Author Topic: Wikileaks: Obama agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets. WWTTFF???  (Read 13134 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fox News' opinion website Fox Nation and their readers don't seem to know satire when they see it.

The Fox News sister site re-posted a joke from the satirical website The Onion Friday about President Barack Obama sending a 75,000-word e-mail to the the entire nation. At no point does Fox Nation note that the story is a satire.

The Onion story joked that Obama had "reached the end of [his] rope" and sent out the "rambling" stream of consciousness e-mail that addressed everything from the war in Afghanistan to his live-in mother-in-law.

The story goes on to say that the fake Obama e-mail was 27 megabytes and 127 printed pages.

If Fox Nation knows the story is a joke, they aren't letting on, and many of the comments on the post treat the story as if it were actual news.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
if it's the big story your claiming the real fox website would have it and i'm not talking about fox nation  :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
if it's the big story your claiming the real fox website would have it and i'm not talking about fox nation  :D
LOL and when they do are you going to believe it then?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Team Obamabot owned again.   

________________________ _______________

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets.

The US secretly agreed to give the Russians sensitive information on Britain’s nuclear deterrent to persuade them to sign a key treaty, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

HMS Vanguard is Britain's lead Trident-armed submarine. The US, under a nuclear deal, has agreed to give the Kremlin the serial numbers of the missiles it gives Britain

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8304654/WikiLeaks-cables-US-agrees-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html#

Photo: TAM MACDONALD

By Matthew Moore, Gordon Rayner and Christopher Hope 9:25PM GMT 04 Feb 2011
1199 Comments

Information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain will be given to Russia as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.

Defence analysts claim the agreement risks undermining Britain’s policy of refusing to confirm the exact size of its nuclear arsenal.

The fact that the Americans used British nuclear secrets as a bargaining chip also sheds new light on the so-called “special relationship”, which is shown often to be a one-sided affair by US diplomatic communications obtained by the WikiLeaks website.

Details of the behind-the-scenes talks are contained in more than 1,400 US embassy cables published to date by the Telegraph, including almost 800 sent from the London Embassy, which are published online today. The documents also show that:

• America spied on Foreign Office ministers by gathering gossip on their private lives and professional relationships.

Related Articles

How US spied on the Foreign Office 04 Feb 2011
FCO 'refused to speak with doomed British hostage' 04 Feb 2011
WikiLeaks: US embassy cables map 05 Feb 2011
WikiLeaks files in full 04 Feb 2011
We can't control Duchess of York, Miliband told angry Turks 04 Feb 2011
TURKEY: BABACAN DISCUSSES IRAN, IRAQ WITH UK FS MILIBAND 04 Feb 2011
• Intelligence-sharing arrangements with the US became strained after the controversy over Binyam Mohamed, the former Guantánamo Bay detainee who sued the Government over his alleged torture.

• David Miliband disowned the Duchess of York by saying she could not “be controlled” after she made an undercover TV documentary.

• Tens of millions of pounds of overseas aid was stolen and spent on plasma televisions and luxury goods by corrupt regimes.

A series of classified messages sent to Washington by US negotiators show how information on Britain’s nuclear capability was crucial to securing Russia’s support for the “New START” deal.

Although the treaty was not supposed to have any impact on Britain, the leaked cables show that Russia used the talks to demand more information about the UK’s Trident missiles, which are manufactured and maintained in the US.

Washington lobbied London in 2009 for permission to supply Moscow with detailed data about the performance of UK missiles. The UK refused, but the US agreed to hand over the serial numbers of Trident missiles it transfers to Britain.

Professor Malcolm Chalmers said: “This appears to be significant because while the UK has announced how many missiles it possesses, there has been no way for the Russians to verify this. Over time, the unique identifiers will provide them with another data point to gauge the size of the British arsenal.”

Duncan Lennox, editor of Jane’s Strategic Weapons Systems, said: “They want to find out whether Britain has more missiles than we say we have, and having the unique identifiers might help them.”

While the US and Russia have long permitted inspections of each other’s nuclear weapons, Britain has sought to maintain some secrecy to compensate for the relatively small size of its arsenal.

William Hague, the Foreign Secretary, last year disclosed that “up to 160” warheads are operational at any one time, but did not confirm the number of missiles.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
all i'm saying something not right if their not covering it,

tonymctones

• Getbig V
all i'm saying something not right if their not covering it,
so that means you will say it is right when they do cover it?

LMFAO...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i'll say we will have more information, but i still say they would be all over this story already

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i'll say we will have more information, but i still say they would be all over this story already
if youre not going to believe it if FOX NEWS tv channel covers it then what does it matter if they are or not covering it? fuking idiot LMAO

LOL anybody and everybody is covering egypt right now...

probably dont want to jump on this until they have more credible sources...

but then again we didnt see much coverage at all on the other wikileaks discoveries...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
if youre not going to believe it if FOX NEWS tv channel covers it then what does it matter if they are or not covering it? fuking idiot LMAO

LOL anybody and everybody is covering egypt right now...

probably dont want to jump on this until they have more credible sources...

but then again we didnt see much coverage at all on the other wikileaks discoveries...

fuking idiot LMAO, really go back and read your post your the one that looked like the idiot tonight mr. fox nation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100074846/the-obama-administration-betrays-britain-to-appease-the-russians-over-new-start/#

Nile Gardiner is a Washington-based foreign affairs analyst and political commentator. He appears frequently on American and British television and radio, including Fox News Channel, CNN, BBC, Sky News, and NPR. The Obama Administration betrays Britain to appease the Russians over New START

By Nile Gardiner World Last updated: February 4th, 2011

54 Comments Comment on this article

The latest revelation from Wikileaks is the most damaging so far to the Anglo-American Special Relationship. The disclosure in The Telegraph today that the Obama Administration “secretly agreed to give the Russians sensitive information on Britain’s nuclear deterrent to persuade them to sign a key treaty” points to an astonishing betrayal of America’s closest friend and ally, that may have significant implications for the relationship between David Cameron and Barack Obama.

