO!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
lave falkinc alone,,he quit the cocaine and is just spreadng the word now to be clean,,eat clean BE PURE TO ONESELF

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2011, 10:42:25 PM »
I said that earlier in the Jay as a teen thread.  No way is this guy a pro, if you have any idea about the sport and read his post, it's obvious he's not. He simply lacks the knowledge to be a pro

retard I AM THE FUCKIN IFBB,,oh and the npc,,oh and your local gym oh and your highschool class,,oh and your junior high wanna bees,,,ya you got that right its that young when americanos go nuts,,they usualy got no father figure so they are stuck with sports to cover for it ,,going to hormones now day in americana is in those years,,used to be 20....now day age 16 youre on baby,,in many many teams in americana schools the coaches know it and still let it go ,,why? they want their no where to be found town in north west tenessee to win the district title,,read this 10 times before  writing some more shit

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2011, 10:53:46 PM »
retard I AM THE FUCKIN IFBB,,oh and the npc,,oh and your local gym oh and your highschool class,,oh and your junior high wanna bees,,,ya you got that right its that young when americanos go nuts,,they usualy got no father figure so they are stuck with sports to cover for it ,,going to hormones now day in americana is in those years,,used to be 20....now day age 16 youre on baby,,in many many teams in americana schools the coaches know it and still let it go ,,why? they want their no where to be found town in north west tenessee to win the district title,,read this 10 times before  writing some more shit

dismissed

gh15 approved
Idiot. 
1- type using English words so I can read and understand what the hell u r trying to say
2- U r and idiot for thinking HS kids can get this stuff and afford it. Recreation drugs, yes, steroids, no.  I'm sure you have a few random kids who are on steroids
3- do some research before making a bigger fool of yourself
4- how and why ppl believe u r an expert is beyond me
5- thanks for the entertainment, one of the best gimmicks ever on Getbig

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2011, 11:00:37 PM »
Idiot. 
1- type using English words so I can read and understand what the hell u r trying to say
2- U r and idiot for thinking HS kids can get this stuff and afford it. Recreation drugs, yes, steroids, no.  I'm sure you have a few random kids who are on steroids
3- do some research before making a bigger fool of yourself
4- how and why ppl believe u r an expert is beyond me
5- thanks for the entertainment, one of the best gimmicks ever on Getbig

retard,,

you understand every word i say ,,
im god for a reason ,,its very hard to pull fake balonie for many years,,id get exposed by now and be put to rest,,it never happened becaue im the real deal,,
highschol kids in americnaa now days are on  LOT OF DRUGS,,MAINLY HORMONES WHEN IT COMES TO SPORTS TEAM ,,the fact you have no idea how the business work is your problem ,,you are talking to THE GOD of hormones,,when i say highscholl i mean it 15-16 year old on hormones 1 out of 3 kids in americnaa at ages 16 in sports teams are on hormones 1 out of 3 this is 30 percent it is HUGE NUMBER HUGE!
i dont try to enterntain you eventhough i do like to be funny,i liek to be funny becaue i have a soul and like to keep it all in funny way which i do sucesfully ,,but rest assure i aint playing games,,never have never will,,this is not alien shit,,this is the real deal and i not joking about it

re dimissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2011, 11:05:31 PM »
I feel sorry that some of you guys actually take advice from this bozo. If he was really a somebody he wouldnt be on here daily checking PM's. wht other high level bodybuilder would take the time? I think hes a bozo and feel bad for alot of you guys taking his poor advice. some of the stuff he says is true but its nothing someone couldnt find out be googling or wikipedia or even having a copy of anabolics 2,006- to 2,010.  Some of you guys are so stupid. It wouldnt surprise me if his account ws 240 or bust or the true adonis has to be somebody just klaughing there ass off on the other end. no way a top pro would take any time to answer pm's and also post them on the board for supposive legal reasons. someones laughing their ass offf real hard                                    

Yup, 2hrs a day in the gym with afternoon naps is rough.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2011, 11:13:21 PM »
if you were anything to be taken seriously ,,you woudnt be posting on boards,,you would be acting according to your age ,,and you defenitely woudnt be parading around with kids half your age,,and LIE TO THEM about what you take ,,you acting liek a carpenter can work with out wood,,atleast dont go shout you are trainer every monday and friday so it can sounds half reasonable that you clean and dont do nothinng and everythin is dandy ,,

ones a lifter ALWAYS A LIFTER,,if they quit they end up managing apt complexes like thomas or stealing like greg k ,,they dont go around day in day out to gym and train and lift

gh15 approved

Tom has a lot of free time- managing apt complexes and posting online as GH15 lol  ;D

