Author Topic: Ventura responds to accusations  (Read 4399 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ventura responds to accusations
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2012, 06:36:01 AM »
I don't think impressiveness of military record automatically equals honesty, does it? 

i'd prefer to see which party has evidence to back up their accusation.

Well if two witnesses say it happens - now you are accusing three people of lying over ventura?  Sure there should be amore witnesses, but if two other seals say it happened , vs Ventura, thaen I believe them.

And yes his record vs ventura is relevent.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2012, 06:50:49 AM »
What a crock of shit... You're such a dumbass 3333

Here's the clip:

1. Nowhere in this clip is it confirmed that Jesse said Seals should die, this testimony is that they just got in a fight.
2. This is disgusting, in the clip they say the onus is on Ventura to prove it didn't happen rather than the ones accusing him proving it did.
3. Where's the fucking police report you fucking moron?  Bill O investeded?  Well this was part of the story so if they didn't mention it it's because it doesn't exist... Why wouldn't Mr. Fair report that fact?
4. Why can't Bill O or someone else trying to prove this call up the owner of the establishment for confirmation?  They probably did and don't mention it because it couldn't be confirmed with the owner.  Fair not to mention that?
5.  So he just punched Jesse and ran?  LOL, not the most flattering image.  He punched someone in their 50's and ran... lol...
6.  This stinks from almost every angle but you'll believe him because he has a few buddies, one unnamed that will back him up ::)
7.  If Bill O did not investigate some of these things mentioned what's that say about his investigation into this matter?  If he did and didn't mention this stuff, what's that say about Bill O's report on the matter?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2012, 07:20:35 AM »
Well if two witnesses say it happens - now you are accusing three people of lying over ventura? 

There were more than 2 witnesses "saying it happened" with herman cain, but without a notarized videotape of him cheating - everyone believed him.

I guess the burder of proof is much lower when it's newsmax guys trying to sell a newsmax book on a newsmax channel, trashing a guy that newsmax hates.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2012, 07:46:16 AM »
There were more than 2 witnesses "saying it happened" with herman cain, but without a notarized videotape of him cheating - everyone believed him.

I guess the burder of proof is much lower when it's newsmax guys trying to sell a newsmax book on a newsmax channel, trashing a guy that newsmax hates.

I've always said the conservatives on this board are so blatantly hypocritical its amazing....I just get tired of constantly destroying them and exposing their incredibly stupid agendas....they don't even try to be fair..its just spouting nonsense after nonsense..get tired of debating the stupidity they constantly come up with..

good job 240

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2012, 08:04:45 AM »
What a crock of shit... You're such a dumbass 3333

Here's the clip:

1. Nowhere in this clip is it confirmed that Jesse said Seals should die, this testimony is that they just got in a fight.
2. This is disgusting, in the clip they say the onus is on Ventura to prove it didn't happen rather than the ones accusing him proving it did.
3. Where's the fucking police report you fucking moron?  Bill O investeded?  Well this was part of the story so if they didn't mention it it's because it doesn't exist... Why wouldn't Mr. Fair report that fact?
4. Why can't Bill O or someone else trying to prove this call up the owner of the establishment for confirmation?  They probably did and don't mention it because it couldn't be confirmed with the owner.  Fair not to mention that?
5.  So he just punched Jesse and ran?  LOL, not the most flattering image.  He punched someone in their 50's and ran... lol...
6.  This stinks from almost every angle but you'll believe him because he has a few buddies, one unnamed that will back him up ::)
7.  If Bill O did not investigate some of these things mentioned what's that say about his investigation into this matter?  If he did and didn't mention this stuff, what's that say about Bill O's report on the matter?

So this is what passes as investigations these days?  ::) Guys like Bill should be held partially responsible for the dumbing down of America. Trash.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2012, 09:55:17 AM »
Definitely more credibility to the guy's story with two SEALS who are still serving confirming his story.  What incentive do they have to lie? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2012, 10:14:55 AM »
Definitely more credibility to the guy's story with two SEALS who are still serving confirming his story.  What incentive do they have to lie?  
maybe they fucking hate Ventura, who knows.  Maybe they think even being against the war is the worst transgression a Seal can make.  I'm not in their heads and neither are you so don't act like there couldn't possibly be a reason.  

Where's the evidense?  Police were called and there's no report?  ha...
This hasn't been confirmed through the establishment?  WHY?  That should be an easy call.

The logic that Seals can't lie has got to be the oddest shit I've ever heard.  Or 3333 giving more cred in a bar fight to which Seal accomplished more ::)

Nobody seems to give a shit that this is completely opposite of what Jesse has said.

