Author Topic: While the World burns: Obama tapes NCAA picks/heads for RIO/ Starts War  (Read 20389 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
actually agree with this.  WTF Prez? Friggin' idiot.

Obama Taping NCAA brackets today for ESPN.
Politico ^ | March 15, 2011 | Mike Allen

PRESIDENT OBAMA is taping his NCAA picks today, and they’ll be revealed tomorrow on ESPN. … NATE SILVER’s March Madness bracket http://nyti.ms/fc2qH9 ... At 11:25 a.m., Obama will tape interviews from the Map Room with KOAT Albuquerque, KDKA Pittsburgh and WVEC Hampton Roads on education reform and the need to fix No Child Left Behind.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL!

They earn their living by getting ppl pissed at obama.

obama could cure cancer, and 33 would repost articles about how he's putting all these nurses and hospices out of business.

::)  ::)

Please wake m up when that occurs.  in th meantime- we are all forced to deal with his endless array of WWWTTTFFF policies on all fronts that kneepadders continue to defend mindelessly.    

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LOL!

They earn their living by getting ppl pissed at obama.

obama could cure cancer, and 33 would repost articles about how he's putting all these nurses and hospices out of business.

lol.. finally someone understands what i been sayin about this fuck face.. obama could cause a sunny day and mr gloom and doom would say "obama is contributing to skin cancer"...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
6 more years,but you have the rope option  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lol.. finally someone understands what i been sayin about this fuck face.. obama could cause a sunny day and mr gloom and doom would say "obama is contributing to skin cancer"...

Please - you are a joke and a perfect example of the mindless dolts who will vote for obama 95% no matter what he does.   Too sad you don't see it.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
6 more years,but you have the rope option  ;D

::)  ::)  ::)

You democrat hacks and dildos are no different than the beaten wife.   You will take and accept anything from this pofs you call your messiah.   

Foller!   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
run  palin and were the mindless dolts  :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
run  palin and were the mindless dolts  :D :D :D :D

Has she announced and won the nomination?

BTW - i trust Palin 365/24/7 over this party animal drunk coke head in the WH.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Instead of attacking 333, can any of you guys actually refute that article he just posted? I seriously doubt it, hence the personal attacks.

And for the record, he's definitely not the first guy to write about Obama's lack of leadership on everything.  :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Instead of attacking 333, can any of you guys actually refute that article he just posted? I seriously doubt it, hence the personal attacks.

And for the record, he's definitely not the first guy to write about Obama's lack of leadership on everything.  :D :D :D :D

I really can't see what there is to do other than attack me at this point? 

Golf outings, partiying, drinking, endless concerts, ESPN vids, irrelvent nonsense about bullying, etc - WTF is going on with this admn?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Please - you are a joke and a perfect example of the mindless dolts who will vote for obama 95% no matter what he does.   Too sad you don't see it.    

no.. i really cant decide on 1 thing i agree with obama on..as far as policy... now go tell that bitch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
no.. i really cant decide on 1 thing i agree with obama on..as far as policy... now go tell that bitch

Well - pick one and chances are at some point he will agree with you, just be ready for the next day for the admn to say the opposite.    ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Instead of attacking 333, can any of you guys actually refute that article he just posted? I seriously doubt it, hence the personal attacks. And for the record, he's definitely not the first guy to write about Obama's lack of leadership on everything.  :D :D :D :D
yappin about shit that dont matter isnt my idea of a political debate...this fuckin guy...lol
anyway, like i said. i dont agree with any of the policies of any president since clinton....for the thousandth time
gitmo,dadt ,healthcare, afg
or not putting most of the money in infrastructure...
but im not a mindless dolt thats gonna kill the guy for all kinds of dumb shit. You water down your argument when you take the buckshot approach makes it less something different
Starting threads that turn out to be false is what killed this "guys" credibility with me.
Swat on grandmothers
Fake "obama is raising your rates letter"
he spent 200 mill a day in india
he sold missles to russia...and mor that im forgetting now.. all this bullshit has made it to where i dont even bother to read his articles or Proof..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Well - pick one and chances are at some point he will agree with you, just be ready for the next day for the admn to say the opposite.    ;D

so where do you get this 95% agree with obama shit... where do you get that from

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yappin about shit that dont matter isnt my idea of a political debate...this fuckin guy...lol
anyway, like i said. i dont agree with any of the policies of any president since clinton....for the thousandth time
gitmo,dadt ,healthcare, afg
or not putting most of the money in infrastructure...
but im not a mindless dolt thats gonna kill the guy for all kinds of dumb shit. You water down your argument when you take the buckshot approach makes it less something different
Starting threads that turn out to be false is what killed this "guys" credibility with me.
Swat on grandmothers
Fake "obama is raising your rates letter"
he spent 200 mill a day in india
he sold missles to russia...and mor that im forgetting now.. all this bullshit has made it to where i dont even bother to read his articles or Proof..

ha ha ha- are you kidding?   LOL - you only beef with obama is that he didnt go even further in the WTF realm.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

ha ha ha- are you kidding?   LOL - you only beef with obama is that he didnt go even further in the WTF realm.     

so where do i agree with him 95% at?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so where do you get this 95% agree with obama shit... where do you get that from

Do you know what the figure 95% represents?  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
you said i represent the mindless dolts that vote 95% obama no matter what he does..

now you are meaning black people.. but as i stated i dont agree with his politics.. and you said i walk lock and step with obamas policies.., please point out 5  that i agree on..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you said i represent the mindless dolts that vote 95% obama no matter what he does..

now you are meaning black people.. but as i stated i dont agree with his politics.. and you said i walk lock and step with obamas policies.., please point out 5  that i agree on..

It means that no matter what he does, you will be there in 2012 to vote for im, no matter who runs against him.   

I can see the arguments already percolating on other sites:   "Yes, Obama sucks and is as bad or worse than GWB, but we can possibly allow a lunatic like an extreme RW in office.  So as bad as Obama is, and despite the fact that he sold us out on every possible measure, we still have to vote for him, otherwise we get Palin" 

You and I both know you will adopt that line of thought regardless of who the GOP runs, whether its romney, T-Paw, huntsman, or if its Bachmann, Palin, Christie" 

Sad but true.   Blacks = Beaten Wives Club for the Dem party.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
It means that no matter what he does, you will be there in 2012 to vote for im, no matter who runs against him.   

Sad but true.   Blacks = Beaten Wives Club for the Dem party.     

you know jack shit about me.. the only reason i didnt vote for mccain is because of palin..and if this guy would have died and Palin took over.... i couldnt in my right mind vote for that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you know jack shit about me.. the only reason i didnt vote for mccain is because of palin..and if this guy would have died and Palin took over.... i couldnt in my right mind vote for that

Why/  palin was a succesful Governor, Mayor, Prez of energy commission, helped run a business, etc. 

What did Obama ever do?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Why/  palin was a succesful Governor, Mayor, Prez of energy commission, helped run a business, etc. 

What did Obama ever do?

retarded...

also.. where was i lock and step with obamas poilicies as you stated?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

What did Obama ever do?

He voted "present" a lot.

Obama is nothing more than a product of the MSM. Everyone knows it should have been Hillary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Obama is nothing more than a product of the MSM. Everyone knows it should have been Hillary.

Hillary is sitting very pretty right now.   

If she mounted a primary challenge - she would easily win. 

She looks dignified, motherly, serious, and not in need of 24/7 ego stroking and parties.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

i can get with that..

now 3333 where did you get i was lock step with obama politics?