Author Topic: Get the leg irons ready - Holder is going to jail for perjury.  (Read 51251 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Admn allowed guns to run to Honduras under "Operation Castaway"
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 10:12:54 AM »
We feed guns and $ to the drug gangs.  they give us drugs and a justified budget.

CTers have been saying this for years - only when Obama's name is on the ownership do some people give a rats ass.

Quit using the word and term CTer..........you sound like a fucking idiot.  There is nothing conspiratorial about the US government's involvement in gun running and drug trafficking.  It's fact.  The problem is most Americans are too stupid to know it or too naive to believe it.  It has fuck all to do with conspiracy.  The CIA has been toppling democratically elected governments for decades by supporting dictators, selling drugs and guns to rebels.  Iran-Contra, Nicaragua, Honduras, Chile, Columbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »
Iran contra was nothing compared to this.     That was to free hostages and no one got hurt or murdered. 

Obama's treason resulted in deaths to border agents and was intended to undermine the 2nd amend and make the case for AWB2.   

Haha come on..........no one got hurt or murdered?  You have no fucking clue who the contras were or what they did do you?  We all know you love jerking it to Reagan but come on.  The guy was more hype than anything else.  One of worst Presidents in a long line of bad Presidents.  But you probably still think he was responsible for destroying the Soviet Union and ending the  cold war too right?  LOL. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 10:37:14 AM »
Iran contra was nothing compared to this.     
LOL, Save the BS for the trolls... I'm with you, this is bad shit going on and we need to get to the bottom of this shit but don't go fucking half ass cocked with telling me this is worse than Iran Contra ::)  Oh fucking please... not...  Lets see what going on... at the worst it's on the same level and it isn't there yet.  I wanna see what's happening here too but it isn't Iran Contra yet and you know it.

even if so, point is still made.  we got Bush with plenty of shit in this area that happend in his watch, and Clinton and the cake with Reagan...  You can't just fluff it off like it doesn't matter and Obama is the lone bad guy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 10:38:49 AM »
LOL, Save the BS for the trolls... I'm with you, this is bad shit going on and we need to get to the bottom of this shit but don't go fucking half ass cocked with telling me this is worse than Iran Contra ::)  Oh fucking please... not...  Lets see what going on... at the worst it's on the same level and it isn't there yet.  I wanna see what's happening here too but it isn't Iran Contra yet and you know it.

even if so, point is still made.  we got Bush with plenty of shit in this area that happend in his watch, and Clinton and the cake with Reagan...  You can't just fluff it off like it doesn't matter and Obama is the lone bad guy.

Tell me why iran contra was worse than this.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 10:41:03 AM »

Please show me evidence that Clinton or GWB did this now that you are kneedpadding drug and guin running since its obama doing it

Your God, the cock you suck as in Ronald Reagan did it..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »
Your God, the cock you suck as in Ronald Reagan did it..

PROOF? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 10:42:40 AM »
Tell me why iran contra was worse than this.  
tell me why it wasn't?  Are you freaking kidding?

And we also don't have the entire details of what "this" is under Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »
tell me why it wasn't?  Are you freaking kidding?  And we also don't have the entire details of what "this" is under Obama.

No, I am not kidding one bit. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 10:45:48 AM »
PROOF? 

Dude Ronald Reagan came on TV and said it was going on..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 10:46:30 AM »
PROOF? 
oh like we have proof Obama is behind this shit?  No chance of these fuckers going it on their own right?  That's never happened lol...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:24 AM »
oh like we have proof Obama is behind this shit?  No chance of these fuckers going it on their own right?  That's never happened lol...

oh but ronald did

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:26 AM »
No, I am not kidding one bit. 

then you tell me, don't put the onus on me, you tell me why it is not as big.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 10:50:07 AM »
oh but ronald did

"a covert action that was taken at my behest........"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 10:52:32 AM »

YES WE DO.    Melson is testfying he was doing as ordered by Holder.  Holder claiming ignorance.  

obama/Holder/Hillary all going to mexico in 2009 after the stim bill passed funding fast and furious claiming we need to enact AWB2 due to US gun dealers.  

GMAFB.   Its clear as day.  The communist traitor and NWO treasonous fuck YOU VOTED FOR ALONG WITH THE OTHER ASSHOLES ON THIS BOARD were too stupid and brainwashed to see the writing on the wall in this.  

