Author Topic: Wikileaks: Obama agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets. WWTTFF???  (Read 13164 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So whats up with those secrets.. anything on the main news sites about it yet? Anyone call for Obama to be impeached

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
So whats up with those secrets.. anything on the main news sites about it yet? Anyone call for Obama to be impeached

I'll check it out.  I heard a few radios shows saying that there is already a congressional inquiry into this.   I'll keep you updated.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
BUMP

Why are you bumping a thread that has been totally discredited and disproved?????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why are you bumping a thread that has been totally discredited and disproved?????

LOL - Obama admitted today that he will bend us over if he gets elected and will lie until the election. 

The moron drone 95er, gay, lbgt, govt worker union, welfare, food stamp, feminazi, enviro-commie base will eat up his lies like keyan beef. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/02/09/obama-administration-trade-british-nuclear-secrets-with-russia.html
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/05/did-obama-agree-to-expose-british-nuke-secrets-in-start-pact/

Your traitorous piece of shit President went farther then was neccesary based on the treaty. See, Barry has a real problem with the Brits and this is just another manifestation of it.

A new WikiLeaks cable suggests that the Obama administration handed over British nuclear weapons secrets to the Russians. Andrew Roberts denounces this dangerous betrayal of Britain and America’s special relationship.

S) Orlov asked about the U.S. practice of transferring Trident II missiles to the United Kingdom (UK) in reference to the Russian-proposed agreed statement on the subject. Trout pointed out that most of the provisions contained in the proposed agreed statement were already covered by other sections of the treaty. He noted that notifications existed for the transfer and return of missiles to and from a third party. Additionally, he pointed out, the Russian Federation will receive unique identifiers for each of the missiles transferred to the UK, which was more information than was disclosed under START. Trout acknowledged that the proposal to send a notification of a UK flight test was not covered under START nor had it been included as part of this treaty but argued that this was the flight test of a missile owned by a third country. He said the United States had no legal responsibility for such a notification. Trout said he assumed the UK would send a notice to mariners and airmen prior to any flight test.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

LOL - Obama admitted today that he will bend us over if he gets elected and will lie until the election. 

The moron drone 95er, gay, lbgt, govt worker union, welfare, food stamp, feminazi, enviro-commie base will eat up his lies like keyan beef. 

sigh....just like you always do..obsfucate and posture without answering the real question

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sigh....just like you always do..obsfucate and posture without answering the real question

See above.   I hope you get run over by the 4 train for supporting obama based solely on racial solidarity.  Shame on you. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
He voted based on color.......which makes his IQ....2
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/02/09/obama-administration-trade-british-nuclear-secrets-with-russia.html
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/05/did-obama-agree-to-expose-british-nuke-secrets-in-start-pact/

Your traitorous piece of shit President went farther then was neccesary based on the treaty. See, Barry has a real problem with the Brits and this is just another manifestation of it.

A new WikiLeaks cable suggests that the Obama administration handed over British nuclear weapons secrets to the Russians. Andrew Roberts denounces this dangerous betrayal of Britain and America’s special relationship.

S) Orlov asked about the U.S. practice of transferring Trident II missiles to the United Kingdom (UK) in reference to the Russian-proposed agreed statement on the subject. Trout pointed out that most of the provisions contained in the proposed agreed statement were already covered by other sections of the treaty. He noted that notifications existed for the transfer and return of missiles to and from a third party. Additionally, he pointed out, the Russian Federation will receive unique identifiers for each of the missiles transferred to the UK, which was more information than was disclosed under START. Trout acknowledged that the proposal to send a notification of a UK flight test was not covered under START nor had it been included as part of this treaty but argued that this was the flight test of a missile owned by a third country. He said the United States had no legal responsibility for such a notification. Trout said he assumed the UK would send a notice to mariners and airmen prior to any flight test.

