Author Topic: Vast majority of Fox news focus group says that Hermann Cain won the debate  (Read 6622 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
LMAO!! You are on drugs my man. He sounded like this guy.

That's your opinion.  I get the feeling Ron Paul could do nothing but fart through a debate and you'd think he did an awesome job.   :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
What special interests are you talking about? 

Also, it isn't possible that Ron Paul is simply unable to convince people to vote for him?  Keep in mind he had to work pretty hard to get reelected in his Congressional district. 

The special interests that run Washington; they would never have a guy in there that is opposed to them, sure at the congressional level, it is small potatos but not at the presidential level.
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
That's your opinion.  I get the feeling Ron Paul could do nothing but fart through a debate and you'd think he did an awesome job.   :)

And you vote for guys whose slick talk are the equivalent of a well executed fart in terms of substance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The special interests that run Washington; they would never have a guy in there that is opposed to them, sure at the congressional level, it is small potatos but not at the presidential level.

Which specific ones are you talking about?  Not trying to set you up.  Just trying to understand your position.  I believe money has corrupted the political system, so I'd say large donors have too much influence setting political agendas.  Is that who you're referring to?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
And you vote for guys whose slick talk are the equivalent of a well executed fart in terms of substance.

Sometimes that's true.  But not my fault.  If a great candidate could make it through the primary (on either side), I'd have better choices. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Which specific ones are you talking about?  Not trying to set you up.  Just trying to understand your position.  I believe money has corrupted the political system, so I'd say large donors have too much influence setting political agendas.  Is that who you're referring to?  

There are tons; AIPAC, Lockheed Martin, etc. There are bigger ones and smaller ones but the fact is, money talks and the money interests don't want people in political power who will not tow the line, so sort of, yes, 'large donors' (that is a rather nice way of putting it).
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
There are tons; AIPAC, Lockheed Martin, etc. There are bigger ones and smaller ones but the fact is, money talks and the money interests don't want people in political power who will not tow the line, so sort of, yes, 'large donors' (that is a rather nice way of putting it).

You think candidates need to support AIPAC to win?  I don't hear much about them on the political scene.  They can't be that powerful (in the sense they don't dictate the outcome of elections). 

But it's true that money talks.  Sad, but true.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
That's your opinion.  I get the feeling Ron Paul could do nothing but fart through a debate and you'd think he did an awesome job.   :)
ROFLMAO.

Beach Bum sometimes comes hard with a gem or two and this is one of them.  Beach Bum, the proper terminology you are looking for is "Paultard".

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO.

Beach Bum sometimes comes hard with a gem or two and this is one of them.  Beach Bum, the proper terminology you are looking for is "Paultard".

If you despise him that much it obviously means he's on the right track. Once you start liking him I know things are f'd up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO.

Or not.  I like Ron Paul.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
What "Special Interests" are you referring to specifically?

By the way, Ron Paul LOVES earmarks from the government.  LOVES them!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
What "Special Interests" are you referring to specifically?

By the way, Ron Paul LOVES earmarks from the government.  LOVES them!

I would respond to this but as usual when you get corrected you just run away instead of acknowledging that you were wrong and start another thread making the same accusations against other candidates.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
LMAO!! You are on drugs my man. He sounded like this guy.

hahaha...

one of my favorite SNL skits ever!!   ;D

http://www.hulu.com/watch/11930/saturday-night-live-update-sen-tim-calhoun

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dude, everyone knows what Luntz is about. It just takes a few minutes to verify how he does his polling. 333386 and others in this thread confirm he's a master manipulator. It's no secret.

Did you hear Pawlenty and Sanitarium at the debates? Disastrous. Comparatively Cain was at least much better spoken. (but he still sucks)

All Luntz asks of his focus group is who they thought won out there. He started in alphabetical order. When Cain's name was mentioned, nearly all the hands went up. He stopped at that point.

And Beach Bum is right. Every election cycle, we hear all this flap about Ron Paul from the libertarian crowd. Yet, when it's game time (namely election day), Paul gets pummeled. His internet popularity ain't translating into real votes, when it's showtime.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
All Luntz asks of his focus group is who they thought won out there. He started in alphabetical order. When Cain's name was mentioned, nearly all the hands went up. He stopped at that point.

And Beach Bum is right. Every election cycle, we hear all this flap about Ron Paul from the libertarian crowd. Yet, when it's game time (namely election day), Paul gets pummeled. His internet popularity ain't translating into real votes, when it's showtime.

Its the general electorate.   think about it - 50% voted for obama.  Those idiots will never go for ron paul .  Than you habve the the gop.  Many old foggies, many military vets, social cons, etc.   Yes the fiscal cons and south park cons will go for RP, but thats probably it.   I like ron paul and obviously would campaign, volunteer, and do what I could, but I think his electibility in a national election is limited at best, not by his own fault, but by the reality of who votes.   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
They are making it really easy for Obama this year.  That is a good thing.  I will vote for Obama and contribute to the landslide.  ;)
true dat.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
true dat.

Like I have said from day 1: 

Obama's coalition: 

95% ers (Mal, Benny, Blacken, Andre)
Gays/LGBT (Bay, Chad, Straw, etc)
Guilt ridden whites (TA)
EnviroNazis (KC)
Govt Workers
Welfare bums and parasites. 
Dopers and Drug Addicts

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Its the general electorate.   think about it - 50% voted for obama.  Those idiots will never go for ron paul .  Than you habve the the gop.  Many old foggies, many military vets, social cons, etc.   Yes the fiscal cons and south park cons will go for RP, but thats probably it.   I like ron paul and obviously would campaign, volunteer, and do what I could, but I think his electibility in a national election is limited at best, not by his own fault, but by the reality of who votes.  

Paul has to get the "social cons" or he has no chance in hell of winning. Go back to 2008. The "social cons" didn't really get behind McCain until Palin joined the ticket.

Obama's coalition: 

Guilt ridden whites (TA)
EnviroNazis (KC)
Govt Workers
Dopers and Drug Addicts

I didn't know Straw was gay.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Obama's coalition: 

Guilt ridden whites (TA)
EnviroNazis (KC)
Govt Workers
Dopers and Drug Addicts

hahahaha you mad hahahahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Paul has to get the "social cons" or he has no chance in hell of winning. Go back to 2008. The "social cons" didn't really get behind McCain until Palin joined the ticket.

I didn't know Straw was gay.

i think he is bi. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

A few jobs, secure borders, and low gas prices would be nice.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

4 months ago Fox aired comments from a "random focus group" in which one of the participants says he supports McCain. They just aired another "random focus group" in a different state and the SAME GUY is in the group of what Fox calls "undecided" voters.

I can post more.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Cain is a Morehouse Grad..Go Tigers.. just so you bitches know

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cain is a Morehouse Grad..Go Tigers.. just so you bitches know

Would you vote for him? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I can post more.

And this is part of the BIIIIIIIIIG conspiracy to put the relatively unknown Herman Cain, even over established people like Pawlenty and Santorum, just to keep Paul from winning.  ::)