Author Topic: I found a solution to: What is muscle density, how do you increase it?  (Read 12193 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
but is there any proof that individuals can alter their muscle density, or that individuals can have varying degrees of muscle density?

maybe human muscle tissue is made up of x units protein+y units water+z units other stuff in exactly the same proportion always.

if a muscles strength is equal to its cross sectional area.. then density would be unrelated to strength..

these things being said, i do agree with the idea, i was just pointing out some logical hhurdles u may need to think thru if u want to keep telling people about this

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
your both making errors in your logic

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
your both making errors in your logic

Makes for interesting discussion at least. I suppose I could troll around and throw out "religion of peace  ::)" every chance I get, and flame people when they post pictures, call bodybuilding gay on a bodybuilding forum etc etc.

No, you do not do these things, I was just making a point.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Good thread.

An example of zero density is Dillett, who happened t train light. His muscles were like marshmallows
In that "flat biceps" vid, his muscles looked like they had "density".

The_Leafy_Bug

This thread should be renamed "Stool Viscosity..... How do you increase it?"

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Yeah increasing the quality of the muscle and making it stronger without making it bigger is muscle density, thats why some bodybuilders look heavier than they really are. Its like comparing a piece of oak wood to a piece of balsam thats the same size.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Great post, mm. I've noticed from time to time that a lean powerlifter can look more impressive than some of these so called mass monster bodybuilders. Interesting to see gh15 malfunction here and be unable to cope with the subject of biomechanics. Good stuff.

funny lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
be honest, dont you wish you knew this when you where competing?

funnier,, lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Gh15....What is your thought on Cypionate (200 mg. per cc) as far as a weekly dosage with Tren Ace at 75 ed ?  I have access to this cheap whereas I'm having difficulty finding Prop. (Bloodwork will be in on Wed. and beginning Mutation next week)

at your level its ok ,,id go higher on trenbolona ,,problem is cypionat is bunk many times unles you get from pharma ,, as long as you can get legit long ester youll be fine

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Great post, mm. I've noticed from time to time that a lean powerlifter can look more impressive than some of these so called mass monster bodybuilders. Interesting to see gh15 malfunction here and be unable to cope with the subject of biomechanics. Good stuff.

fuck off bitch. Go back to intensemuscle with your phaggots in fairy land
l

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Basically if you increase the strength of a muscle without increasing the volume that the muscle occupies at a rate in proportion you will increase the density of that muscle.

Be big, but be STRONG, or you will look bloofy.

I love that word "bloofy" - was that an original Gh15 invention?

jeremiah ulq

• Getbig II
  • Striving for the "Arnold in '73" Condition
It is Watson (Cyp) from the Pharmacy.....Will have Enanthate (Galenika) next week....which would be preferable?

So far:

Gh-5 IU 5days a week (Pharma)
Tren Ace 75 (?) 100 ed (Good friend makes very pure)
Cyp or Depot (both Pharma) 2 cc  (400 wk)on Cyp or 500 on Galenika ?
Insulin 10 morning...15 post training
ECA 3x daily

Been holding 7% at 250...no injectables for 4 weeks nor 50 mg. D-bol for 2 weeks

Learning Priorities

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Lots of scientists in this thread. im out.  ::)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
"bro logic" above ^

Most power lifters are extremely good at certain lifts at low body weights due to neuromuscular adaptations and CNS adaptations.  NOT because they have "denser" muscles. 

To try to give you a simple example so you understand part of what I mean....Let's say you were to get a crack in your windshield.  Most people know that the path it takes as it continues to spread will follow the path of "least resistance".  neuromuscular adaptation works in much the same way.  the body "fine" tunes the movement along the path of least resistance expending as few resources as possible in doing so.  The more you practice the movement, the more the body will adapt to the movement finding ways to make it easier without necessarily gaining new muscle. 

not trying to pretend to be a scientist like most on here.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Makes for interesting discussion at least. I suppose I could troll around and throw out "religion of peace  ::)" every chance I get, and flame people when they post pictures, call bodybuilding gay on a bodybuilding forum etc etc.

