Author Topic: Anyone a non responder to Anadrol?  (Read 23207 times)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Anyone a non responder to Anadrol?
« on: November 09, 2011, 05:21:37 PM »
I have tried anadrol many times. I want to experience the gains I hear about.
I have tried it in doses from 50mg-200mg per day.

I get nothing from it. No side effects, no gains, nothing.
I know the first thing everyone will say is I got fake gear. It can't be though.
I have tried maybe 20 different brands. The odds of every single one of them being
fake are slim. I have used just about every product on some UG suppliers lists with great
success, but their anadrol did nothing. I don't think they'd sell legit versions of
every other product, and sell bunk anadrol.
I even ran Hemogenins straight from Brazil with zero results.
I have bought anadrol for myself and several other people. They all had great results and
side effects, I had nothing.

Could it be that some people just don't respond to it?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Anyone a non responder to Anadrol?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 05:40:26 PM »
You are very right. Lots of guys don't respond to it,Lucky for me I respond like crazy to it and my body loves it.  3-4 weeks at a couple tabs a day and I'm fucken jacked every time. I look in the mirror and sometimes do a double take because the changes happen so quickly. It hits hard and fast, but it also stops working within a few weeks.  But it is still nothing like dbol..what can I say I love orals :D
l

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 06:24:29 PM »
I have tried anadrol many times. I want to experience the gains I hear about.
I have tried it in doses from 50mg-200mg per day.

I get nothing from it. No side effects, no gains, nothing.
I know the first thing everyone will say is I got fake gear. It can't be though.
I have tried maybe 20 different brands. The odds of every single one of them being
fake are slim. I have used just about every product on some UG suppliers lists with great
success, but their anadrol did nothing. I don't think they'd sell legit versions of
every other product, and sell bunk anadrol.
I even ran Hemogenins straight from Brazil with zero results.
I have bought anadrol for myself and several other people. They all had great results and
side effects, I had nothing.

Could it be that some people just don't respond to it?

"I even ran Hemogenins straight from Brazil with zero results."...That's the first time I've heard anyone say that didn't respond to those ?? If you've used legit drol and it sounds like you have, believe me when I say you'd know for sure !! Never heard of someone not responding to drol though ??

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 09:12:26 PM »
Sometimes people have the wrong expectations about Anadrol, if they dont gain 30lbs of water and feel like shit and get gyno they think its not working or they dont respond, this is not a good indication.
I love Anadrol, i dont gain water weight on it and i feel fine on it, get no gyno, but what it does for me is give me great strength increase plus tons more stamina in the gym, i can train longer and push more reps on my heavy lifts, it also makes me look pumped and full but not in an over the top way.
My fav stack for adding muscle is Deca and Anadrol, worked great for me, the Anadrol got me more reps on the heavy lifts which pushed the muscle more and the Deca slowly built up more lean mass, great combo, just started it again for a winter bulker :D
My usual dose of Anadrol is 150mg per day ;)
Thunderdome approved

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 01:51:34 AM »
That's interesting, how do you respond to other other drugs?

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 04:40:14 AM »
it quite common ,,, from th generic form ,,, try hold of pharma-adrol , perhaps then ,,
Your messed up BLP!

chess315

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 07:46:50 AM »
I have never used androl but i have heard there are many that dont repsond . There are a few orals that seems dont work for some people at all superdrol is considered one of the strongest orals u can take but many non responders to it also from my understanding. Its seems dbol and tbol most everyone responds to, I have no idea why I guess one could argue bunk but I think there is more to is more to it

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 07:53:49 AM »
tried it once, androlic,  didnt care for it.. but maybe i was expeting too much. made me feel lethargic and gave me headaches tho.

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 08:48:00 AM »
too much fake a bombs out here, the old american anadrol would work on anyone as far as size gain. some people were more prone to the awful sides but nevertheless they gained size

madg

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »
everytime i did legit a-bomb my apetite droped to zero on 3-6 days wich is weird.on d-boll/anavar i eat like horse

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 10:33:45 AM »
everytime i did legit a-bomb my apetite droped to zero on 3-6 days wich is weird.on d-boll/anavar i eat like horse

it not weird it' th ph acid stomach it's bring , which mean like me u cant tolerate th harsh of it
Your messed up BLP!

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 10:41:20 AM »
Sometimes people have the wrong expectations about Anadrol, if they dont gain 30lbs of water and feel like shit and get gyno they think its not working or they dont respond, this is not a good indication.
I realized that a while back, and really gave it a chance the next time I used it. 200mg per day, and 3.5 weeks in
I still had no strength gains, no headaches, no rise in BP, nothing. I was running it solo because
I didn't want any other compounds to fool me into thinking the anadrol was working.