According to The Telegraph report:

Information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain will be given to Russia as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.

Defence analysts claim the agreement risks undermining Britain’s policy of refusing to confirm the exact size of its nuclear arsenal.

A series of classified messages sent to Washington by US negotiators show how information on Britain’s nuclear capability was crucial to securing Russia’s support for the “New START” deal.

Although the treaty was not supposed to have any impact on Britain, the leaked cables show that Russia used the talks to demand more information about the UK’s Trident missiles, which are manufactured and maintained in the US.

Washington lobbied London in 2009 for permission to supply Moscow with detailed data about the performance of UK missiles. The UK refused, but the US agreed to hand over the serial numbers of Trident missiles it transfers to Britain.

In December I wrote extensively on the White House’s relentless drive to sign the New START Treaty with Moscow as part of its controversial “reset” policy, despite the fact that it represented a staggeringly bad deal for the United States, and a remarkably good one for the Russians. The Telegraph report confirms the extraordinary lengths to which Washington stooped to meet Russian demands, which stunningly included passing on British nuclear secrets to a major strategic adversary.

As the Prime Minister and senior British ministers head to Germany this weekend to take part in the Munich Security Conference, key questions must be asked of their US counterparts, including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as to the exact nature of the deal struck with Russia, and what more has been compromised in relation to British national security.

The matter is serious enough to merit Congressional hearings in Washington as well as parliamentary hearings in London. It is easy to see why the Obama team refused to allow the US Senate access to the negotiating documents for New START, as they would have sparked outrage on both sides of the Atlantic that would almost certainly have killed the Treaty. The Telegraph report clearly contradicts repeated claims by the Obama negotiating team that no side deals were struck with their Russian counterparts. Not for the first time, the current US administration has been eager to appease America’s enemies while shamelessly undercutting her allies.
Tags: Barack Obama, David Cameron, Hillary Clinton, New START Treaty, Obama
Administration, US politics, Wikileaks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bottom line:   Obama is a traitor, a communist, a radical islamist, a marxist stooge, an anti-american zealot, an anti-colonialist, a dirtbag, a vagabond, a grifter, a thug, a product of affirmative action at its worst, a beneficiary of the trust of guilt ridden gullible white morons, a poverty pimp, a faux african american abusing the racial history of a segment of our population to ganer misplaced loyalty when none is warranted, and overall lying sack of shit willing to throw any ally or friend of the USA under the bus in order for him to pursue his treasonous agenda.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
fuking idiot LMAO, really go back and read your post your the one that looked like the idiot tonight mr. fox nation

hahahahahha

says the man who quotes the nat enq as truth...LMFAO

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
nice  trying to pass off fox nation as fox news, go back and read your post :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bottom line:   Obama is a traitor, a communist, a radical islamist, a marxist stooge, an anti-american zealot, an anti-colonialist, a dirtbag, a vagabond, a grifter, a thug, a product of affirmative action at its worst, a beneficiary of the trust of guilt ridden gullible white morons, a poverty pimp, a faux african american abusing the racial history of a segment of our population to ganer misplaced loyalty when none is warranted, and overall lying sack of shit willing to throw any ally or friend of the USA under the bus in order for him to pursue his treasonous agenda.   

wow tell us how you really feel ;D hey if the story is true we'll have clinton as pres. fine by me

tonymctones

• Getbig V
nice  trying to pass off fox nation as fox news, go back and read your post :D
LOL so i guess you dont consider fox business as fox news either huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wow tell us how you really feel ;D hey if the story is true we'll have clinton as pres. fine by me

I never hold back how i really feel.  And I would easily vote for hillary over obama any day.  Hillary was a goldwater girl in 1964 and loves this country.   I also think she would do anything to defend it annd would fight our enemies without abandon.   

She has her issues like most, but I easily would trust her as potus over obama. 

theonlyone

What's the problem?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What's the problem?

For Russia?   Nothing - they got the jackpot with obama.   For the US and UK, we got fucked again due to the traitor obama.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is how you treat an ally, not by selling their nuke secrets you marxist assholes. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Can't wait to see the feeble attempt by team kneepad to defend this.  Then again bama could take a dump on the flag and they would probably cheer it on. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Has Russia made a single concession over the last 2 years? They continue to coddle the Iranian regime, oppress their own people and pretty much do whatever the fuck they want. I can't think of a single concession this mafiocracy has made since Obama took office.

Obama is the biggest foreign policy disaster I've ever seen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like I have said fron day 1, its intentional. He's trying to collapse the nation.

As outlandish as that seems, how does one come to any other conclusion based on these daily acts of sabotage against our nation and allies? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Booom!   Just hit the ABC News radio feed. 

This thing is going to explode, no pun intended.

Impeach this communist traitor now!

And fuck you to whoever still supports this admn, whether it be due to white guilt, black racism, palin hatred, whatever, there is no excuse anymore.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Like I have said fron day 1, its intentional. He's trying to collapse the nation.

As outlandish as that seems, how does one come to any other conclusion based on these daily acts of sabotage against our nation and allies? 

all you have to do is be sane and you can come to many other conclusions

if fact, the only way to arrive at your singular conclusion is to either be insane or be an complete dunce