Author Topic: I am calling BS on GH15!!!  (Read 62753 times)

whitewidow

I am calling BS on GH15!!!
« on: January 01, 2011, 07:08:27 PM »
I feel sorry that some of you guys actually take advice from this bozo. If he was really a somebody he wouldnt be on here daily checking PM's. wht other high level bodybuilder would take the time? I think hes a bozo and feel bad for alot of you guys taking his poor advice. some of the stuff he says is true but its nothing someone couldnt find out be googling or wikipedia or even having a copy of anabolics 2,006- to 2,010.  Some of you guys are so stupid. It wouldnt surprise me if his account ws 240 or bust or the true adonis has to be somebody just klaughing there ass off on the other end. no way a top pro would take any time to answer pm's and also post them on the board for supposive legal reasons. someones laughing their ass offf real hard                                    

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: GH15 Im c alling BS on this bozo
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 07:09:20 PM »
I feel sorry that some of you guys actually take advice from this bozo. If he was really a somebody he wouldnt be on here daily checking PM's. wht other high level bodybuilder would take the time? I think hes a bozo and feel bad for alot of you guys taking his poor advice. some of the stuff he says is true but its nothing someone couldnt find out be googling or wikipedia or even having a copy of anabolics 2,006- to 2,010.  Some of you guys are so stupid. It wouldnt surprise me if his account ws 240 or bust or the true adonis has to be somebody just klaughing there ass off on the other end. no way a top pro would take any time to answer pm's and also post them on the board for supposive legal reasons. someones laughing their ass offf real hard                                   
no...

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 07:09:51 PM »
I feel sorry that some of you guys actually take advice from this bozo. If he was really a somebody he wouldnt be on here daily checking PM's. wht other high level bodybuilder would take the time? I think hes a bozo and feel bad for alot of you guys taking his poor advice. some of the stuff he says is true but its nothing someone couldnt find out be googling or wikipedia or even having a copy of anabolics 2,006- to 2,010.  Some of you guys are so stupid. It wouldnt surprise me if his account ws 240 or bust or the true adonis has to be somebody just klaughing there ass off on the other end. no way a top pro would take any time to answer pm's and also post them on the board for supposive legal reasons. someones laughing their ass offf real hard                                   

top pro with good heart will : ),,like there are some good dealers around ,,there are stil some good pros around,, now go take your meds my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 07:11:39 PM »
top pro with good heart will : ),,like there are some good dealers around ,,there are stil some good pros around,, now go take your meds my friend

gh15 approved

Thanks for all the info, Gunter, i really appreciate it!  ;D ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: GH15 Im calling BS on this bozo
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 07:11:41 PM »
I never fell for it that's why I disagree with him about 90% of the time!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 07:12:20 PM »
I feel sorry that some of you guys actually take advice from this bozo. If he was really a somebody he wouldnt be on here daily checking PM's. wht other high level bodybuilder would take the time? I think hes a bozo and feel bad for alot of you guys taking his poor advice. some of the stuff he says is true but its nothing someone couldnt find out be googling or wikipedia or even having a copy of anabolics 2,006- to 2,010.  Some of you guys are so stupid. It wouldnt surprise me if his account ws 240 or bust or the true adonis has to be somebody just klaughing there ass off on the other end. no way a top pro would take any time to answer pm's and also post them on the board for supposive legal reasons. someones laughing their ass offf real hard                                    
YOUR LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF SINCE,,,YOUR OFF THE MEDICATION NOW GET BACK ON  >:(

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »
the three who post as gh15 only jerk off to gunter....

bench

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 07:13:35 PM »
x1000.  i read this guys post and shake my head.  It's rbably some clown like special ed trying to sound like an expert ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 07:15:27 PM »

bench

LOL

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »
"A pro with a good heart"? Hmm... That sure sounds like Gunther to me ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 07:19:26 PM »
"A pro with a good heart"? Hmm... That sure sounds like Gunther to me ;D

Mmmmmm?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 07:20:38 PM »
I never fell for it that's why I disagree with him about 90% of the time!

