Author Topic: Boehner: Obama a citizen and handled Egypt correctly...3333 commits suicide!  (Read 47860 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I don`t support the current Healthcare plant at all.  Not one bit.  I still don`t believe you have a job or health insurance.   ;)  Where do you work?
LOL like i give a shit what a gimmick on the internet thinks of me...

Ive been working for a bank but I just got a new job as an analyst for a local company here in houston...you think im going to give you the name so your idiot ass can call up and harrass ppl b/c you have nothing better to do with your time? LMAO

where do you work? and when are you going to pm ron to see if he will ip ban us if we dont post videos?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You can still go without Health Insurance.  They claim that you will have to pay a fine in order to do so.  I doubt they will be able to collect anything.  I wouldn`t pay any fine. Not one red cent.  I would NEVER yield to such demands, bit its comforting to know that you would.

Cheaper in that 5 years ago if you had Lung Cancer and wanted to sign up for Health Insurance, you WOULD BE DENIED, thus ALL of your treatment would be out of pocket.  Now, that same Cancer patient CANNOT BE DENIED and therefore will not incur a total out of pocket expense.

That is one of many instances of how it is not cheaper for some.

He wouldn't be denied. Some company would take him; it would just charge him out the wazoo to do it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
He wouldn't be denied. Some company would take him; it would just charge him out the wazoo to do it.

yup and take into account that now he is paying a penalty for not having insurance during those 5 years it isnt really any cheaper...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
ObamaCare is a de facto single payer, as its goal is to put all private insurance companies OUT OF BUSINESS, leaving government-run health insurance as the only game in town. If you don't believe me, ask Bernie Sanders, the "independent" senator from Vermont.

That's why Dennis Kucinich, who was supposed to hold out his vote for ObamaCare until the public option was available, eventually cracked.
Nope.  This plan has only emboldened the Private Health Insurance Industry as their stocks have done EXTREMELY well since the bills passage.  Bernie Sanders, like myself and like Dennis want to dismantle the Private Health Industry where it only become optional and not necessary.  Obama`s plan DOES NOT DO THIS WHATSOEVER.

They both only voted for it because it eliminated Pre-Existing conditions and it allowed for the creation of a few community clinics that WILL save lives.  They both CANNOT STAND Obama`s plan, but they both know that it will save lives and that if it did not pass, people would have died who otherwise could have been saved.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Not true at all.  When I worked for United Healthcare, I saw denials every single day.  This then would flag the patient so that any other Insurance company could pull this type of information.  I would follow back up on some cases and see that people that I had spoken with just 2 months prior, suffered and died when they clearly could have at least lived a year to two longer.  Its one of the sickest things I have and probably will ever see.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Not true at all.  When I worked for United Healthcare, I saw denials every single day.  This then would flag the patient so that any other Insurance company could pull this type of information.  I would follow back up on some cases and see that people that I had spoken with just 2 months prior, suffered and died when they clearly could have at least lived a year to two longer.  Its one of the sickest things I have and probably will ever see.
LOL bull shit...you never even had a job

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Those would be denials by UNITED HEALTHCARE. How does that translate into another company not taking that same guy with lung cancer (if the price is right, that is)?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nope.  This plan has only emboldened the Private Health Insurance Industry as their stocks have done EXTREMELY well since the bills passage.  Bernie Sanders, like myself and like Dennis want to dismantle the Private Health Industry where it only become optional and not necessary.  Obama`s plan DOES NOT DO THIS WHATSOEVER.

They both only voted for it because it eliminated Pre-Existing conditions and it allowed for the creation of a few community clinics that WILL save lives.  They both CANNOT STAND Obama`s plan, but they both know that it will save lives and that if it did not pass, people would have died who otherwise could have been saved.

Of course their stocks have done well. If you knew you were going to be put out of business in 3-4 years, you would bleed as much out of your customers as you could, before you closed your doors.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Those would be denials by UNITED HEALTHCARE. How does that translate into another company not taking that same guy with lung cancer (if the price is right, that is)?
Because, as I said, I was able to see other service denials from other companies as that information was shared and most patients that were denied by United had a folder FULL OF DENIALS from every single Insurance company they tried.  It was horrible.  People died and suffered all because a company wanted to make a profit by denying Healthcare to those in dire need of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Of course their stocks have done well. If you knew you were going to be put out of business in 3-4 years, you would bleed as much out of your customers as you could, before you closed your doors.
Thats not even close to happening as the current plan (Which is also a Private Health Insurance Wet Dream)  is to stand for a decade minimum and beyond.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
company here in houston...you think im going to give you the

Are you a fat ass.. most people in houston are fat asses

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
'Offended Mubarak refuses phone call from Obama'
Jerusalem Post ^ | February 17, 2011

Former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak refused to respond to telephone calls from US President Barack Obama because he still felt offended by Obama's statement in which he called on Mubarak "to step down immediately," London-based Arabic language daily Al-Quds Al-Arabi reported on Thursday.