First off. calm down....the United States and Britain were working together on this all along and the US never did give the notifications mentioned above.....giving the Russians an identifier on British missiles was a way for the Russians to track the missiles so that they could not be given or sold to another party and that if they were, the Russians would say that we are in violation of the treaty which would be correct sine the weapons would have been passed to other nations....nothing wrong with that.....

also giving the Russians identifiers would do what exactly??????....if you gave me the license plate number for your car, does that give me an advantage in some way???..you STILL own the car and can still use it when you please.....

WOW..get a grip

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
See above.   I hope you get run over by the 4 train for supporting obama based solely on racial solidarity.  Shame on you. 
"RACIAL SOLIDARITY"...hmmmm...has NOTHING to do with the argument...but again I expect this from you when you get destroyed by me time and time again

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
He voted based on color.......which makes his IQ....2

sigh,,when are you finally going to get smart>>>>???

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
U voted for Obama because he was black....like the rest of the blacks. You are a retard.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
U voted for Obama because he was black....like the rest of the blacks. You are a retard.

sigh..again..resort to this when you have no argument..lets move on to the next thread...I've already destroyed all of you

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
No...u posted some drivel. I posted the facts...Obama went farther then was neccesary. That coupled with his absolute hate for Great Britain...as seen by his own autobiograhy scribbling....its another Obama duck. U voted for a lump of shit. U couldn't "destroy" anything with you lib douchbag mentality.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sigh..again..resort to this when you have no argument..lets move on to the next thread...I've already destroyed all of you

Yeah whatever Andre - notice how giddy Medvedev is whenever obama is around?   It means that the afro-marxist is sucking cock and giving away america to achieve his goal of collapsiong america .

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yeah whatever Andre - notice how giddy Medvedev is whenever obama is around?   It means that the afro-marxist is sucking cock and giving away america to achieve his goal of collapsiong america .

wow..you are the funniest, most deranged guy on the net...hilarious!!! :D :D :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Whats it like to have voted for the guy who works everyday to destroy America?
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

THEY LOVE IT! ! !  ! !

That is why they voted for him in the first place ! ! !  !

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

from the U.S.....

"This is bunk. Under the 1991 START Treaty, the U.S. agreed to notify Russia of specific nuclear cooperation with the United Kingdom, such as the transfer of SLBM’s [submarine launch ballistic missiles] to the UK, or their maintenance or modernization. This is under an existing pattern of cooperation throughout that treaty and is expected to continue under New START. We simply carried forward and updated this notification procedure to the new treaty. There was no secret agreement and no compromise of the UK’s independent nuclear deterrent".

from the British:

A knowledgeable source with the British government, speaking anonymously because his government has a policy of not commenting on Wikileaks, says his understanding of the policy conforms with that asserted by the State Department.10. (S) Orlov asked about the U.S. practice of transferring Trident II missiles to the United Kingdom (UK) in reference to the Russian-proposed agreed statement on the subject. Trout pointed out that most of the provisions contained in the proposed agreed statement were already covered by other sections of the treaty. He noted that notifications existed for the transfer and return of missiles to and from a third party. Additionally, he pointed out, the Russian Federation will receive unique identifiers for each of the missiles transferred to the UK, which was more information than was disclosed under START. Trout acknowledged that the proposal to send a notification of a UK flight test was not covered under START nor had it been included as part of this treaty but argued that this was the flight test of a missile owned by a third country. He said the United States had no legal responsibility for such a notification. Trout said he assumed the UK would send a notice to mariners and airmen prior to any flight test.

So yes, they got notified under the earlier START protocols of transfers of nuclear weapons — but they didn’t get the unique identifiers, which would quantify and specify the number of weapons transferred.  That’s what the British refused to accept, and apparently what we agreed to do anyway.

SO IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND , OBAMA OFFERED THE RUSSIANS SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY IN THE TREATY SINCE 1991.....IT WAS NOTHING NEW AND BRITAIN WAS AWARE OF IT AND SIGNED OFF ON IT.....