I also love Bill O asking Kyle if Ventura had been drinking but never asked if Kyle had been drinking ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2012, 10:17:12 AM »
fox viewers aren't willing to admit the channel they love so much would carry on so one-sided in this particular issue.

i love fox, hannity boils my blood but i love watching and listening. 

but in this case, bill oreilly gave softballs to this guy selling a book.  He let the dude spin his narrative and didn't challenge it one bit.  why?  It served a fox goal of shitting on ventura, simple.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2012, 10:27:57 AM »
maybe they fucking hate Ventura, who knows.  Maybe they think even being against the war is the worst transgression a Seal can make.  I'm not in their heads and neither are you so don't act like there couldn't possibly be a reason.  

Where's the evidense?  Police were called and there's no report?  ha...
This hasn't been confirmed through the establishment?  WHY?  That should be an easy call.

The logic that Seals can't lie has got to be the oddest shit I've ever heard.  Or 3333 giving more cred in a bar fight to which Seal accomplished more ::)

Nobody seems to give a shit that this is completely opposite of what Jesse has said.

I also love Bill O asking Kyle if Ventura had been drinking but never asked if Kyle had been drinking ::)

If I didn't think there could be reason, I'd say that.  That's not what I said.  Yes, all three could be lying. 

But there doesn't appear to be any incentive for two SEALS (one active duty and one in the reserves) to just make up a story about Ventura.  Now you have three SEALS telling the same story.  This isn't anything like disgruntled former employees or some woman making an allegation years after the fact.  This is three bad mofos all saying the same thing. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
If I didn't think there could be reason, I'd say that.  That's not what I said.  Yes, all three could be lying.  

But there doesn't appear to be any incentive for two SEALS (one active duty and one in the reserves) to just make up a story about Ventura.  Now you have three SEALS telling the same story.  This isn't anything like disgruntled former employees or some woman making an allegation years after the fact.  This is three bad mofos all saying the same thing.  

Two people making accusations under anonymity. Ill be convinced when the bar owner or a police report comes out verifying the events, until then there is not proof at all that Ventura did what is claimed to have happened.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2012, 11:15:51 AM »
Two people making accusations under anonymity. Ill be convinced when the bar owner or a police report comes out verifying the events, until then there is not proof at all that Ventura did what is claimed to have happened.  

Actually it's only one person who is anonymous.  Two have given their names. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2012, 11:17:54 AM »

hearmann cain approved

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2012, 11:24:39 AM »

Does the one person include the sniper?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2012, 11:25:37 AM »
Does the one person include the sniper?

No.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2012, 04:40:26 AM »
Full spin mode in effect here for nothing more than political biased agenda.  LOL!!!!

Pathetic.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2012, 09:36:31 AM »
Full spin mode in effect here for nothing more than political biased agenda.  LOL!!!!

Pathetic.
Who the fuck are you talking about?  You're the one that started a thread with absolute condemnation for Ventura even before his side of the story was told. ::)  I thought it only fucking fair that both sides be considered... big fucking deal...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
BOR said he spoke to a SEAL named "Andrew Paul" who said he said it was true.  I googled the guy and he appears a SEAL.   Dont know about the other guy. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2012, 09:43:01 AM »
when you get your news from one place this is what you get the dumbing down of people.and most on here totally rely on fox news ,they try to say they get their news from other sources but all you have to do is read their post and its like it's coming right from bill or hannidy's mouth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2012, 09:45:09 AM »
when you get your news from one place this is what you get the dumbing down of people.and most on here totally rely on fox news ,they try to say they get their news from other sources but all you have to do is read their post and its like it's coming right from bill or hannidy's mouth

LOL.   This started from the Opie and anthony interview - not fox you douchebag. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2012, 09:50:57 AM »
hahahahah i rest my case so they also get their news from opie and anthony  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2012, 09:52:31 AM »
hahahahah i rest my case so they also get their news from opie and anthony  :D :D :D

Hey moron - someone called in the show and asked him about it.   Are you really this stupid?  Yes, you voted for Obama, so i guess we already established how incompetent you are. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2012, 09:52:42 AM »
Who the fuck are you talking about?  You're the one that started a thread with absolute condemnation for Ventura even before his side of the story was told. ::)  I thought it only fucking fair that both sides be considered... big fucking deal...

No I didn't.

Your bad.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:40 AM »
Hey moron - someone called in the show and asked him about it.   Are you really this stupid?  Yes, you voted for Obama, so i guess we already established how incompetent you are. 

close to 80,000 post on a political board on a getbig,can you really, really call anybody else stupid  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2012, 10:05:32 AM »
close to 80,000 post on a political board on a getbig,can you really, really call anybody else stupid  :D

He sure as hell can't call anyone unemployed.  That is for sure.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2012, 10:25:50 AM »
That's another pretty odd thing...  People know about what happenend and are calling in to ask about it and it never got to the media until now?  TMZ pays big for stories like this.  You didn't stop to think that the caller might have been planned before the show even started?