Author Topic: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"  (Read 21873 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2011, 11:07:30 AM »
Nothing wrong with killing someone that kicks in your front door and attacks you, regardless of race.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »
What's up this mentality really? Are you really that eager to kill people?

I have blood lust as much as the next getbigger.

But in those moments when it's life or death, you or them, there is only one way to be, and that's an eager murderous MFer.

God forbid such a moment ever appears, IMO the good guy needs to turn himself into that heartless asshole predator and Ice every single one the the MFers.  I mean, your dick should be hard.  THAT is so bad you need to want it.  And that's how you live to fight another day.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2011, 11:12:29 AM »
Then why assume it's always necessary to use deadly force? You've said that if someone threatens you in your own home, you will shoot them dead.

because i have more faith in a gun to end a life threatening situation than i do a can of fucking pepper spray.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2011, 11:13:36 AM »
Most are like that. Once you get into the hood it's a different story. You can't even drive down certain streets without getting eye fucked to death.

My wife and I lived in a couple of "ghetto-fab" locals when we first got married and I remember one evening around 8PM someone started pounding on my front door.  I opened the door thinking there was an emergency and said, "yes, can I help you?" to which the young black woman banging on my door said, "Is datcho car?  Excuse me!  Is datcho car?"  My response was, "I'm sorry, you are?"  To which she replied, "Look motherf***er, IS  DAT  CHO  CAR?!!"   It was my wife's car and we were parked in a reserved spot.  When the reserved spots aren't being paid for they are open for regular use.  This woman had just moved in to the apartment above ours, reserved that parking spot and was demanding we move our car.  2 months later she was gone.....found out her "boo" paid the first month's rent, she couldn't pay the second and was asked to leave.  The back windshield of her car had a huge sticker that read "I CAN DO DAT".   We moved to our home a year later, but that was one of few, personal encounters with that type of "ghetto fab" mentality I've had.  No rhyme or reason for bad behavior.....just bad behavior. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2011, 11:14:37 AM »

But in those moments when it's life or death, you or them, there is only one way to be, and that's an eager murderous MFer.

God forbid such a moment ever appears, IMO the good guy needs to turn himself into that heartless asshole predator and Ice every single one the the MFers.  I mean, your dick should be hard.  THAT is so bad you need to want it.  And that's how you live to fight another day.

Good post! Why even let those guys have a chance. If there's a mob of them they could burn down your house for all you know. How do you know the rest of them don't have guns? You shoot the first asshole who comes through the door than the rest might scatter. What if they get through your pepper spray and knock you out of the fight? Your wife and kids are left upstairs to fend for themselves? Hell no!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »

But it's not always about life or death, you know. The particular example in this thread was quite extreme and you can't really blame someone that would use lethal force in that scenario. If I had an option or time to do it, I'd try to pepper spray the living hell out of them first and then resort to guns... carrying both on me obviously.

But lets say someone breaks into your home at night and snatches your TV-set, would you shoot them if you caught them while they're on their way out? I'm curios where you draw the line.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2011, 11:15:26 AM »
Sure does seem that way if you look at it from a purely scientific approach...

I'm not someone who wants to kill another human, but in this case i would have unloaded all i had at each degenerate that stepped one inch inside my home.

Pepper spray is a joke and those canisters do not always work properly.

Sometimes Option D is the only way to control the situation.

The way i see it, it's either me or them...and i am not going anywhere if i am inside my own fucking house.
8)
Got a buddy in corrections, and I recently asked him this. He said he'd rather get tazed any day of the week than be pepper sprayed. And yes, they have to do both, as part of their training.  

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2011, 11:15:42 AM »
They stated their intention twice, "we got you white guy" and "something's gonna happen now" and then broke into his home armed with weapons and one person pulled a gun on the homeowner. And some of you dumb fuckers still want to argue about intention and pepper spray? For fuck sakes, they kicked his door in, attacked him and pulled a gun to kill him.

I would have absolutely zero fucking problem ending every one of them, right there and then. Once they kicked my door in - there is only one response as I see it. You'd need a shit load of body bags.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2011, 11:15:45 AM »

the difference between us and Lovemonkey is the next day's headlines for us would read "homeowner kills intruders"

for him it would read "Homeowner Killed by intruders as he tried to use pepper spray"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2011, 11:16:03 AM »
I should never have posted this thread.   LMFAO!  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2011, 11:17:55 AM »
Black white red green yellow.. Muthafucka runs up in my house...deadly force is warranted.. you have no clue as to what they are capable of.... shoot the fuck out of them.. i sleep with a loaded .45 on the side kind of under the bed.. and a samurai sword (it was a gift) on the other side...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2011, 11:18:04 AM »
But lets say someone breaks into your home at night and snatches your TV-set, would you shoot them if you caught them while they're on their way out? I'm curios where you draw the line.

No way. I don't think many of us would do that. To me that's murder. If you come downstairs and they're trying to make it out your door you let them go.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2011, 11:20:22 AM »
the difference between us and Lovemonkey is the next day's headlines for us would read "homeowner kills intruders"

for him it would read "Homeowner Killed by intruders as he tried to use pepper spray"

Two things:

1)It's not always about life or death. If it is I didn't say it was wrong to use a gun.

