Author Topic: gh15 win ,,, blp following th bible  (Read 26718 times)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: gh15 win ,,, blp following th bible
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 11:08:59 AM »
looking fucking swole, bro! i'm glad u re-found ur balls and started playing with tren, anadrol etc ;D
if i was u i would also get the gh back to where it was, 18iu ed, but that probably comes down to money, right?
have u thought of combining a couple of kits "chinese bunk" with hg every here and there, plenty of info here about which ug brands to use
anyway, good luck with ur chosen path! 8)

18ui where' th serono days , they tend disappear , pre mix aq tube pharma come about same expense at 10ui

i did tren in past once i reach 6%bf to finish contest job for 3 weeks , with my panel of experiences i think i can nail condition with any type of steroids

, being in off season seem easier on cns, and around 12%bf no tren insomnia

they start pressing 1gflr3 , cjc , ghrp6 mix n label them hgh generic in canada you got to b careful

thk u
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2011, 09:26:03 AM »
Looking Great Benoit...Full shoulders ..small tight waist...This Guy truely knows his Hormones..and Truely Genuinly Cool.Decent .. guy...always willing to give helpful advice to his Iron Brothers...
Look forward to the continued progress following the Gh 15 Bible...
I too am following his bible..will post a pic in a couple of months..so far everything Gh 15 says in regards to hormones is 100 percent true....those that doubt him have not truely followed his protocols.....
Look at those that have followed his protocols and posted pics..B-Boy..Dustin....No ONe....Rearden...Benoitp ierre..spike....pellius. ..Esquire...just for starters,,,a whos who..off great Get Big Physiques....so the doubters keep doubting...lol
Also...Gh 15 was right on target with his assesement of Dusty Hanshaw Physique...and results at the Nationals...speak of his knowlegde of physiqes ...hormones....and potential...
Regards Paul

thk u

if libido fuck , if erectile dysfunction happen , if end on dialysis u will all know

i could say im more explosive , cant handle stress well , i am a tornado in control

th good n th bad will b spread here, i fell mutation n my piss look like oil

my cardio health is awful n th strength is greater
Your messed up BLP!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »

thk u

if libido fuck , if erectile dysfunction happen , if end on dialysis u will all know

i could say im more explosive , cant handle stress well , i am a tornado in control

th good n th bad will b spread here, i fell mutation n my piss look like oil

my cardio health is awful n th strength is greater
Nice!!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2011, 09:38:53 AM »
36inch waist? gross.

stop abusing the drugs i bet in clothes you look like a bloated fat mess.

off season , it not what u look like who matters , it contest day n who u fuck , n i fuck pretty

for my taste im in th bulky zone , i have 30 inch on contest stage for real, got tiny wrist n joint

it not about drugs it' about money for drugs
Your messed up BLP!

Swlabr

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 09:40:51 AM »
off season , it not what u look like who matters , it contest day n who u fuck , n i fuck pretty

for my taste im in th bulky zone , i have 30 inch on contest stage for real, got tiny wrist n joint

it not about drugs it' about money for drugs

Pics or it didn't happen

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »
so dreams really do come true . . .

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 01:38:16 PM »
Do u think there's much difference doing 100mg tren ed towards 200mg eod

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 01:55:03 PM »
Do u think there's much difference doing 100mg tren ed towards 200mg eod

yes. i definitely notice a difference between eod and ed administration of ace.
b

Swlabr

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 01:58:13 PM »
no one, any advice on NPP? I've got some laying around but I don't really know how I should incorporate it. I'm running 150 mg tren EOD, am 6', 210 lbs, high singles bf.

Thanks.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2011, 03:30:29 PM »
no one, any advice on NPP? I've got some laying around but I don't really know how I should incorporate it. I'm running 150 mg tren EOD, am 6', 210 lbs, high singles bf.

Thanks.
use it when you come off the tren.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2011, 04:14:28 PM »

Thanks.

love that stuff.

you can run it with the tren at 150eod as well, or do as hangclean said and use it on its own. i'd do as hangclean said and run it separately, the reason being it gives a very distinctive look that is different from tren- tren tends to give you a very dense hard look. npp tends to lend itself to making you look more voluminous and full.

now ideally what you'd do is this- think about upping your tren to 100mg ed- your only 250mg/wk off that right now anyway. ace at 100mg a day will get transform you. use the tren to get down to 5-6%. then hop on the npp @ 200mg eod, keep the tren in at 100mg eod just so you dont lose your hardness and keep your diet tight. you'll start to fill out well while you drop that last 1%. throw in some anadrol @100mg ed with it and watch yourself fill out. gotta be this lean for it to work well, but you'll be pretty happy with the results. feel free to thank me when your done.
b

Swlabr

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2011, 04:19:48 PM »
Awesome, thanks! What dose would you recommend?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2011, 04:22:07 PM »
Awesome, thanks! What dose would you recommend?

use the tren at 100ed to get down to a true 5-6%

add in the npp when you get there @ 200mg eod. drop the tren down to 100mg eod to keep hardness. add in 100mg anadrol a day. read why in my above post.
b

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 04:24:30 PM »
People are actually enjoying you being a train wreck and hope you will suffer even more, hope to see you destroy yourself "live". You re nothing more than entertainment to them, and that's all you re able to do with your body, with your life, giving into this retarded shit just because you werent loved as a child?

