Author Topic: While the World burns: Obama tapes NCAA picks/heads for RIO/ Starts War  (Read 20440 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
3333 just give up and focus on other issues.. this is getting embarrasing

The other issues right now are far to depressing to focus on.   inflation - skyrocketing, foreign policy - worse than carter, economy - still in collapse, housing - worst since 1984, energy -rising fuel, etc etc.   

If you want me to focus on that fine - but I prefer to mock Obama for just how embarrassing his entire presidency has become.   

And BTW - I am not the oly one focusing on this, Yahoo, AP, HP, and many other mainstream sites are destroying boy wonder over this.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

I said before - when it comes to obama, I enjoy getting to kick him while he is down.  He kicks the taxayers in the groin daily, i will take my enjoyment in his own failure of a presidency.  

You know, on second thought though, I prefer him staying with the party animal stuff instead of the economy energy, monetary policy, foreign policy, etc - we all see how that usually works itself out.        

Well if he's that bad with with all that stuff then I guess you should want Him partying all the time.  ;D

My point is not the validity of the core or your criticisms, but instead the tendency to go over board with them to the point of pettiness over insignificant obvious spin and embellishments which makes it hard to take what you say completely serious.  Which when that happens, as in threads like this, make you very comparable to the like of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharton and dare I say Mike Savage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How embarrassing for the nation.   In th War Room no less.  

Ha ha ha ha-  HOPE & CHANGE ! !  ! !

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/03/16/obama_fills_out_his_ncaa_tournament_bracket.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well if he's that bad with with all that stuff then I guess you should want partying all the time.  ;D

My point is not the validity of the core or your criticisms, but instead the tendency to go over board with them to the point of pettiness over insignificant obvious spin and embellishments which makes it hard to take what you say completely serious.  Which when that happens, as in threads like this, make you very comparable to the like of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharton and dare I say Mike Savage.

OzmO

• Getbig V
The other issues right now are far to depressing to focus on.   inflation - skyrocketing, foreign policy - worse than carter, economy - still in collapse, housing - worst since 1984, energy -rising fuel, etc etc.   

If you want me to focus on that fine - but I prefer to mock Obama for just how embarrassing his entire presidency has become.   

And BTW - I am not the oly one focusing on this, Yahoo, AP, HP, and many other mainstream sites are destroying boy wonder over this.   

All those places are doing is there job,  sensationalizing anything for the sake of news that outrageous people.

I am sure FDR dealt with a little of that.

Fucking liberal media. (sarcasm)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
so we go from beck to screaming drunk guy in front of concrete wall  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

This thread shows more than anything that you are like the Al Sharpton of this board.

Again, you are a victim of "tool time".

He's got a permanent place in the Getbig Toolbox.

I mean really...  I haven't heard this much silliness and crying since.. well...  yesterday in his case.  It was like the meltdown he had over Obama's Christmas tree ornaments. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He's got a permanent place in the Getbig Toolbox.

I mean really...  I haven't heard this much silliness and crying since.. well...  yesterday in his case.  It was like the meltdown he had over Obama's Christmas tree ornaments. 

You are right - I'm the hammer nailing you libs to wall. 

BtW - how many MAO and Transvestite ornaments did you have as a kid?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Home • The White House Blog .     
...Subscribe.The White House Blog

President Obama's 2011 NCAA Brackets

Posted by Jesse Lee on March 16, 2011 at 12:20 PM EDT

As he does every year, the President filled out his brackets predicting the winners of the men's and women's NCAA basketball tournaments, but discussing it with Doris Burke of ESPN, he began with a call to stand with the people of Japan:

One of the things I wanted to do on the show was, as people are filling out their brackets -- this is obviously a national pastime; we all have a great time, it’s a great diversion.  But I know a lot of people are thinking how can they help the Japanese people during this time of need.  If you go to usaid.gov -- usaid.gov -- that will list all the nonprofits, the charities that are helping out there.  It would be wonderful for people to maybe offer a little help to the Japanese people at this time -- as they’re filling out their brackets.  It’s not going to take a lot of time.  That's usaid.gov.  It could be really helpful.

•Go to usaid.gov
As for the brackets, they speak for themselves.  He's not seeing a lot of Cinderellas in the final rounds and he's calling Kansas for the men and UConn for the women -- look at a large size pdf or check them out below:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/03/16/president-obamas-2011-ncaa-brackets

OzmO

• Getbig V
You are right - I'm the hammer nailing you libs to wall. 

BtW - how many MAO and Transvestite ornaments did you have as a kid?   

No seriously, you are doing the same thing blacken and mons do, Al Sharpton does, etc..  Only that you are on a different side.  

You are demonstrating the characteristics of a nit picking blow hard.  

You have exchanged your credibility and integrity for propaganda and spin.  

