Author Topic: Phil heath 900 grams of protein a day  (Read 23262 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Phil heath 900 grams of protein a day
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2011, 03:00:51 PM »
With all the BS that goes on this industry its not wonder why the indusrty lacks soooooo much integrity.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2011, 05:01:29 PM »
If Phil has one of worst physiques, then what is Branch's? Phil is no Flex, but compared to Branch he is...Unfortunately is about the best we have on the Pro circuit today...sad isn't it? 

This thread isn't about Branch, Cutler, Flex, or anyone else other than Philly. That's who I'M talkin' about. Honestly, I think it's sad you think Phil " is about the best we have on the Pro circuit ... ". Have you even seen these dudes in person, G ???? I have ! Many times ! Heath looks like a fuckin' blow up doll ! And Branch ( since you want to bring him up ) actually HAS QUALITY MASS. QUALITY is the key word here. ;)

Xerxes

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2011, 05:03:50 PM »
I'm sure 900grams of brotein is good for your kidneys

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2011, 05:19:50 PM »

This thread isn't about Branch, Cutler, Flex, or anyone else other than Philly. That's who I'M talkin' about. Honestly, I think it's sad you think Phil " is about the best we have on the Pro circuit ... ". Have you even seen these dudes in person, G ???? I have ! Many times ! Heath looks like a fuckin' blow up doll ! And Branch ( since you want to bring him up ) actually HAS QUALITY MASS. QUALITY is the key word here. ;)
Most people think that Phil is the best we got...Branch has quality mass---where? Only his quads, he has no back, looks like a overcooked T-Rex, and has the forearms of a parapalegic, and that is a insult ro parapalegic the Greek guy is light yrs ahead of Branch in terms of quality mass...

I don't know where the moniker "The Gift" came from, but it apparently has to do with him being of the genetically gifted few, and to be at the top, unfortunately, the quality is so bad now, that, yep, Phil is about as good as it gets. I think his obliques are too big, and he has lost what he used to have. If Kai comes in shape, he'll bear Phil, if Wolf actually finds a lower back, he'll beat Phil. But right now, none are on top of their game like Phil is, so. That being said, Phil gets the vote...plus, Phil has that shiny, sparklely, can do no wrong image...

There has been tons or hate for Phil the last couple of months for no reason...sure he looks bloofy in the off season, sure he has a set of arms, sure he is narrow...but, when you look at his weaknesses and he never comes out of condition vs. The Others weaknesses---Constipation Boy wins out...

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2011, 05:24:58 PM »
Yeah he uses gatorade and saltine crackers.  ::)
:o :o

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2011, 06:03:49 PM »
what? u don't buy 900 grams daily of chicken breast?

Hell .. you coudn't DRINK 900 grams in liquid egg whites let alone meat .. BTW: that's 18 lbs of meat

Where in the world do people get the idea that eating high protein means eating just ONE type of food, especially when you factor in protein shakes?

And, Heath isn't the first one to indicate that he eats that much. Toney Freeman has boasted similar numbers, from 2006/2007.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »
lol phil heath first need to be a bodybuildr to eat even 4000 calories a day lol ,,i dont think there is more of a joke in bodybuilding than phil heath now day ,,absolitly the right person in the wrong time ,,yes read it again RIGHT PERSON ...in the wrong time,,

he wil never be able to carry bodybuilding farther ... only will get it lower and lower,,he is maxed ,,he is too big for his frame as in FAKE MUSCLE BIG,,narrow as a needle worse than a teenage girl ,,and the muscle is just balooned,,it is seperated and balooned ,,it has all the protocol of milos touch with a very very bad foundation under,,

this is disaster waiting to happen ,,mark my words!

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

Oh snap gh15 approved it twice, he means business! LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »
Oh snap gh15 approved it twice, he means business! LOL
lol hahahaha, thats funny 8)