Author Topic: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"  (Read 21836 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 07:49:17 AM »
fuck all of them except for the honey, who i would personally take responsibility in her rehabbing.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 07:50:44 AM »
Its not genetics.  Its the ghetto thug culture.    

no.. its their black skin duh... they were born predisposed to the thug culture....and they dont like jobs.,......because they are black...

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011, 07:52:27 AM »
whatever happened to one on one......what is the friggin story with a group coming to your house....everyone is brave in a group......safety in numbers.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 08:17:40 AM »
Maybe he should just have had a bunch of job applications handy - made paper airplanes out of them and have the kids throw them off the roof into the crowd. 

Crowd would have dispersed and run for cover like no one has ever seen. 

funny!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2011, 08:22:28 AM »
Gotta give that guy props for bringing in two kids he doesn't even know to try to protect them and then getting a black eye for it!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 08:24:23 AM »
whatever happened to one on one......what is the friggin story with a group coming to your house....everyone is brave in a group......safety in numbers.

Coloreds only fight one on one with a fellow colored. When it comes time to attack another race, especially the white man, they attack only in greater numbers. It really shows how big of cowards they really are. If and when they do fight a white man one on one, they cousin, uncle, auntie or Tyrone will jump in the minute the Caucasian begins handing their ass to them.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 08:36:59 AM »
Why would you live in a shitty neighborhood and not be prepared to defend yourself. One round of buckshot would of been enough to make all of these mouth breathers scram.

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 09:07:31 AM »
He earned it........stupid is as stupid does. 

He went out to talk/calm the crowd down  ::)  That's okay, as long as you're prepared to deal with the consequences should your words of wisdom have no effect.

Someones living in la la land cause they work with "minority" kids........

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 09:10:10 AM »

He went out to talk/calm the crowd down  ::)  That's okay, as long as you're prepared to deal with the consequences should your words of wisdom have no effect.

Dude should have put a few large speakers outside blasting Slayer and those fools would have disperesed asap.   

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2011, 09:23:39 AM »
Race of Peace  ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2011, 09:26:45 AM »
no.. its their black skin duh... they were born predisposed to the thug culture....and they dont like jobs.,......because they are black...

Sure does seem that way if you look at it from a purely scientific approach...

I'm not someone who wants to kill another human, but in this case i would have unloaded all i had at each degenerate that stepped one inch inside my home.

Pepper spray is a joke and those canisters do not always work properly.

Sometimes Option D is the only way to control the situation.

The way i see it, it's either me or them...and i am not going anywhere if i am inside my own fucking house.

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2011, 09:41:26 AM »

Prob a feel good liberal.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2011, 09:46:10 AM »
I'm not someone who wants to kill another human, but in this case i would have unloaded all i had at each degenerate that stepped one inch inside my home.

You'd kill them because they stepped inside your home? Is that really the reason why you'd kill someone? I can understand shooting someone that's about to pull the trigger on you or your family... but trespassing? C'mon, that can't really be good enough reason to end someone's life. How old are you, 13?

Pepper spray is a joke and those canisters do not always work properly.

If you're of that opinion, I'm assuming you've been sprayed plenty of times, right? Sure a canister can misfire(never heard that's common occurrence though) but so can any gun as well.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2011, 09:48:55 AM »
Like I said - pass out work boots and job applications and these pieces of wortheless garbage go away.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2011, 09:57:21 AM »
You'd kill them because they stepped inside your home? Is that really the reason why you'd kill someone? I can understand shooting someone that's about to pull the trigger on you or your family... but trespassing? C'mon, that can't really be good enough reason to end someone's life. How old are you, 13?

If you're of that opinion, I'm assuming you've been sprayed plenty of times, right? Sure a canister can misfire(never heard that's common occurrence though) but so can any gun as well.

they weren't just "in his house"  did you miss the part about they had weapons and attacked him?

I would kill every one of them gladly, and without hesitation....and sleep just fine at night

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2011, 09:58:41 AM »
All it takes is a few incidents of homeowners blasting these thugs into oblivion and they will get the message.   

