Author Topic: While the World burns: Obama tapes NCAA picks/heads for RIO/ Starts War  (Read 20393 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
retarded...

also.. where was i lock and step with obamas poilicies as you stated?

Why is it retarded?  Please tell me how Palin was less qualified than obama, who himself said in 2004 he would not run for office in 2008 since he was not qualified.  By his own measure he wasnot qualified, and for some reason, only 146 days later in the enate, he decided he was qualified?  What was that?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

i can get with that..

now 3333 where did you get i was lock step with obama politics?

I didnt say you were in lock step with his policies.  i said that 95% of blacs statistically will vote for Obama regardless of anything.   that is the truth.   95% chance you fall in that group and your instant shock troop like defense of him leads a reasonable persn to believe that you will be there in the rain, snow, hurricane, col, or typhoon to vote for him in 2012 regardless.       

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I didnt say you were in lock step with his policies.  i said that 95% of blacs statistically will vote for Obama regardless of anything.   that is the truth.   95% chance you fall in that group and your instant shock troop like defense of him leads a reasonable persn to believe that you will be there in the rain, snow, hurricane, col, or typhoon to vote for him in 2012 regardless.       

so you never said i (malcolm) was lock step wiith him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so you never said i (malcolm) was lock step wiith him?

Did you read what i said?   Its sort of like a lot of the italians in Queens defending gotti.   "He may be a criminal, a crook, a murder, but he is our murderer, crook, and thief" 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Did you read what i said?   Its sort of like a lot of the italians in Queens defending gotti.   "He may be a criminal, a crook, a murder, but he is our murderer, crook, and thief" 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=216128.50

middle of page.. you said i was lock step with everything he does... your words

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
And guess what?   Obama's EPA shut down Texas refinery permits as recent as last year. 

So do me a favor - SSSTTTFFFUUU with your kneepadding of this horrible admn and stop being a lock step hack with whatever it does.       

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Ha ha ha ha - like I said - your biggest beef is that he did not go further with the crazy.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Ha ha ha ha - like I said - your biggest beef is that he did not go further with the crazy.   

so where is the lock step and kneepadding?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so where is the lock step and kneepadding?

I will admit - you have gotten better over the last year.   You definately have changed your tune since ObamaCare.   I'm not kidding - I will give you that.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hillary is sitting very pretty right now.   

If she mounted a primary challenge - she would easily win. 

She looks dignified, motherly, serious, and not in need of 24/7 ego stroking and parties.   

I wish she'd do it because I think you're right. I'd honestly have a hard time voting for a Repub over her. Obama on the other hand...  :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
BFD

Who really gives a fuck regarding this?

Unless of course you are an obessed stalker.

Isnt there a million more things OB is doing or not doing more important thanointing this out?   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BFD

Who really gives a fuck regarding this?

Unless of course you are an obessed stalker.

Isnt there a million more things OB is doing or not doing more important thanointing this out?   ::)

That is exactly the point.   Its called priorities.   We have about 4 900lb gorillas in the room that obama wont address, yet when it comes to partying like a spring break sophomore, it is all in. 

Shit - even his own party is calling him out on his refusal to deal with anyhing.     

OzmO

• Getbig V
That is exactly the point.   Its called priorities.   We have about 4 900lb gorillas in the room that obama wont address, yet when it comes to partying like a spring break sophomore, it is all in.  

Shit - even his own party is calling him out on his refusal to deal with anyhing.      
No it isn't.  It's nit picking on crack.  You are redefining the phrase:  "going over board"

I don't think it got this bad when Bush was in office and his obsessed stalkers searched far and wide for anything and everything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Really?  Is it nitpicking to point out his refusal to deal w the budget?  How about his refusal to deal w the me mess or energy issues?  What about his adbication on the economy and ue?  Or inflation? 

Its called priorities. If he has time to party like a crack whore from harlem who just won 100 in a scatch off, he has time to deal w issues of the day.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Really?  Is it nitpicking to point out his refusal to deal w the budget?  How about his refusal to deal w the me mess or energy issues?  What about his adbication on the economy and ue?  Or inflation? 

