Author Topic: TEST AND ONLY TEST  (Read 25681 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: TEST AND ONLY TEST
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »
dudes in the 60,70, 80's never ran test. go tell arnold and serge nubret they shouldnt have run a cycle without test.  ;D

Believe it or not, I just watched Pumping Iron for the first time a few days ago.  Looking at some of those guys' faces, it sure as hell looked like they were using test.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »
Is it just deca you wouldnt run alone? Deca is not really an androgen.. a rather weak one anyways and highly anabolic. Dbol on the other hand, 10mg is enough to replace all androgens in the male body.

I wouldn't run Tren alone either.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2011, 01:47:22 PM »
x2yeah, if he's on test suspension, but estherified test holds water.

You can run just about any form of testosterone and end up as dry as possible. Guys who don't did one of two things or both...didn't take estrogen precaution or ate too many carbohydrates.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »

you would rather lose muscle, feel like shit, put on fat, lose strength... rather than continue gaining muscle, continue staying lean, continue gaining strength, have great joints, and why??   because of some stupid ass internet bro science bullshit that makes you think every cycle needs test? dudes in the 60,70, 80's never ran test. go tell arnold and serge nubret they shouldnt have run a cycle without test.  ;D

I'd rather have adequate test levels because that is much more important in the long run, especially in this game.

The whole thing about the 60's and 70's guys not ever using test, especially in the 70's, that's a fairytale. I've heard Arnold talk about gear on more than one occasion, no, he didn't always use test but he did use it.

....and no, every last cycle on earth doesn't need test but test is still the most versatile well-tolerated steroid out there and by far the most important.

As far as "Bro-Science" I am the enemy of such nonsense...while message boards have been great for sharing information they've also been detrimental to the truth just as many times. I've got nothing against you tbombz but a lot of the time it seems like you speak based on what you'd like to believe, what you want to believe. I don't claim to be the end all know all of bodybuilding and never will but I am far from a Bro-Scientist. I haven't spent the last nearly ten years making my living by writing about bodybuilding and steroids because I pull things out of my ass...there's a reason I've been able to make a full time income from such things. Yes, I've done some stupid things along the way (that we will not talk about, lol!) but I'd hardly call myself an internet wonderboy.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 06:30:13 PM »
Believe it or not, I just watched Pumping Iron for the first time a few days ago.  Looking at some of those guys' faces, it sure as hell looked like they were using test.
some of them did use test but most guys back then did not.

You can run just about any form of testosterone and end up as dry as possible. Guys who don't did one of two things or both...didn't take estrogen precaution or ate too many carbohydrates.
ya but why run test only to run an anti aromatase/anti estrogen along with it? test is great because of the estrogen that comes with it. cut out the estro, and then test is like a mild equipoise or soemthing.  you said you wouldnt use tren alone, well tren alone kicks the fucking shit out of test+anti-estrogen.

I'd rather have adequate test levels because that is much more important in the long run, especially in this game.

The whole thing about the 60's and 70's guys not ever using test, especially in the 70's, that's a fairytale. I've heard Arnold talk about gear on more than one occasion, no, he didn't always use test but he did use it.

....and no, every last cycle on earth doesn't need test but test is still the most versatile well-tolerated steroid out there and by far the most important.

As far as "Bro-Science" I am the enemy of such nonsense...while message boards have been great for sharing information they've also been detrimental to the truth just as many times. I've got nothing against you tbombz but a lot of the time it seems like you speak based on what you'd like to believe, what you want to believe. I don't claim to be the end all know all of bodybuilding and never will but I am far from a Bro-Scientist. I haven't spent the last nearly ten years making my living by writing about bodybuilding and steroids because I pull things out of my ass...there's a reason I've been able to make a full time income from such things. Yes, I've done some stupid things along the way (that we will not talk about, lol!) but I'd hardly call myself an internet wonderboy.
theres no using why tst is necessary. you say in the long run it is. um, no. sory.   did arold use test? he tried it out ut it wasnt in most of his cycles. besides the point, its not about what one bodybuilder did, but about what millions of guys have done..  go talk to someone from europe or the middle east where roids are adundant and they can try out everything ... those guys stay away from test. buselmo hates test, says deca destroys it. ...but that brings back another good point.. even though buselmo hates test, he still used it when it was all he had, and he still got GREAT results out of it. because all roids work. deca alone, test alone, tren alone. absolutely no reason to make things complicated. use a steroid, use a good amount.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2011, 06:51:53 PM »
if all you have is deca, use deca. if all u have is winny, use winny. u get results no matter wat roid u take.
yeah, you get results like deca dick. although winstrol can be run alone.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 07:03:17 PM »
ok. lets clear this up. arnie's stack consisted of primobolan, dianabol, and deca-durabolin. he got away with not running test by substituting for dianabol as his androgenic base.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »

i thought deca dick is all psychological??
T

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2011, 07:11:42 PM »
because all roids work.
... but have different attributes; stop trying to oversimplify.
deca alone, test alone, tren alone. absolutely no reason to make things complicated. use a steroid, use a good amount.
no. tren comes from the nandrolone family of steroids and just like deca if ran alone suppresses natural testosterone production so unpleasant sexual side effects will be experienced if not ran w/ test or something very androgenic. also endogenous test levels will not return to baseline for 1-4 months after drug secession without proper pct.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2011, 07:17:22 PM »
i thought deca dick is all psychological??
no, here's the facts from william llewellyn:

studies administering 100 mg per week of nandrolone decanoate for 6 weeks have demonstrated an approximate 57% reduction in serum testosterone levels during therapy. at a dosage of 300 mg per week, this reduction reached 70%.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »
no, here's the facts from william llewellyn:

studies administering 100 mg per week of nandrolone decanoate for 6 weeks have demonstrated an approximate 57% reduction in serum testosterone levels during therapy. at a dosage of 300 mg per week, this reduction reached 70%.

