Author Topic: Wikileaks: Obama agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets. WWTTFF???  (Read 13191 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
So tell me his motivation for this? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So tell me his motivation for this? 

first I don't even know if it's true

second I don't know if the Brits were in on it

therefore I can't draw any conclusion

how about you tell us a couple of things:

1.  What you actually mean when you say "collapsed nation" or "collapsing the nation"
2.  What is Obam's motive in "collapsing the nation"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Read the story. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Read the story. 

I've read it

how do you know it's true and how to you know it's the complete story

now why not tell us:

1.  What a "collapsed nation" looks like - what does it mean exactly
2.  What would be be Obama's motive for "collapsing the nation"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I've detailed it many times. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I've detailed it many times. 

I must have missed it

summarize it for me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why?  You won't accept my response regardless.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why?  You won't accept my response regardless.

have some self confidence

if it's plausible and you support it with evidence I will give it full consideration

1.  What would a  "collapsed nation" look like

2.  What would be be Obama's motive for "collapsing the nation"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

US 'Leaks' Brit secrets
By TODD VENEZIA

Posted: 1:26 AM, February 5, 2011

The United States is stabbing Britain in the back with a nuclear missile.

In order to get Russia to agree to the New START nuclear-weapons treaty, the United States reportedly agreed to tell the Russians secrets about Britain's nuclear arsenal, according to diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks.

The United States told Russia that it would hand over the serial numbers of the Trident missiles it supplies Britain, one of America's closest allies.

The serial numbers would give Russia a good handle on just how many missiles are in the hands of Britain, which has long refused to give any details of its nuclear-weapons program, according to The Telegraph newspaper.

It's not clear if the agreement will apply only to the missiles supplied from now on or to all of the Trident missiles in the UK's arsenal.

America had asked the Britain to give up more detailed data on its nukes. The United States and Russia both reveal to each other such information about their own arsenals.

But Britain steadfastly refused, since it has such a comparatively small stockpile, the paper reported. The country's foreign secretary last year said that "up to 160" warheads are generally active, but wouldn't divulge the number of missiles.

todd.venezia@nypost.com

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/us_leaks_brit_secrets_K4a43kJP4b8yrfnq2BCodO#ixzz1D7LIs5fm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”

________________________ _____________________

QFT x 100

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”

________________________ _____________________

QFT x 100

LOL !

so you blame the American people for choosing a POTUS that you don't like

what alternative did you have in mind comrade?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This one, yes.   Absolutely.   There were enough early warning signs about this traitorous pofs that no decent person should have ever voted for him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This one, yes.   Absolutely.   There were enough early warning signs about this traitorous pofs that no decent person should have ever voted for him.

if you don't like the results of the democtratic process then maybe you should move to some other country

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
if you don't like the results of the democtratic process then maybe you should move to some other country

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. What would be a good reason for screwing the UK over? What gives Obama the right to give away information about the UK defense to Russia? I fail to see any logic in this decision making other than like the health care debacle, Obama gets to sign his name to a piece of legislation/treaty, no matter how bad for America and allies and say here look what I accomplished. Obama is a novice at bet in regards to foreign policy, and not only is the US going to pay for his ineptitude for decades so are the British. Well done Mr. President, whats your next trick.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. What would be a good reason for screwing the UK over? What gives Obama the right to give away information about the UK defense to Russia? I fail to see any logic in this decision making other than like the health care debacle, Obama gets to sign his name to a piece of legislation/treaty, no matter how bad for America and allies and say here look what I accomplished. Obama is a novice at bet in regards to foreign policy, and not only is the US going to pay for his ineptitude for decades so are the British. Well done Mr. President, whats your next trick.

I'm not the one who changed the topic

I don't know if the topic of this thread is true or if it's the complete story

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly - Obama does not giv e arats ass otherthan him signing things, regardless of who he has to weaken, destroy, and collapse in the process.

He is an enemy of the state.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Exactly - Obama does not giv e arats ass otherthan him signing things, regardless of who he has to weaken, destroy, and collapse in the process.

He is an enemy of the state.   

your enemy is sanity

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

Why is it that you don't seem to have any problem believing Wiki leaks when its something you agree with, but when it makes Obama look like the ass that he is, we don't even know if its true.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw- assuming its true, like most of the other wikileaks stuff that has come out - will you concede its rdiculous for him to have done this? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
your enemy is sanity

Yeah, Im the insane one while you support a president tossing around others' nuke secrets.   Got it.    ::)  ::)   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why is it that you don't seem to have any problem believing Wiki leaks when its something you agree with, but when it makes Obama look like the ass that he is, we don't even know if its true.

when have I ever said that I believe wholeheartedly anything from Wikileaks

I don't remember ever commenting on the veracity of anything they have released

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw- assuming its true, like most of the other wikileaks stuff that has come out - will you concede its rdiculous for him to have done this? 

I'll wait until more information comes out before I start concluding anything

I'd think as an attorney, you'd be a little more patient before running off to a bunch of different conclusions

wait -scratch that.  I forgot who I was talking to

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'll wait until more information comes out before I start concluding anything

I'd think as an attorney, you'd be a little more patient before running off to a bunch of different conclusions

wait -scratch that.  I forgot who I was talking to

Obama has long used up the "benefit of the doubt" card.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i would say the story is not true. like i said yesterday fox news would be all over this, and still nothing, some thing is holding them back

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Obama has long used up the "benefit of the doubt" card.     

LoL - like you ever gave him the benefit of the doubt

Like I have said fron day 1, its intentional. He's trying to collapse the nation.

btw - still waiting for you to explain what a "collapsed nation" might look like and why Obama would want it