Author Topic: Boehner: Obama a citizen and handled Egypt correctly...3333 commits suicide!  (Read 47700 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
We need to decide who is a credible source and who is not.

That author that trashed obama was a weirdo nutjob when he had big Qs about 911, five years ago.  But suddenly he's of sane mind and reliable source when trashing obama in a book.

CBO's numbers during Bush's years were right on... and they're right on when they expose obamacare as a fraud... but they're bullshit when obama cites them to show improvement in the economy.

Just tell us what's a good source and what isn't.... you can't diss a source you use on your own quite frequently ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What the clip from ferguson? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
CBO already said Obamacare will cost 800,000 jobs.  
Uh, thats over 10 years and do you know why?  Those 800,000 jobs are ONLY worked FOR health insurance.  Thats the only reason why these people show up as they need health insurance because our crappy system ties it in with employment.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Uh, thats over 10 years and do you know why?  Those 800,000 jobs are ONLY worked FOR health insurance.  Thats the only reason why these people show up as they need health insurance because our crappy system ties it in with employment.
LOL youre still going to have to PAY for it dumb ass...you cant pay for it without money which you get from a job...

Kinda like now, you can go out and buy independent health insurance but you still need money to do so...

kinda shoots a hole in that theory of yours doesnt it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Uh, thats over 10 years and do you know why?  Those 800,000 jobs are ONLY worked FOR health insurance.  Thats the only reason why these people show up as they need health insurance because our crappy system ties it in with employment.

he knows why

I told him on the second page of this thread and even gave him the actual quote from the CBO director

it doesn't really make any difference to him

he wants to be angry and panicked and that's all that matters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So what?   Why should other people pay for them? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
There should be a single Payer system and anyone who is dumb enough to want Private Insurance still has the ability to buy it in addition to having entire coverage.   We accomplish this easily by stopping some of our wars and slashing the bloated defense budget. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
LOL youre still going to have to PAY for it dumb ass...you cant pay for it without money which you get from a job...

Kinda like now, you can go out and buy independent health insurance but you still need money to do so...

kinda shoots a hole in that theory of yours doesnt it?
At least nobody has to pay for you since you don`t even have Health Insurance.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

There should be a single Payer system and anyone who is dumb enough to want Private Insurance still has the ability to buy it in addition to having entire coverage.   We accomplish this easily by stopping some of our wars and slashing the bloated defense budget.  

The majority of Americans have AND ARE QUITE HAPPY with private insurance. That's why ObamaCare has to have that stupid mandate, because few will buy into this debacle, unless they are forced to do so.

Our military has already been gutted as it is. What's bloated are all these entitlement programs. That's what needs to be slashed and that will get slashed once we get rid of Obama and the Dems in the Senate.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The majority of Americans have AND ARE QUITE HAPPY with private insurance. That's why ObamaCare has to have that stupid mandate, because few will buy into this debacle, unless they are forced to do so.

Our military has already been gutted as it is. What's bloated are all these entitlement programs. That's what needs to be slashed and that will get slashed once we get rid of Obama and the Dems in the Senate.
The current healthcare plan is just a continuation of what we already have so don`t even compare it to a single payer system.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
At least nobody has to pay for you since you don`t even have Health Insurance.
LOL as a matter of fact I do now, and like ive said on here before when i didnt i paid for my medical expenses out of pocket including an emergency root canal that cost about 1500 all in all....

its that whole personal responsibility thing that ive talked about on here from time to time ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
The current healthcare plan is just a continuation of what we already have so don`t even compare it to a single payer system. 
LOL not its not dumb ass, we have a choice now...

where is the choice in obamacare?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
LOL as a matter of fact I do now, and like ive said on here before when i didnt i paid for my medical expenses out of pocket including an emergency root canal that cost about 1500 all in all....

its that whole personal responsibility thing that ive talked about on here from time to time ;)
ROFLMAO@ 1500 dollars.  You got taken for a ride.  You must have one shitty dentist.  Thats just pathetic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
LOL not its not dumb ass, we have a choice now...

