Author Topic: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"  (Read 21837 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2011, 10:24:14 AM »
whats with the tuff white guy in the hawaiian shirt

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »
Screw that.  The guy's wife, two small children and 2 other kids were in the house at the same time.  I wasn't about protecting property, it was about protecting his and his familys lives.  As soon as homeskillets kicked the door open they would have gotten a face full of buckshot.  
Same here...and if i was in my home WITH MY MY WIFE AND YOUNG CHILDREN UPSTAIRS... and fifteen hoodlums broke kicked my door down and attacked me with baseball bats.....that's a "really really fucking have to kill them" moment in my book.

I mean...what's it going to take...they all have to have Uzis and body armor before you feel deadly force is necessary ?

sorry...but i'm not going out like that stupid cop, who didn't realize the time for talking was over.

I do see where you're coming from and I did agree that guns was likely to be necessary in this particular situation. But I also think you're underestimating just how potent pepper spray can be.. especially those bigger canisters that easily can spray down a big group of people within a second or two. But if that for some reason fails... fire at will!
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2011, 10:25:14 AM »
whats with the tuff white guy in the hawaiian shirt

Drunk liberal guilt ridden white moron.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2011, 10:26:32 AM »
I do see where you're coming from and I did agree that guns was likely to be necessary in this particular situation. But I also think you're underestimating just how potent pepper spray can be.. especially those bigger canisters that easily can spray down a big group of people within a second or two. But if that for some reason fails... fire at will!

Good compromise....we pepper spray them all and then just shoot the ones who are still moving?  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2011, 10:28:50 AM »
Same here...and if i was in my home WITH MY MY WIFE AND YOUNG CHILDREN UPSTAIRS... and fifteen hoodlums broke kicked my door down and attacked me with baseball bats.....that's a "really really fucking have to kill them" moment in my book.

I mean...what's it going to take...they all have to have Uzis and body armor before you feel deadly force is necessary ?

sorry...but i'm not going out like that stupid cop, who didn't realize the time for talking was over.

One hundred percent.

In this situation, the home owner has all the moral right in the world to gun down these thugs like the diseased dogs they are. His wife and kids were upstairs hiding IN THEIR OWN HOME. What if the man goes down, then the family is left with what would essentially be no defence. He's it. (Unless she's armed, too, that is.)

When a stranger enters your home without a welcome and with obvious less-than-honourable intentions, it is the homeowner's right to eliminate any potential threat. If this includes smashing a frying pan over his head and killing him, then so be it.

Your home is your sanctuary. No person has the right to invade this space.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2011, 10:29:02 AM »
Good compromise....we pepper spray them all and then just shoot the ones who are still moving?  ;D

How about a Pepper Spray Bomb - than dude runs upstairs - blasts anyone who makes it up there?  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »
Should have left job applications in the foyer - ran upstairs - left more job applications on the stairs - and then have the shotguns ready. 

If these animals made it past the job applications in the street, then on the stairs, blast away.   

HaHahahaaaaaaaa....the excuses would have started flying hard and fast..."yo...I left my Gat in the car...be right back homie"....."yo wait up son, I'll go wit you"....

The negro is terrified of actually earning his keep in this world

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2011, 10:32:14 AM »
Should have left job applications in the foyer

haha :D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2011, 10:34:28 AM »
One hundred percent.

In this situation, the home owner has all the moral right in the world to gun down these thugs like the diseased dogs they are. His wife and kids were upstairs hiding IN THEIR OWN HOME. What if the man goes down, then the family is left with what would essentially be no defence. He's it. (Unless she's armed, too, that is.)

When a stranger enters your home without a welcome and with obvious less-than-honourable intentions, it is the homeowner's right to eliminate any potential threat. If this includes smashing a frying pan over his head and killing him, then so be it.

Your home is your sanctuary. No person has the right to invade this space.

This is the exact mentality I'm talking about right here. You're so obsessed with the "sanctity" of your home to point that you are willing to kill someone that doesn't agree with that "sanctity". You'd end someones life because they look suspicious and stepped in to your home... the fuck? Oh wait, it's your right  ::)

Focus on the threat itself, is person about to harm you or your family? If so, is lethal force always necessary? I'm all for doing whatever it takes to get rid of the threat but I wouldn't fucking kill someone the first thing I do.
from incomplete data

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »

I think what you're missing is when these animals came into my home with the intentions of harming me and mine.....now I WANT to kill them, fucking scum that they are

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2011, 10:36:41 AM »
Would expect nothing less than defense of these people from monkeylover..lol

My house? Dead in the doorway, if they got past me, she's armed too. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2011, 10:37:23 AM »
This is the exact mentality I'm talking about right here. You're so obsessed with the "sanctity" of your home to point that you are willing to kill someone that doesn't agree with that "sanctity". You'd end someones life because they look suspicious and stepped in to your home... the fuck? Oh wait, it's your right  ::)

Focus on the threat itself, is person about to harm you or your family? If so, is lethal force always necessary? I'm all for doing whatever it takes to get rid of the threat but I wouldn't fucking kill someone the first thing I do.

again....what story did you read?  they kicked his fucking door down and attacked him with weapons.

This isn't a "hypothetical"...this is what happened...and i would kill every last one of them, and then chop their heads off and throw them on their families lawn

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2011, 10:38:49 AM »
Typical negros.  Always talk shit in groups. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2011, 10:40:44 AM »
HaHahahaaaaaaaa....the excuses would have started flying hard and fast..."yo...I left my Gat in the car...be right back homie"....."yo wait up son, I'll go wit you"....

