Author Topic: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"  (Read 21880 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2011, 11:35:21 AM »
If it's INSIDE my home, it's already life or death.

That is the Florida Law, and that is the law of the animal world... and that's the law of how shit is when everything you love in the world is going to end in 30 seconds if these cocksuckers decide so.  Not on my watch!

If it's in your home - it's life or death already.  You must, must must turn off anymoral compass you have - and turn into a cold blooded monster who NEED NEED NEEDS to ice these fuckers as if your life depends on it - cause it does.

I'm no badass, i'm a regular everday family man schlep.  But I bet you anything - If punks are coming in my door - I'm hard a sa rock, i'm spitting and drooling, I'm BEGGING more of them to come thru that door.  I'm smearing their blood on my cheek as war paint and screaming "MORE MOTHERFUCKERS - COME ON!"

You're either a predator or you're prey, in these situations.  And if youre going to be a predator, be an all the way predator.  You bite that fuckers neck and spit a chunk as he bleeds out.  (You get the mindset now).

You make is so those little cocksuckers are SCARED to follow you.  
Or, you possibly escalate things to situation where everyone dies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2011, 11:35:37 AM »
I don't LIKE killing people...but hey guess what...i don't like BEING KILLED even less

Exactly.  You may cry and have nightmares afterwards, that's human and real and it's gonna happen.

But in that MOMENT - When these 8 people plan to assrape your wife before cutting her throat, shooting you in the dick and making you watch, and feeding your kids to the garbage disposal for kicks...

you ICE THE MOTHERFUCKERS.  There is nothing else to consider.  You can be a human tomorrow.  You turn into an animal in times like there.  You have to.  it's not cool, sexy or anything hollywood.  It's how a predator acts to preserve his life.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »
dude...honestly...I could give a shit about pepper spray.  you keep posing these assinine "what if' questions.

what if he was just leaving with my TV...yeah, because the chances of me walking downstairs just as he was leaving with my TV are like Zero.  If an intruder is in my home....I'm going to assume the worst, and fucking kill him.

I don't LIKE killing people...but hey guess what...i don't like BEING KILLED even less

Or what about your family staying hidden room until they leave and if they or he/she makes it a point to seek you or family members out then do whatever it takes to defend them.

You know, trying to be hero and shooting someone that looks like bad news isn't always the safest option for you and your family. If you have the option, simply getting the fuck outta dodge usually works better.

But no, THERE'S A THREAT IN YOUR OWN HOME! WHIP OUT THE MINIGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from incomplete data

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2011, 11:36:18 AM »
Or, you possibly escalate things to situation where everyone dies.

If they're INSIDE your home, they've already escalated shit to the "One team is going to sustain heavy losses" level ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2011, 11:38:14 AM »
If they're INSIDE your home, they've already escalated shit to the "One team is going to sustain heavy losses" level ;)
My point is, don't be so sure you'll be on the 'winning' team. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »

That is the Florida Law, and that is the law of the animal world... and that's the law of how shit is when everything you love in the world is going to end in 30 seconds if these cocksuckers decide so.  Not on my watch!

If it's in your home - it's life or death already.  You must, must must turn off anymoral compass you have - and turn into a cold blooded monster who NEED NEED NEEDS to ice these fuckers as if your life depends on it - cause it does.

I'm no badass, i'm a regular everday family man schlep.  But I bet you anything - If punks are coming in my door - I'm hard a sa rock, i'm spitting and drooling, I'm BEGGING more of them to come thru that door.  I'm smearing their blood on my cheek as war paint and screaming "MORE MOTHERFUCKERS - COME ON!"

You're either a predator or you're prey, in these situations.  And if youre going to be a predator, be an all the way predator.  You bite that fuckers neck and spit a chunk as he bleeds out.  (You get the mindset now).

I agree that if someone enters your house uninvited and you aren't certain of their intentions it's best to be prepared to defend your family to the death if necessary.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2011, 11:41:14 AM »

That is the Florida Law, and that is the law of the animal world... and that's the law of how shit is when everything you love in the world is going to end in 30 seconds if these cocksuckers decide so.  Not on my watch!

If it's in your home - it's life or death already.  You must, must must turn off anymoral compass you have - and turn into a cold blooded monster who NEED NEED NEEDS to ice these fuckers as if your life depends on it - cause it does.

I'm no badass, i'm a regular everday family man schlep.  But I bet you anything - If punks are coming in my door - I'm hard a sa rock, i'm spitting and drooling, I'm BEGGING more of them to come thru that door.  I'm smearing their blood on my cheek as war paint and screaming "MORE MOTHERFUCKERS - COME ON!"

