Author Topic: Chris Rock - another moronic Obama drone.  (Read 5425 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Chris Rock - another moronic Obama drone.
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »
Why do you lie so much?

I - and others - have asked you this many times and you have yet to answer.

The question isn't IF you lie, we all know you do.  But WHY? 

This obsession you claim I have, it is as fake as the rest of your little life.  I know that hurts, but you just have to live with it.

Case in point.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2011, 12:18:54 PM »
I thought it was rhetorical.

Since you seems to pride yourself on determining who is a loser based on posting patterns, I'll ask you this in response to your question - who is the bigger loser:  the pathological liar who wastes everyone's time posting his lies, or the idiot who believes he's a pathological liar, but still can't resist taking their own time every day to tell him that?

You didn't answer.

However, hard to say anyone "believes" he is at this point.   It's an accepted fact at this point as many times as he has been caught and busted.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2011, 12:20:14 PM »
how could you possibly think that those statements Chris Rock made were not idiotic?  Thats what 333 was referring to.  Yes Chris Rock is not an idiot.  But that interview was idiotic at best.  AT BEST.  And don't sit there and tell em that he wasn't being serious.  

This was covered before.  You didn't get it then.

Chances are you won't get it now either.  But carry on. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2011, 12:20:39 PM »
You didn't answer.

However, hard to say anyone "believes" he is at this point.   It's an accepted fact at this point as many times as he has been caught and busted.

::)  ::)  

Oh, I mixed up the swat team w the riot police!  What a horror.    

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2011, 12:22:40 PM »
::)  ::)  

Oh, I mixed up the swat team w the riot police!  What a horror.    

I asked you a question.  Not the first time that I and others have asked you this.  Why do you always duck and dodge answering? 

Why do you lie so much?

I - and others - have asked you this many times and you have yet to answer.

The question isn't IF you lie, we all know you do.  But WHY? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2011, 12:28:49 PM »
I asked you a question.  Not the first time that I and others have asked you this.  Why do you always duck and dodge answering? 

Tell me what I lied about?   

And BTW - i hope you realize that you have cemented yourself as a gay obsessed stalker on this site. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2011, 12:32:55 PM »
One who trolls the internet for shirtless pics of Barney Frank to store on his hard drive and post really isn't in a good position to call anyone else gay.

You lie constantly.  Those fake insurance papers, the 200 million per day, just bullshit over and over and over.  When called out on it, you simply deflect, whine, cry, run in circles and try to make it about something else completely.  Why?

And I won't even get into the fake girlfriend and other sociopath issues you have. 

Since you have limited brain wattage as displayed daily, I even bolded the question above for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2011, 12:35:14 PM »
One who trolls the internet for shirtless pics of Barney Frank to store on his hard drive and post really isn't in a good position to call anyone else gay.

You lie constantly.  Those fake insurance papers, the 200 million per day, just bullshit over and over and over.  When called out on it, you simply deflect, whine, cry, run in circles and try to make it about something else completely.  Why?

And I won't even get into the fake girlfriend and other sociopath issues you have. 

Since you have limited brain wattage as displayed daily, I even bolded the question above for you.

LMFAO - EVERYONE IS GETTING MAJOR INCREASES IN INSURANCE PREMIUIMS DUE TO OBAMACARE YOU FUCK! 

Second - I posted numerous links on the Indian trip costs. 

So again - tell me what i lied about.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2011, 12:55:22 PM »
Posting a fake insurance letter  you claimed to have gotten isn't the same thing.  You didn't get that, you simply pasted it off the internet after trying to hide the fact it wasn't delivered to you like you claimed.

Now onto the rest of the question. 

When called out on it, you simply deflect, whine, cry, run in circles and try to make it about something else completely.  Why?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2011, 12:58:04 PM »
Posting a fake insurance letter  you claimed to have gotten isn't the same thing.  You didn't get that, you simply pasted it off the internet after trying to hide the fact it wasn't delivered to you like you claimed.

Now onto the rest of the question. 

