Author Topic: I am calling BS on GH15!!!  (Read 62755 times)

Lifter_X

• Getbig II
Re: GH15 Im calling BS on this bozo
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2011, 04:30:32 AM »
  Getbig catters to the worst of Humanity in terms of intellect and character. It is not surprising that they think a 15 year-old kid with a copy of "The Steroid Bible" is a pro bodybuilder "telling all like it truly is" to the bodybuilding public. Lmaoo.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Like people who rape German Shepherds to death.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2011, 05:01:23 AM »
Like people who rape German Shepherds to death.

SMM is so intelligent, he could have argued the german shepherd to death, but then he chose his brute strength because he was bored.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2011, 05:40:14 AM »
Gh15 speaks the truth. Always has and always will. I think that it's because people don't want to believe him, they try to bash him. Because they know everything he says is true in their hearts. Keep posting always reading.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2011, 08:34:41 AM »

2- U r and idiot for thinking HS kids can get this stuff and afford it. Recreation drugs, yes, steroids, no.  I'm sure you have a few random kids who are on steroids

What is this bullshit? Steroids cost next to nothing. If they can afford to eat at McDonalds once in a while they can afford steroids.

Are you Rudy Richards the amateur bodybuilder? If so you know perfectly well what steroids cost. Doing GH is more costly but steroids are practically free.

And children were buying tons of hormones off of bb.com and still do from other sites still selling them. They have the internet and the drugs are available at the click of a mouse. Using protein powder is more expensive... I guess kids training can't afford protein either.  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2011, 08:51:28 AM »
This guy probably has never even used real HGH probably gets sold bunk kits that are HCG like palumbo thats why he talks about having to ue so much. 4mg of humatrope is plenty.

Plenty for WHAT? ??? BTW 4mg is 12iu.  ;)
He's said even 2iu is enough for some results. The dosages he talks about being used by NPC amateurs and pros aren't correct? Really? 10-15iu of GH isn't the rule on the pro level? There's no pros experimenting with up to 40iu? Yes, Kai Greene and Jay never used more than 4iu.  ::) I could give tons of examples of pros verifying these exact dosages. Even Milos who minimizes drug importance said 1iu per 1kg bodyweight per week.

Here's the rule on GH use by bodybuilders = as much as you can afford. The end.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2011, 09:25:56 AM »
Oi you faggo ts calling out gh15..

look at this hom0s

:P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2011, 09:37:29 AM »
He's said even 2iu is enough for some results. The dosages he talks about being used by NPC amateurs and pros aren't correct? Really? 10-15iu of GH isn't the rule on the pro level? There's no pros experimenting with up to 40iu? Yes, Kai Greene and Jay never used more than 4iu.  ::) I could give tons of examples of pros verifying these exact dosages. Even Milos who minimizes drug importance said 1iu per 1kg bodyweight per week.

Very true!! I've seen plenty of diets written out for competitors and I've seen those exact words written in there. Go to promuscle and look at the diet BigA recommends for contest prep. "GH as much as you can afford"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »

if you go be the philosophy of "as much as you can afford" shouldn't this result in brutal acromelagy? Jay should be able to afford a shitload but his acromelagy is not that severe like say,, Palumbo? Palumbo must have used some extreme amounts of hgh.

I think Jay has a limit to how much hgh he uses.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2011, 10:31:38 AM »
if you go be the philosophy of "as much as you can afford" shouldn't this result in brutal acromelagy? Jay should be able to afford a shitload but his acromelagy is not that severe like say,, Palumbo? Palumbo must have used some extreme amounts of hgh.

Yes I was talking of the average user, not one who has no real limit to how much he can spend. But the guy using 6 units would use 12 units if he could afford it and so on. HIV+ patients use 12, 15 or 18iu of Serostim as per manufacturer rec, without severe acromegaly, and bodybuilders would certainly use the same if funds allowed. Jay could probably do 100iu a day if he wanted to but he's not totally insane, plus there's a drop off in results with any drug.

GetItOnNY has said Oscar Arden has put clients on 36iu a day. Is it true? I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised.