You're either a predator or you're prey, in these situations.  And if youre going to be a predator, be an all the way predator.  You bite that fuckers neck and spit a chunk as he bleeds out.  (You get the mindset now).

I agree with this,....I have thought this over a lot in my mind and have always said that if guys break into my home, I'm not going to be passive and let them tie me up like some guys do...and all that other shit...I'm gonna go out swinging my fists and a baseball bat and if they shoot me fine..but I'm going to go crazy on their ass and show them they are fucking with the wrong guy....maybe I''ll live to tell the story

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2011, 11:41:23 AM »
Well you are right easier said then done. I got robbed a back in 2005 at gun point and I had no chance for anything at all, no chance so I gave him a few things and talked my way out.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2011, 11:42:09 AM »

Exactly.  You may cry and have nightmares afterwards, that's human and real and it's gonna happen.

But in that MOMENT - When these 8 people plan to assrape your wife before cutting her throat, shooting you in the dick and making you watch, and feeding your kids to the garbage disposal for kicks...

you ICE THE MOTHERFUCKERS.  There is nothing else to consider.  You can be a human tomorrow.  You turn into an animal in times like there.  You have to.  it's not cool, sexy or anything hollywood.  It's how a predator acts to preserve his life.

Come on, how often does that ever happen? You're exaggerating to make a point which somehow conveniently fits your idea of a bad-ass homeowner slaying intruders because he can, because it's his right, and goddamn is he a tough ass guy!!

As dr. chimps said, how can you be so sure of being a part of the winning team? Using deadly force for me is the absolutely last option, it's not something I seek out to do.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »

LMFAO!!!!

As opposed to what you dope ?   Letting in the savages and guessing tjheir intentions?  

Until many of these worthless zombies get blasted - they wont learn a lesson.    

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2011, 11:43:06 AM »
Mossberg 500 Cruiser 12 guage is a good first step to keep the Zombies out. 

Thats what i have. Ready to go.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2011, 11:46:57 AM »

I'm not so sure a piece of skylab ain't gonna land on my head as i'm sunbathing my pasty white ass this afternoon.  life isn't certain on anything.

8 dudes in my house, I'm certain that I'll be firing bullets until I'm not brerathing.  That shit is all I am certain of.  They get me, or I get enough of that that the other 5 or 6 wisen up and flee.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2011, 11:47:10 AM »
LMFAO!!!!

As opposed to what you dope ?   Letting in the savages and guessing tjheir intentions?  

exactly....it's already 'game on" at this point.

and i'm no badass....but ummm....People with weapons have broken into my home, hmmmm, maybe i should make coffee, and chat with these fellows  ::)

Like i said earlier...THEY have put you in an undesirable position of having to use deadly force...nobody WANTS to fucking do it

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »
Thats what i have. Ready to go.  ;D

Me to. I got the persuader. Buckshot in the tube slugs on the shell carrier.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2011, 11:47:50 AM »
Again, I think we need statistics here. Don't listen to your balls that are glued to your Glock and don't listen to Ghandi either.

How are you and your family most likely to get out of a potentially harmful situation without getting harmed or killed yourselves?
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »
LMFAO!!!!

Read my previous point, moron. You really are dim.

Your unwillingness to read a situation, and respond likewise with an 'appropriate' level of 'violence' is more likely to get you or a loved one hurt. Add in the fact, you've shown us you have poor impulse control and an a noted inclination to violence which means your chances of dying are exponentially increased.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2011, 11:49:37 AM »
Come on, how often does that ever happen? You're exaggerating to make a point which somehow conveniently fits your idea of a bad-ass homeowner slaying intruders because he can, because it's his right, and goddamn is he a tough ass ####!!

As dr. chimps said, how can you be so sure of being a part of the winning team? Using deadly force for me is the absolutely last option, it's not something I seek out to do.

I'm slaying intruders because I HAVE TO.   That's what I feel, that you're not seeing.

If there is a 1% chance they're gonna kill me and mine - Then I have to end their presence in that house.  If I had a magic button that would render then unconscious, I'd MUCH rather use that than splatter my nice hallways with their cognitive matter.

But it's how shit is.  Anyone have a link to those 3 ppl that raped/tortured that couple a few years back?  It happens.  Sure it doesn't happen every day, but it only has to happen once for it to be over.  

The minute you choose to invade an occupied dwelling, you forefiet your right to live, by florida law.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2011, 11:51:34 AM »
Again, I think we need statistics here. Don't listen to your balls that are glued to your Glock and don't listen to Ghandi either.