That's interesting, how do you respond to other other drugs?
I would say my response to other AAS is average, possibly less than average.
I still experience gains and side effects from every compound other than anadrol, just
nothing spectacular.
I have a very high tolerance for any drugs, not just AAS, so that may be part of the
reason.
Whenever I have been given meds for surgery or things of that nature,
the doctors always mention that I required a much higher dose than normal.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 10:57:30 AM »
I realized that a while back, and really gave it a chance the next time I used it. 200mg per day, and 3.5 weeks in
I still had no strength gains, no headaches, no rise in BP, nothing. I was running it solo because
I didn't want any other compounds to fool me into thinking the anadrol was working.

I would say my response to other AAS is average, possibly less than average.
I still experience gains and side effects from every compound other than anadrol, just
nothing spectacular.
I have a very high tolerance for any drugs, not just AAS, so that may be part of the
reason.
Whenever I have been given meds for surgery or things of that nature,
the doctors always mention that I required a much higher dose than normal.

I'm the same way bro. I'm not very sensitive to most drugs in general. But I respond to anadrol like crazy, I shit you not  gave my buddy a package to try out and he got NOTHING. Well three weeks ago I was on a couple anapolon a day, and went from 205 to 220 in a couple weeks. I gain a pound a day for the first few weeks, and then it just stops working after the 3 or 4 week mark. I was standing in line at the supermarket in a heavy sweater and people were turning heads I was so wide which is crazy for a guy like me who has the frame of a teenage girl. I've Been off of it for a bit and I'm down to 206 this morning, looking like shit narrow as fuck,.. Really goes to show you the difference in body chemistry. I know Stavios doesn't get shit out of dbol, or gh..but gets great results from tren. I;m starting to notice a pattern, the guys with the response to gear seem to get the most out of tren for some reason same with tbombz. Have you tried EQ? Bulsemo told me he knows a guy who gets nothing out of testosterone, but BLOWS the fuck up on eq. Gonna be trying some myself  be interesting to see how I react to it if I blow up on it I'm gonna make it my base for now on.
l

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »
I'm the same way bro. I'm not very sensitive to most drugs in general. But I respond to anadrol like crazy, I shit you not  gave my buddy a package to try out and he got NOTHING. Well three weeks ago I was on a couple anapolon a day, and went from 205 to 220 in a couple weeks. I gain a pound a day for the first few weeks, and then it just stops working after the 3 or 4 week mark. I was standing in line at the supermarket in a heavy sweater and people were turning heads I was so wide which is crazy for a guy like me who has the frame of a teenage girl. I've Been off of it for a bit and I'm down to 206 this morning, looking like shit narrow as fuck,.. Really goes to show you the difference in body chemistry. I know Stavios doesn't get shit out of dbol, or gh..but gets great results from tren. I;m starting to notice a pattern, the guys with the response to gear seem to get the most out of tren for some reason same with tbombz. Have you tried EQ? Bulsemo told me he knows a guy who gets nothing out of testosterone, but BLOWS the fuck up on eq. Gonna be trying some myself  be interesting to see how I react to it if I blow up on it I'm gonna make it my base for now on.

I noticed that over the years certain drugs i respond great to and then some i dont, i dont get much out of Test except hair on my back and shoulders, now Dbol,Anadrol Deca, Tren, Winstrol work great, i think its best to find what works for you and then abuse the shit out of it and get big :D
Thunderdome approved

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 11:41:02 AM »
I noticed that over the years certain drugs i respond great to and then some i dont, i dont get much out of Test except hair on my back and shoulders, now Dbol,Anadrol Deca, Tren, Winstrol work great, i think its best to find what works for you and then abuse the shit out of it and get big :D

.Disgusted told me personally that 750mg is the maximum dosage one should use test for muscle gains, if at all. and the next time tells you they got huge on test only ask them to send you a pic. It's just not a good drug, too androgenic and not that anabolic in the first place, in fact every steroid is more anabolic than testosterone to my knowledge...dbol shits all over test from a muscle growth perspective...despite testosterone's  100:100 rating.
l

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »
Have you tried EQ? Bulsemo told me he knows a guy who gets nothing out of testosterone, but BLOWS the fuck up on eq. Gonna be trying some myself  be interesting to see how I react to it if I blow up on it I'm gonna make it my base for now on.