Palumbo? Palumbo must have used some extreme amounts of hgh.

Palumbo has said IGF-1 can cause thickening of facial muscles. This is a listed side of rhIGF-1 when used in multi-milligram amounts:

Thickening of the soft tissues of the face was observed in several patients and should be monitored during Increlex® treatment.

... but it doesn't really happen with his ridiculous recommendation of 10mcg of LR3 or even 10 times that much. He also says 2iu of GH is all you should ever use.  ::)
I'm sure he has done a lot more since he was probably talking of personal experience. Just look at Palumbo's face.  :D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »
Gh15 speaks the truth. Always has and always will. I think that it's because people don't want to believe him, they try to bash him. Because they know everything he says is true in their hearts. Keep posting always reading.

i think you are confusing and mixing up truth and opinion.

these are very separate things. i accept that he speaks the truth about what he's seen and heard and been told.

but completely reject his take and opinions on everything else.

so i choose to take about one tenth of what he writes, and laugh at the rest.

he is so biased that it definitely has warped his mind. its sad really. he truly believes the myths in his own head. its like its some kind of paranoia or psychological defence so that he can be comfortable with what he has done and achieved.

which of course is also not to dump on him, its again just sad.

its a simple person living in a complex world and he cant work out the complexities- only come up with ignorant theories to satisfy his psychii. what annoys me is that he pushed it off as truth to others.

one thing is for sure- loads of gear and GH will make you big. But we never argued that did we?

the rest is just sour grapes and street chemistry.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2011, 01:29:55 PM »
i think you are confusing and mixing up truth and opinion.

these are very separate things. i accept that he speaks the truth about what he's seen and heard and been told.

but completely reject his take and opinions on everything else.

so i choose to take about one tenth of what he writes, and laugh at the rest.

he is so biased that it definitely has warped his mind. its sad really. he truly believes the myths in his own head. its like its some kind of paranoia or psychological defence so that he can be comfortable with what he has done and achieved.

which of course is also not to dump on him, its again just sad.

its a simple person living in a complex world and he cant work out the complexities- only come up with ignorant theories to satisfy his psychii. what annoys me is that he pushed it off as truth to others.

one thing is for sure- loads of gear and GH will make you big. But we never argued that did we?

the rest is just sour grapes and street chemistry.

disco stu to save the day ,, lol
everything gh15 sayds has been done personally by gh15 for many many years,,gh15 has survived to tell about it ,,unlike many who along the way dopped a kidny or 2 ,,hurt liver  ,,got stomack viruses,, got abcesses the size of china removed from arms and legs,,etc etc etc,,gh15  did all what they did yet surprizingly survived with no damage,,how come? maybbbbbbeeee just maybbbbbe gh15 knew what he was doing and thus today has the right to lecture about it ,,and thus became god,,umm? but im not gh15 so  i cant talk for it .... ( this is a joke i am i am gh15 just dont start with the gimick accoutn shit in   5 4 3 2 ...)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2011, 01:35:14 PM »
I'm just happy that God is a White, German, Christian Man 8) ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2011, 01:41:27 PM »
I'm just happy that God is a White, German, Christian Man 8) ;D
God may be, but gh15 is not. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2011, 01:41:55 PM »
i just wanna change my gh15 name to whitewidow15 ,,where do i apply for this,, everytime i see this name lol this is the only name that put fear in me lol for some reason this name remind me that queen from cronicles of narnia,,very good name i want it ,,everytime i see this name i see this image from the original cartoon of that witch queen on her carriage standign before me lol i want this fuckin name

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2011, 01:42:51 PM »
ill pay with 3 gh kits
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2011, 01:43:59 PM »
i just wanna change my gh15 name to whitewidow15 ,,where do i apply for this,, everytime i see this name lol this is the only name that put fear in me lol for some reason this name remind me that queen from cronicles of narnia,,very good name i want it ,,everytime i see this name i see this image from the original cartoon of that witch queen on her carriage standign before me lol i want this fuckin name