Its called priorities. If he has time to party like a crack whore from harlem who just won 100 in a scatch off, he has time to deal w issues of the day.
Go back and look at the title of YOUR  thread.

It IS nit picking to post this thread.  Stop your derail and deflection BS.  I never brought up the budget, energy and economy as things you were nit picking.  ::)

And comparing making a video for espn about college basket ball picks is a far cry from a $100 crack binge.  Or is that just another one of your deflections?

You'd win more people over to way of thinking if posted with more credibillity instead of stooping to this garbage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not seeing your point at all.  This is about priorities.

We are ablaze on a dozen issues that this wh refuses to even discuss, yes the 24 7 partying is an issue.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Go back and look at the title of YOUR  thread.

It IS nit picking to post this thread.  Stop your derail and deflection BS.  I never brought up the budget, energy and economy as things you were nit picking.  ::)

And comparing making a video for espn about college basket ball picks is a far cry from a $100 crack binge.  Or is that just another one of your deflections?

You'd win more people over to way of thinking if posted with more credibillity instead of stooping to this garbage.

i been said that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Funny - every single criticism against obama is considered nitpicking.

Blowing up the deficit - no biggie.

Blowing up the debt - no biggie. 

Daily foreign policy disasters - no biggie.

Horrible energy policy - no biggie.

Letting wall street take over the govt - no biggie.

Promoting inflation and an energy crisis - no biggie. 

Breaking every promise on transparency and lobbyists - no biggie.

2 wars - who remembers those?

Ha ha ha ha ha - but oh yeah - only when I point out just far this admn has fallen that it seems only to find time to party like crack whores 24 7, despite a deluge of crisis', does team obama get upset. 

Lol. 

Oh - Hope and Change.  Lol.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
Not seeing your point at all.  This is about priorities.

We are ablaze on a dozen issues that this wh refuses to even discuss, yes the 24 7 partying is an issue.

He's partying 24/7?  Yeah not that you are exaggerating.  ::)

The POTUS has many Responsibilities some of which are pulic relations and morale, and he goes about them in many different ways.  Just like any president.  So FDR never attended anything other than WW2 briefings and strategy sessions???   Com on.  Stop hitting your "I am obsessed with Obama crack pipe" and sober up so you can see how stupid you sound.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Funny - every single criticism against obama is considered nitpicking.

Blowing up the deficit - no biggie.

Blowing up the debt - no biggie. 

Daily foreign policy disasters - no biggie.

Horrible energy policy - no biggie.

Letting wall street take over the govt - no biggie.

Promoting inflation and an energy crisis - no biggie. 

Breaking every promise on transparency and lobbyists - no biggie.

2 wars - who remembers those?

Ha ha ha ha ha - but oh yeah - only when I point out just far this admn has fallen that it seems only to find time to party like crack whores 24 7, despite a deluge of crisis', does team obama get upset. 

Lol. 

Oh - Hope and Change.  Lol.   

Are you fucking DRUNK or something?????

Or is this another lame attempt to deflect from your crack born obsession of Obama?

THIS THREAD IS NIT PICKING NOT ALL THE THINGS YOU LISTED ABOVE.

OzmO

• Getbig V
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah, next you'll start a thread about Obama taking too long in the crapper and ignoring his priorities.  

::) Stay tuned folks, a spamming of Obama vids on the way.................

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Drudge made up the title.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Drudge made up the title.

So then you are just a tool and it's not your fault you stoop to petty nit picking?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is this story remotely as important as the debt,deficit, energy, foreign policy?  Of course not! 

It is nitpicking?  Perhaps - but it still shows just how unserious and detached from reality this admn is on many levels.

Btw - how would obama even have the time to follow 64 teams for b ball if he was even half ass doing his job? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Call me a tool - that's fine - does not change the fact that attacking the messenger will not detract away from the growing perception that obama is the party animal prez.