Author Topic: Still think Obama is a one term president????  (Read 21503 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Still think Obama is a one term president????
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »
Did you see that?  That was my admiration for you flying out the window... ;)  Later, kiddo.   ;D

relax,,

a president is mesured by what he achieve,,every president has a list for its time,,1 to 10...obama failed everything but he achieved number 1 on the list ,, that = second term ,,

no matter how you hate the fella,,no matter how not qualified he was,,THIS! made him qualified,,

this is not matter of discussion ,,gas prices can be 6 dolaros it wont matter,,

obama finished osama...end!

for that kind of a win ,,which is always followed closely and approve by president since they ask him if he want him dead or alive,,he chose dead ,,for that he will get second term and most likley get in history ofo usa as good president

gh15 approved
fallen angel

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2011, 11:03:49 PM »
I am very excited for more social programs, we need more money from the rich people living in mansions so the poor can move up to the middle class.  

Reading shit like this pisses me off! Why?? Cause you and these other fucktards think they are "entitled," to something??

Pieces of shits like you should be shot by a firing squad! I hate people who think with this "entitlement," attitude!

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2011, 11:16:23 PM »
Reading shit like this pisses me off! Why?? Cause you and these other fucktards think they are "entitled," to something??

Pieces of shits like you should be shot by a firing squad! I hate people who think with this "entitlement," attitude!

lol, you must be rich folk. 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »
relax,,

a president is mesured by what he achieve,,every president has a list for its time,,1 to 10...obama failed everything but he achieved number 1 on the list ,, that = second term ,,

no matter how you hate the fella,,no matter how not qualified he was,,THIS! made him qualified,,

this is not matter of discussion ,,gas prices can be 6 dolaros it wont matter,,

obama finished osama...end!

for that kind of a win ,,which is always followed closely and approve by president since they ask him if he want him dead or alive,,he chose dead ,,for that he will get second term and most likley get in history ofo usa as good president

gh15 approved
elections are far away, you seem to forget how quick humans forget, next week this time it will be such old news no one will care anymore

you are also out of touch with how poor people are getting here in the states especially in NY, educate yourself a bit, year to date prices are up an avg of 14% http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/big_apple_gets_price_clubbed_BYF1ApF3ol3i4CuiQbDEoM

Him vs Mitt Romney, romney wins, not because he is or isnt better but people need change again, its a fools game these elections.

But again, until you do not study how broke people are you will not truly understand that killing b9in laden is no guarantee for another term.

People here are PISS poor

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2011, 11:37:14 PM »
 i agree.. a year from now people will remember the failed policies (stimulus and the health care bill is looking like it will be overturned) and the piss poor economy.. not the killing of bin laden.. people will celebrate the death of bin laden and america will come together for a week or two and then the reality will come about.. again..

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2011, 11:40:04 PM »
lol, you must be rich folk. 

Nothing to do with rich, poor, middle class. More about people thinking they deserve, entitled to something because they are incapable, or too lazy to make something out of themselves. Last time I checked we still live in a capitalist world. Shouldn't be any free handouts and dumbasses draining the system.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2011, 11:43:53 PM »
amen.. i am far from rich.. but i am not going to expect those that are to give me their own money.. that is just ignorant thinking.. my lack of wealth is based on the job i choose.. the lack of education i have .. and just plain bad decision making in regards to jobs i did have.. i am far from poor.. but my current income is my own burden to bare.. not others..

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2011, 11:45:36 PM »
Nothing to do with rich, poor, middle class. More about people thinking they deserve, entitled to something because they are incapable, or too lazy to make something out of themselves. Last time I checked we still live in a capitalist world. Shouldn't be any free handouts and dumbasses draining the system.
it has everything to do with class racism is no longer your biggest problem its classism there are no races just rich and poor

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2011, 11:48:55 PM »
To put it lightly, I'm not an Obama supporter.

But he WILL get re-elected again. He's going to get the black vote again, latino vote, the young liberal 20 somethings will vote for him again.

I hope the Republicans are kidding when they mention Trump as a potential candidate. Does he have ANY political experience? Trump is almost as liberal as Obama is!

Sorry Obama will get 30% of the black votes at best. You are behind the times.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2011, 12:45:29 AM »
JUST ANNOUNCED.... bin laden was asked to surrender more than once during the raid.. so the order was to be taken alive if possible.. of course he would say no.. but that goes to show ya that obama and holder would have liked to have taken him alive... how ignorant!!!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
FAIL

Pwn3d

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2011, 01:05:50 AM »
i really don't think that he will. this was a very strategic political move (taking out bin laden) but i still think he is generally disliked...in other word's no he is a one term president
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2011, 01:17:37 AM »
you fellas are nuts for real,,

this is the equivalent of capturing adolf hitler in the 1940s.... now osama is no adolf hitler and didnt murder as many ,,and not even close to what that natzi psycopath was,,but osama was the hitler of generation nothingness,,again not remotely close but if he could osama woudl put all of you into oven and cook you alive,,

so in conclusion

barak huseen obama the infantile the one who had no experience in nothing ,,the one who brought to power by internet....found his compass he showed the ability to operate and make decisions that are critical for the outmost security of the usa....he did probably the most important thing in the last 20 years,,thus barak hussein obama has eared a second term ,,what he will do with this second term only god know,,hopefuly will do something good,,

he is APPROVED BY GH15 WITH CAPITAL RAINBOW OF GOLDEN STRIPES ,,he has passed my test