Already drunk :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2011, 02:17:19 PM »
GH15 your just mad that I know your full of shit and is just some bored loser who sits on getbig all day under diffrent handles and talks shit. anybody with a copy of anabolics 2010 could gimmick as a bodybuilder but honestly I dont care how nice any current pro or past pro is they wouldnt sit on their computer and give kids they dont even know these dangerous cycles. I know your bullshit and your laughing your ass off that someone might actually take some of your advice. I would never take any advice from someone I didnt personally know or if they said they were A PRO HAD A WAY TO PROVE IT. You used to say you swallowed british dispensary anabol pinks by the handfull now you say not to use orals. I think anyone with a copy of anabolics 2010 could play this game your playing. I could start an a gimmick account and do the same shit but would never do it cause I dont have the time. I think you know some things about gear but I doubt you have really used these cycles you have put up and I think your credentials are just as good as the shit I took 20 minutes ago otherwise air it out with proof who you are. I am honestly just a gym rat and have never claimed to be a pro or high level competeing bodybuilder but I could lie and give out pro cycles if I wanted to. I could also lie about my credentials myself but I dont do that either. I have used steroids for years and know whats up and if you have to use that much HGH your buying HCG or not 191-branched amino acid formula. If palumbo bought and sold fake serostim so could any bodybuilder. craig titus used to sell hcg as HGH all the time at golds in venice. so it does happen. I get humatrope by script and I know its real because it makes my hands real numb. also have gotten blood work. all those chinese blue,red and brown tops are just clandestine shit. None of this matters Im just stating a True fact your Not a Pro BB. You may have some fooled but not me. I know alot about gear and would take you up on any challenge without a copy of anabolics 2010 or steroid bible right by my face. Ive used every kind of ger even designer drugs you could never get ahold of. I used to work with patrick and bruce back in the day before their legal problems

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2011, 02:18:30 PM »
  Getbig catters to the worst of Humanity in terms of intellect and character. It is not surprising that they think a 15 year-old kid with a copy of "The Steroid Bible" is a pro bodybuilder "telling all like it truly is" to the bodybuilding public. Lmaoo.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

INFANTILE! Our god is a generous god but he is also a vengeful one. Be very careful what you say.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2011, 02:32:42 PM »
I have used steroids for years and know whats up and if you have to use that much HGH your buying HCG or not 191-branched amino acid formula.

I get humatrope by script and I know its real because it makes my hands real numb. also have gotten blood work. all those chinese blue,red and brown tops are just clandestine shit.

So how much GH do the top pros and amateurs use then, since gh15 is full of shit? No one uses more than 4iu, is that what you're saying? What exactly are you disagreeing with? Was Milos talking about shitty clandestine GH when he said "1iu/kg/week"? I know of high level competitors who use 10-20iu of non-Chinese GH year round. I guess you think it's fake GH because no bodybuilder would do that?

Ask buselmo how much the top arabs use of the GH bought straight from a pharmacy (such as Norditropin). They use as much as they can afford, even take out loans to be able to use it.

What gh15 is saying is no revelation or even controversial. It's just guys such as yourself who have a problem - why? There's a bunch of pros online who have confirmed this stuff about gh for example. Are they full of shit too?

See for example:
Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html

Bullshit?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »

Imagine what Jay would look like if god forbid he goes through what Tom Prince went through. Jay's acromelagy would be unbelievable looking if he was 175 pounds. He pulls it off now because he is so massive.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2011, 02:37:06 PM »
Imagine what Jay would look like if god forbid he goes through what Tom Prince went through. Jay's acromelagy would be unbelievable looking if he was 175 pounds. He pulls it off now because he is so massive.
Mutation  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2011, 03:07:40 PM »
So how much GH do the top pros and amateurs use then, since gh15 is full of shit? No one uses more than 4iu, is that what you're saying? What exactly are you disagreeing with? Was Milos talking about shitty clandestine GH when he said "1iu/kg/week"? I know of high level competitors who use 10-20iu of non-Chinese GH year round. I guess you think it's fake GH because no bodybuilder would do that?

Ask buselmo how much the top arabs use of the GH bought straight from a pharmacy (such as Norditropin). They use as much as they can afford, even take out loans to be able to use it.

