Author Topic: TEST AND ONLY TEST  (Read 25709 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
TEST AND ONLY TEST
« on: June 16, 2011, 08:19:19 PM »
WHATS THE POINT OF ADDING IN COMPOUNDS LIKE PRIMO, DECA, EQ, ETC.

I SEE THE REASON FOR TREN. BUT WHY USE ANY OTHER COMPOUND BUT TEST, TREN, AND MASTERON? TAKE AWAY TREN & MASTERON IF YOUR NOT COMPETING, SO WHY NOT JUST TEST?

IF I NEED TO UP THE DOSE, WHAT GOOD IS IT TO ADD THAT DOSAGE WORTH OF EQ THAN IT IS TEST? WOULDNT UPPING THE DOSE WITH JUST TEST BE OPTIMAL?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

chess315

Re: TEST AND ONLY TEST
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 08:31:54 PM »
it depends on your goals but for general size it will work

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 08:33:36 PM »
dont  forget all  that stuff that u  said  primo, EQ, deca  is anabolics  ;)   so  figure it out  ;)

chess315

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »
oh I know that but im still at this point using test only it works I do know that. My goals have became different I  wanna be a freak now Im 34 so I have to do it now or never lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 09:26:55 PM »
tes only is fine. did it for a year and half. now im using deca only and it works good too. no reason to stack roids, one is enough.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 11:55:04 PM »
tes only is fine. did it for a year and half. now im using deca only and it works good too. no reason to stack roids, one is enough.
For how many weeks are you going to run deca? mg's?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 12:11:41 AM »

I've never understood why anyone would want to run deca alone, I know people do it but it doesn't make sense to me. A mere 100mg shot of Nandrolone is enough to completely suppress all natural testosterone production, no matter how special someone believes they may be this is guaranteed. So what's the advantage in your opinion?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 05:06:15 AM »
will you even gain anything on 100mgs deca a week?
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 11:47:15 AM »
For how many weeks are you going to run deca? mg's?
till i run out  :D

im all out of omnadrens, which i had been running for the past year, and i dont have any other juice. found a bottle of home brewed deca left over so im using it. when i brewed it originally i made it at 500mg/ml. i tried using it at that strength, but it was leaving me sore as fuck for days. so i cut it in half with some cottonseed oil and im using 2 cc's mon-wed-fri.  1500mg per week??? if the powder i got was 100% legit...  but me thinks its more like 750mg..     

I've never understood why anyone would want to run deca alone, I know people do it but it doesn't make sense to me. A mere 100mg shot of Nandrolone is enough to completely suppress all natural testosterone production, no matter how special someone believes they may be this is guaranteed. So what's the advantage in your opinion?
read above... its working good.. and deca dick? fuck i wake up every morning rock hard and im horny all fuckin day long..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 12:00:10 PM »

im all out of omnadrens, which i had been running for the past year, and i dont have any other juice. found a bottle of home brewed deca left over so im using it. when i brewed it originally i made it at 500mg/ml. i tried using it at that strength, but it was leaving me sore as fuck for days. so i cut it in half with some cottonseed oil and im using 2 cc's mon-wed-fri.  1500mg per week??? if the powder i got was 100% legit...  but me thinks its more like 750mg..     

read above... its working good.. and deca dick? fuck i wake up every morning rock hard and im horny all fuckin day long..
Cool, im on my 14th week running deca. Im thinking going till 16th or even more but im afraid recovery might be tough,  :-X

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 01:38:32 PM »

The ability to wake up with an erection does not mean your test levels are high or even normal. As most of you know I haven't used any gear at all for over a year, I had my test levels checked about 2 months ago and my total test was 63...point being, even with test that low I've had no erectile dysfunction problems, erection every morning like normal. When you sleep a lot of blood goes to your penis regardless, this doesn't mean your test levels are high, it just means you don't have erectile dysfunction. Granted, low test levels can affect this but it won't always as I am living proof.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »
The ability to wake up with an erection does not mean your test levels are high or even normal. As most of you know I haven't used any gear at all for over a year, I had my test levels checked about 2 months ago and my total test was 63...point being, even with test that low I've had no erectile dysfunction problems, erection every morning like normal. When you sleep a lot of blood goes to your penis regardless, this doesn't mean your test levels are high, it just means you don't have erectile dysfunction. Granted, low test levels can affect this but it won't always as I am living proof.