I get that nasty GABA-ergic related anxiety from EQ, even at only 250mg per week. It is crippling for me, I get social anxiety so badly I can't even look at a cashier in the face. Very strange feeling considering I am not shy normally.
I think Deca is my special drug. I haven't run a decent dose before, but at only 400mg per week I gained some nice mass. Now that prami is around, I am going to bump it to 600 and see how it goes.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 12:59:18 PM »
I get that nasty GABA-ergic related anxiety from EQ, even at only 250mg per week. It is crippling for me, I get social anxiety so badly I can't even look at a cashier in the face. Very strange feeling considering I am not shy normally.
I think Deca is my special drug. I haven't run a decent dose before, but at only 400mg per week I gained some nice mass. Now that prami is around, I am going to bump it to 600 and see how it goes.

get  this. Every test n deca cycle I've done. I get no sex drive n almost limp dick. I do test alone. Obv super man sex drive horny all time.

so I did not long ago deca only (npp). And without test there I was super horny on it alone... It seems that deca dick may come from test deca? I mean everyone does deca n test together. Yet deca on its own was fine for me... Maybe since test turns to esteogen alot more than deca. High oestrogen with bad shut down doesn't seem to good. Bt deca on its own might be fine for you like it was for me to.

also!! Always bad gyno from test alone n deca n test. The deca alone. Absolutely zero gyno pain flareups or nothng. Was amazing. A side effect free drug without test lol! Or so it seems.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »
. Deca is indeed the perfect steroid, it is also great for the skin and easy on the hairline. If norma wasn't faked so much..
l

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 01:37:40 PM »
lyquid-
I have ran deca by itself too, and didn't have the libido issues that so many people talk about
on forums. I didn't have gyno issues either. Funny you mention it, because when I ran it with
test and D-bol, with an AI, I had some gyno flaring up.

I agree that deca alone is pretty much side effect free, other than possibly shutting down the HPTA
harder than other drugs that aren't 19-nor. I don't worry about that though, no children in my
future and I always knew I'd be wanting HRT once I was older.

. Deca is indeed the perfect steroid, it is also great for the skin and easy on the hairline. If norma wasn't faked so much..

I just ordered some Normas the other day, enough for 600mg for 4 months.
They are coming from a supplier with a great rep, so I am hoping
they are legit. I am very excited for this. I am thinking of running it with
masteron, and that is it, no test.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 04:20:45 PM »
You are very right. Lots of guys don't respond to it,Lucky for me I respond like crazy to it and my body loves it.  3-4 weeks at a couple tabs a day and I'm fucken jacked every time. I look in the mirror and sometimes do a double take because the changes happen so quickly. It hits hard and fast, but it also stops working within a few weeks.  But it is still nothing like dbol..what can I say I love orals :D

That's because you're lucky enough to be using legit HG drol  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 05:53:35 PM »
That's because you're lucky enough to be using legit HG drol  ;)

ya pm me bro I'll hook you up with my mossad connection in turkey ;D
l

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 02:17:06 AM »
What is prami?

OP i came up with idea, why don't you try injectable anadrol?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 04:12:52 AM »

what do you mean dont respond to hgh lol,, he is 240 for a reason lol was is doesnt matter he is 200+ for a reason whiel being lean ,, anyone respond to hgh even grannys,, hgh is everything ... you cant even step on stage with out it ,, it builds fibers it goive your more surface...with no hgh max bodybuild would be is 5'10 200-205lb on stage in a good day ,,

also anadrol ,, everyone reespond to it some just dont see it as poundage,, it gets you muscle blow up from within ,,

its importanto to look how you look with out thsoe compounds ,, trust me none of the fellas who are on gh look like a competetive bodybuild when off gh,, they may look like  big muscualr fellas but the quality is night and day ,,

i neevr seen anyone who doesnt respond to hgh ,, anadrol yes i have seen fellas who didnt pack on poundage on scale but their look !! has chanegd from within ,,thickness and fullness and most importantly tightness...yes from anadrola and hgh combo

the only reason fellas can look like competetive bodybuidlers is

hgh

trenbolona

anadrola

testosterona

equipona

masterona

those are the key key elements for a bodybuilder,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 06:23:43 PM »
Your messed up BLP!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 05:43:48 PM »

interesting thing happened today.
Just hopped back on slin,  all I can say is that my energy is back. I had been tired as hell for the past few months, really feeling like shit. I would eat and nothing would happen, felt like my food was not being used properly. It was getting to the point where it was really hard to function. I think the drol was making me insulin resistant. This is also why I think anadrol stops working after a few weeks, it has been prooven to cause glucose intolerance/ and severe insulin resistance (more so than any other steroid).. which would definitely be a limiting factor in gains.
l