What gh15 is saying is no revelation or even controversial. It's just guys such as yourself who have a problem - why? There's a bunch of pros online who have confirmed this stuff about gh for example. Are they full of shit too?

See for example:http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html

Bullshit?

Genetics are the key. I dont think some guys should even use steroids yet or HGH unless they have insane genetics. You have to understand HGH dosnt work overnight so you always want to keep your dosages low as possible. It also depends if your using insulin on top of HGH. Id say if your a serious threat to go pro 6-8 IU's daily is all you need and thats for the big dogs. your body stops responding to these drugs eventuallyresults thats why I say keep it low as possible. maybe if you were a mr.olympia competitor you might push your dose to 10 IU's a day but why waste the cash if your not going to win any cash? it ends up being stupid you got these dumbasses using thousands of dollars of HGH amd they dont take home any prize money or get sponsorships. Its all about genetics son. If you got the genetics you can use 6-8IU's of HGH with a little insulin after training and you can be one of the best only if your genetically giftedIt makes me sick watching these guys blow thousands of dollars on drugs knowing they will never get anywhere in the sport. to get big in bodybuilding you have to start super young and have insane genetics. There are guys out there who have the genetics to be mr.olympia but are to scared to use the drugs. I have seen some amazing naturals who would put juicers to shame. I think there are guys who believe in high doses but im not one of them, if you have the genetics you can get huge on moderate doses of HGH/slin and AAS. If you have never used HGH before and start at a high dose your going to fuck yourself in the end. No matter what the drug use the least as possible then as the years go by gradually increase if you think your going to  be the next big thing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2011, 03:12:14 PM »
GH15 your just mad that I know your full of shit and is just some bored loser who sits on getbig all day under diffrent handles and talks shit. anybody with a copy of anabolics 2010 could gimmick as a bodybuilder but honestly I dont care how nice any current pro or past pro is they wouldnt sit on their computer and give kids they dont even know these dangerous cycles. I know your bullshit and your laughing your ass off that someone might actually take some of your advice. I would never take any advice from someone I didnt personally know or if they said they were A PRO HAD A WAY TO PROVE IT. You used to say you swallowed british dispensary anabol pinks by the handfull now you say not to use orals. I think anyone with a copy of anabolics 2010 could play this game your playing. I could start an a gimmick account and do the same shit but would never do it cause I dont have the time. I think you know some things about gear but I doubt you have really used these cycles you have put up and I think your credentials are just as good as the shit I took 20 minutes ago otherwise air it out with proof who you are. I am honestly just a gym rat and have never claimed to be a pro or high level competeing bodybuilder but I could lie and give out pro cycles if I wanted to. I could also lie about my credentials myself but I dont do that either. I have used steroids for years and know whats up and if you have to use that much HGH your buying HCG or not 191-branched amino acid formula. If palumbo bought and sold fake serostim so could any bodybuilder. craig titus used to sell hcg as HGH all the time at golds in venice. so it does happen. I get humatrope by script and I know its real because it makes my hands real numb. also have gotten blood work. all those chinese blue,red and brown tops are just clandestine shit. None of this matters Im just stating a True fact your Not a Pro BB. You may have some fooled but not me. I know alot about gear and would take you up on any challenge without a copy of anabolics 2010 or steroid bible right by my face. Ive used every kind of ger even designer drugs you could never get ahold of. I used to work with patrick and bruce back in the day before their legal problems

you are very wrong my friend,,a book of anabolic2010 or 2000 or any year wont give the info i give you here ,,what i give its just too much hands on ,,you got to step back fro a second and rethink your approach and what you say ,,again i am a gym rat like every professional there is around ,,we all started as gym rats,,but i never lie on getbig

i am an ifbb professional placed TOP 6 IN O ,,i did not say how many times,,btu i did place top 6 in the big competition in the world called mr o,,period i never lied about it

secondly its very important to understand what i give here to bodybuilders is hands on ,,unlike phil hernon who will lie right and left and make gains and profit from the shit he sell called seo ,,well its not shit since everyone use it but its misleading to think you will get large with it ,, insted of lieing like liar priest,,insted of lieing like that fucktard moderator from muscular develop rony heris that is a lieing scambag or lie like brothers rodrigez ,,you got here a true pro ifbb that actually surprize surprize is saying the TRUTH ! the truth is not always suited for every ear my friend,,