???

my test levels are, of course, zero.

not sure what you getting at

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 01:47:12 PM »
NO MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF USING EQ, PRIMO, DECA IN REPLACE OF ADDING MORE MG OF TEST?

SAY IM RUNNING 375MG TEST A WEEK. WHICH I AM. BUT I WANT TO TO ADD 250MG OF MORE AAS. WHY WOULD I CHOOSE DECA, EQ, PRIMO OVER TESTOSTERONE? WOULDNT TESTOSTERONE BE THE SAFIEST WAY TO GO AND PROBABLY THE BEST?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 04:53:00 PM »
???

my test levels are, of course, zero.

not sure what you getting at

I don't understand why anyone would want their test levels to be zero...why would you purposely allow that? That's what I don't understand.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 04:54:36 PM »
NO MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF USING EQ, PRIMO, DECA IN REPLACE OF ADDING MORE MG OF TEST?

SAY IM RUNNING 375MG TEST A WEEK. WHICH I AM. BUT I WANT TO TO ADD 250MG OF MORE AAS. WHY WOULD I CHOOSE DECA, EQ, PRIMO OVER TESTOSTERONE? WOULDNT TESTOSTERONE BE THE SAFIEST WAY TO GO AND PROBABLY THE BEST?

The benefit is largely the synergistic affect many steroids have with each other. In your case though, as your test dose is already very low a good choice might be to simply add in a little extra test and worry about other AAS later on down the road. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 05:14:44 PM »

theres differing views on this. imo you should try them all out, you never know, you might respond better to some and worse to others. stop using the ones u dont like, start using the ones you do. if you like test, stick with test. no reason to use anything else. some guys feel like adding roids together makes 1+1=3. but in reality 1+1 always =2. there is some exception tho. for example, some drugs give certain benefits but not others. like test does not give the aggression that tren does. tren doesnt give the water weight and estro levels that test does. (estro is a good thing for mass). winny gives good stamina but can "dry" the joints.. deca lubes the joints. halo gives strength but not mass. dbol is awesome but orals dont give very stable blood levels. etc. all these differences are real, but doont let that overcomplicate things for you, the ddifferences really are not very significant.

I don't understand why anyone would want their test levels to be zero...why would you purposely allow that? That's what I don't understand.
i dont want zero test levels. i just ran out of test. maybe you missed that earlier in the thread. im running deca only cuz its all i have  ;D id be running test if i had some. that being said, theres nothign wrong with having zero test as lng as you got a bunch of other androgens in the body. and ya there is a situation in which one would want zero test... when looking to be as lean and as cut and dry as possible.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 07:36:57 PM »
I dont know about test but Anadrol is the most powerful compound I have run to date. Legit human grade turkish anapolon! not that British Disperency shit. Until you have tried the above at 100mg a day, dont comment!
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 07:43:25 PM »
theres differing views on this. imo you should try them all out, you never know, you might respond better to some and worse to others. stop using the ones u dont like, start using the ones you do. if you like test, stick with test. no reason to use anything else. some guys feel like adding roids together makes 1+1=3. but in reality 1+1 always =2. there is some exception tho. for example, some drugs give certain benefits but not others. like test does not give the aggression that tren does. tren doesnt give the water weight and estro levels that test does. (estro is a good thing for mass). winny gives good stamina but can "dry" the joints.. deca lubes the joints. halo gives strength but not mass. dbol is awesome but orals dont give very stable blood levels. etc. all these differences are real, but doont let that overcomplicate things for you, the ddifferences really are not very significant.

i dont want zero test levels. i just ran out of test. maybe you missed that earlier in the thread. im running deca only cuz its all i have  ;D id be running test if i had some. that being said, theres nothign wrong with having zero test as lng as you got a bunch of other androgens in the body. and ya there is a situation in which one would want zero test... when looking to be as lean and as cut and dry as possible.

