Author Topic: Wikileaks: Obama agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets. WWTTFF???  (Read 13130 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ok you don't have an answer ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i think hannity is on ,you better go get your news :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i think hannity is on ,you better go get your news :D :D :D :D
LOL good come back moran...

now go read the nat enq

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
fox nation  :D :D :D :D your kidding right

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This shouyld be impeachable.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fox Nation - Hot headlines, opinions, and video from around the web  :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Rerad the link I provided. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i looked at the link, something wrong with this nobody else is covering this,doesn't make sense

tonymctones

• Getbig V
fox nation  :D :D :D :D your kidding right
lol look at the link black ass FOX Nation is owned by fox which is why FOX news is a link on their page and FOX nation is a link on FOX news page...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The FOX Nation website describes itself as an ‘online community that believes in the right to express your views, your values, your voice.’ The ‘community’ part seems to imply a lot of social networking, user-generated activity for fans (and others) of Fox News which is just what today’s online users are looking for.

ooooookkkkkkk  :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
The FOX Nation website describes itself as an ‘online community that believes in the right to express your views, your values, your voice.’ The ‘community’ part seems to imply a lot of social networking, user-generated activity for fans (and others) of Fox News which is just what today’s online users are looking for.

ooooookkkkkkk  :D :D :D :D
LOL so kinda like the youtube clips you always play?

hahahaha

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Biased media are in the eye of the beholder, and with a site built around such high-decibel stars as Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck, Fox is hoping to leverage its brand online, especially among conservative true believers. "We felt that giving people a real destination to go and express themselves would give them a feeling of belonging," says Senior Vice President Joel Cheatwood. "People feel they're dictated to a lot by the media."

:D :D :D I'm laughing so hard I'm getting a headache

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Biased media are in the eye of the beholder, and with a site built around such high-decibel stars as Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck, Fox is hoping to leverage its brand online, especially among conservative true believers. "We felt that giving people a real destination to go and express themselves would give them a feeling of belonging," says Senior Vice President Joel Cheatwood. "People feel they're dictated to a lot by the media."

:D :D :D I'm laughing so hard I'm getting a headache
HAHAHAHHAHAH you talking about bias if fuking hillarious....

LOL hahahhahhahahahaaa

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The clip I posted has a lot more details on this act of treason. 

At this point whoever supports this admn is as bad as he is.   You should be ashamed of yourselves for supporting this communist islamist destroyer.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
How much you wanna bet that it was info that the Brit said was "okay"...

exactly....this post says it all

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i ask you why fox is not covering it and you give me fox nation, come on your not that dumb

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Just read the Brits refused this in 2009 and the Traitor Admn went ahead with this anyway. 

My God, never in my life would I have imagined us having such a communistic, traitorous, treasonous, disgusting person as potus. 

What else could he possibly do at this point to fuck us over any worse? 

you are the biggest dick I have ever seen,,,,,you believe anything you hear about Obama and try to cast him in the worst light using the flimsiest evidence you can find...you used to have some credibility, but now all of your posts and threads are racist and just plain dumb and unbelievable

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Barry is a piece of shit...always has been, and always will. Start is a joke.....good job shithead.

you are a stupid goddamn idiot for believing anything 3333 tells you...and the START treaty is good for our country as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hey fuck you andre.  Go read the link I posted.  You are another blind as a bat obamabot. 

And as if this is the only act of treason of this mugabe/chavez/qadafi/lenin/stalin/mussolini wannabe.

You voted for this piece of communist shit obama, no man up already and own up to your mistake.

Read the damn link you moron, the brits objected to this. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i ask you why fox is not covering it and you give me fox nation, come on your not that dumb
thats b/c fox nation is a part of fox...

so when the tv station covers it, youll believe it? LMFAO

idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
START is good for our enemies and those who hate us. Of course you and obama love it. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The FOX Nation website describes itself as an ‘online community that believes in the right to express your views, your values, your voice.’ The ‘community’ part seems to imply a lot of social networking, user-generated activity for fans (and others) of Fox News which is just what today’s online users are looking for. ooooookkkkkkk  :D :D :D :D

and you call me an idiot, you better go to bed your tired

tonymctones

• Getbig V
and you call me an idiot, you better go to bed your tired
answer the question black ass...

are you going to believe it when the fox's tv channel covers it?