Author Topic: TEST AND ONLY TEST  (Read 25760 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: TEST AND ONLY TEST
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2011, 01:31:33 PM »
all steroids work the same eh?

http://www.ergo-log.com/nantest.html
l

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2011, 02:04:26 PM »
test kills libido in some people.

end of discussion.
baseless claim.

end of discussion.

lesaucer

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2011, 03:16:03 PM »
;D

test kills libido in some people.

end of discussion.

its because those people are female and need estrogen for libido...haha but seriously i fucking highly doubt your claim, get one guy to post here telling us he got less libido with test added, wont happen.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2011, 03:34:53 PM »
its because those people are female and need estrogen for libido...haha but seriously i fucking highly doubt your claim, get one guy to post here telling us he got less libido with test added, wont happen.

very common bro. To be honest, no steroid raises my sex drive. I love sex on 200mg test or a gram of test
l

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2011, 04:16:32 PM »
The ability to wake up with an erection does not mean your test levels are high or even normal. As most of you know I haven't used any gear at all for over a year, I had my test levels checked about 2 months ago and my total test was 63...point being, even with test that low I've had no erectile dysfunction problems, erection every morning like normal. When you sleep a lot of blood goes to your penis regardless, this doesn't mean your test levels are high, it just means you don't have erectile dysfunction. Granted, low test levels can affect this but it won't always as I am living proof.

Test levels came back at 63 and you're still going strong in the bedroom!?  I have a hard time believing this lol.  Are you still good to bang several times a night, or is once a week your limit? 

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2011, 05:45:43 PM »
theres several guys on this board who have testified to test destroying their libido.

libido/sex drive is a very complex physiological occurence and many things can effect it, whether adverserly or positively. making blanket statements is rarely a good idea.

Do you know everything they were taking?  They could've been on letro eod and that'll mess up sex drive.  I have a hard time believing this, seems physiologically impossible.  It seems as if they're running something else with the test that would ruin their libido, or they're just on bunk test. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2011, 08:33:43 PM »
Test levels came back at 63 and you're still going strong in the bedroom!?  I have a hard time believing this lol.  Are you still good to bang several times a night, or is once a week your limit? 

No, with my test levels that low I had almost no sex drive, I'd get the urge maybe once a wk if I was lucky but most of the time I didn't care...I was about as miserable as I could be and I kept getting sick, lost a lot of muscle and gained a bit of fat, not obese but enough to be bothersome just the same. Anyway, even with test levels that low I still would have morning wood regularly, I simply had no drive and if I did get off...when your endocrine system gets jacked it ain't pretty.

And no, they didn't come back naturally from that point, I may be on HRT the rest of my life and more than likely will be. But I feel like myself again and everything works beautifully!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2011, 08:35:04 PM »
Do you know everything they were taking?  They could've been on letro eod and that'll mess up sex drive.  I have a hard time believing this, seems physiologically impossible.  It seems as if they're running something else with the test that would ruin their libido, or they're just on bunk test. 

Yes, test should not kill your sex drive...there's a reason it's the main prescribed medication to treat loss of libido and low testosterone...because it is testosterone, pretty simple really.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2011, 12:00:21 AM »
lol,, i was reading this postings ,,im impressed ,,this thread is one of the best in history of getbig,, until the beggining of page  2 lol ,,

first of tbom is learned alot along the years,,pretty impressive ,,not always accurate ,,but pretty impressive ,,lots of knowledge from hands on ,, i like felas like that

arnold junior is right though,, testosterona is highly important,, now

youll be surprized but the biggest i have ever been as bodybuilder was WITH NO TESTOSTERONA!  it was on loads of nandrolona and equipona and then after few months burst testosterona for 2 weeks at 2 gram and i looked absolitly humongus bigger than ever been ,,BUT! there was one problem ...the CONDITION was not umm not there i was big as in wide....very very wide,,,and had a watery apperance eventhough tight from hgh and eq ,,the appearance was of blurred/puffed/semi hard physiqe ,,it was single bodyfat which gave it some quality ...but it wasnt the TIGHT CONDITIONED size with visible veins and abs clearly there and just polished look,, for that look TEST IS NEEDED AND TRENBOLONA IS NEEDED,, AND GH IS NEEDED...

generaly speaking ,,,one steroids is ok but its not ok if you trying to build something that progressivly advance,,

the combination of few hormones put together is the way to advance in bodybuild,,

you need to devide hormones to 2 groups,,and yes i know you wil come and say everything can bulk and cut ,,BUT NO,,

hormones are devided to the ones who will give you estrogen and the ones who will not!