Tell you what douchebag - send your boy andre over to my office and I will hand it to him.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2011, 12:59:55 PM »
now he spends his time looking to see if obama's wife has a co#k  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2011, 01:01:22 PM »

Seems pretty obvious no? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2011, 01:06:57 PM »

And despite all his little gay projections and cock sniffing, he tries to call someone else gay.

I think even his imaginary girlfriend is getting ready to leave him over his cock obsession.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2011, 01:08:40 PM »
Tell you what douchebag - send your boy andre over to my office and I will hand it to him.   

No need.  You already got busted beyond belief in the thread regarding that. Mal handed you your ass after your little lie fell apart.

And why would I send Andre?  You would just no show again.  Like you did back in June.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2011, 01:08:45 PM »
And despite all his little gay projections and cock sniffing, he tries to call someone else gay.

I think even his imaginary girlfriend is getting ready to leave him over his cock obsession.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »
No need.  You already got busted beyond belief in the thread regarding that. Mal handed you your ass after your little lie fell apart.

And why would I send Andre?  You would just no show again.  Like you did back in June.

LMFAO.   EVERYONE IS GETTING MAJOR INCREASES DUE TO OBAMACARE YOU HACK! 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2011, 01:11:46 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2011, 01:31:28 PM »

LMFAO.   EVERYONE IS GETTING MAJOR INCREASES DUE TO OBAMACARE YOU HACK! 

That wasn't what you claimed.  You claimed you got a letter yourself and yet after three days of dillydallying and claiming you didn't know how to scan and post it, you threw up a letter that was NOT addressed to you and had an old date on it. 

Another bullshit attempt that backfired.  Now what about the rest of the question.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2011, 01:33:18 PM »
That wasn't what you claimed.  You claimed you got a letter yourself and yet after three days of dillydallying and claiming you didn't know how to scan and post it, you threw up a letter that was NOT addressed to you and had an old date on it. 

Another bullshit attempt that backfired.  Now what about the rest of the question.

LMFAO - I scanned and posted exactly what i got.   

you = F  A  I  L 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2011, 01:38:49 PM »
Bulllllsshhhhitttt!

Maybe you should bump that little thread so you can refresh your memory.  You claimed you had just gotten that letter a couple days before but the post mark on that date was much older.  You got caught in a lie and had your ass handed to you.  Not surprising though.

Now about the rest of the question?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2011, 01:40:29 PM »
Bulllllsshhhhitttt!

Maybe you should bump that little thread so you can refresh your memory.  You claimed you had just gotten that letter a couple days before but the post mark on that date was much older.  You got caught in a lie and had your ass handed to you.  Not surprising though.

Now about the rest of the question?

LOL.   I posted it as soon as I got it jackass.   Send your gay lover andre over and we can discuss it.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2011, 02:55:50 PM »
No you didn't.  You are still lying.  After being caught in a lie.  Damn you are pretty stupid.

How about the rest of that question.

When called out on it, you simply deflect, whine, cry, run in circles and try to make it about something else completely.  Why?
[/b]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2011, 03:04:49 PM »
No you didn't.  You are still lying.  After being caught in a lie.  Damn you are pretty stupid.

How about the rest of that question.

LOL.  I posted the letter as soon as I got it asshole - the same type of letter that EVERYONE across this nation is getting due to your communist messiahs' ridiculous health care scam that we all warned your morons about.   

How about this you moronic fool - tell me how many people are getting $2,500 redutions in their premiums as Obama promised and idiots like yourself bought in to like lemmings and pathetic sheep?   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2011, 04:21:10 PM »
It's not just people like Chris Rock.  I listened to a speech by our State Department of Labor Director recently and he applauded Obama for the great job he has done as president.  Lots of people like that still support the president. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »
Case in point.

He’s one creepy fuck. The only time he posts on here is when he's stalking 333. Look at him today, he has logged what has to be close to TWO DOZEN posts about the guy.

He’s so obsessed with the guy that he spent months trying to get them to meet. My guess is he wants to do more than just shake hands.