What are you talking about?  EVERY SINGLE Insurance company that existed 5 years ago is still with us today.  You can go to any one of them if you like.  The current healthcare plan is a Republican Wet dream (it sucks and does nothing but support the Health Insurance Industry) , more conservative than Bob Dole`s plan.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO@ 1500 dollars.  You got taken for a ride.  You must have one shitty dentist.  Thats just pathetic.
LOL thats all in all which included the original docters visit, the root canal itself, crown and a cleaning...

and just so you know brain child...the average cost for a root canal for a molar which is what mine is about 800 dollars just for the root canal with no crown...LMAO

fuking idiot!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

I still don`t believe you have any health insurance whatsoever.   If you do have any, its the mandatory that your University sometimes will provide or that you must have in order to enroll.

YOU did not go out and seek any and YOU did not go out and purchase any.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

At least you libs are now open about your welfare for all - work for none policies and desires.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What are you talking about?  EVERY SINGLE Insurance company that existed 5 years ago is still with us today.  You can go to any one of them if you like.  The current healthcare plan is a Republican Wet dream (it sucks and does nothing but support the Health Insurance Industry) , more conservative than Bob Dole`s plan.
Answer the question dumb ass...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Answer the question dumb ass...

I did rotten tooth.  You have the SAME CHOICES you did 5 years ago as THE SAME Health Insurance companies exist currently when one goes to purchase Health Insurance.  The only difference are that you cannot be denied Health Insurance and it is a little bit cheaper in some instances.  Nothing really has changed at all.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I still don`t believe you have any health insurance whatsoever.   If you do have any, its the mandatory that your University sometimes will provide or that you must have in order to enroll.

YOU did not go out and seek any and YOU did not go out and purchase any.
LOL comes with a full time job, not that you know anything about full time jobs...;)

no university ive ever attended forced insurance on you or required you have any...they offered some basic health coverage for students but you had to pay...but this makes sense why you feel ok with obamacare if youve been forced to have health insurance before

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I did rotten tooth.  You have the SAME CHOICE you did 5 years ago when it comes to buying Health Insurance.  The only difference are that you cannot be denied Health Insurance and it is a little bit cheaper in some instances.  Nothing really has changed at all.
NO you dont, now youre forced to buy health insurance before you could have gone without it...

LOL cheaper in some instances? please give me these instances...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
LOL comes with a full time job, not that you know anything about full time jobs...;)

no university ive ever attended forced insurance on you or required you have any...they offered some basic health coverage for students but you had to pay...but this makes sense why you feel ok with obamacare if youve been forced to have health insurance before
I don`t support the current Healthcare plant at all.  Not one bit.  I still don`t believe you have a job or health insurance.   ;)  Where do you work?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

ObamaCare is a de facto single payer, as its goal is to put all private insurance companies OUT OF BUSINESS, leaving government-run health insurance as the only game in town. If you don't believe me, ask Bernie Sanders, the "independent" senator from Vermont.

That's why Dennis Kucinich, who was supposed to hold out his vote for ObamaCare until the public option was available, eventually cracked.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
NO you dont, now youre forced to buy health insurance before you could have gone without it...

You can still go without Health Insurance.  They claim that you will have to pay a fine in order to do so.  I doubt they will be able to collect anything.  I wouldn`t pay any fine. Not one red cent.  I would NEVER yield to such demands, bit its comforting to know that you would.

Cheaper in that 5 years ago if you had Lung Cancer and wanted to sign up for Health Insurance, you WOULD BE DENIED, thus ALL of your treatment would be out of pocket.  Now, that same Cancer patient CANNOT BE DENIED and therefore will not incur a total out of pocket expense.

That is one of many instances of how it is not cheaper for some.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Plus, you get charged for crap you don't need (i.e. smoking cessation classes, even though YOU don't smoke).

Did I mention those death panels....ahem....."end-of-life counseling".

Hasn't the average insurance rates gone up some $1200 since ObamaCare got passed?