a good bodybuild alwyas remember that he need to bring his condition into first priority,,first and formost to be lean ,,no matter even if he is 180 ,,he need to be lean ! so  a bodybuild will first count on drugs such as trenbolona ...and gh inorder to get that lean dense look that is so sough after so he can later start creating a mutatation  on that lean size ,,its alwys easier and always the way to go ,,

then when lean enough and ready ...you put in what needed ,,you put the testosterona in high drive,,you put the anabolics in high drive ...you take out the trenbolona ace for a while ...this is when you get the break because you need it when you are lean enough ,,you will notice that no matter what you eat you can not get fat period NO MATTER WHAT,, thats when you take trenbolona  ace out...and replace it with anadrol!

this is when mutatition get into high drive and into mega thickness and size you all look for... you wil see even then you remain 6-7 %  and can not gain fat! and you wil eat your mama and dada and stil no fat gain only water and from within muscle...

later on you will bring back trenbolona ace a,d reduce testosterona again inorder to dial it in ...which in return with the usage of diuretic at the right time will give you what you all want and it is

magazine look  that you see on muscle  and fitness and flex every single month,, this is how you get there friends....its little more thna i write but you get the pic!

the combination of hormones is highly important in advance bodybuild but you do need to know what when and how ! it takes experience and hands on not bro science but hands on ,,

you can advance on one hormone but it wont be even close to the fella who used combo when it come to condition ..you may be able to say hey im wider than you few inches... with shirt on ...but moment your bud take the shirt off....its lights out you will be put to shame becaue while your condition will be half ass blurred 9% ....he will present condition that is tight ,,and  defined ,,and developed each muscle group and just hard as nails and ready to do damage ,, 

dont ever confuse wideness of a line backer with quality of a bodybuild ...those 2 inches of extra width of the linebacker usage of dianabol and testosterona ...is nothing! in comparison to the bodybuild who was on trenbolona testosterona equipona  and gh ,,,absolitly nothing in comparison

the tricks to impressive physiqe is to know how to blow it up from the inside out preferebly with less insulina than needed and more anapolona.... the problem is anapolona will not get you to the size insulina put on you but stilll! the idea is to blow yourself up after you are lean! enough ...

the  usage of anapolona and high dose testosterona and high dose gh is all there and thats what gets the job done..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

themightythor74

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2011, 02:46:01 PM »
Never had a problem with Test but Deca was another story, I immediately stop using in because it was affecting my libido and went for Eq.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2011, 03:13:06 PM »
Never had a problem with Test but Deca was another story, I immediately stop using in because it was affecting my libido and went for Eq.

If the deca is real and it's the only thing you're taking it is impossible for it not to suppress your libido. The suppression caused by deca is so strong many guys suffer libido problems even with test in the mix.

I think it's important to note, when we speak of libido suppression this doesn't necessarily mean you won't have any sex drive or your pecker won't work at all, it simply means "suppression" and this can vary from one guy to the next in-terms of the pronounced affect.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »
lol,, i was reading this postings ,,im impressed ,,this thread is one of the best in history of getbig,, until the beggining of page  2 lol ,,

first of tbom is learned alot along the years,,pretty impressive ,,not always accurate ,,but pretty impressive ,,lots of knowledge from hands on ,, i like felas like that

arnold junior is right though,, testosterona is highly important,, now

youll be surprized but the biggest i have ever been as bodybuilder was WITH NO TESTOSTERONA!  it was on loads of nandrolona and equipona and then after few months burst testosterona for 2 weeks at 2 gram and i looked absolitly humongus bigger than ever been ,,BUT! there was one problem ...the CONDITION was not umm not there i was big as in wide....very very wide,,,and had a watery apperance eventhough tight from hgh and eq ,,the appearance was of blurred/puffed/semi hard physiqe ,,it was single bodyfat which gave it some quality ...but it wasnt the TIGHT CONDITIONED size with visible veins and abs clearly there and just polished look,, for that look TEST IS NEEDED AND TRENBOLONA IS NEEDED,, AND GH IS NEEDED...

generaly speaking ,,,one steroids is ok but its not ok if you trying to build something that progressivly advance,,

the combination of few hormones put together is the way to advance in bodybuild,,

you need to devide hormones to 2 groups,,and yes i know you wil come and say everything can bulk and cut ,,BUT NO,,

hormones are devided to the ones who will give you estrogen and the ones who will not!

a good bodybuild alwyas remember that he need to bring his condition into first priority,,first and formost to be lean ,,no matter even if he is 180 ,,he need to be lean ! so  a bodybuild will first count on drugs such as trenbolona ...and gh inorder to get that lean dense look that is so sough after so he can later start creating a mutatation  on that lean size ,,its alwys easier and always the way to go ,,

then when lean enough and ready ...you put in what needed ,,you put the testosterona in high drive,,you put the anabolics in high drive ...you take out the trenbolona ace for a while ...this is when you get the break because you need it when you are lean enough ,,you will notice that no matter what you eat you can not get fat period NO MATTER WHAT,, thats when you take trenbolona  ace out...and replace it with anadrol!

