Author Topic: 333386 vs. LurkerNoMore  (Read 19440 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: 333386 vs. LurkerNoMore
« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2011, 06:35:33 AM »
lmao.. kind of like the SWAT thing.. haahahahahhhahahaahah

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2011, 06:41:26 AM »

ha ha ha ha - Mal - please hop on board this challenge with Lurker - if you are so confident as he is - please put your account on the line as well.   

And why dont we start out by saying what you think I have made up about my record or credentials?   Name one thing you think I have made up about myself?   Just one will do.   

Andreisdaman can come by my office today BTW and he even offered to do. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2011, 06:43:32 AM »

Exactly.  Doesn't address what is being told to him but instead just keeps going on and on and on about something I already gave an answer to and said NO.  WTF?  Oh... sorry... I really meant WWWWTTTTFFFFF????

How long do you think a real lawyer would last in front of a judge with bullshit like dodging questions, ignoring facts, lacking logic and talking about something completely irrelevant to the case? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2011, 06:44:15 AM »

Andreisdaman can come by my office today BTW and he even offered to do. 

I offered to come by your office when I am there in June and you are shitting bricks over that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2011, 06:48:37 AM »
I offered to come by your office when I am there in June and you are shitting bricks over that.

Oh yeah, a gay fag who stalks men on the beches of FL with a camera really has me quaking in my boots.   ::)  ::)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2011, 07:20:11 AM »
you hold it out the window and do curls with it while driving down the road. It was the first and last attempt to give awards that actually benefit the recepients workouts.

;D

The swords they give out at some shows could be good for something.

You could do curls w/the Championship trophies from the Arnold too...that crystal is pretty heavy.
R

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2011, 08:05:17 AM »
Oh yeah, a gay fag who stalks men on the beches of FL with a camera really has me quaking in my boots.   ::)  ::)

::)

Back to the gay comments again? 

Did I predict this too from you?  Why yes, I did.  Too bad I am straight and your whining is irrelevant.  Nice touch bringing those queer projections of your own out again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2011, 08:06:17 AM »
;D

The swords they give out at some shows could be good for something.

You could do curls w/the Championship trophies from the Arnold too...that crystal is pretty heavy.

The trophies they give some of the 202 competitors are bigger than they are and with more muscle and detail on them too.  Talk about an indirect insult.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2011, 03:47:05 PM »
I have been asked by 33333 to be a judge as to weather or not 33333 is a lawyer. 

I told him I'd be happy to give my opinion/assesment.  But before I start looking at the "evidence" I need to ask his accusers, who are I guess, lurker and blacken some questions:

-  What difference does it make if 33333 is a lawyer or not?  This isn't a cournt of law and him being a lawyer or not doesn't affect anyone life.

-  If he didn't claim to be a lawyer would it change anyone's opinion of him?  I don't see how it could.  I find it hard to be influenced or impacted  by what someone does for a living when it comes to debating on he forum.  Unless of course of course the subject matter relates to a person's particular field of expertise.

-  If 333333 is a lawyer so what?  Does that change anything he said?  I try and focus on tthe point or the subject matter more than the poster.

- is the only reason you guys are accusing him of not being a lawyer is for the purpose of exposing him as liar?  Would that change any of the points he made?  Would invalidate any of his arguments?  I don't see how.

Anyone who has read some of my exchanges with 33333 knows I would be unbiased and often see that I have no problem calling him on things.

Anyways. These are my thoughts.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2011, 04:36:51 PM »
The trophies they give some of the 202 competitors are bigger than they are and with more muscle and detail on them too.  Talk about an indirect insult.
LOL you ever see that bust of weider where he looks all muscular and lean?

ever see a picture of him where he looked anywhere close to that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »

I always competed clean as a bell, no diuretics, no drugs, nothing.  Had a hard time w the pro tan and dream tan never worked too well.  And if anyone has a thing to say, post your own damn pics or stfu. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 28, 2011, 05:06:48 AM »

He used the torso of Robby Robinson for that bust.  Had Robby come out to the Weider office for days when it was being sculpted.  Then next time Robby was at the office he said he was just stunned to see Joe's head on that bust because he had been told it going to be him.  He was never given any credit for his chest and arms being used there.  Robby did an interview a few years ago where he exposed that and a lot more.  Lot of bad blood between them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 28, 2011, 05:11:34 AM »
I have been asked by 33333 to be a judge as to weather or not 33333 is a lawyer. 

I told him I'd be happy to give my opinion/assesment.  But before I start looking at the "evidence" I need to ask his accusers, who are I guess, lurker and blacken some questions:

-  What difference does it make if 33333 is a lawyer or not?  This isn't a cournt of law and him being a lawyer or not doesn't affect anyone life.

-  If he didn't claim to be a lawyer would it change anyone's opinion of him?  I don't see how it could.  I find it hard to be influenced or impacted  by what someone does for a living when it comes to debating on he forum.  Unless of course of course the subject matter relates to a person's particular field of expertise.

-  If 333333 is a lawyer so what?  Does that change anything he said?  I try and focus on tthe point or the subject matter more than the poster.

- is the only reason you guys are accusing him of not being a lawyer is for the purpose of exposing him as liar?  Would that change any of the points he made?  Would invalidate any of his arguments?  I don't see how.

Anyone who has read some of my exchanges with 33333 knows I would be unbiased and often see that I have no problem calling him on things.

