Author Topic: A sad state of affairs...... TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY  (Read 3299 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
A sad state of affairs...... TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY
« on: August 23, 2011, 11:07:46 AM »
When BUSH and Paulson initially authorized the bail outs in September of 2008 and the 1.2 trillion "secret bailout" in December of 2008 they  went completely against the ideology they stand for:  No government involvement in business.

And what ended up really happening?  Exactly what they didn't want to happen SHOWING US THAT WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DO NOT CONTROL OUR GOVERNMENT BUT INSTEAD, BANKS DO.

Fuck you people for railing against any ideology while we continue to get screwed over and over.  Its not ab out Obama, Its not about BUSH, ITS ABOUT THE PUPPET SHOW WE ARE MANIPULATED WITH.

Fuck you for attacking Democrats, fuck you for attacking republicans.  Time to attack the whole dam thing. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: A sad state of affairs...... TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:09:58 AM »
i just talked to the banks.  they told you to fck off.  that is all.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 11:31:53 AM »
When BUSH and Paulson initially authorized the bail outs in September of 2008 and the 1.2 trillion "secret bailout" in December of 2008 they  went completely against the ideology they stand for:  No government involvement in business.

And what ended up really happening?  Exactly what they didn't want to happen SHOWING US THAT WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DO NOT CONTROL OUR GOVERNMENT BUT INSTEAD, BANKS DO.

Fuck you people for railing against any ideology while we continue to get screwed over and over.  Its not ab out Obama, Its not about BUSH, ITS ABOUT THE PUPPET SHOW WE ARE MANIPULATED WITH.

Fuck you for attacking Democrats, fuck you for attacking republicans.  Time to attack the whole dam thing. 

Amen brother Ozmo! :)
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 11:32:04 AM »

Don't blame you.  I'm pretty disgusted too.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 11:33:13 AM »
When BUSH and Paulson initially authorized the bail outs in September of 2008 and the 1.2 trillion "secret bailout" in December of 2008 they  went completely against the ideology they stand for:  No government involvement in business.

And what ended up really happening?  Exactly what they didn't want to happen SHOWING US THAT WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DO NOT CONTROL OUR GOVERNMENT BUT INSTEAD, BANKS DO.

Fuck you people for railing against any ideology while we continue to get screwed over and over.  Its not ab out Obama, Its not about BUSH, ITS ABOUT THE PUPPET SHOW WE ARE MANIPULATED WITH.

Fuck you for attacking Democrats, fuck you for attacking republicans.  Time to attack the whole dam thing.  

well we have now decided it Ok for foreign corporations to spend unliminted $$$'s to influence our election and to do it anonymously so things should be getting better pretty soon

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 11:33:18 AM »
Don't blame you.  I'm pretty disgusted too.  

:o
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »
well we have now decided it Ok for foreign corporations to spend unliminted $$$'s to influence our election and to do it anonymously so things should be getting better pretty soon

Money is not free speech.   >:(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 01:03:59 PM »
Money is not free speech.   >:(

I absolutely agree

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 01:05:19 PM »
So if I want to run ads in papers, and on radio, advocating or trashing a politician I should not be able to? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 02:17:42 PM »
So if I want to run ads in papers, and on radio, advocating or trashing a politician I should not be able to?  

That's on the bottom end of the problems we have 333333.    

Think about it, Paulson was a conservative, Bush was a conservative and they decided to do a 180 on their principles and ideals and intervened on business!

Now if that can happen at the highest levels of government some rich guy who wants to put ads in newspapers is on the Low end of our issues at the moment.   There is a way to take money out of politics
that's practical.  We just need to figure it out.  

And what do you spend your time doing?   Attacking democrats.   ::).  That's why I call you a tool sometimes.  We are getting fucked over and the people fucking us over love to watch the repubs and democrats fight each other because they can just continue to do what they want.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 02:19:15 PM »
That's on the bottom end of the problems we have 333333.   

Think about it, Paulson was a conservative, Bush was a conservative and they decided to do a 180 on their principles and ideals and intervened on business!

Now if that can happen at the highest levels of government some rich guy who wants to put ads in newspapers is on the Low end of our issues at the moment.   There is a way to take money out of politics that's practical.  We just need to figure it out. 