Tbombz is there really a difference in the quality of powders when it comes to ugl vs hg? One guy uses 1000mg sustanon brewed in his basement and another guy uses a gram of normas, same results? Gh15 says differently, I know you have said differently after trying some Zafas out and saying you regret not using human grade all along. I always thought all that matters is the amount of hormone in the blood no?

l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 07:43:34 PM »

Personally I'd simply run nothing if all I had was deca but to each his own.

As far as no test = lean/cut/dry as possible, competitively speaking most who pull all test before a show get beat by goes who don't...not always but the majority. There is absolutely no reason, zero, none at all why one cannot be as dry and lean as possible with test and if he is he'll also be fuller.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 07:49:00 PM »

As far as no test = lean/cut/dry as possible, competitively speaking most who pull all test before a show get beat by goes who don't...not always but the majority. There is absolutely no reason, zero, none at all why one cannot be as dry and lean as possible with test and if he is he'll also be fuller.

Is it just deca you wouldnt run alone? Deca is not really an androgen.. a rather weak one anyways and highly anabolic. Dbol on the other hand, 10mg is enough to replace all androgens in the male body.
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 07:54:51 PM »
I SEEM TO HOLD A LOT OF WATER ON TEST. SHOULD I RUN AROMASIN TOO? PEOPLE SAY MY DOSE IS LOW ENOUGH WITHOUT AN AI BUT IM A WATER FOUNTAIN. MAY HAVE TO GET SOME AROMASIN. SHOULD I JUST RUN IT 12.5MG E3D?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 09:08:20 PM »
The benefit is largely the synergistic affect many steroids have with each other.
this. in the case of test and deca. test is more androgenic in nature as to deca which is more anabolic. together they form a match made in heaven. :) every steroid has a little different properties; it depends on what you're trying to emphasize and what your concerns are.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 09:13:30 PM »
x2
yeah, if he's on test suspension, but estherified test holds water.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2011, 12:24:08 PM »
Tbombz is there really a difference in the quality of powders when it comes to ugl vs hg? One guy uses 1000mg sustanon brewed in his basement and another guy uses a gram of normas, same results? Gh15 says differently, I know you have said differently after trying some Zafas out and saying you regret not using human grade all along. I always thought all that matters is the amount of hormone in the blood no?
yeah all that matters is the amount of hormone in the blood.

what i was saying is that the powders most people get are not 100% hormone, and thus the gear is underdosed.

for example, a human grde company buys 1 kilo of raw test cyp powder and mixes it with roughly 4,000 cc's of oil. they would have 4,000 cc's of 250mg test cyp.     now take a ug lab who buys 1 kilo of roids and mixes it with 4,000 cc's of oil. if their powder wa legit they would also ave 250mg/ml... but the powder they get is usually like, at best, 80% pure. so they are loooking at 200mg/ml.

depends on your source. ive gotten completely bunk powder before, and some pretty good stuff. the deca im using now works pretty good but i know its not 100% potency. like i said earlier i think it was probably only about 50% or so, by how  6cc's per week is feeling.

you would rather lose muscle, feel like shit, put on fat, lose strength... rather than continue gaining muscle, continue staying lean, continue gaining strength, have great joints, and why??   because of some stupid ass internet bro science bullshit that makes you think every cycle needs test? dudes in the 60,70, 80's never ran test. go tell arnold and serge nubret they shouldnt have run a cycle without test.  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2011, 12:27:17 PM »
for the people reading this thread that are just getting into steroids, pease dont pay attention to some of these guys. steroids are not complicated. use one, use a good amount. doesnt really matter which one. if all you have is deca, use deca. if all u have is winny, use winny. u get results no matter wat roid u take.