No, you do not do these things, I was just making a point.

this is a very interesting topic to discuss. you make some really good points.  i was saying this about the thread about squatting. when some does alot of heavy squatting they just have a certain look.. i suppose density...more then someone that doesn't. i will repeat myself in this thread. i think you can see the density on someone that squats heavy..especially at local shows...when the difference isn't about how many drugs someone's on
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
this is all you need to remember friends,,bodybuild is not rocket science,, but i will still lay it out for you

trenbolona ace after prolonged usage will give you more density via increase of lean muscle while reduction of bodyfat occure,, it will thicken your lean muscle from within and with hgh shrink wrap your skin to it ...creating enhaned density aka more dense look ,,

now this part is important! follow up

the moment your density is increased something else happen to your body,, YOUR SHOULDERS APPEAR NARROWER AS IN LESS WIDE! it is not that you lost size...your muscle diameter is actualy bigger,, if you mesure it you will see and ofcourse less water more lean muscle = better physiqe and larger physiqe,,dont let this psycology of illusion hurt your bodybuild,, it is due to water and bodyfat decrease and thickness and denisity increase from within muscle and replace the wwater and fat that is between muscle and skin... this is why you come to me every monday and thursday asking but but but is this fella have seo in delts?? well not all some ,, but mainly we use insulina and hgh to create more width when we get to have enough density and thickness from front to back,,

the body works in cycles... its either work on width or on thickness,, it doesnt usualy work on both at the same time! ,,it depends mainly on the drugs we use ,,the doses and the combinations

when you see bodybuild that is very wide ...it is a bodybuild that use insulina and gh and already got to be very thick and dense  from front to back that what left is only to increase width of delts and overall volume of physiqe ,,this is also when mutation goes info full force......this happen with insulina and hgh or/and  with seo...notice what happen to philsulina when went on high dose insulina and hgh...he wsalready thick and dense from front to back... what was missing on his was widthhhhhh and tight widness as i call it ,, i call it polished width ,, and he got it due to the addition of insulina and hgh at high doses...  smae for many other like mike dugdildo etc ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
gh15 what is this guy on ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
halo ,, test propioneta ,,maybe low dose hgh,,

his physiqe can be achieved with halo and only halo ,,but he has test propioneta in too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
halo ,, test propioneta ,,maybe low dose hgh,,

his physiqe can be achieved with halo and only halo ,,but he has test propioneta in too

gh15 approved
what kind of halo dosage are we talkin here

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
legit halo 20-40mg a day

propioneta 50-100mg every 1-2 days

hgh 4-6 iu a day

may use anadrola too need to see his along the year in bigger pictures,, may used other drugs too ,, i go by one picture here

gh15 approved

fallen angel

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
legit halo 20-40mg a day

propioneta 50-100mg every 1-2 days

hgh 4-6 iu a day

may use anadrola too need to see his along the year in bigger pictures,, may used other drugs too ,, i go by one picture here

gh15 approved

right clock  then press view image

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
yes its mainly halo and propioneta,,thats his main products,, npp and hgh maybe in too androla maybe too but the bread and butter of him as a fighter or boxer or whatever he is ..is short ester testosterona and halotestin

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

Strength is not always related to "muscle" density.  It has a lot to do with your CNS, how your body is built...ie mechanical advantages, and many many other factors.  To say that because someone is stronger means they have "denser" muscles is hogwash.  If you compare a guy who is very short, to a guy who is tall, and they both have the same volume of muscle on their biceps, of course the shorter guy will be stronger because he has a "bigger" muscle proportionally than the taller guy.  It has nothing to do with the muscle fibers being any "denser".  It only has to deal with the fact that "proportionally" his bicep muscles are much much bigger than a taller man with the same volume of muscle fibers. 

Also, who says there is any difference between how "dense" a muscle is compared to another muscle?  Suppose you were to take a 1"x1"x1" cube of muscle from Ronnie's bicep, and the same size cube of muscle from Phil Heaths bicep.  Just because ronnie is stronger does not mean that the mass of his cube would be greater than phils.  Where has this ever been proven?  It's just assumption on your part that somehow ronnies muscles are more "dense".

That's a complete contradiction.
Trans Milkshake.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Genetics

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
wasn't knocking you, was just refuting your argument because it wasnt very logical.  no need to get touchy.

Was a broad statement. Dense muscle is def heavier than 'softer' muscle, and I notice alot of guys who have been training for years and have real solid builds look way heavier than they really are because of the quality of the muscle they have.