Bro - you voted for this traitor  - take responsibility.      

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 10:53:50 AM »
then you tell me, don't put the onus on me, you tell me why it is not as big.

2 border agents dead, 150 mexis dead to date, thousands of assault rifles unccounted for, all in order for that communist puke obama to get AWB2. 

You tell me whats worse. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 10:55:21 AM »
2 border agents dead, 150 mexis dead to date, thousands of assault rifles unccounted for, all in order for that communist puke obama to get AWB2. 

You tell me whats worse. 

So you are ignoring the Ronald Reagan stuff i see

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 10:59:09 AM »
So you are ignoring the Ronald Reagan stuff i see

How many died and what was the intent?   obama/Holder/Hillary went on a tour to enact AWB2 based on lies that they themselves were fueling with their treason to undermine the U.S. Const. and you have the balls to try to say rthis is not worse? 

GMAFB.   Bro take off the glasses, you were suckered and played for a fool, just like you will in 2012.       

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 11:08:17 AM »

You tell me whats worse. 
I'm not about to excuse what's going on now but your calling this worse than Iran Contra is a fucking disgusting joke...  Yes it's bad, real bad.  Hell of a real conspiracy, but.... well...  I know you got a hardon to see Obama hung, but this is getting silly.  You can't just say Iran Contra was cool, no big deal lol..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 11:10:35 AM »

Bro - you voted for this traitor  - take responsibility.      
shove it up your twat you fucking twit.  I've owned up to everything I've done on this board and in my voting.  I'm one of the only ones if not the only one who ever has here so go fuck yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2011, 11:11:29 AM »
I'm not about to excuse what's going on now but your calling this worse than Iran Contra is a fucking disgusting joke...  Yes it's bad, real bad.  Hell of a real conspiracy, but.... well...  I know you got a hardon to see Obama hung, but this is getting silly.  You can't just say Iran Contra was cool, no big deal lol..

Give me a reason why Iran contra was worse. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 11:12:31 AM »
shove it up your twat you fucking twit.  I've owned up to everything I've done on this board and in my voting.  I'm one of the only ones if not the only one who ever has here so go fuck yourself.

Ha ha ha - relax - I was just busting balls.  You perhaps are the most honest one on this board in that respect.   

The others?   not so much.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 11:13:17 AM »
I'm not voting for Obama in this election, not sure what the fuck else you want out of me...  It's just stupid for you to say Iran Contra is no big deal ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 11:13:37 AM »
How many died and what was the intent?   obama/Holder/Hillary went on a tour to enact AWB2 based on lies that they themselves were fueling with their treason to undermine the U.S. Const. and you have the balls to try to say rthis is not worse? 

GMAFB.   Bro take off the glasses, you were suckered and played for a fool, just like you will in 2012.       

Dude. do you even know about the Iran Contra Affair, because you sound like a complete idiot right now

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »

Ha ha ha - relax - I was just busting balls.  You perhaps are the most honest one on this board in that respect.  

The others?   not so much.  
yea, you got me on that, I got pissed.  I've been honest about all that shit while others here who supported Obama skate... like BF, nobody bitches him out for it yet I get shit all the time and have to constantly explain myself....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2011, 11:18:03 AM »
Reagan expressed regret regarding the situation during a nationally televised address from the White House Oval Office on March 4, 1987 and two other speeches;[

67] Reagan had not spoken to the American people directly for three months amidst the scandal.[68] President Reagan told the American people the reason why he did not update them on the scandal:

"The reason I haven't spoken to you before now is this: You deserve the truth. And as frustrating as the waiting has been, I felt it was improper to come to you with sketchy reports, or possibly even erroneous statements, which would then have to be corrected, creating even more doubt and confusion. There's been enough of that."[68]

He then took full responsibility for the acts committed:

"First, let me say I take full responsibility for my own actions and for those of my administration. As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities. As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I'm still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior."[68]

Finally, the president stated that his previous assertions that the U.S. did not trade arms for hostages were incorrect:

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated, in its implementation, into trading arms for hostages. This runs counter to my own beliefs, to administration policy, and to the original strategy we had in mind."[68]