DESTRUCTION ACHIEVED...PLEASE MOVE ON

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
What the dumbass retard leftwing guy didn't cut and paste was the REST OF THE STORY...which I pasted earlier from the same story. Obama did well more then was neccesary. So please go tie a hope and change flag around your lib neck and hang yourself. Your a typical Lib...all heart and no facts. U voted for a color.....good job asshat.

Update: Via Teresa Kopec on Twitter, State Dept spokesman P. J. Crowley tweets, “Contrary to @TelegraphNews claim, we carried forward requirement to notify#Russia about U.S.-UK nuclear cooperation from the 1991 treaty.”  But if that were true, why did the UK refuse permission to do it again?

Update II: Doug Mataconis updates OTB with this slightly more extensive pushback from Crowley at Time:

This is bunk. Under the 1991 START Treaty, the U.S. agreed to notify Russia of specific nuclear cooperation with the United Kingdom, such as the transfer of SLBM’s [submarine launch ballistic missiles] to the UK, or their maintenance or modernization. This is under an existing pattern of cooperation throughout that treaty and is expected to continue under New START. We simply carried forward and updated this notification procedure to the new treaty. There was no secret agreement and no compromise of the UK’s independent nuclear deterrent.

If that’s all this is, then Doug says it’s really no big deal.  But did the previous agreement include the serial numbers of Trident MIRVs, indicating the specific number of such missiles in the British inventory?  And again, if this is just a continuation of the 1991 START process, then why did the UK object to it?

Update III: The UK is quietly backing the Obama administration, Jake Tapper reports:

A knowledgeable source with the British government, speaking anonymously because his government has a policy of not commenting on Wikileaks, says his understanding of the policy conforms with that asserted by the State Department.

Update IV: Just FYI, here’s the part of the memo leaked by Wikileaks, emphasis mine:

10. (S) Orlov asked about the U.S. practice of transferring Trident II missiles to the United Kingdom (UK) in reference to the Russian-proposed agreed statement on the subject. Trout pointed out that most of the provisions contained in the proposed agreed statement were already covered by other sections of the treaty. He noted that notifications existed for the transfer and return of missiles to and from a third party. Additionally, he pointed out, the Russian Federation will receive unique identifiers for each of the missiles transferred to the UK, which was more information than was disclosed under START. Trout acknowledged that the proposal to send a notification of a UK flight test was not covered under START nor had it been included as part of this treaty but argued that this was the flight test of a missile owned by a third country. He said the United States had no legal responsibility for such a notification. Trout said he assumed the UK would send a notice to mariners and airmen prior to any flight test.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes”.

Ronald Reagan (open microphone)

“If the Soviet Union let another political party come into existence, they would still be a one-party state, because everybody would join the other party”.

Ronald Reagan

“Ronald Reagan will be remembered for leading the United States during a time of tremendous international transition – the demise of the Soviet Union, the Berlin Wall coming down, and the end of the Cold War”.

Or "please mr russian guy who doesn't actually have an power...please give me some space". Your president is a pussy.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes”.

Ronald Reagan (open microphone)

“If the Soviet Union let another political party come into existence, they would still be a one-party state, because everybody would join the other party”.

Ronald Reagan

“Ronald Reagan will be remembered for leading the United States during a time of tremendous international transition – the demise of the Soviet Union, the Berlin Wall coming down, and the end of the Cold War”.

Or "please mr russian guy who doesn't actually have an power...please give me some space". Your president is a pussy.

you are so anti-obama you are crying over stuff that didnt actually happen...so what that Obama offered what he offered.....what is your point here???....do you not think that Russia made concessions as well???...you act as if Obama actually negotiates the treaty himself...thats why we have skilled negotiators..why do you automatically assume that Russia gave up nothing and we gave up everything/....stop hating on impulse and THINK....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
He's a traitor plain and simple. I'm just not throwing that word around. HE IS A TRAITOR and should be delt with as a traitor.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
He's a traitor plain and simple. I'm just not throwing that word around. HE IS A TRAITOR and should be delt with as a traitor.

how is he a traitor you dummy?>