Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden - Conspiracies, staged, caught then shot  (Read 24038 times)

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
It's honestly embarrassing how you act Coach, you're like a 10 year old. Put the bs politics aside for one moment. Obama and his team pulled this one off. The work Bush put in years ago did not influence this. Sometime you just have to congratulate the other team on a win, maybe next time it will be yours.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I act like a 10 year old for providing where it started? I'm not taking credit away from Obama, I'm saying the left refuse to give credit where credit is due. Again, as I said before any article, tv or anything else. I stated this in almost my very first post.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
This is fucking rediculous.
The US Military and intelligence services killed Osama.
Only thing Obama had to do with it with the stroke of the pen that sent the SEALs in.
People are fucking rediculous trying to give credit to Obama or Bush. Jesus Christ.

che

• Getbig V
This is fucking rediculous.
The US Military and intelligence services killed Osama.
Only thing Obama had to do with it with the stroke of the pen that sent the SEALs in.
People are fucking rediculous trying to give credit to Obama or Bush. Jesus Christ.

That's the way it is in politics or business or sport coaching........ .etc . The top guy gets the credit they also get the blame even if isn't  their fault.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Both Bush and Obama derserve credit. Bush put all of the ground work in place for obama to follow. Its getting pretty fucking annoying hearing all of the liberal chest thumping. The same liberals that always bash the military and protest war ect. Isn't Obama the guy that wants to make major cuts in military budget? The same President who hired lawyers to investigate Dick Cheney and the secret cia prisons that were built? Totally over the top. The same president who wants to give constitutional rights to terroists. Yes Obama is still a huge douche bagge. The guy got pretty lucky this whole Osama thing fell right into his lap. He did make a gutsie decision he gets that!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You're denying it wasn't Bushs policies that were KEPT in place that helped lead the way to Bin Laden? You're saying this was entirely Obamas plan? You're fucking daffy if that's what you think. Remember dude, it was the left and Obama who wanted to stop the wire taps, water boarding and everything else Bush put into place, hell they even brought it to court because they (liberals) thought it was unconstitutional. Remember that Benny (and Feinstien)?
No question that SOME of the Bush terror fighting policies were good and that is why Obama kept some of them after he took office.
He also must have realize they needed to keep some guys locked up in Gitmo as well.
An intelligent leader like Obama doesn't use/avoid a policy because someone else used it.
Obama combined what worked in the past with some new ideas that would work for the BEST overall policy.

Pres Obama showed good judgement and we got him. Give him credit and be fair here, End of story.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I act like a 10 year old for providing where it started? I'm not taking credit away from Obama, I'm saying the left refuse to give credit where credit is due. Again, as I said before any article, tv or anything else. I stated this in almost my very first post.
Like I posted Obama kept some of the effective Bush policies in place along with Sec Gates.
Both Pres Bush and VP CVheney were gracious and congratulated the millitary and Pres Obama for pulling this off.
Follow their lead and act with some class here and let's simply cheer for the USA!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Like I posted Obama kept some of the effective Bush policies in place along with Sec Gates.
Both Pres Bush and VP CVheney were gracious and congratulated the millitary and Pres Obama for pulling this off.
Follow their lead and act with some class here and let's simply cheer for the USA!
Are you still in a cave Howard?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Gee...who knows more..."The Coach", or the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee?  ::)

You're going to tell me that Fienstein trumps Panetta?

Read this.....

On release of a photograph depicting Osama bin Laden’s death:

LEON PANETTA: The government obviously has been talking about how best to do this, but I don't think there was any question that ultimately a photograph would be presented to the public.

On rules of engagement:
BRIAN WILLIAMS: Did the President's order read capture or kill or both or just one of those?
LEON PANETTA: The authorities we have on Bin Laden are to kill him. And that was made clear. But it was also, as part of their rules of engagement, if he suddenly put up his hands and offered to be captured, then-- they would have the opportunity, obviously, to capture him. But that opportunity never developed.

On Pakistani involvement:
BRIAN WILLIAMS: What did the Pakistanis know and when did they know it?
LEON PANETTA: The Pakistanis did not know anything about this mission… that was deliberate on our part that this would be conducted as a unilateral mission. President Obama had made very clear to the Pakistanis that if we had good evidence as to where Osama bin Laden was located we were going to go in and get him. And-- that's exactly what happened.
BRIAN WILLIAMS: Well, and I ask that because I'm curious as to why, given all the hardware, the garrison, the personnel, it-- retired military officers in that immediate area, why weren't the United States forces fired upon?
LEON PANETTA: Well, that was obviously a concern that was raised at the time we were considering this operation, which was going into this kind of sensitive area with helicopters and SEALs and landing on this compound-- would the Pakistanis suddenly respond and you know, try to pin down our forces. Frankly, we, you know, we considered all of those contingencies. That's why we had the backup helicopters in place.