The negro is terrified of actually earning his keep in this world

EXACTLTY
 ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2011, 10:43:02 AM »

EXACTLTY
 ::)

Yes  :D

a job application to a negro is like garlic to a vampire  :D ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2011, 10:43:06 AM »
I think what you're missing is when these animals came into my home with the intentions of harming me and mine.....now I WANT to kill them, fucking scum that they are

Well, personally I care more about stopping them from doing what they're about to do. Killing them is not necessarily my first priority.

again....what story did you read?  they kicked his fucking door down and attacked him with weapons.

This isn't a "hypothetical"...this is what happened...and i would kill every last one of them, and then chop their heads off and throw them on their families lawn

I think you're missing that the discussion is a little more in general now(at least that's how I interpreted Fortress post), the particular example in this thread is not the most common case.
from incomplete data

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2011, 10:48:46 AM »
I think you're missing that the discussion is a little more in general now(at least that's how I interpreted Fortress post), the particular example in this thread is not the most common case.

See above.

well that's where we differ...I'm talking about this particular situation...I think most people here are.

In general...well yeah...I'm killing them dead. Not because i'm "eager to kill somebody" but the fact is they have forced my hand...I don't know what their intentions are, i can only assume if a group of people broke into my house, that they aren't there with an apple pie to have coffee .

And i'm not going to stand around and figure it out, only to realize too late that Me and my family are going to die...fuck that noise.

I wouldn't wish this on anybody...but in that situation, the time for talking is over, and you have to act swiftly and brutally...if it's any consolation...they made you do it...you were sitting on your ass watching TV...you didn't ask for this

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2011, 10:50:15 AM »
Yes  :D

a job application to a negro is like garlic to a vampire  :D ;D

My mother is a negro..

Vice President of 2nd largest medical group in california... No work my ass..
My brother is a Negro and his job is keeping al queda off your ass.. and he's been doing that for quite a while Gunnery Sgt now
So just what in fucks name are you talking about chief

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2011, 10:53:00 AM »
My mother is a negro..

Vice President of 2nd largest medical group in california... No work my ass..
My brother is a Negro and his job is keeping al queda off your ass.. and he's been doing that for quite a while Gunnery Sgt now
So just what in fucks name are you talking about chief

I'm fucking with you chief....take it easy...didn't you see the smilies ??

that "garlic" shit was funny though  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2011, 10:58:20 AM »
well that's where we differ...I'm talking about this particular situation...I think most people here are.

In general...well yeah...I'm killing them dead. Not because i'm "eager to kill somebody" but the fact is they have forced my hand...I don't know what their intentions are, i can only assume if a group of people broke into my house, that they aren't there with an apple pie to have coffee .

And i'm not going to stand around and figure it out, only to realize too late that Me and my family are going to die...fuck that noise.

I edited my post.

Ever tried pepper spray? The stronger and bigger versions will incapacitate anyone, I don't care how tough someone thinks they are. The only problem would be if they're doing some really heavy narcotics which would make them a little more resistant to the pain but it should still take care of em. It's a pretty good alternative to guns, unless it makes your dick swole blowing peoples intestines out with a 12 gauge.

At this point, I think our argument is just going around in circles. Basically,  you like to shoot people as soon as you feel threatened in your home and I don't.
from incomplete data

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2011, 10:59:10 AM »
The black men and women in my neighborhood would completely surprise me if they ever acted like this gang of thugs....I'd be shocked actually.   The black men and women I know are young/middle aged professionals with young families.  They just act like regular folks.  "Good Morning!  How the weekend treat ya?"  Just normal behavior.  This group of thugs is something completely different.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2011, 10:59:50 AM »
This friggin' mob-mentality like a pack o' hyenas has to stop!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2011, 11:01:36 AM »
I edited my post.

Ever tried pepper spray? The stronger and bigger versions will incapacitate anyone, I don't care how tough someone thinks they are. The only problem would be if they're doing some really heavy narcotics which would make them a little more resistant to the pain but it should still take care of em. It's a pretty good alternative to guns, unless it makes your dick swole blowing peoples intestines out with a 12 gauge.

At this point, I think our argument is just going around in circles. Basically,  you like to shoot people as soon as you feel threatened in your home and I don't.

Really....funny i have never shot anyone, to know if I "like" it or not.

I just said i wouldn't wish that scenario on anyone, hardly something someone who "likes" to kill people would say.  I would do what the fuck i had to

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2011, 11:01:48 AM »
The black men and women in my neighborhood would completely surprise me if they ever acted like this gang of thugs....I'd be shocked actually.   The black men and women I know are young/middle aged professionals with young families.  They just act like regular folks.  "Good Morning!  How the weekend treat ya?"  Just normal behavior.  This group of thugs is something completely different.

Most are like that. Once you get into the hood it's a different story. You can't even drive down certain streets without getting eye fucked to death.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2011, 11:04:41 AM »
Really....funny i have never shot anyone, to know if I "like" it or not.

I just said i wouldn't wish that scenario on anyone, hardly something someone who "likes" to kill people would say.  I would do what the fuck i had to

Then why assume it's always necessary to use deadly force? You've said that if someone threatens you in your own home, you will shoot them dead.
from incomplete data