How are you and your family most likely to get out of a potentially harmful situation without getting harmed or killed yourselves?

stats matter if you're a governor, managing macro level statistics for a state full of good people and thugs alike.

stats DO NOT matter on the MICRO level if you're a homeowner with a family you love. 

I'm not trying to be a cowboy, badass, whatever.  Afterwards, I'd cry and feel awful and need therapy like anyone else.

But in that moment where a bad guy decides he will enter my domicile, shit is MFing on.  Someone dies in that hallway, gawd dammit.  No other way.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2011, 11:52:01 AM »
If possible, I say we compare.... hmm.. Denmark and some really redneck state where most people carry guns. Kentucky? Alabama? Compare the statistics, where are you most likely to survive unharmed from a robbery for example? Or house break-ins?
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2011, 11:52:27 AM »
I hope a lotta people are out when they get broken into, or a lotta paper Rambo's are gonna get hurt. This isn't some movie of the week.  :-\  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2011, 11:52:53 AM »
Thousands Line Up In Philadelphia For Food Stamps
September 27, 2011 2:20 PM

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Thousands of people in Philadelphia are waiting in long lines for aid due to losses caused by Hurricane Irene. However, there is a lot of confusion as to who exactly qualifies.

At several locations throughout the city, thousands have lined up to get a month’s worth of food stamps for food that was ruined by Hurricane Irene in late August.

However, confusion of who is exactly qualified for the food stamps has had lead to long lines and short tempers.

Officials say the application deadline is 7 p.m. Tuesday for the Federal Emergency Management Agency program, which is administered by the state. Officials say it could take between 24-48 hours before an application for the food stamps is screened.

MOST VIEWED ON CBSPHILLY

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2011, 11:53:53 AM »
If possible, I say we compare.... hmm.. Denmark and some really redneck state where most people carry guns. Kentucky? Alabama? Compare the statistics, where are you most likely to survive unharmed from a robbery for example? Or house break-ins?

stats are great for the national level.  

stats don't matter shit when you have 1 life, 1 home and 1 family.  You also have 1 chance.   You toss your honey the shotty and you point the AR15 at the door and you scream your favorite 'scarface' movie quote.  If they enter, that MFing room is getting painted red and there is no conversation, negotiation, nothing.  

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2011, 11:55:40 AM »
stats matter if you're a governor, managing macro level statistics for a state full of good people and thugs alike.

stats DO NOT matter on the MICRO level if you're a homeowner with a family you love.  

I'm not trying to be a cowboy, badass, whatever.  Afterwards, I'd cry and feel awful and need therapy like anyone else.

But in that moment where a bad guy decides he will enter my domicile, shit is MFing on.  Someone dies in that hallway, gawd dammit.  No other way.

Stats may not feel relevant to you if/when shit does hit the fan but in the bigger picture it does. Just because you're pulling a gun on someone doesn't mean you're 100% guaranteed to succeed.. it IS a matter of probability. In fact, it might totally backfire on you and hurt your family. Don't pretend that shooting bullets everywhere is the perfect solution.

I'm assuming what you want is what's best for you and your family. Bullets may be the answer and they may be not. Lets see what's more likely to save your loved ones.
from incomplete data

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2011, 11:56:57 AM »
stats are great for the national level.  

stats don't matter shit when you have 1 life, 1 home and 1 family.  You also have 1 chance.   You toss your honey the shotty and you point the AR15 at the door and you scream your favorite 'scarface' movie quote.  If they enter, that MFing room is getting painted red and there is no conversation, negotiation, nothing.  

Dude you probably have a Billy Rosewood (BH Cop)closet and car trunk packed and ready to go.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2011, 12:01:12 PM »
Stats may not feel relevant to you if/when shit does hit the fan but in the bigger picture it does. Just because you're pulling a gun on someone doesn't mean you're 100% guaranteed to succeed.. it IS a matter of probability. In fact, it might totally backfire on you and hurt your family. Don't pretend that shooting bullets everywhere is the perfect solution.

I'm assuming what you want is what's best for you and your family. Bullets may be the answer and they may be not. Lets see what's more likely to save your loved ones.

It is my belief that lying prone and putting sixty .223 rounds directly into the hallway containing advancing bad guys is a better choice than any other option that will take place once they make it to the top of the stairs. 

Maybe i'm wrong.  I pray we never find out!  lol

But any other scenario where I allow strangers to get any closer can result in me getting shot in the head pretty quickly   not cool.