Really sad. Talk about an auto destructive behavior. Remind me of johnnynoname , billygums and their tattoos, but in a far worse way.

Swlabr

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »
use the tren at 100ed to get down to a true 5-6%

add in the npp when you get there @ 200mg eod. drop the tren down to 100mg eod to keep hardness. add in 100mg anadrol a day. read why in my above post.

Saved your post, I'll get back to ya in a few months. ;)

Thanks a lot!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 04:35:51 PM »
36inch waist? gross.

stop abusing the drugs i bet in clothes you look like a bloated fat mess.
Are you crazy, 36 is tiny for a 270 pounder, wouldn't look fat at all,if anything he would look lean with a 36 inch waist. If he was 195 lb different story.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »
Are you crazy, 36 is tiny for a 270 pounder, wouldn't look fat at all,if anything he would look lean with a 36 inch waist. If he was 195 lb different story.

ignore this guy dude. one look at his pics and you'll ask yourself why did you even take the time to respond to him. he's about 150 pounds and 10-12%bf.  he has no clue what hes talking about.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 04:39:52 PM »
Saved your post, I'll get back to ya in a few months. ;)

Thanks a lot!

no problem. good luck.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 04:40:07 PM »
ignore this guy dude. one look at his pics and you'll ask yourself why did you even take the time to respond to him. he's about 150 pounds and 10-12%bf.  he has no clue what hes talking about.
I see    8)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »
People are actually enjoying you being a train wreck and hope you will suffer even more, hope to see you destroy yourself "live". You re nothing more than entertainment to them, and that's all you re able to do with your body, with your life, giving into this retarded shit just because you werent loved as a child?

Really sad. Talk about an auto destructive behavior. Remind me of johnnynoname , billygums and their tattoos, but in a far worse way.

self destructive more fun then you think , it bring a life of uniqueness , colourful one , atypical pathway

if i follow th traditional regulations of law , ethic, and normality i will die in shame , what a fucking pathetic existence

true that somewhere bodybuilding take n born roots in insecurities after 12 years u become a men n balance humility , self esteem n confidence , muscle building or not , it wasnt related at all

all that mechanism n dynamic of bodybuilding come naturally then you see outside of box n expand horizons in knowledge n experience

some drink all there life , some snort til death , some methheads die overdose

me i choose this , it's truly entertaining indeed , of course a ego booster always welcome

if i can incarnate th worst of them all , be it, i see extreme like orgasm , equilibrium is lame

you can blame others but what your life look like ?

you anal your wife n jerk off in her mouth ?

i do ,,, tren or not ,,, better live 200%mph then watching your life pass by n insult stranger
Your messed up BLP!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 04:42:45 PM »

hes not doing it 'for them'- the guy is driven. if you read his posts he feels hes never reached his potential. is he pushing the envelope? maybe, but he knows it too. he knows his body well. hes actually very self aware. its not his first bbq. its not for you and i to judge him.
b

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 04:43:36 PM »
this waist was no tren ,, imagine a year after ,, looking forward to next contest im goin provincial overall
Your messed up BLP!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »
this waist was no tren ,, imagine a year after ,, looking forward to next contest im goin provincial overall

you look amazing bro!! no way over 10%.  damn i wish i could train again.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 04:49:47 PM »
hes not doing it 'for them'- the guy is driven. if you read his posts he feels hes never reached his potential. is he pushing the envelope? maybe, but he knows it too. he knows his body well. hes actually very self aware. its not his first bbq. its not for you and i to judge him.

i will peak by august 2012 , th past tren game was 3 weeks a year , now i plan 1 year of it
i have foundation , i now max out slin i can do th pro protocol type now a tad too late indeed but why not
got th average genetic but years n years n years of obsession pays off
that how i see it,,
im on web to spread my truth ,

if i have to be th delusional clown to make realize to other young bodybuilder which factor it represent in term of finance , health n repercussion
,,, i will

i wont b a pro but i can do that
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
you look amazing bro!! no way over 10%.  damn i wish i could train again.

that me 4 weeks out of last contest , primo npp prop gh , low slin , clen , letro shape

thk u
Your messed up BLP!