2)Have you ever been sprayed?
from incomplete data

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2011, 11:23:07 AM »
But it's not always about life or death, you know. The particular example in this thread was quite extreme and you can't really blame someone that would use lethal force in that scenario. If I had an option or time to do it, I'd try to pepper spray the living hell out of them first and then resort to guns... carrying both on me obviously.

If I was certain someone broke into my home and was just after some stuff I let them take it and call the police.  Killing someone over a tv set is not the business I'm in.  Certainly I'll do what I have to to defend my family, but only if it needs defending.  Doors, windows, tv sets and stuff can be replaced.....lives can't.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2011, 11:25:10 AM »
Two things:

1)It's not always about life or death. If it is I didn't say it was wrong to use a gun.

dude...honestly...I could give a shit about pepper spray.  you keep posing these assinine "what if' questions.

what if he was just leaving with my TV...yeah, because the chances of me walking downstairs just as he was leaving with my TV are like Zero.  If an intruder is in my home....I'm going to assume the worst, and fucking kill him.

I don't LIKE killing people...but hey guess what...i don't like BEING KILLED even less

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2011, 11:25:58 AM »
If I was certain someone broke into my home and was just after some stuff I let them take it and call the police.  Killing someone over a tv set is not the business I'm in.  Certainly I'll do what I have to to defend my family, but only if it needs defending.  Doors, windows, tv sets and stuff can be replaced.....lives can't.   
Exactly. Stuff is stuff, and can always be replaced. People, and those you love, can not.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2011, 11:26:48 AM »
Two things:

All these people saying pepper spray,hello, there are 2 infants in the house, one spray can clear out an entire club or shopping centre. You are going to spray them and save the day and your kids might die cause they inhaled that shit. Believe me I have inhaled it before by accident, very potent.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2011, 11:28:45 AM »
Nothing that enters my home with bad intentions leaves alive.

My rules...and I'll still sleep at night.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2011, 11:29:40 AM »
Nothing that enters my home with bad intentions leaves alive.

My rules...and I'll still sleep at night.

Job applications and books will keep the Zombies away.   

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2011, 11:30:11 AM »
I guess one way of settling this debate is if anyone's got access to any statistics that tell us how much more likely you are to survive if you're carrying a gun in say, a robbery or under any kind of deadly threat.

I see two sides of the coin.. first one is obvious, you're carrying a piece of metal that could blow someones brains out which usually works a as a pretty(!) good defense.

On the other hand if you're carrying a gun, how much more prone are you to making a situation that could have been fairly undramatic if you will(someone snatches your wallet or steals your car) into something where people are in way higher risk of getting killed, including yourself? Pull a gun on a villain and he or his buddy might pull one himself.

I'm willing to admit I'm wrong, I honestly care more about how to stay safe and I feel like pepper spray can deal with most situations but if guns really are a better way of protecting yourself without highly increasing the chances of a massacre, then so be it.

It might be relevant to the discussion that in the absence of pepper spray, I like to carry fairly big knives on me where ever I go. I never plan to use them unless I REALLY have to and in that case hopefully a big shining blade will work better as a deterrent and not as an instrument of death.
from incomplete data

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2011, 11:31:17 AM »
Job applications and books will keep the Zombies away.   

You mean ni66as.. just say it..

You dont have to be passive aggressive on the internet..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2011, 11:32:42 AM »
If it's INSIDE my home, it's already life or death.

That is the Florida Law, and that is the law of the animal world... and that's the law of how shit is when everything you love in the world is going to end in 30 seconds if these cocksuckers decide so.  Not on my watch!

If it's in your home - it's life or death already.  You must, must must turn off anymoral compass you have - and turn into a cold blooded monster who NEED NEED NEEDS to ice these fuckers as if your life depends on it - cause it does.

I'm no badass, i'm a regular everday family man schlep.  But I bet you anything - If punks are coming in my door - I'm hard a sa rock, i'm spitting and drooling, I'm BEGGING more of them to come thru that door.  I'm smearing their blood on my cheek as war paint and screaming "MORE MOTHERFUCKERS - COME ON!"

You're either a predator or you're prey, in these situations.  And if youre going to be a predator, be an all the way predator.  You bite that fuckers neck and spit a chunk as he bleeds out.  (You get the mindset now).

You make is so those little cocksuckers are SCARED to follow you.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2011, 11:34:31 AM »
A friend of mine "crazy Steve" caught someone breaking into his house.

He hung the guy by the rafters in his basement, heated up a screwdriver with a blowtorch, and burned the shit out of him

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2011, 11:34:55 AM »

That is the Florida Law, and that is the law of the animal world... and that's the law of how shit is when everything you love in the world is going to end in 30 seconds if these cocksuckers decide so.  Not on my watch!

If it's in your home - it's life or death already.  You must, must must turn off anymoral compass you have - and turn into a cold blooded monster who NEED NEED NEEDS to ice these fuckers as if your life depends on it - cause it does.

I'm no badass, i'm a regular everday family man schlep.  But I bet you anything - If punks are coming in my door - I'm hard a sa rock, i'm spitting and drooling, I'm BEGGING more of them to come thru that door.  I'm smearing their blood on my cheek as war paint and screaming "MORE MOTHERFUCKERS - COME ON!"

You're either a predator or you're prey, in these situations.  And if youre going to be a predator, be an all the way predator.  You bite that fuckers neck and spit a chunk as he bleeds out.  (You get the mindset now).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2011, 11:35:11 AM »

2011 post of the year