No - what I said is exactly the 1st amendment.    Why should I not be allowed to run ads 24/7 against Obama if I want with my own money? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »

And what do you spend your time doing?   Attacking democrats.   ::).  That's why I call you a tool sometimes.  We are getting fucked over and the people fucking us over love to watch the repubs and democrats fight each other because they can just continue to do what they want.

Re-read the other post too.   What a private citizen can do is NOT the problem

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 02:25:00 PM »

Now if that can happen at the highest levels of government some rich guy who wants to put ads in newspapers is on the Low end of our issues at the moment.   There is a way to take money out of politics
that's practical.  We just need to figure it out.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 02:26:12 PM »

Corporations legally being thought of as private citizens IS the problem. 

Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 02:26:44 PM »
3333333, here we are getting royally fucked over by our own government and all you can think about is your right to rail on Obama?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 02:27:28 PM »
Corporations legally being thought of as private citizens IS the problem. 

It goes farther than that based on what happened in 08.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 02:28:13 PM »
Here we are getting royally fucked over by our own government and all you can think about is your right to rail on Obama!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

He's a robot.  He has no actual thought outside of propaganda.  It's sad.  But not unexpected. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 02:31:13 PM »

Again - what is the difference if I have a corporation - say with 5 shareholders that has a pizza parlor on the corner and Cong. Dickhead is pushing a policy directing harming our business.  

Why should the company not be able to pay for ads or media or otherwise to try to defeat Cong. Dickhead when his policies are trying to hurt the corporate entity?  

Your problem is that you think every corp is GE, GS or IBM.   Thats pure crap.      

Most Corps are small and midsize businesses getting fucking raped by this disgusting horrible govt and should at least have a mechanism to fight back.  They do so by joining lobbying groups, etc.    

The problem is not money in politics.  The problem is the power we give these leeches in the govt to alter the tax code, pick winners and losers, and pass regulations on end the favor or fuck over different groups.   These leeches should not have the power to bail out TBTF, not have the power to give handouts etc.    

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 02:31:58 PM »
He's a robot.  He has no actual thought outside of propaganda.  It's sad.  But not unexpected. 

You're no different. You fail to realise the two parties are just one party and uniformly support democrats even though their policies are nearly identical. This board is symbolic of the alleged 'liberal' vs. 'conservative' fight/debate that does not exist since they are the same. You, for example, are a liberal who supports our occupations and wars provided Obama is the one behind it. That's just partisan politics with no real values. The government is bought and paid for my Wallstreet, the MIC and all the other 'complexes' and the republicans and democrats are equally guilty.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 02:32:44 PM »

Paulson was not a conservative.  Do a little research.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 02:34:08 PM »
3333333, here we are getting royally fucked over by our own government and all you can think about is your right to rail on Obama?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I am very awake.   i want the same right to trash obama 24/7 for screwing over my business that i want other business to have to trash Pres. Perry or Bush or whoever. 

Do you have a problem with the NRA running ads and donating to candidates?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 02:35:43 PM »

Yeah ok jackass - I have read more 1st amendment cases and books than you will in your lifetime. 

Sorry  unlike you and Ozmo - I dont favor empowering the govt to restrict free speech rights for anyone so that the disgusting leeches in the govt can have more free reign to restrict rights and freedoms under the US Const. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »
I am very awake.   i want the same right to trash obama 24/7 for screwing over my business that i want other business to have to trash Pres. Perry or Bush or whoever. 

Do you have a problem with the NRA running ads and donating to candidates?
I have aproblem with the fact that our country has been stolen from us.

Obviously you do not.

All you seem to be worry about is your right to hate Obama.

Keep it going tool.

Do you think Paulson made that decision on his very own?  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 02:37:21 PM »
You're no different. You fail to realise the two parties are just one party and uniformly support democrats even though their policies are nearly identical. This board is symbolic of the alleged 'liberal' vs. 'conservative' fight/debate that does not exist since they are the same. You, for example, are a liberal who supports our occupations and wars provided Obama is the one behind it. That's just partisan politics with no real values. The government is bought and paid for my Wallstreet, the MIC and all the other 'complexes' and the republicans and democrats are equally guilty.

Hahaha oh look who it is.  The Ron Paul brown noser!
Abandon every hope...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 02:38:23 PM »
Make all lobbying illegal...solution.
I hate the State.