You see things as only they fall into your extreme beliefs NOT are they really are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No seriously, you are doing the same thing blacken and mons do, Al Sharpton does, etc..  Only that you are on a different side.  

You see things as only they fall into your extreme beliefs NOT are they really are.

Do I have a lot of silly threads like this?  Yes.  I am not denying that.   But I post plent of really good one that never get any comments whatsoever sine they are on boring topics such as pensions, inflation, energy crap, local taxes. 

So I'm mixing it up between the serious and the silly.       

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Not to mention outright lies, paranoia, and insecure babbling.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

OzmO

• Getbig V
Do I have a lot of silly threads like this?  Yes.  I am not denying that.   But I post plent of really good one that never get any comments whatsoever sine they are on boring topics such as pensions, inflation, energy crap, local taxes.  

So I'm mixing it up between the serious and the silly.        

So after all the defending of this thread as to It's importance, now it's silly?

Like a said, most of the time your posts are good and you bring up good points.  I enjoy them most of the time and they  make me think.  What I don't like is that you commonly resort to things like this, where I can't be sure to the accuracy of what you post (title of threads, details, spin etc) or your posts are just plain petty.  And if you aree backed into a corner, when called out,  your favorite tactic is to deflect or derail.  Doesn't show the kind of integrity that a person really needs to have if they truely want to get people to think about your assertions.  Yes, you have, at times, given some credit where credit was due to OB, I ve seen that.  But overall, your occasional railing, derailing, defelcting, to the point of absurd cancels those times.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So after all the defending of this thread as to It's importance, now it's silly?

Like a said, most of the time your posts are good and you bring up good points.  I enjoy them most of the time and they  make me think.  What I don't like is that you commonly resort to things like this, where I can't be sure to the accuracy of what you post (title of threads, details, spin etc) or your posts are just plain petty.  And if you aree backed into a corner, when called out,  your favorite tactic is to deflect or derail.  Doesn't show the kind of integrity that a person really needs to have if they truely want to get people to think about your assertions.  Yes, you have, at times, given some credit where credit was due to OB, I ve seen that.  But overall, your occasional railing, derailing, defelcting, to the point of absurd cancels those times.

This is getbig Ozmo.   ;D 

But in all seriousness, while this is a petty thread, it does, at least IHMO, highlight  just how far this admn has falen.     

OzmO

• Getbig V
This is getbig Ozmo.   ;D 

Ok. Point taken lol.  ;D

I thought it was better highlighted when he gave the Brit ambassador DVDs.  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Just chiming in here, but carful obsevation is even more proof that liberal (most not all) are inherently lazy, take a look at Obama, take a look at the 14 libs who ran out in Wisconsin and now want to recall the repubs for voting against them. Useless, absolutely useless.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I don't care about Obama doing a bracket, but those of you jumping on 33, looks like he isn't the only one complaining.  

Obama takes flak for ESPN appearance
By: CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

(CNN) – Republicans are taking aim at President Obama Wednesday for appearing on an ESPN segment to reveal his bracket picks for the NCAA Basketball tournament.
The GOP's beef?  The president should be focusing his attention elsewhere.

"How can @BarackObama say he is leading when puts his NCAA bracket over the budget & other pressing issues?" tweeted Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus Tuesday.

Appearing in a brief segment Wednesday, Obama, as he has in past years, unveiled his bracket picks, ultimately choosing Kansas, Duke, Ohio State, Pitt for his final four.   Before revealing the picks, the president did urge viewers to go to usaid.gov to donate to charities that are assisting in the aftermath of the earthquake in Japan.

Still, RNC spokeswoman Kirsten Kukowski said the White House should "explain why filming an ESPN special on the NCAA tournament should be a priority on his public schedule."
For the record, Obama is picking Kansas to go all the way.

"Kansas has more firepower," he said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/16/obama-takes-flak-for-espn-appearance/#more-150522

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its also HP, DU, Yahoo, AP, almost every other outlet reporting this story. 

Even the posters at HP are shaking their head how utterly inept and incompetent this admn is. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
They are just pointing out PR incompetence. So what.  They are doing what repubs do when there is a dem in the white house.  No different than what was done to GW.

As. 3333 said, its petty.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bama was supposed to be the anti bush.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
John batchelor show guests taking obama to the woodshed over his malfeasance in office.   

Hope and change! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ha ha ha.  Just heard a speech he gave at a fat cat fundraiser tonight.  Who the hell would give this clown a dime? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
Ha ha ha.  Just heard a speech he gave at a fat cat fundraiser tonight.  Who the hell would give this clown a dime? 
Well he got 600 million to get here, I will be interested to see how much he gets for re-election and also now that corporations can freely donate.

You think this guy has a chance for a second term?