Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden - Conspiracies, staged, caught then shot  (Read 24039 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this is not right or left issue ,,this is world issue,,the credit go to the president who was in office at the time but it goes to usa as a nation,,you acting like everyone praise obama which is not true,,he has many people who bucher him day in day out including me,,this is not a president thign its a nation thing,, he can and should use it in his reelction because he fuckin planned the damn thing  and took sole responsibilty over the outcome,,if he failed he would have been buchered out of office ,,but it didnt fail it was sucess and thus deservly the comander in chief get credit among since he is the FIRST IN COMMAND OF THE MILITARY MEANING HE IS THE COMMANDER OF THOSE SEALS,,HE IS THEIR TOP AUTHORITY !

until few days ago obama was playing with poop on the surface,,he didnt but on the surface he seemed like he was playing with poop,,the reality is...that he was doing the most republican thing possible for his nation ...like he PROMISED...
he chased the terrorist,, he came to his house...he broke the door...he entered inside...he shot him in the head...he took the body ...he left with star spangled banner flashing the arabian sky FOR THEM TO LEARN WHAT IS THE END RESULT OF MESSING WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

now ,,they wil go on ,,the al zawaris and the rest of the lunatiks...they will go on and try to do shit,,they probbaly have something in plan right now that will be texecuted or try to ,,but! we will get them too,,each and every one of them ,,IN TIME

all marked

gh15 approved
BINGO! Great post GH

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Somewhere along the line you guys are thinking I'm not giving Obama any credit, through out this entire thread and others, I have given him credit and that was never the issue.
Good for you coach!
Let's leave it at that then.
We all agree that getting Bin Ladin was GREAT. End of story.

The_Leafy_Bug

I hear ya. My point is we need to simply celebrate what happened and be glad we got him.
I don't see the need to bring in extra issues or stuff at this time.

It isn't just you coach. I log on to my facebook account and see the comments from some of these people who were literally 8 at the time 9/11 happened and have no knowledge of politics pawning off any success during this administration off onto Bush and any failure on to Obama. It is sickening. If the economy started to improve then it would be because of the economic policies put into place by bush 8 years ago. If it plummeted then it would be the dirty Muslim we have in office right now Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. Then you see these same people out in the street chanting USA like we are at the fucking Olympics. This is the worst image we want to be spreading out to the world. That is no better then the images of people cheering in the streets in the Middle East as the World Trade Centers came down. Personally i find it fucking disgusting to see people behaving like this over the death of a man. I don't care how evil someone is. We don't seek to better our image broadcasting this kind of stuff. When i read these comments that are blatant lies my ears get hot and i literally start to twitch in the face. I hear people spew this same ignorance at work and i can't even look them in the eye long enough to finish. Sometimes it is hard to just bite your tongue and turn the other way. I am glad we have the internet at times so i can vent like this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
It isn't just you coach. I log on to my facebook account and see the comments from some of these people who were literally 8 at the time 9/11 happened and have no knowledge of politics pawning off any success during this administration off onto Bush and any failure on to Obama. It is sickening. If the economy started to improve then it would be because of the economic policies put into place by bush 8 years ago. If it plummeted then it would be the dirty Muslim we have in office right now Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. Then you see these same people out in the street chanting USA like we are at the fucking Olympics. This is the worst image we want to be spreading out to the world. That is no better then the images of people cheering in the streets in the Middle East as the World Trade Centers came down. Personally i find it fucking disgusting to see people behaving like this over the death of a man. I don't care how evil someone is. We don't seek to better our image broadcasting this kind of stuff. When i read these comments that are blatant lies my ears get hot and i literally start to twitch in the face. I hear people spew this same ignorance at work and i can't even look them in the eye long enough. Sometimes it is hard to just bight your tongue and turn the other way. I am glad we have the internet at times so i can vent like this.

this sept 11 ...watch tv for few hours ,,they will rerun it for the million time,,when it gets to the people who jump from the 200th floor....think about waht you said again,,

osama bin laden deserved exactly what he got ,,infact he deserved alot worse,,but! obama delivered to him a very efficient and symnbolized execution

he came from the sky ...let him fear and know his life is about to end... he knocked the door down...he found located him...he shot him in the chest for him to know he is dieing but to still be able to see the americans who came to give him justic....and finaly a shot to the head...then picking up the body so no one can say anything about fakeness,, then leaving into the night sky with star spangled banner explosions in the arabian sky for them to know that america was there,,america came to finish a its enemy like its enemy came to his lands to try to finish america...

later on america due to policial correctness gave him decent burial at sea ,,something the people and victimes of the last 20 years never got ,,because their bodies could never be recovered! but america was still decent to give him some kind of muslim burial due to again policial correctness of american society,, they did it to show that moral compass goes behind hate,,

this is why usa is the leader of the free world for so many decades and 100s of years,,because of actions such as this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Leafy_Bug

this sept 11 ...watch tv for few hours ,,they will rerun it for the million time,,when it gets to the people who jump from the 200th floor....think about waht you said again,,

osama bin laden deserved exactly what he got ,,infact he deserved alot worse,,but! obama delivered to him a very efficient and symnbolized execution

he came from the sky ...let him fear and know his life is about to end... he knocked the door down...he found located him...he shot him in the chest for him to know he is dieing but to still be able to see the americans who came to give him justic....and finaly a shot to the head...then picking up the body so no one can say anything about fakeness,, then leaving into the night sky with star spangled banner explosions in the arabian sky for them to know that america was there,,america came to finish a its enemy like its enemy came to his lands to try to finish america...

later on america due to policial correctness gave him decent burial at sea ,,something the people and victimes of the last 20 years never got ,,because their bodies could never be recovered! but america was still decent to give him some kind of muslim burial due to again policial correctness of american society,, they did it to show that moral compass goes behind hate,,

this is why usa is the leader of the free world for so many decades and 100s of years,,because of actions such as this

gh15 approved
Dude.... are you even reading my posts? Please don't comment unless you are reading my posts all the way through. I never said he didn't deserve to die.  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
I act like a 10 year old for providing where it started? I'm not taking credit away from Obama, I'm saying the left refuse to give credit where credit is due. Again, as I said before any article, tv or anything else. I stated this in almost my very first post.