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2011, 11:23:10 PM »
Yup, 2hrs a day in the gym with afternoon naps is rough.
Alot of ppl think Gh could be Nasser, Gunther, Dennis, etc.  I'd guess more along the lines of Squadfather, Special Ed, 240

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2011, 11:45:27 PM »
all gh15 knows is what pros are taking, and what they tell him they are taking it for..that's it, period...

he's simply a parrot/monkey who repeats what he hears, then writes it here.

the crap he talks about genetic limits and being able to tell what people are on by a photo as well as his other crazy theories by putting 5 and 5 together to get 15 are hilarious.

the best bit is reading his latest explanation of why certain things work...again, its simply what he's been told by some other moron.

gotta give him credit for his blind faith in others but his inability to rationalise, question and think for himself is pretty sad.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2011, 11:54:23 PM »
see- all of a sudden his english is better. its always hormones this and hormones that-wtf? he says dont use orals when a year ago he claimed he swallowed like a 1,000ct of british dispensary 5mg anabol tabs. This guy probably has never even used real HGH probably gets sold bunk kits that are HCG like palumbo thats why he talks about having to ue so much. 4mg of humatrope is plenty. Everyone is on steroids in his book. he probably thinks justin beiber uses HGH. anyway its def a gimmick. someone is def laughing their ass off on the other end.hell every pro has a big heart (enlarged) and unhealthy that is ;). just cutt the shit. Not even the shittiest pro would give gettbiggers advice 24/7. also posting the pm's on the open board is another way this guy gets a kick out of this gimmick. he says its for legal reasons but thats a crock of shit or you have a shitty lawyer. BB is mostly about genetics and a small to decent amount of gear but nothing like this clown talks about. If a BB has great genetics. 750mg of Test a week is plenty accompanied  by  400mg deca,  75mg tren A EOD 4-6 IU's HGH ED, 25-50mg dbol or Tbol. then when its time to cutt lower the test and add in your masteron and winstrol and clen and a small amount of lasix if needed its very simple if your have great genetics.THE KEY TO THE SPORT IS HAVING GREAT GENETICS. if your genetics are shit then you could take all the steroids in the world and still get nowhere in this sport.Just warning you Gh15 fans this guy is laughing at alot of you fools behind your back.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 12:05:15 AM »
see- all of a sudden his english is better. its always hormones this and hormones that-wtf? he says dont use orals when a year ago he claimed he swallowed like a 1,000ct of british dispensary 5mg anabol tabs. This guy probably has never even used real HGH probably gets sold bunk kits that are HCG like palumbo thats why he talks about having to ue so much. 4mg of humatrope is plenty. Everyone is on steroids in his book. he probably thinks justin beiber uses HGH. anyway its def a gimmick. someone is def laughing their ass off on the other end.hell every pro has a big heart (enlarged) and unhealthy that is ;). just cutt the shit. Not even the shittiest pro would give gettbiggers advice 24/7. also posting the pm's on the open board is another way this guy gets a kick out of this gimmick. he says its for legal reasons but thats a crock of shit or you have a shitty lawyer. BB is mostly about genetics and a small to decent amount of gear but nothing like this clown talks about. If a BB has great genetics. 750mg of Test a week is plenty accompanied  by  400mg deca,  75mg tren A EOD 4-6 IU's HGH ED, 25-50mg dbol or Tbol. then when its time to cutt lower the test and add in your masteron and winstrol and clen and a small amount of lasix if needed its very simple if your have great genetics.THE KEY TO THE SPORT IS HAVING GREAT GENETICS. if your genetics are shit then you could take all the steroids in the world and still get nowhere in this sport.Just warning you Gh15 fans this guy is laughing at alot of you fools behind your back.