this is when mutatition get into high drive and into mega thickness and size you all look for... you wil see even then you remain 6-7 %  and can not gain fat! and you wil eat your mama and dada and stil no fat gain only water and from within muscle...

later on you will bring back trenbolona ace a,d reduce testosterona again inorder to dial it in ...which in return with the usage of diuretic at the right time will give you what you all want and it is

magazine look  that you see on muscle  and fitness and flex every single month,, this is how you get there friends....its little more thna i write but you get the pic!

the combination of hormones is highly important in advance bodybuild but you do need to know what when and how ! it takes experience and hands on not bro science but hands on ,,

you can advance on one hormone but it wont be even close to the fella who used combo when it come to condition ..you may be able to say hey im wider than you few inches... with shirt on ...but moment your bud take the shirt off....its lights out you will be put to shame becaue while your condition will be half ass blurred 9% ....he will present condition that is tight ,,and  defined ,,and developed each muscle group and just hard as nails and ready to do damage ,, 

dont ever confuse wideness of a line backer with quality of a bodybuild ...those 2 inches of extra width of the linebacker usage of dianabol and testosterona ...is nothing! in comparison to the bodybuild who was on trenbolona testosterona equipona  and gh ,,,absolitly nothing in comparison

the tricks to impressive physiqe is to know how to blow it up from the inside out preferebly with less insulina than needed and more anapolona.... the problem is anapolona will not get you to the size insulina put on you but stilll! the idea is to blow yourself up after you are lean! enough ...

the  usage of anapolona and high dose testosterona and high dose gh is all there and thats what gets the job done..

gh15 approved

Wait a minute, did you just say I was right about something? I didn't think you'd ever do that, lol!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2011, 06:53:40 PM »
My question is how do you do all this without getting the distended belly look? :-X

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
My question is how do you do all this without getting the distended belly look? :-X
Try not eating pizzas and cakes everyday. hope this helps.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2011, 08:55:27 PM »

START LEAN AND KEEP ESTROGEN DOWN?

IDK. GH15 ID LOVE TO HEAR THIS ANSWER DOWN. IM NOT FAT, IM BLOOFY. HOW DO I TAKE AWAY BLOOFINESS?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2011, 09:03:59 PM »
Try not eating pizzas and cakes everyday. hope this helps.

There's your answer, otherwise insulina is the only thing that will give you the belly.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2011, 09:26:59 PM »
There's your answer, otherwise insulina is the only thing that will give you the belly.

It is true, too much of certain hormones will cause the distended look, as will years of massive eating and dieting. However, often overlooked is the effect and strain hard training has on the body, as your core (btw, I hate the word "core") takes so much abuse when you're lifting heavy ass weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming it on training, I'm simply saying it can play a role.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2011, 09:37:58 PM »
It is true, too much of certain hormones will cause the distended look, as will years of massive eating and dieting. However, often overlooked is the effect and strain hard training has on the body, as your core (btw, I hate the word "core") takes so much abuse when you're lifting heavy ass weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming it on training, I'm simply saying it can play a role.

Sure, organs grow throughout the years based on a variety of things. But for a bodybuilder in contest shape, this growth would be minimal.  His waist will still be extremely tight, 80s style waist, distended belly would never come up in your head.  On average gym rat joe with 13 percent bf, different story. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2011, 10:39:59 PM »
Sure, organs grow throughout the years based on a variety of things. But for a bodybuilder in contest shape, this growth would be minimal.  His waist will still be extremely tight, 80s style waist, distended belly would never come up in your head.  On average gym rat joe with 13 percent bf, different story. 

True.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2011, 08:53:05 AM »

im on 2ml of tren, 1.5mL test e, 1.5mL eq EVERY FCKIN DAY

hasnt killed my sex drive for shit but I do pump some hcg now and then :D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2011, 10:21:35 AM »

that's a ton of gear bro.
to clarify: hcg induces natural testosterone production. test e = testosterone replacement/natural production suppressant. either way you'll have sex drive, but hcg administration during cycle will help reduce testicular atrophy.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2011, 11:53:59 AM »
START LEAN AND KEEP ESTROGEN DOWN?

IDK. GH15 ID LOVE TO HEAR THIS ANSWER DOWN. IM NOT FAT, IM BLOOFY. HOW DO I TAKE AWAY BLOOFINESS?

read bible. masterona.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »

ml just tells us the volume what is the mgs/ml?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2011, 12:50:45 PM »
ml just tells us the volume what is the mgs/ml?

i made it all myself

200mg/mL eq
300mg/mL test e
100mg/mL tren ace
500iu hcg every 7 days or so
15iu red tops
slin varies from day to day 20-60iu depending on work schedule
t3 100mcg day but I stopped a month ago

thats about it - some b12 inject here and there but thats it and Im doin it all summer

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »
running tons of deca right now and my sex drive is thru the roof.

had limp dick on test before.

sorry guys, get off the internetz.

... nice post gh15