Author Topic: Still think Obama is a one term president????  (Read 21505 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: Still think Obama is a one term president????
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011, 09:45:24 PM »
If you were smart enough you'd know that there will be a psychological effect and Obama will be God like status again and this will stimulate the economy and gas prices will be lowered....All Hail President Obama!!!!!!!!  The man and president will lead us all to glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With regard to intellect, I suggest you don't go there young fella... ;)   With regard to our current president, you have got to be kidding.  I will choose pride in American any day over black pride and that is what you are pretending to be about in these innocuous (to people that are genuinely colorblind)  diatribes of yours.  Surely you jest?

And yes, I'm calling you surely.   ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2011, 09:46:32 PM »
Isn't 'wigs' a daily pot smoker?

Are you questioning my intellect and reasoning ability because of my cannabis use?  You're not serious are you?

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2011, 09:48:16 PM »
Serious as th elung cancer you're busily priming your lungs for.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2011, 09:49:05 PM »
You were more rational when you were not smoking weed....and drinking beer.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2011, 09:49:24 PM »
Obama didn't kill Bin Laden.  A sniper did.  Obama is a wimp with butter soft hands who nervously listened as he was briefed by the military.

fact:  obama accomplished the number one thing that bush wanted to do during his presidency hahahahahahahahahaha

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »
fact:  obama accomplished the number one thing that bush wanted to do during his presidency hahahahahahahahahaha

booooooooom!  I expected this from all you stone age conservatives....like flies to sh it!!!!!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2011, 09:58:02 PM »

Actually Bush wanted Saddam Hussein more and got him... The fight is against the Taliban and Al-Qaida and if Osama was taken out then so be it.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2011, 10:02:43 PM »
fact:  obama accomplished the number one thing that bush wanted to do during his presidency hahahahahahahahahaha

Fact:  Anyone with even a modicum (i.e., "a little bit of") of intelligence realizes that this process has been an ongoing one, spanning two presidencies and was brought to fruition (again, for those of you in Rio Linda, CA that means "completion" or "it be done") by our Military and Intel.  The President merely signs off on it.

If, and I do mean "if", any of us here really think the President is the "hero" for this having ben finally accomplished, then they are genuinely and most importantly, ignorant.  Or should I have spelled it more phonetically as it is sometimes pronounced in circles of stupidity, i.e., "ignant"?

FTN that is liberalism.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2011, 10:08:09 PM »
Fact:  Anyone with even a modicum (i.e., "a little bit of") of intelligence realizes that this process has been an ongoing one, spanning two presidencies and was brought to fruition (again, for those of you in Rio Linda, CA that means "completion" or "it be done") by our Military and Intel.  The President merely signs off on it.

If, and I do mean "if", any of us here really think the President is the "hero" for this having ben finally accomplished, then they are genuinely and most importantly, ignorant.  Or should I have spelled it more phonetically as it is sometimes pronounced in circles of stupidity, i.e., "ignant"?

FTN that is liberalism.
And Wiggs knows this, he is former military....people like you have fallen into his hands...

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2011, 10:15:48 PM »
And Wiggs knows this, he is former military....people like you have fallen into his hands...

Not hardly.  He has no grasp upon neither my thoughts nor my person.  "Former" means little to me when it is combined with a pusillanimous attitude towards our nation.  I seriously doubt he is that childish and is merely playing this up for a laugh or two.  But that doesn't mean I will not express my true thoughts on such a topic.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2011, 10:16:10 PM »
Fact:  Anyone with even a modicum (i.e., "a little bit of") of intelligence realizes that this process has been an ongoing one, spanning two presidencies and was brought to fruition (again, for those of you in Rio Linda, CA that means "completion" or "it be done") by our Military and Intel.  The President merely signs off on it.

If, and I do mean "if", any of us here really think the President is the "hero" for this having ben finally accomplished, then they are genuinely and most importantly, ignorant.  Or should I have spelled it more phonetically as it is sometimes pronounced in circles of stupidity, i.e., "ignant"?

FTN that is liberalism.

of course the president of the united states doesn't personally go out and get the evil doer.  ::)

but announcing the death of osama bin laden is of huuuge symbolic importance, and in extremely partisan american politics you can bet that it's a sad day for fox news that bush-cheney or mccain-palin weren't/aren't in office to make the announcement.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2011, 10:17:37 PM »
This will help Obama get re-elected but it doesn't excuse him for his crimes against the American taxpayer.  If the Republicans had any brains or any balls he would be on his way out, but they dont.  4 more years or hemorrhaging money.  Boo.