saying the fella who sit on steroid board for hours upon hours a day and cantget past 210 8% in most liklihood,,friend listen ,,i dont have a reason to lie ,,im not here for profit,,i been here many years,,gh15 became an icon for a reason ,,the reason is ,,gh15 speak the truth ,,it is very very eay to knwo if you actually foloowed recomendation and got anywhere in PRACTICAL BODYBUILDIGN,,NOT COMPUTER BODYBUILDEING,,now yes you know some aout hormones when it comes to fakes and not fakes,,but that makes you another board vet that cant grow for shit,,and sit and discuss pcts and if iran test is fake or not,,gh15 is not talking about board vet or board anything,,gh15 talk about REAL LIFE BODYBUILDING,,ABOUT MUTANTS,,ABOUT HOW TO GET THERE,,genetics is the smallest part,,what you mean to say is that GENETIC RESPOND IS IMPORTANT AND YES IT IS ,,GH15 SAID IT MILLION TIMES,,BUT REST ASSURE YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST GENETIC IN THE WORLD AND WITH OUT HORMONES YOU WILL GET NO WHERE YOU WONT EVEN PLACE ANY SHOW,,INFACT  MOST OF US WONT EVEN LIFT WEIGHT,,WHAT DETERMINE HOW FAR YOU GO IN BODYBUILDING IS YOUR GENETIC RESPOND TO HORMONES,,

now inregarding hgh ,,i will make a posting here like promised about gh15 approved hgh ,,both americano and chinease,,it will all come to light,,ofcourse the nonesense you talk about gh15 not using real gh is balonie because i woudnt be a pro if i didnt ,,and i woudnt be able to describe the actual hands on with out using legit everything,,

im inside and inside deep ,,infact i may be the most important bodybuilding individual in the history of  bodybuilding board on interenet,,we will see when all come to all in 30-40 years what the generation of next bodybuilders will say ,,i think gh15 will be up there infront of any other help they had

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 01:32:14 AM »
saying the fella who sit on steroid board for hours upon hours a day and cantget past 210 8% in most liklihood,,friend listen ,,i dont have a reason to lie ,,im not here for profit,,i been here many years,,gh15 became an icon for a reason ,,the reason is ,,gh15 speak the truth ,,it is very very eay to knwo if you actually foloowed recomendation and got anywhere in PRACTICAL BODYBUILDIGN,,NOT COMPUTER BODYBUILDEING,,now yes you know some aout hormones when it comes to fakes and not fakes,,but that makes you another board vet that cant grow for shit,,and sit and discuss pcts and if iran test is fake or not,,gh15 is not talking about board vet or board anything,,gh15 talk about REAL LIFE BODYBUILDING,,ABOUT MUTANTS,,ABOUT HOW TO GET THERE,,genetics is the smallest part,,what you mean to say is that GENETIC RESPOND IS IMPORTANT AND YES IT IS ,,GH15 SAID IT MILLION TIMES,,BUT REST ASSURE YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST GENETIC IN THE WORLD AND WITH OUT HORMONES YOU WILL GET NO WHERE YOU WONT EVEN PLACE ANY SHOW,,INFACT  MOST OF US WONT EVEN LIFT WEIGHT,,WHAT DETERMINE HOW FAR YOU GO IN BODYBUILDING IS YOUR GENETIC RESPOND TO HORMONES,,

now inregarding hgh ,,i will make a posting here like promised about gh15 approved hgh ,,both americano and chinease,,it will all come to light,,ofcourse the nonesense you talk about gh15 not using real gh is balonie because i woudnt be a pro if i didnt ,,and i woudnt be able to describe the actual hands on with out using legit everything,,

im inside and inside deep ,,infact i may be the most important bodybuilding individual in the history of  bodybuilding board on interenet,,we will see when all come to all in 30-40 years what the generation of next bodybuilders will say ,,i think gh15 will be up there infront of any other help they had

gh15 approved

Im just saying I think you ae a wanksta thats my honest opinion and I think yoiu have been sold to many HCG kits instead of hgh.

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 01:47:19 AM »

gh15 approved

quite the bullshit!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 01:54:36 AM »
quite the bullshit!

Well, gh15 is all we can get, we will not get Jason or Ronald come here to post their routines.

So fake or not, gh15 is all we have, and here on getbig we love him!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2011, 01:58:36 AM »
Well, gh15 is all we can get, we will not get Jason or Ronald come here to post their routines.