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2011, 01:27:05 AM »
just before all of the republicanos junkies jump let me clarify somethign highly important

SECURITY > ECONOMY

to all the republicans who always like to talk security ,,you have here the least experience individual did something UN FUCKIN BELIAVBEL ,,that little black and white fella quietly and wizely located,,put a plan ,,and execute the shot into the head of the most wanted terorist in the world in the last 20 years,,

it is important to undertsnd how big it is,,it is not something that is half way big ,,it is major major major,,the mossad wanted him to do it ,,and he did it ,,he gained major point in isreal he will be reelected for second term ,,

in addition! i told you many times in the past that i dont like him,,i still dont,,but! anyone who can sit in close room and keep his mouth shut and plan this thing and oh HE PLANNED IT he is main part of the plan he is the final order signer,,that means he knows and plan every detail of the operation ,,for him to sit a year quiet about it.....shows something that i never thought this fella has,,

he is the ability to to execute.

he is belong where he is

white house

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2011, 01:33:27 AM »
you fellas are nuts for real,,

this is the equivalent of capturing adolf hitler in the 1940s.... now osama is no adolf hitler and didnt murder as many ,,and not even close to what that natzi psycopath was,,but osama was the hitler of generation nothingness,,again not remotely close but if he could osama woudl put all of you into oven and cook you alive,,

so in conclusion

barak huseen obama the infantile the one who had no experience in nothing ,,the one who brought to power by internet....found his compass he showed the ability to operate and make decisions that are critical for the outmost security of the usa....he did probably the most important thing in the last 20 years,,thus barak hussein obama has eared a second term ,,what he will do with this second term only god know,,hopefuly will do something good,,

he is APPROVED BY GH15 WITH CAPITAL RAINBOW OF GOLDEN STRIPES ,,he has passed my test

gh15 approved

Dude, Obama didn't do it. The MILITARY did it.

Obama was probably sitting back getting told what's what by the military. I doubt Obama himself was the mastermind behind it all.

It's all a charade anyway. Obama was a CIA asset. And he died as a CIA asset. it's not hard to read between the lines.

By the way, what do you think of my physique? Is it pretty awesome?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2011, 01:40:43 AM »
Dude, Obama didn't do it. The MILITARY did it.

Obama was probably sitting back getting told what's what by the military. I doubt Obama himself was the mastermind behind it all.

It's all a charade anyway. Obama was a CIA asset. And he died as a CIA asset. it's not hard to read between the lines.

By the way, what do you think of my physique? Is it pretty awesome?

no,,this kind of operation is seen and planned and participated by president,,president know every little detail ,,garenteed!,,comander in cheif will know every detail ,,he wont do the kill ofcourse but he plan it all on paper as in had a hand and feet in everything,,what i mean is the follwing

he got options

a b c d he had to chose,,how you want the operation to go ,,what type of unit,, what type of killing? capture or kill? ground or air or both,,he had oprtions given to him and he had to make a choice,,this is how those things work i garentee you this,,in usa and isreal this is how they do it

he even know the names!! of the fellas from the unit who were in that compound ,,every single name,,G A R E N T E E D

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2011, 01:41:56 AM »
I am proud of Obama and the military and anyone else involved with this operation.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2011, 03:59:10 AM »
Fact:  Anyone with even a modicum (i.e., "a little bit of") of intelligence realizes that this process has been an ongoing one, spanning two presidencies and was brought to fruition (again, for those of you in Rio Linda, CA that means "completion" or "it be done") by our Military and Intel.  The President merely signs off on it.

If, and I do mean "if", any of us here really think the President is the "hero" for this having ben finally accomplished, then they are genuinely and most importantly, ignorant.  Or should I have spelled it more phonetically as it is sometimes pronounced in circles of stupidity, i.e., "ignant"?

FTN that is liberalism.

This Reeves fella should post more often.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2011, 04:43:30 AM »
Again, Obama didn't "get" anyone.  The military caught up with Bin Laden, and it happened during Obama's administration.  Obama had no more hand in this than he did winning last year's Superbowl,  which also happened under his watch.  But go ahead and gloat anyway.  Take another bong hit and write "boooom".  It's where your head's at: cartoonland.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011, 04:47:18 AM »
yeah seriously, why should obama get credit for this? he probably will because thats how it works.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2011, 04:47:55 AM »
Again, Obama didn't "get" anyone.  The military caught up with Bin Laden, and it happened during Obama's administration.  Obama had no more hand in this than he did winning last year's Superbowl,  which also happened under his watch.  But go ahead and gloat anyway.  Take another bong hit and write "boooom".  It's where your head's at: cartoonland.
Uh, thats not how it happened.  Do a little research on how the intel was obtained, and the subsequent National Security briefings that Obama ordered and chaired and then the final directive to carry out this mission issued directly by the President on Friday.

Sorry, but the military didn`t "just catch up" to Bin Laden.  Obama and his advisors are due a ton of credit here.  

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2011, 05:11:37 AM »
Uhhhh....no.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2011, 05:20:53 AM »
you have to be a complete moron to think this is going to get Barry reelected.
this won't even be a story next weekend, let alone in two years
when gas is $5 a gallon and unemployement is still over 10% see how fast boy wonder gets reelected
no way American makes the same mistake twice

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2011, 05:23:42 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2011, 05:27:40 AM »
yes already looked fake to me. what idiot is making that