Author Topic: Get the leg irons ready - Holder is going to jail for perjury.  (Read 51250 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Breaking News: Source claims ATF's Tampa SAC walked guns to Honduras
By David Codrea, Gun Rights Examiner
Part of 'Operation Castaway'?

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/breaking-news-source-claims-atf-s-tampa-sac-walked-guns-to-honduras?render=print#print

Exclusive Special Report by Mike Vanderboegh and David Codrea

Virginia O’Brien, Special Agent in Charge at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives  Tampa Field Division, ran a gun-running investigation that was walking guns to Honduras using the techniques and tactics identical to Fast and Furious, it was reported to these correspondents this evening via private correspondence from a proven credible source.

On 21 September, 2010, A. Brian Albritton, United States Attorney for the Middle District of Florida issued a press release on Operation Castaway:

United States Attorney A. Brian Albritton, Virginia O’Brien, Special Agent in Charge of central and northern Florida Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) operations, and Susan McCormick, Special Agent in Charge, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations, Tampa Field Office announce the initial results of Operation Castaway, an intensive and wideranging Organized Crime and Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) firearms trafficking investigation conducted by ATF, ICE, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office, the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office, and the Miami-Dade Police Department. ATF describes Operation Castaway as the most significant firearms trafficking investigation in Central Florida history.

According to court documents, a group of defendants connected to Hugh Crumpler, III, were involved in a major international gun trafficking operation. . . . Firearms like those involved in this investigation are often smuggled through Honduras and other Central and South American countries before being used in violent crimes in Mexico and other countries in the region. A number of the firearms trafficked by the defendants in Operation Castaway have been linked to violent crimes around the world.

The press release concluded, "This case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorneys J. Bishop Ravenel and E. Jackson Boggs. Operation Castaway remains an ongoing investigation."

SAC O’Brien was previously the Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix Field Division, was later promoted to the Deputy Assistant Director of ATF, but then stepped down to the position in Tampa.  Whether the allegations of our source refer to the ongoing Operation Castaway remains at this hour unclear, but our source is certain that O'Brien has allowed the "walking" of straw-purchased firearms to Honduras using the same failed strategy as the Phoenix Field Division's Operation Fast and Furious.  That Operation Castaway involved arms smuggling to Honduras is also certain.

Advertisement    

"This is confirmed as accurate," the correspondence continued. "There are emails in existence where O’Brien has advised those involved that Tampa does not have to report their walked guns because Tampa FD is not a part of Southwest Border or Project Gunrunner."

"From a first person source she is sh*tting herself trying to cover it up," the report stated.

No one from ATF is available at this late hour to approach for comment.  This information has also reportedly been disclosed to Chairman Darrell Issa of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and Ranking Senate Judiciary Committee Member Charles Grassley for follow-up and investigation.

Also see:

A Journalist’s Guide to ‘Project Gunwalker' Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four for a complete list with links of independent investigative reporting and commentary done to date by Sipsey Street Irregulars and Gun Rights Examiner.

Note to newcomers to this story: “Project Gunrunner” is the name ATF assigned to its Southwest Border Initiative to interdict gun smuggling to Mexico. “Project Gunwalker” is the name I assigned to the scandal after allegations by agents that monitored guns were allowed to fall into criminal hands on both sides of the border through a surveillance process termed “walking” surfaced.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Virginia O’Brien, Special Agent in Charge at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives  Tampa Field Division, ran a gun-running investigation that was walking guns to Honduras using the techniques and tactics identical to Fast and Furious, it was reported to these correspondents this evening via private correspondence from a proven credible source.

________________________ ________________

hhhhmmmmm - if I remember correctly - that disgusting communist traitor obama was meddling in honduras at about the same time.   

Coincidence? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
wait, who are they supplying?  I'm intersted in this story, anymore details?

This can't be the whole picture of where all the guns are going...  no way....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wait, who are they supplying?  I'm intersted in this story, anymore details?

Drug Cartels and Gun Traffiking rings.

Now the ATF is claiming some of these gun runners are paid FBI, DEA, informants, etc. 

If the Tampa office was doing the same shit as the Arizona office, and melson has no further info, this definately goes right up to obama hillary and holder.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Now the ATF is claiming some of these gun runners are paid FBI, DEA, informants, etc.  

If the Tampa office was doing the same shit as the Arizona office, and melson has no further info, this definately goes right up to obama hillary and holder.  

oh yea, there is way more to this story to be uncovered.  I get that sence based on past history of this shit.  Hopefully this all gets uncovered in full.  I have a hunch it's way worse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

We feed guns and $ to the drug gangs.  they give us drugs and a justified budget.

CTers have been saying this for years - only when Obama's name is on the ownership do some people give a rats ass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We feed guns and $ to the drug gangs.  they give us drugs and a justified budget.

CTers have been saying this for years - only when Obama's name is on the ownership do some people give a rats ass.