So fake or not, gh15 is all we have, and here on getbig we love him!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

X2, whitewidow has nothing better to do than troll and argue with gh15, for fucks sake you tit if you dont like/agree with his postings dont read or reply to them ::) why are you so offended by them?
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2011, 02:00:40 AM »
X2, whitewidow has nothing better to do than troll and argue with gh15, for fucks sake you tit if you dont like/agree with his postings dont read or reply to them ::) why are you so offended by them?

maybe white widow is the only one who doesn't get his free HGH shippings that everyone on getbig gets in time.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2011, 02:07:11 AM »
maybe white widow is the only one who doesn't get his free HGH shippings that everyone on getbig gets in time.

yeah he must be the one that paid all his money and got HCG instead of HGH, no wonder he is so bitter ::)
Thunderdome approved

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2011, 02:20:37 AM »
gh15 is an honest drug dealer who never lies and is never wrong.

Why do people put down such a miracle? ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2011, 02:21:25 AM »

Im just saying I think you ae a wanksta thats my honest opinion and I think yoiu have been sold to many HCG kits instead of hgh.

and im just saying,,that i think you have no clue to what you are talking about and im answering you only because i like the name whitewidow,,you got to understand my friend,, gh15 became a huge name,,not just a little or moderatoe or some getbig board name,,it became HUGE,,on every board on every bodybuilding event,,as i said there are seriosu stalkers that are really started treatening with life because what gh15 say is truth!

now,,its important for you to understand somethign here,,you say hcg hcg like its something that is easy to sell today to any bodybuilder and saying its hgh,,remember you say hcg with out even connection to the posts,,you just brought up hcg,, ok i will discus it here and tell you this,,

if someone EVER ,,ANY SOURCE ANY INDIVISUAL ANY SUPPLIER FOR SOURCES EVER SEND OR SELL OR DELIVER HCG AS HGH AND IT GETS TO MY EAR BECAUSE I HAVE ELFS ON BOARDS,,BUT IF ! IT GETS TO MY EAR THEY GOT HCG INSTED OF HGH AND THEY REPORT ALL THE TIME,,AND THEY KNOW HOW TO TELL VERY FAST BECAUSE HGH WILL MELT FAT FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY JACK,,WILL GIVE YOU AMAZING SLEEP WITH VIVIDAL DREAMS,,WILL GIVE YOU  CURPEL WITHIN AN HOUR OF IT HITTING BLOOD DEPENDING ON DOSE ,,AND WILL GROW YOUR NAIL AND TOES VERY VERY FAST VERY VERY FAST ,,SO IF ONE OF ONE OF MY ELFS REPORT TO ME THAT THEY RECIVE HGH FROM ANY FUCKIN SOURCE ON THE INTERNT AND I KNOW ALL THE SOURCES WHO SELL IT ....
THAT SOUCE WILL HAVE NO MORRE SOURCSING TO DO ,,HE WILL BE OUTTED HE WILL BE DRAGGED LIKE A LOW LIFE LITTLE COW THAT IS LEADED TO SLUTTER AND WILL BE MADE TO EXMPLE FOR GENERATION TO COME,,

SO READ IT AGAIN WHAT I TELL YOU ,,ONE SINGLE REPORT OF HGH DELIVER AS HCG AND THAT SOURCE IS DONE FOREVER OF DOING BUSINESS,,HOW YOU SAY ? CAN COME ON DIFF NAMES RIGHT ? PROXY RIGHT? NO MY FRIEND HE WILL BE OUTTED INCLUDING ALL REMAILERS OF SOURCE ADRESES INCLUDING EVERY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SOURCE ,,

SO DONT TELL I DIDNT WARN BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE REPORT TO ME THEY GOT HCG NOT HGH AND PAYED HGH AND GH15 CHECK ON IT AND VERIFY IT WITH ELFS ,,THAT SOURCE WILL BE ENDING HIS SOURCING CAREER FOR GOOD,,

MARK MY WORDS HERE

ONE SINGLE COMPLAINT THAT IS VERIFIED AND SOURCE IS DONE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2011, 02:25:09 AM »
finally someone who cares for his customers!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2011, 02:35:59 AM »
dk2 is much better name ,,i like it better

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2011, 02:42:02 AM »
dk2 is much better name ,,i like it better

gh15 approved

Well thanks!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2011, 02:48:11 AM »
DK, are you with me to join TEAM GH15  ??? we gotta start recruiting  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2011, 02:49:15 AM »
DK, are you with me to join TEAM GH15  ??? we gotta start recruiting  :D

::) ::) ::)

I'm best friends with gh15, i don't need to join any team.

But please, spread the word.  ;D ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2011, 03:35:01 AM »
Oi you faggo ts calling out gh15..

look at this hom0s