The videos and articles I've posted DESTROY all of your mindless FOX-bot repube ramblings. Go back and re-read and re-watch them if you still don't understand.

I am done with you...engaging with sub-80 IQ individuals like yourself make my head hurt. I don't normally allow myself to stoop down to engaging with the GED earners of the world, sorry.
!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Fuck yea chop off dey mu fuckin heads n shit asap
This happens hourly in Juarez Mexico keeps people straight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden
By MARK MAZZETTI
Published: July 4, 2006

WASHINGTON, July 3 — The Central Intelligence Agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.

The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded late last year and its analysts reassigned within the C.I.A. Counterterrorist Center, the officials said.

The decision is a milestone for the agency, which formed the unit before Osama bin Laden became a household name and bolstered its ranks after the Sept. 11 attacks, when President Bush pledged to bring Mr. bin Laden to justice "dead or alive."

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Obama did a good job taking out Osama. Now it is time to impeach Obama for fucking up the economy. Dude should be hooked up with free shit from Walmart for life,but my gut instinct says go ahead and impeach asap.

Not going to happen, sorry. You're certainly allowed to continue dreaming if you like.

Since impeachment is off the table, you will be forced to vote for a number of GOP morons vying for the republican nomination. There will be a GOP comedy show debate this Thursday for you to watch. Good luck!  :D
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Benny, I asked you this before and you ignored me so I'll ask again. Obama has a failed record, what do you think he's going to win on besides idiots like you that vote for him on his color or because he can read a teleprompter well. What's he going to run on?

che

• Getbig V
Osama Bin Laden - Conspiracies, staged, caught then shot
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2011, 07:58:33 AM »
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/BinLaden-daughter-captured-shot/2011/05/04/id/395088

Daughter, 12, Claims bin Laden Caught, Then Shot

Wednesday, 04 May 2011 09:44 AM

By Newsmax Wires

Osama bin Laden's 12-year-old daughter has told senior Pakistani officials that U.S. forces captured her father alive and then shot him, according to Alarabia.net. The shooting occurred within the first few minutes of the Navy SEALs' raid on bin Laden's opulent hiding place in Abbottabad.

Osama bin Laden, dead, daughter, capturedSenior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad, Al Arabiya reported. 

Pakistani security officials claim that they recoverd four bullet-riddled bodies from the compound and arrested two women and six children, ages 2 to 12, after the U.S. forces flew toward Afghanistan. Some reports indicate that 16 people, mostly Arab nationals and including women and children, were arrested at the compound.

A Pakistani security source told Al Arabiya that bin Laden family members were taken to Rawalpindi, near Islamabad. “They are now under treatment in the military hospital of Rawalpindi, where they have been transported in an helicopter,” he said.

Sources speculated that the U.S. forces could not arrest the family members because there weren’t enough spots for them in the single helicopter remaining after they lost another chopper in the operation.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Bin Laden caught, then shot
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2011, 08:04:56 AM »
it was a war crime...........but they could not "capture" him alive and have a trial as it would provoke even more war...
K

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2011, 08:06:01 AM »
fu ck him

they should have burned the cu nt
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2011, 08:06:22 AM »
it was a war crime...........but they could not "capture" him alive and have a trial as it would provoke even more war...
War is between nations. So maybe a crime, but no war crime...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2011, 08:07:15 AM »
No real shock there, you dont let him hang around for a trial and martyrdom, any other case I think people may be up in arms but for a man who caused the deaths of 3000 and led to 2 wars then I think most agree it was the right move.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2011, 08:10:16 AM »
Everybody knows that due process doesn't apply to towel heads.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2011, 08:11:56 AM »
Who gives a shit about how he was killed? He didn't have much regard for human life when he decided to have planes fly into the Twin Towers.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2011, 08:13:03 AM »
I also don't give relevance to hear say from Al Jezeera or any other two bit "news" paper.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2011, 08:21:21 AM »
fu ck him

they should have burned the cu nt

this.

i can't believe that people actually give a shit how he died, as long as he's dead.

believe this! if the muzzies could get their hands on a us president. they'd kill him slowly then drag his body through the streets

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2011, 08:25:00 AM »
i hope he didnt suffered

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2011, 08:36:54 AM »
No real shock there, you dont let him hang around for a trial and martyrdom, any other case I think people may be up in arms but for a man who caused the deaths of 3000 and led to 2 wars then I think most agree it was the right move.

Take a look at his work prior to 9/11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2011, 08:39:39 AM »
Even Hillary Clinton didn't have a problem with it. Grow a penesis.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2011, 08:42:06 AM »
i hope he didnt suffered

Sympathizer

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2011, 08:52:46 AM »

It's not a war crime. If we would have done the same to QuiDAFFY then it would have been a war crime.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Benny, I asked you this before and you ignored me so I'll ask again. Obama has a failed record, what do you think he's going to win on besides idiots like you that vote for him on his color or because he can read a teleprompter well. What's he going to run on?

Bump for Benny's answer.