Mubarak, still living in "presidential style" in Sharm el-Sheikh, according to the report, refused an invitation from Saudi King Abdullah to come to the kingdom, telling him he preferred to die on Egyptian soil.

The report said that it was not clear if Mubarak had been in contact with Egypt's new military rulers through his former deputy Omar Suleiman.

Mubarak, whose health deteriorated in the aftermath of his resignation but has since stabilized, is surrounding by personal security, according to the report.

(Excerpt) Read more at jpost.com ...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
We need to decide who is a credible source and who is not.

That author that trashed obama was a weirdo nutjob when he had big Qs about 911, five years ago.  But suddenly he's of sane mind and reliable source when trashing obama in a book.

CBO's numbers during Bush's years were right on... and they're right on when they expose obamacare as a fraud... but they're bullshit when obama cites them to show improvement in the economy.

Just tell us what's a good source and what isn't.... you can't diss a source you use on your own quite frequently ;)

See my man, this is the problem when your reading comprehension is extremely low.

First, the CBO has missed big in the past, educate yourself.

Second, the criticism with the CBO score is not the partisanship of the CBO, but the fact that they score based on what's put in front of them.  Many assumptions were made.  If the assumptions pan out, then you've got a good score.  If they don't...  And that's the criticism.  A lot of people just don't buy into the assumptions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Notice not one retort to fergusons' commentary? 

Not one.  Figures. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Not one.  Figures. 

Of course. Ferguson absolutely obliterated the Messiah's fanbase.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Not one.  Figures. 
Who?  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Niall Ferguson, world respected haervard historian, author, economist, who you should know.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BTW - Geither is saying the budget obama issues is UNSUSTAINABLE and that it is a disaster.  This is obamas' own treas secretary. 

Now - obama has said he will veto any cuts at all. 

So what does that say?  It says that obama is intetionally collapsing the nation. 

So eat shit you obama dildos - you have nothing left.  You cheer on the worst, most reckless, more irresponsible, most inept and incompetent, idiot to ever hold office at 1600 PA Ave. 

Morons. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Not necessarily.  My counterpart sees this in his departments all the time.  Here is a simple breakdown of how they get away with it.

Person goes to ABC Insurance and is denied.
Person goes to DEF Insurance and is denied.
so on and so on...
Finally MNO insurance company takes him on for an atrocious fee.  It is only going to be for a very basic and limited plan.  Anything like lung cancer or whatever will not be covered any way.  It is just going to be a basic doctor's office visit and insurance prescription copay.  So even if they do take him, it would pretty much exclude whatever condition he had that caused the other insurance companies to reject him.  The dreaded "pre-existing condition" clause...

Sort of like car insurance, if one insurance company denies you because you have wrecks, or multiple DUIS or whatever..., then better much all of the major carriers are going to deny you as well.  You might find some small Mom&Pop (just an example) type insurance company that will insure you, but it will be very very limited and restricted coverage for an incredibly high fee.  They will probably just be no-fault liability type insurance.

Insurance companies and their bullshit are pretty much the main reason that I made sure I had ER, OR and BB departments as my first pick here at the hospital and not stuck with Billing or Medical Coding, etc.. departments.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Mubarak has to go NOW, no no no, He can stay for another six months.

Then, The Muslim Brotherhood is "largely secular", no no no, I meant they're religious but they work sort of secular.

And, the hits keep coming.

keep drinking those expired cans of protein shakes, Mcway..they're affecting your judgment

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
ObamaCare is a de facto single payer, as its goal is to put all private insurance companies OUT OF BUSINESS, leaving government-run health insurance as the only game in town. If you don't believe me, ask Bernie Sanders, the "independent" senator from Vermont.

That's why Dennis Kucinich, who was supposed to hold out his vote for ObamaCare until the public option was available, eventually cracked.

you're out of your mind

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Go listen to ferguson and sober up. 

Also - how can you defend obama anymore on money matters now that geithner himself says obamas own budget is unsustainable and reckless AS IS!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Go listen to ferguson and sober up. 

Also - how can you defend obama anymore on money matters now that geithner himself says obamas own budget is unsustainable and reckless AS IS!

amazing...you listen to geithner and call Boehner a liar..never thought I'd see the day...the hypocracy continues