Author Topic: Ventura responds to accusations  (Read 4391 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ventura responds to accusations
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2012, 10:27:44 AM »
No I didn't.

Your bad.
oh crap, I thought it was a post by 3333. lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2012, 10:28:34 AM »
That's another pretty odd thing...  People know about what happenend and are calling in to ask about it and it never got to the media until now?  TMZ pays big for stories like this.  You didn't stop to think that the caller might have been planned before the show even started?

could be - but he wrote about it in the book but did not name Ventura specifically.  It was kind of obvious he was referring to ventuira in the chapter though.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
could be - but he wrote about it in the book but did not name Ventura specifically.  It was kind of obvious he was referring to ventuira in the chapter though.   
Did Klye say if he was drinking that day?  He said Ventura wasn't drinking but nobody asked if he was drinking. 

Nobody really gives a crap if it's just Klye punching Ventura.  The thing that has everyone pissed off is if Ventura said Klye deserved to lose some men.  The people backing up his story have only said that Klye did punch Ventura.  That's not confirmation of what has people pissed at Ventura.  No mention that I saw that Ventura said he deserved to lose men.  I think it's only fair to ask if Kyle was drinking.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2012, 10:43:32 AM »
oh crap, I thought it was a post by 3333. lol.

Yeah, I could tell.  LOL  Just busting you a bit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2012, 10:46:19 AM »
Did Klye say if he was drinking that day?  He said Ventura wasn't drinking but nobody asked if he was drinking. 

Nobody really gives a crap if it's just Klye punching Ventura.  The thing that has everyone pissed off is if Ventura said Klye deserved to lose some men.  The people backing up his story have only said that Klye did punch Ventura.  That's not confirmation of what has people pissed at Ventura.  No mention that I saw that Ventura said he deserved to lose men.  I think it's only fair to ask if Kyle was drinking.

Oh i agree and from what i can tell, there is a good possibility that kyle was drunk and heard what he wanted to as opposed to what Ventura maybe actually said.   I can definately see that.   

In the book - its like 1 page and not too much detail.