Ran 500mg deca for 8 weeks for one cycle and put on 12 lbs while getting leaner. felt like shit though
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2011, 08:13:33 PM »
myself and others dont experience co called deca dick. if you do, then dont use it.

ok. lets clear this up. arnie's stack consisted of primobolan, dianabol, and deca-durabolin. he got away with not running test by substituting for dianabol as his androgenic base.
that was certainly his favorite based on the stories every one tells.  theres no need to have a strong "androgen", "anabolics" work fine alone. btw, all steroids are androgens, and they are all anabolic.  ;D

... but have different attributes; stop trying to oversimplify.no. tren comes from the nandrolone family of steroids and just like deca if ran alone suppresses natural testosterone production so unpleasant sexual side effects will be experienced if not ran w/ test or something very androgenic. also endogenous test levels will not return to baseline for 1-4 months after drug secession without proper pct.
some people might get unwanted side effects. that is true of any drug. those people shouldnt use those drugs. tren causes alot of guys to get super honry, way more than test even. and some guys get limp dick on test. you cant make generalized statements like that.  the only generlization you can make is that steroids work. and thats all anybody needs to know. try one, if u like it keep using it. if you dont, switch to another. its not that im over simplifying its that your over complicating

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2011, 12:07:11 AM »
all steroids are androgens, and they are all anabolic.  ;D
yes, but not all steroids have anabolic to androgenic ratio of 1/1! that's why i mention. since steroids were first synthesized they've been trying to alter a compound to make a side-effect-free completely anabolic steroid. although they have not succeeded they've came very close.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2011, 12:08:56 AM »
no one gets limp dick on test. they've got a counterfeit and probably under-dosed steroid.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2011, 02:24:31 AM »
myself and others dont experience co called deca dick. if you do, then dont use it.
 that was certainly his favorite based on the stories every one tells.  theres no need to have a strong "androgen", "anabolics" work fine alone. btw, all steroids are androgens, and they are all anabolic.  ;D
some people might get unwanted side effects. that is true of any drug. those people shouldnt use those drugs. tren causes alot of guys to get super honry, way more than test even. and some guys get limp dick on test. you cant make generalized statements like that.  the only generlization you can make is that steroids work. and thats all anybody needs to know. try one, if u like it keep using it. if you dont, switch to another. its not that im over simplifying its that your over complicating

a) Youve either been checking out other guys dicks for proof
cos b) I dont think many people are going to tell their buddies ' yeh i cant get hard' ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2011, 03:30:00 AM »
a) Youve either been checking out other guys dicks for proof
cos b) I dont think many people are going to tell their buddies ' yeh i cant get hard' ::)
I never had "deca dick".

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2011, 07:04:07 AM »
I never had "deca dick".

same here

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2011, 08:15:13 AM »

"some people might get unwanted side effects. that is true of any drug. those people shouldnt use those drugs. tren causes alot of guys to get super honry, way more than test even. and some guys get limp dick on test. you cant make generalized statements like that.  the only generlization you can make is that steroids work. and thats all anybody needs to know. try one, if u like it keep using it. if you dont, switch to another. its not that im over simplifying its that your over complicating"...With the exception of the "some guys get limp dick on test" I agree with the above statement.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2011, 11:39:15 AM »
theres several guys on this board who have testified to test destroying their libido.

libido/sex drive is a very complex physiological occurence and many things can effect it, whether adverserly or positively. making blanket statements is rarely a good idea.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2011, 11:52:46 AM »
theres several guys on this board who have testified to test destroying their libido.
they must have been referring to post cycle endogenous test suppression.
Testosterone is the primary male androgen, responsible for maintaining secondary male sexual characteristics.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2011, 12:19:45 PM »
they must have been referring to post cycle endogenous test suppression.
Testosterone is the primary male androgen, responsible for maintaining secondary male sexual characteristics.

LMAO king of copy+paste

nope nope, on cycle, test destroys libido for some.

makes sense too.. balls shut off

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2011, 01:01:10 PM »
LMAO king of copy+paste
i'm citing my sources; i know, that must be a foreign concept for you.

nope nope, on cycle, test destroys libido for some.
and what scientific evidence of this do you have?

makes sense too.. balls shut off
yes, balls shut off bc overabundance exists. there is no need to produce.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2011, 01:06:45 PM »
your source says nothing we didnt already know.

scientific evidence is observation. personal testimony is observation. we have plenty.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »
scientific evidence is observation. personal testimony is observation. we have plenty.
personal testimony is valuable yes. but personal testimony may be distorted due to other variables involved making it often unreliable. e.g. personal bias, placebo effect, effects of other drugs in stack, varying diet, training differences, bunk/under-dosed/counterfeit gear, etc... in a scientific environment additional variables of this nature are eliminated so apples can be compared to apples and oranges to oranges (figuratively).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2011, 01:29:57 PM »
personal testimony is valuable yes. but personal testimony may be distorted due to other variables involved making it often unreliable. e.g. personal bias, placebo effect, effects of other drugs in stack, varying diet, training differences, bunk/under-dosed/counterfeit gear, etc... in a scientific environment additional variables of this nature are eliminated so apples can be compared to apples and oranges to oranges (figuratively).

;D

test kills libido in some people.

end of discussion.