but here ,,relax a second and listen to what i tell you listen closely ,,

we abuse hgh ,,no its not hcg its hgh from china and americnaa and europe ,,itds all legit,,remember whitewidow we do not live in 2002 where you could sell hcg as hgh anymore,,you seem to live in sept 2001 era for some reason ,,we are way past it my friend,,

the hgh we use is legit,,and why is it legit ,,there is fast nail growth no compound but hgh can mimik ,,there is curpel tunel period within very short time of intake,, there is vivid dreams ,,there is very rested sleep 5 hour = 10 hour and as gym rat with real script you know what im talking about,,there is real lean growth as in both from within the muscle as in muscle fiber that lean you out because > lean muscle = less body fat ,,and then there is also less body fat due to hgh ability to burn fat,,so its double the speed inregarding to fat,,trust me my friend there is no hcg sold to me or my elfs,,never has never will be ,,the source will be out of business,,he will be dragged like a diseased cow and sluttered,, so thats that,,

now that you understand i dont sit with steroid 2010 book and actually talk hands on i can conitnue and tell you this,,

when i tell you here that we use burn victim doses of gh ,,i really mean it THIS IS WHY YOU SIT AT YOUR SIZE AND A FELLA LIKE PHIL HEATH OR KAY GREEN OR JASON SIT AT THEIR SIZE,,REASON THEY DO IS BECAUSE THEY USE HGH AT 20 IU AT 15 IU AT 30 IU ,,YES MY FRIEND THOSE ARE REAL DOSES OF MUTANTS ,,THERE ARE MUTANTS,,FOR NOT TO FORGET MY FRIEND.....THE GEAR IS ALWAYS SAME SHIT,,CHINA MADE OR EUROPIAN OR AMERICAN MADE ,,SOME OIL WITH LEGIT GEAR INSIDE ITS AFTER ALL ONLY TEST AND EVERY ONE USE IT AT SOME POINT LEGIT,,,THE DIFFERENCE IS THE GH DOSES WE USE INCOMPARING TO THE GYM RAT WHO NEVER GROW,,THEN WE ADD SLIN AND IT CREATE THE FINAL MUTATION CALLED AN IFBB LARGE PRO,,THIS IS IT MY FRIEND

finally in regarding anabols taken by the hand,,oh i have done that many times,,but nto to forget you have to be low body fat for orals or preping for using orals preping as in body fat low enough ,,you learn in bodybuilding to rely mostly on injects especially modern bodybuilding,,yes there is time and place for orals especially at the beggining of a bodybuilder life but then ti subside to some degree and rely more on injects,,

now that you can see im not balonie and the real deal i  hope youll get some sense into your mind and get back to reality ,,

remember i became god approved entity by fellas who know hormones very very well like van b like disgusted like many others who would lead me to slutter if what i talked was shit,,its been too long and too many years for gh15 to be some no one,,remember that friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2011, 03:14:30 PM »
INFANTILE! Our god is a generous god but he is also a vengeful one. Be very careful what you say.

he doesnt need to ,,he knows im a pro ,,what i say the speed i say it ,,just too much for a wanna be to make up or read,,he just try to do a getbig respond lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2011, 03:20:05 PM »

disco stu to save the day ,, lol
everything gh15 sayds has been done personally by gh15 for many many years,,gh15 has survived to tell about it ,,unlike many who along the way dopped a kidny or 2 ,,hurt liver  ,,got stomack viruses,, got abcesses the size of china removed from arms and legs,,etc etc etc,,gh15  did all what they did yet surprizingly survived with no damage,,how come? maybbbbbbeeee just maybbbbbe gh15 knew what he was doing and thus today has the right to lecture about it ,,and thus became god,,umm? but im not gh15 so  i cant talk for it .... ( this is a joke i am i am gh15 just dont start with the gimick accoutn shit in   5 4 3 2 ...)

gh15 approved