Please show me evidence that Clinton or GWB did this now that you are kneedpadding drug and guin running since its obama doing it

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Please show me evidence that Clinton or GWB did this now that you are kneedpadding drug and guin running since its obama doing it

you are fcking shitting me, right?

i mean, are you really this new to the drug CT stuff?

Oh jeebus, really?  ya missed the whole clinton thing with the drugs?  you didn't see the taleban wiped out opium and the new guys are exporting more than ever?  you don't know that drug $ keeps our economy afloat?  afghan war was about keeping that very essential shit intact?

oh man, what are you, 5 years old?  You spend 6 months talking about birth certificates but have no idea how this shit works?  Oh man, get a clue brotha!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you are fcking shitting me, right?

i mean, are you really this new to the drug CT stuff?

Oh jeebus, really?  ya missed the whole clinton thing with the drugs?  you didn't see the taleban wiped out opium and the new guys are exporting more than ever?  you don't know that drug $ keeps our economy afloat?  afghan war was about keeping that very essential shit intact?

oh man, what are you, 5 years old?  You spend 6 months talking about birth certificates but have no idea how this shit works?  Oh man, get a clue brotha!

No, its time for you to STFU and stop kneepadding obama already.   Even gun running you will tolerate for your messiah?   Disgusting.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, its time for you to STFU and stop kneepadding obama already.   Even gun running you will tolerate for your messiah?   Disgusting.   

obama drug and gunrunning = completely inexcusable.  lock them all up, we are in agreement.

my only point is that the whole thing is a sham and a scam and only a fool would think this starts or end with obama and holder.  bah.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama Admn allowed guns to run to Honduras under "Operation Castaway"
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 08:07:54 AM »
obama drug and gunrunning = completely inexcusable.  lock them all up, we are in agreement.

my only point is that the whole thing is a sham and a scam and only a fool would think this starts or end with obama and holder.  bah.

Show me evidence GWB ran guns through the ATF to mexico and south america.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:03 AM »

hey, let's have a 5 hour debate about common sense shit that you, as a CT, should already know about.

the fact you believe everything alex jones has said since Jan 20, 2009, but ignore everything he's said for the last15 years...

bah.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 08:19:12 AM »
hey, let's have a 5 hour debate about common sense shit that you, as a CT, should already know about.

the fact you believe everything alex jones has said since Jan 20, 2009, but ignore everything he's said for the last15 years...

bah.

Show me evidence GWB ran guns through the ATF through straw purchasers to mexico and other countries or STFU. 

Seriously bro - even this you will kneepad for obama?   Its in your own fucking city and you are cool with this cause its the communist messiah obama?   

Shame on you.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 08:20:58 AM »
i'm not kneepadding anything dude.  put the case on trial and prosecute, i support that.

i'm just saying it's naive to say "obama is the debil" on this when this shit has been going on for decades.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 08:25:32 AM »
i'm not kneepadding anything dude.  put the case on trial and prosecute, i support that.

i'm just saying it's naive to say "obama is the debil" on this when this shit has been going on for decades.

::)  ::)

Family of Agent Terry who died as a result of obamas' treason surely disagrees.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 09:21:43 AM »
Amazing how TK has avoided this entire topic like the plague 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 09:38:17 AM »

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 09:44:31 AM »

Did 240 produce this evidence?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 09:45:43 AM »
Did 240 produce this evidence?

Of course not.   

He is trying to deflect away blame from his communist messiah for this deadly and treasonous bullshit.   

Whoever voted for this crap needs to be held to account.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 09:50:28 AM »

actually there was shit about drug running in connection with both Bush and Clinton.  And actually we did post about that here and actually nobody gave a shit. lol...  If you want I can dig up some of those threads or repost the info.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 09:52:01 AM »
actually there was evidence of drug running in connection with both Bush and Clinton.  And actually we did post about that here and actually nobody gave a shit. lol...  If you want I can dig up some of those threads or repost the info.

I know full well about Mena Airport. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 09:55:35 AM »
I know full well about Mena Airport. 
and there's more.  But why did you nail 240 if you knew about that much?  There's also similar accusations and similar shit against the Bush family.  maybe even more.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »
and there's more.  But why did you nail 240 if you knew about that much?  There's also similar accusations and similar shit against the Bush family.  maybe even more.

Nothing nearly as out front and center as this.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »
Nothing nearly as out front and center as this.  
I kinda think shit in this area of weapons going to who they shouldn't have gotten to, got a little more crazy under Reagan... yea... just a bit huh.... Yet he's our fucking hero lol....  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 10:10:33 AM »
I kinda think shit in this area of weapons going to who they shouldn't have got to, got a little more crazy under Reagan... yea... just a bit huh.... Yet he's our fucking hero lol....  

Iran contra was nothing compared to this.     That was to free hostages and no one got hurt or murdered. 

Obama's treason resulted in deaths to border agents and was intended to undermine the 2nd amend and make the case for AWB2.