the reason you say you disagreee ,,in reality you completely agree ,,is because youre some old fart online trying to justify your usage of hormones....thats the reason ,,remember to thoe kids you say you dont touch a thing while in reality you cant even function a day in your life especially nto lifting with out hormones to some degree in system,,you know it and i know it,,infact if im not mistaken you got a board lol the moderator and oweners of boards are known! users and abusers of hormones,,they just do it quietly

so many liars ,,such a small space....how do you all fit in this cult ,,its beyond me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 07:27:29 PM »
the reason you say you disagreee ,,in reality you completely agree ,,is because youre some old fart online trying to justify your usage of hormones....thats the reason ,,remember to thoe kids you say you dont touch a thing while in reality you cant even function a day in your life especially nto lifting with out hormones to some degree in system,,you know it and i know it,,infact if im not mistaken you got a board lol the moderator and oweners of boards are known! users and abusers of hormones,,they just do it quietly

so many liars ,,such a small space....how do you all fit in this cult ,,its beyond me

gh15 approved
but GOD,,CULTS=ENDLESS=INFINITE AMOUTN OF PEOPLE=ENDLESS ROOM

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 07:29:32 PM »
Hahahaha, Jr, I've been around and keeping with this joke of an industry before you were a thought in your daddys pants, I know what's bullshit and what isn't!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 08:19:55 PM »
I could maybe see God as being a gimmick, but seriously WTF happened to Division? Dude was talking major smack to GH15, GH15 threatens, Division makes fun of him....and then is suddenly gone after GH15 requests his personal info.  Not just from getbig, but BOS as well. Explain that one. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 08:22:46 PM »
Hahahaha, Jr, I've been around and keeping with this joke of an industry before you were a thought in your daddys pants, I know what's bullshit and what isn't!

if you were anything to be taken seriously ,,you woudnt be posting on boards,,you would be acting according to your age ,,and you defenitely woudnt be parading around with kids half your age,,and LIE TO THEM about what you take ,,you acting liek a carpenter can work with out wood,,atleast dont go shout you are trainer every monday and friday so it can sounds half reasonable that you clean and dont do nothinng and everythin is dandy ,,

ones a lifter ALWAYS A LIFTER,,if they quit they end up managing apt complexes like thomas or stealing like greg k ,,they dont go around day in day out to gym and train and lift

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2011, 08:28:30 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 08:48:45 PM »

bench
X2 :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2011, 08:52:33 PM »

Getbig catters to the worst of Humanity in terms of intellect and character. It is not surprising that they think a 15 year-old kid with a copy of "The Steroid Bible" is a pro bodybuilder "telling all like it truly is" to the bodybuilding public. Lmaoo.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2011, 08:58:07 PM »
  Getbig catters to the worst of Humanity in terms of intellect and character. It is not surprising that they think a 15 year-old kid with a copy of "The Steroid Bible" is a pro bodybuilder "telling all like it truly is" to the bodybuilding public. Lmaoo.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Really you f-ing homo? People give a lot more creedence to what GH15 says than a self proclaimed 600 pound raw benching, special forces operating, German sheppard spine ripping, Einstein IQ having dunce like yourself. If anyone is a gimmick it's you, Munson. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2011, 08:59:05 PM »

Really you f-ing homo? People give a lot more creedence to what GH15 says than a self proclaimed 600 pound raw benching, special forces operating, German sheppard spine ripping, Einstein IQ having dunce like yourself. If anyone is a gimmick it's you, Munson. 
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You are a cunnt. I saw you trying to convince everyone here that you have a 170 i.q. Complete TWAT.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2011, 10:07:16 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha...look all the trolls and proles melting down over my comment that only dumbasses believe that GH15 is a pro bodybuilder. Which is unfortunately true. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2011, 10:08:50 PM »

That is all true. I am practically a god. Definitely Nietzsche was thinking of me when he wrote "Thus Spoke Zarathrusta".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2011, 10:13:12 PM »
  That is all true. I am practically a god. Definitely Nietzsche was thinking of me when he wrote "Thus Spoke Zarathrusta".

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I said that earlier in the Jay as a teen thread.  No way is this guy a pro, if you have any idea about the sport and read his post, it's obvious he's not. He simply lacks the knowledge to be a pro