On the role of interrogation:
BRIAN WILLIAMS: Can you confirm that it was as a result of water boarding that we learned what we needed to learn to go after Bin Laden?
LEON PANETTA: Brian, in the intelligence business you work from a lot of sources of information and that was true here… It's a little difficult to say it was due just to one source of information that we got… I think some of the detainees clearly were, you know, they used these enhanced interrogation techniques against some of these detainees. But I'm also saying that, you know, the debate about whether we would have gotten the same information through other approaches I think is always going to be an open question.
BRIAN WILLIAMS: So finer point, one final time, enhanced interrogation techniques -- which has always been kind of a handy euphemism in these post-9/11 years -- that includes water boarding?
LEON PANETTA: That's correct.

Read more: http://thepage.time.com/2011/05/03/panetta-public-likely-to-see-obl-picture/#ixzz1LKmNA15i

LATS

• Getbig IV
 some of the press is acting like obama planned the thing.. he did not.. no one with no military experience is going to tell the seal team or the military how to do their work.. the pres was given options.. they told him what they could or couldnt do.. he picked the best option given to him.. nothing more.. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

no matter who was in power during 9/11, bin laden would have had a price on his head and effort to find him would have been the same. bush was not proactive. he just did what ANY president would have done.
b

che

• Getbig V
some of the press is acting like obama planned the thing.. he did not.. no one with no military experience is going to tell the seal team or the military how to do their work.. the pres was given options.. they told him what they could or couldnt do.. he picked the best option given to him.. nothing more.. 
Why we blame Bin Laden for 9/11 , he didn't teach Mohamed Atta how to speak English or fly airplanes , Hitler didn't teach the executioners how much cyanide they needed to use for a gas chamber................. .......................

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why we blame Bin Laden for 9/11 , he didn't teach Mohamed Atta how to speak English or fly airplanes , Hitler didn't teach the executioners how much cyanide they needed to use for a gas chamber................. .......................

Thats like asking why blame Manson for all the killings when he never pulled the trigger.

che

• Getbig V
Thats like asking why blame Manson for all the killings when he never pulled the trigger.

Exactly Cuch you get my point.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
GREAT point , same with Hitler and Saddam Hussein, etc

Ya know Coach, you are a smart guy and obviously try to stay informed on world events.
Why not just say that the USA millitary and Pres Obama did the job and congratulate them...PERIOD.

Why is it so hard for you say that Obama got this one 100% right and leave it at that.

The_Leafy_Bug

You're going to tell me that Fienstein trumps Panetta?

Read this.....

On release of a photograph depicting Osama bin Laden’s death:

LEON PANETTA: The government obviously has been talking about how best to do this, but I don't think there was any question that ultimately a photograph would be presented to the public.

On rules of engagement:
BRIAN WILLIAMS: Did the President's order read capture or kill or both or just one of those?
LEON PANETTA: The authorities we have on Bin Laden are to kill him. And that was made clear. But it was also, as part of their rules of engagement, if he suddenly put up his hands and offered to be captured, then-- they would have the opportunity, obviously, to capture him. But that opportunity never developed.

On Pakistani involvement:
BRIAN WILLIAMS: What did the Pakistanis know and when did they know it?
LEON PANETTA: The Pakistanis did not know anything about this mission… that was deliberate on our part that this would be conducted as a unilateral mission. President Obama had made very clear to the Pakistanis that if we had good evidence as to where Osama bin Laden was located we were going to go in and get him. And-- that's exactly what happened.
BRIAN WILLIAMS: Well, and I ask that because I'm curious as to why, given all the hardware, the garrison, the personnel, it-- retired military officers in that immediate area, why weren't the United States forces fired upon?
LEON PANETTA: Well, that was obviously a concern that was raised at the time we were considering this operation, which was going into this kind of sensitive area with helicopters and SEALs and landing on this compound-- would the Pakistanis suddenly respond and you know, try to pin down our forces. Frankly, we, you know, we considered all of those contingencies. That's why we had the backup helicopters in place.

On the role of interrogation:
BRIAN WILLIAMS: Can you confirm that it was as a result of water boarding that we learned what we needed to learn to go after Bin Laden?
LEON PANETTA: Brian, in the intelligence business you work from a lot of sources of information and that was true here… It's a little difficult to say it was due just to one source of information that we got… I think some of the detainees clearly were, you know, they used these enhanced interrogation techniques against some of these detainees. But I'm also saying that, you know, the debate about whether we would have gotten the same information through other approaches I think is always going to be an open question.
BRIAN WILLIAMS: So finer point, one final time, enhanced interrogation techniques -- which has always been kind of a handy euphemism in these post-9/11 years -- that includes water boarding?
LEON PANETTA: That's correct.