What crimes against the American tax payer?  He extended tax cuts for the rich a move he regretted and will not do again.  Rich need to be taxed big time 2x what they get taxed now.  Unemployment isn't that big of a problem because people can stay on unemployment and receive benefits for almost 2 years, so people are satisfied.  Obama 2012!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2011, 10:18:33 PM »
They started tracking the courier that led them to the compound 4 years ago and finally managed to follow him to the compound in August. Took them two years just to get his nickname and real name. ::)

People politicizing this are pretty sad.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2011, 10:19:51 PM »
I am very excited for more social programs, we need more money from the rich people living in mansions so the poor can move up to the middle class. 

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2011, 10:28:03 PM »
of course the president of the united states doesn't personally go out and get the evil doer.  ::)

but announcing the death of osama bin laden is of huuuge symbolic importance, and in extremely partisan american politics you can bet that it's a sad day for fox news that bush-cheney or mccain-palin weren't/aren't in office to make the announcement.

Gee, thanks for the rolling eyes.  ;D  Any real American, one that cares primarily for our nation, cares only that an enemy of hers is now dead and doesn't give a shit who is "in power" when it happened.  But you already knew that, didn't you?   ;D  I would be just as a happy if it were a Republican.  By your words quoted above regarding Fox and certain Republican politicians it would appear that we may differ on this.  Or not.   ;D  Let us set aside any differences and celebrate the death of a worthless pile of shit.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2011, 10:29:11 PM »
Wheres my free money printer ho?

Obama should take 5,000 dollars one time tax from the rich and redistribute it to each poor family in USA about 90 percent of USA that isn't rich. 

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2011, 10:35:08 PM »
yea give it all to BDB instead.

no, I mean 5,000 dollars for each poor person, people who earn under 40,000 dollars a year, if you make 200,000 dollars a year, take 5,000 of that from that person and give it to the person who makes less than 40,000 dollars a year, no matter if they have a job or not, Obama will get re elected no problem.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2011, 10:37:04 PM »
Gee, thanks for the rolling eyes.  ;D  Any real American, one that cares primarily for our nation, cares only that an enemy of hers is now dead and doesn't give a shit who is "in power" when it happened.  But you already knew that, didn't you?   ;D  I would be just as a happy if it were a Republican.  By your words quoted above regarding Fox and certain Republican politicians it would appear that we may differ on this.  Or not.   ;D  Let us set aside any differences and celebrate the death of a worthless pile of shit.

Hey, as a Canadian, i'm just having fun with the Democrat vs. Republican thing.  I share your happiness that Bin Laden is dead.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »
president barak huseein obama will be elected second term as united states president,,

congratulations, ,
job well done,,

great president,,

2 terms,,

again congratulations

gh15 approved
fallen angel

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2011, 10:43:40 PM »
 people with half a brain know that the intelligence community and the armed forces brought down bin laden.. not obama.. he will be judged on the economy and his failed policies.. not for the armed forces taking out bin laden..  what obama now needs to figure out is why the paki's (our friends ::) ) "didnt know" that he had a compound built and armed in a military base town..  so much for the "joint effort" with our friends..

obama already admitted publically that he has nothing to do with gas prices and can not influence them.. so if they do come down it will not be because of him.. he will be easy to beat if the republicans play the right guy.. if obama wins again it will not be because of his policies and his ratings that for sure.. it will be because the repubs have a weak field right ..

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2011, 10:45:42 PM »
president barak huseein obama will be elected second term as united states president,,

congratulations, ,
job well done,,

great president,,

2 terms,,

again congratulations

gh15 approved

Did you see that?  That was my admiration for you flying out the window... ;)  Later, kiddo.   ;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2011, 10:51:48 PM »
people with half a brain know that the intelligence community and the armed forces brought down bin laden.. not obama.. he will be judged on the economy and his failed policies.. not for the armed forces taking out bin laden..  what obama now needs to figure out is why the paki's (our friends ::) ) "didnt know" that he had a compound built and armed in a military base town..  so much for the "joint effort" with our friends..

obama already admitted publically that he has nothing to do with gas prices and can not influence them.. so if they do come down it will not be because of him.. he will be easy to beat if the republicans play the right guy.. if obama wins again it will not be because of his policies and his ratings that for sure.. it will be because the repubs have a weak field right ..
not many people in us with half a brain thats the problem

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2011, 10:52:29 PM »
 the sad truth of this is that their attacks will be stepped up.. if they happen, god forbid, to get one in on american soil obama can kiss it all good bye.. all will be on high alert for a while..

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2011, 10:52:44 PM »
Did you see that?  That was my admiration for you flying out the window... ;)  Later, kiddo.   ;D

you must be rich folk?