Anyways. These are my thoughts.

The part of this deal/bet is that I see the proof with my own eyes.  I think after 7+ pages, that much would have been clear by now.  The deal is simple.

333 shows me his DL.
The picture in the DL matches the person handing it to me.
The name on the DL matches the name on the degree. 

That simple.

As to whether anyone cares if he really is, I don't.  Personally I think he is a fraud.  I mean, you can not graduate from Sylvan with the amount of intellect and common sense he exhibits here.  And how could one possibly argue a case in front of a judge with an opposing counsel when he can not articulate a response here that doesn't include deflecting, lying, dodging, ignoring the facts, and/or derailing the question asked to him by talking about something completely irrelevant to the nature?  Do you think a judge would put up with the insecure behavior he brings here? 

Not to mention, most lawyers actually work.  Not sit around on the internet all day long posting and reading various sites.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 28, 2011, 07:54:56 AM »
Sitting in court now waiting for a hearing on a construction case in brooklyn county.  Want the case number lurker? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 28, 2011, 04:50:01 PM »
He used the torso of Robby Robinson for that bust.  Had Robby come out to the Weider office for days when it was being sculpted.  Then next time Robby was at the office he said he was just stunned to see Joe's head on that bust because he had been told it going to be him.  He was never given any credit for his chest and arms being used there.  Robby did an interview a few years ago where he exposed that and a lot more.  Lot of bad blood between them.
not suprised ive always heard that the weiders where pretty shady

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #190 on: April 28, 2011, 05:49:31 PM »
The part of this deal/bet is that I see the proof with my own eyes.  I think after 7+ pages, that much would have been clear by now.  The deal is simple.

333 shows me his DL.

That simple.

As to whether anyone cares if he really is, I don't.  Personally I think he is a fraud.  I mean, you can not graduate from Sylvan with the amount of intellect and common sense he exhibits here.  And how could one possibly argue a case in front of a judge with an opposing counsel when he can not articulate a response here that doesn't include deflecting, lying, dodging, ignoring the facts, and/or derailing the question asked to him by talking about something completely irrelevant to the nature?  Do you think a judge would put up with the insecure behavior he brings here? 

Not to mention, most lawyers actually work.  Not sit around on the internet all day long posting and reading various sites.

I am not interested in reading 7+ pages of internet jousting.  Which is all 3333 does here for the most part and has little to do with intellect and common sense most of the time.  Especially when you are just trying "own" or argue.  Forum tactics include all the things you listed:  deflecting, lying, dodging, ignoring the facts, and/or derailing the question etc.  Which for practical purposes is stupid, i know.  but it is what it is.  I actually enjoy corralling these people who do this from time to time. 

From what i understand is 33333 owns his own collection agency.  You don't typically need to be a Lawyer to take people to court and sue them for failing to pay.   

Now here's my question:

Did 3333 agree to:

333 shows me his DL.

?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 28, 2011, 06:03:32 PM »
Yes!  I can prove it tommorow easily and you can delete your account. 

I will send everything to both you and ozmo via pm or email and let ozmo judge. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #192 on: April 28, 2011, 06:25:59 PM »
not suprised ive always heard that the weiders where pretty shady GAY
fixed

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2011, 08:29:07 AM »
Yes!  I can prove it tommorow easily and you can delete your account.  

I will send everything to both you and ozmo via pm or email and let ozmo judge.  

8+ pages of me telling you I will only believe it when I see it with my own eyes.  8+ pages and you don't understand that?

WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND????????????

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 31, 2011, 06:12:28 AM »
You already got the dates I will be there.  I need a # to call you and meet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2011, 06:19:32 AM »
You already got the dates I will be there.  I need a # to call you and meet.

What were they again?   I'm going to Cali for a few days 25th through the 29th on a family matter  . 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2011, 12:17:54 PM »
What were they again?   I'm going to Cali for a few days 25th through the 29th on a family matter  . 

Oh please.  How fucking convenient.  Wow.  What a fucking coincedence.  I posted those dates publicly on the other thread a while back.  Now you have "family matters" in CA.   ::)

#1  You claim your family is in NY.  That is why you are trapped in your little shitty neighborhood and can't move.   ::)  As if.

#2  Surely your "family matters" can be solved over the internet since your entire existence already revolves around it 24/7

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2011, 12:22:49 PM »
Oh please.  How fucking convenient.  Wow.  What a fucking coincedence.  I posted those dates publicly on the other thread a while back.  Now you have "family matters" in CA.   ::)

#1  You claim your family is in NY.  That is why you are trapped in your little shitty neighborhood and can't move.   ::)  As if.

#2  Surely your "family matters" can be solved over the internet since your entire existence already revolves around it 24/7

You want me to send you a copyof the ticket?   And its my GF's family who I have been close with for a long time.   BTW you sai you would be here on he 30th correct?  I'll meet you that day.     

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 31, 2011, 01:04:35 PM »
You want me to send you a copyof the ticket?   And its my GF's family who I have been close with for a long time.   BTW you sai you would be here on he 30th correct?  I'll meet you that day.     

I will try my best to meet up with you guys as well...might as well witness someone getting owned whoever it will be

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 31, 2011, 01:07:53 PM »
I will try my best to meet up with you guys as well...might as well witness someone getting owned whoever it will be

I already told you I will meet you regrdless for a yankee game.