Author Topic: For All Atheists: This is your scientifically proven Fate  (Read 34366 times)

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
For All Atheists: This is your scientifically proven Fate
« on: March 27, 2011, 09:25:48 AM »

Flawless reasoning at it's best!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: For All Atheists: This is your scientifically proven Fate
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:30:57 AM »

Flawless reasoning at it's best!

Thats not Adam Ables.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 09:52:30 AM »
Wicked.  :D Will Santa Clause be there too?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 09:54:38 AM »
Thats some epic shit.
REPENT SINNERS!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »
 :)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 10:04:27 AM »
I always thought the devil had great taste in music

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 10:05:08 AM »
I always thought the devil had great taste in music

Have some sympathy...

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 10:10:08 AM »
atheists are all drama queens

I mean, it is okay to not believe in "God" or a "higher being" but why make a big deal about it

I mean, I don't believe that Barney the Dinosaur is a real dinosaur who jumps really high.  you don't see me starting a huge worldwide cause about it. 

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 10:20:53 AM »

I mean, it is okay to not believe in "God" or a "higher being" but why make a big deal about it

I mean, I don't believe that Barney the Dinosaur is a real dinosaur who jumps really high.  you don't see me starting a huge worldwide cause about it. 

Religion kinda made a huge worldwide cause about god(s)...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 10:24:55 AM »

It's because we can , for centuries religion would have you put to death if you didn't buy into their shit nevermind openly say there is no God  now they can't do dick so turn about is fair play

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 10:28:13 AM »
Religion kinda made a huge worldwide cause about god(s)...

I'm not sticking up for religion either btw

Religion is just a set of rules that use "God" as their personal "enforcer" to make sure you act civilized.  You don't have to subscribe to religion to believe in God

Fact of the matter that this Higher being that is "God" doesn't care what you do with your life

Here is why you here alot of people say that they are "spiritual" but they are "not religious".  They believe in God but they don't want to be lumped in with "Thou shall Not" crowd

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 10:31:06 AM »
I got a cousin I personal train on weights, every Sunday I get a Bible story pisses me off. I dont want the stuff pushed on me choice is freedom.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 10:33:56 AM »

Dude it's the opposite.

It's ok to believe in god or a higher being but why make a big deal about it ?

There millions and millions of religious fanatics around the world.

People put Jesus fish on their fucking cars! Ever hear of the crusades few hundred years ago or the current missions that the catholic church sends to africa and south america to convert the "savages" onto Jesus ??

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 10:34:43 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »
Dude it's the opposite.

People put Jesus fish on their fucking cars! Ever hear of the crusades few hundred years ago or the current missions that the catholic church sends to africa and south america to convert the "savages" onto Jesus ??

In my experience, its usually atheists freaking out and pushing their views on people.
Ive seen it both ways, by from what Ive seen the atheists get way more butthurt and tned to be a lot more condescending and arrogant than most christians ive met.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »
Dude it's the opposite.

while this might be true, fact in this matter is that most "atheists" are REALLY obnoxious about being "atheists".

now, I know that everyone is gonna reply with "well, people who believe in "God" are more obnoxious, big nose"

in my honest opinion, atheists are WAY more obnoxious than those who believe............and i don't have a big nose

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »
Some folks need to do some world travel. You will find that in EVERY fucking country, town, city, planet, hole or whatever... people always aspire to some form of higher being.

Where do you think this comes from? It is innate. Why? Well, here we go again.

Philosophy and Getbig mix like oil and water. Ain't happenin, unless there are some getbiggers full of enough bile to attempt it.

I don't think anyone ever changes their mind about the way they believe. They may state that they do, but inside, they stay where they are on the subject.

Atheism is the perfect answer for a simple man with a simple mind. They want to use "science" as their basis but you may as well throw Atheism into the "Science Fact" column and religion into the "Science Fiction" column.

We all know that there are some assertions, which neither side can prove nor disprove.

I suppose even when you look at someone like Mike Mentzer, and you read all of his science and dogma, you realize too, that "objectivism" was best suited for him. Initially, one can reject Christianity but still consider it possible that a supernatural creator of the universe may exist, until the facts established by science are understood, then the only honest option is atheism.

I don't know where Mike and his brother were spiritually when they were actually on their deathbeds, but I do wonder at times.

I prefer Christianity, but I completely understand the logic behind Atheism when it comes to scrutinizing all of the seemingly obvious 'flaws'  in the Bible. Too many things that don't make sense, and then all of the "why are babies raped?" questions arise.

Atheism seems like a simple choice for someone who is only basing their beliefs on logic and not faith.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 10:43:38 AM »

I mean, I don't believe that Barney the Dinosaur is a real dinosaur who jumps really high.  you don't see me starting a huge worldwide cause about it.  

The Anti-information movement needs to be called out. FEAR IS MIND CONTROL!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 10:45:20 AM »

What do you mean Barney isn't real ???

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 10:49:22 AM »
Obviously, this is a matter of opinions but..

I'm a catholic atheist. Raised catholic as a kid then turned atheist on my own accord.

I have not met too many other atheists but bible/religion thumpers are just way too emotional in their pro religion arguments.

Where as the atheists bring up more factual points against religion.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 10:49:33 AM »

What do you mean Barney isn't real ???

have you ever seen how high that dinosaur jumps?!

that shit is unreal

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 10:49:54 AM »
while this might be true, fact in this matter is that most "atheists" are REALLY obnoxious about being "atheists".

now, I know that everyone is gonna reply with "well, people who believe in "God" are more obnoxious, big nose"

in my honest opinion, atheists are WAY more obnoxious than those who believe............and i don't have a big nose

You get to be a little obnoxious if you are right.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 10:54:30 AM »
 ;)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2011, 10:54:46 AM »

Atheism is the perfect answer for a simple man with a simple mind. They want to use "science" as their basis but you may as well throw Atheism into the "Science Fact" column and religion into the "Science Fiction" column.

But what about the majority of people that don't share your religious views that are theists? Are they simple minded as well? Is it just for the sake of believing some god that just makes it better than atheism?

Same with this thread subject. According to christianity, the jews, muslims, and any other relgious creed not with jesus are going to hell too. Why pick out the atheist?