Just like the koreans in the 1992 riots. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2011, 10:00:23 AM »
they weren't just "in his house"  did you miss the part about they had weapons and attacked him?

I would kill every one of them gladly, and without hesitation....and sleep just fine at night

Spot on. These pieces of shit were armed with melee style weapons. You know how bad it would hurt to get your head caved in with a pipe or baseball bat? I would shoot those shitbags right in the face and not feel bad about it at all!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2011, 10:02:54 AM »
These pieces of worthless shit need to be put on a work farm for 10 hours a day in the sweltering heat growing food, cleaning trash, etc.   

They serve no purpose is society but to soak tax dollars, fill jails, rape the taxpayer, and waste time and space. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2011, 10:04:32 AM »
this isn't about race.  Sorry.    If the 10 assholes attacking the guy were worth a million bucks each, they wouldn't have been attacking.

It's about money.  Broke MFers will rob people.

I fault the victim for living in a shitty area with friendly gun laws, and not having the stones to put 11 rounds in the first 3 attackers, then reloading his Glock and laughing at the retreating seven a-holes.

What the fuck are you talking about?  They weren't trying to rob the guy, they were after the two guys who "allegedly" assaulted a black guy earlier.  It wasn't about money in any way, shape or form.

And the ENTIRE mob and the worthless whore "mother" who showed up at this guys house should all just be shot and thrown in a dumpster.  Crime rate would fall and nobody would miss them in the least.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2011, 10:05:11 AM »
I hate this kind of behavior.  The white kids confronting the black kid makes me sick.  The black mob seeking out the white kids makes me sick. 

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2011, 10:05:50 AM »
Would have had a much different ending if in Florida with "Home is your castle" defense.

Bear Assault or CS pepper spray would have been a good deterrent, once your door is broken down, you have to fire for effect.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2011, 10:10:03 AM »

I did read the article. My point was that if they're really about to hurt someone, either yourself or someone you care for, then fine, do what you have to do to stop it from happening as was the case here. As said, my first option as they break in would be to hose em down with a giant canister of pepper spray... if that doesn't work or defuses the situation I'd turn to guns. Unless they're doing some really heavy drugs, the pepper spray will knock em out.

But shooting someone for simply trespassing your property is a little too much in my opinion. I just don't get people that would defend their property by spraying with a 12 gauge just because they can.

Each to their own I guess... I just don't ever see myself killing someone unless I really, really fucking have to.
from incomplete data

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
I did read the article. My point was that if they're really about to hurt someone, either yourself or someone you care for, then fine, do what you have to do to stop it from happening as was the case here. As said, my first option as they break in would be to hose em down with a giant canister of pepper spray... if that doesn't work or defuses the situation I'd turn to guns. Unless they're doing some really heavy drugs, the pepper spray will knock em out.

But shooting someone for simply trespassing your property is a little too much in my opinion. I just don't get people that would defend their property by spraying with a 12 gauge just because they can.

Each to their own I guess... I just don't ever see myself killing someone unless I really, really fucking have to.

Same here...and if i was in my home WITH MY MY WIFE AND YOUNG CHILDREN UPSTAIRS... and fifteen hoodlums broke kicked my door down and attacked me with baseball bats.....that's a "really really fucking have to kill them" moment in my book.

I mean...what's it going to take...they all have to have Uzis and body armor before you feel deadly force is necessary ?

sorry...but i'm not going out like that stupid cop, who didn't realize the time for talking was over.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2011, 10:17:50 AM »

Screw that.  The guy's wife, two small children and 2 other kids were in the house at the same time.  I wasn't about protecting property, it was about protecting his and his familys lives.  As soon as homeskillets kicked the door open they would have gotten a face full of buckshot. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2011, 10:21:15 AM »
Should have left job applications in the foyer - ran upstairs - left more job applications on the stairs - and then have the shotguns ready. 

If these animals made it past the job applications in the street, then on the stairs, blast away.