Read more: http://thepage.time.com/2011/05/03/panetta-public-likely-to-see-obl-picture/#ixzz1LKmNA15i

Even if that was the case you seem to be taking some amount of pride in this. Those interrogation tactics were an embarrassment to this country and harmed our world image. Even John McCain said it. We don't torture. We don't go around the Geneva Conventions.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Even if that was the case you seem to be taking some amount of pride in this. Those interrogation tactics were an embarrassment to this country and harmed our world image. Even John McCain said it. We don't torture. We don't go around the Geneva Conventions.
I voted for Obama but also know questionable actions/operations are always going on behind the scenes with every US President.
Bottom line is most of us will never really know exactly what kind of stuff hapnes behind the scenes with the CIA and special ops, etc
We just have to trust our President to act as moral and ethical as possible and still get the job done.
When dealing with terrorists, thngs are NOT going to be black and white, but gray.

We won this time and did it right.

suckmymuscle

You're denying it wasn't Bushs policies that were KEPT in place that helped lead the way to Bin Laden? You're saying this was entirely Obamas plan? You're fucking daffy if that's what you think. Remember dude, it was the left and Obama who wanted to stop the wire taps, water boarding and everything else Bush put into place, hell they even brought it to court because they (liberals) thought it was unconstitutional. Remember that Benny (and Feinstien)?

"Coach", you and the fat bastard you worship are the two sorest losers ever. The bottom line is that Bush failed to get Bin Laden in 8 years whilst Obama got him in less than two. Deal with it.

You conservatives are the stupidest people on Earth. You worship the Christian God and capitalism at the same time, even though the founder of your religion commanded his followers to give away all their wealth to the poor, expelled the traders from the temple and said that the meek shall inherit the Earth. Riddle me that, dumbass?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 "Coach", you and the fat bastard you worship are the two sorest losers ever. The bottom line is that Bush failed to get Bin Laden in 8 years whilst Obama got him in less than two. Deal with it.

You conservatives are the stupidest people on Earth. You worship the Christian God and capitalism at the same time, even though the founder of your religion commanded his followers to give away all their wealth to the poor, expelled the traders from the temple and said that the meek shall inherit the Earth. Riddle me that, dumbass?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Obama is the President that got him and deserves the credit for being the comander -in -chief when it happened.
I have no doubt that some of the Bush era info may have helped get him.

This is a victory for the USA and a better world.
But yes, I just wish the right wing could give Obama credit without all the extra statements on Bush, etc.

The_Leafy_Bug

I know it's been posted but memories seem to be short around here. There is nothing i can say that hasn't been said already. Some people will only read certain articles and block their minds off to the others. The facts are facts. You may not like the guy but he did what he said he was going to do. Universal Health Care sucks but he damn well got it in there. People expect an economy to recover over night at the whim of a presidents fancy. There is an association with the president and the economy... how close that association is is hard to tell. We can't sit here and blame Obama for a bust economy though and then turn around and give Bush credit for Osama. Lets be real here. Lets also give credit to where it is really due which is our CIA and Special Ops units for making this happen.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Leafy, Pres Obama and the US miliitary got the Bin Ladin.

BOTH Bush and Obama wanted what was best for the safety of USA.
In my opinion Pres Obama has shown better judgment on key issues at tough times.

This is no time to bash any US President . Keep your eye on the ball Leafy

The_Leafy_Bug

Leafy, Pres Obama and the US miliitary got the Bin Ladin.

BOTH Bush and Obama wanted what was best for the safety of USA.
In my opinion Pres Obama has shown better judgment on key issues at tough times.

This is no time to bash any US President . Keep your eye on the ball Leafy
Where am i bashing anyone? Reread the post.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
this is not right or left issue ,,this is world issue,,the credit go to the president who was in office at the time but it goes to usa as a nation,,you acting like everyone praise obama which is not true,,he has many people who bucher him day in day out including me,,this is not a president thign its a nation thing,, he can and should use it in his reelction because he fuckin planned the damn thing  and took sole responsibilty over the outcome,,if he failed he would have been buchered out of office ,,but it didnt fail it was sucess and thus deservly the comander in chief get credit among since he is the FIRST IN COMMAND OF THE MILITARY MEANING HE IS THE COMMANDER OF THOSE SEALS,,HE IS THEIR TOP AUTHORITY !

until few days ago obama was playing with poop on the surface,,he didnt but on the surface he seemed like he was playing with poop,,the reality is...that he was doing the most republican thing possible for his nation ...like he PROMISED...
he chased the terrorist,, he came to his house...he broke the door...he entered inside...he shot him in the head...he took the body ...he left with star spangled banner flashing the arabian sky FOR THEM TO LEARN WHAT IS THE END RESULT OF MESSING WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

now ,,they wil go on ,,the al zawaris and the rest of the lunatiks...they will go on and try to do shit,,they probbaly have something in plan right now that will be texecuted or try to ,,but! we will get them too,,each and every one of them ,,IN TIME

all marked

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Where am i bashing anyone? Reread the post.
I hear ya. My point is we need to simply celebrate what happened and be glad we got him.
I don't see the need to bring in extra issues or stuff at this time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Somewhere along the line you guys are thinking I'm not giving Obama any credit, through out this entire thread and others, I have given him credit and that was never the issue.