Author Topic: IFBB Pro Pre-Workout Drug Protocol  (Read 49944 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: IFBB Pro Pre-Workout Drug Protocol
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2012, 07:39:56 AM »
;D
I mean...come on..I bet that guy (with this fuckin protocol) looked much better than Lee Haney...right? Or Sergio...  ;D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2012, 07:43:12 AM »
I bet bfg is heath or dj and gh15 is nasser.  Old school method and new.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2012, 07:43:33 AM »
You think he lies? He sent me some very, very imformative posts on the differences between sub-q, IM and IV HGH injections. Very knowledgeable and helpful dude?

lies about what he uses? yes.

lies about what hes trying to make himself out to be. yes.

does he post about things he says done that he hasnt done? yes.

does he give information out under the pretext of personal experience while not having any. yes.

his posts are fraught with inconsistencies. one minute hes using 5 gram cycles, 1200mg of tren ace and 20iu of gh the next hes says hes striving for a 'fitness model kind of look'  ???

if he knows so much why'd he pm GH15 and ask if using chinese generic with a diuretic would make it as good as US pharma grade gh? lol what?!?

hes a lonely kid who surfs message boards repeating what he hears others saying in an attempt to look knowledgable and fit in. you'd think by now in the face of all this harassment hed post a pic. shut us all up in one shot.

be careful with his advice. it doesnst come from someone whos been there/ done that. only repeats what he reads. if im going to give advice on IV injection of GH it sure as fuck will not be what i 'read somewhere'

b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2012, 07:50:35 AM »
I mean...come on..I bet that guy (with this fuckin protocol) looked much better than Lee Haney...right? Or Sergio...  ;D
ur were a top 202 placer no small feat man and other than your prep drugs,food,ect i bet u just had some cafeinne/fat burners and hit gym,,now i know with milos u were blown up bigger so i don't know if u followed some slin preworkout then.i think you did what u had to do but still had some sense,,,,,

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2012, 08:03:30 AM »

does he give information out under the pretext of personal experience while not having any. yes.

his posts are fraught with inconsistencies. one minute hes using 5 gram cycles, 1200mg of tren ace and 20iu of gh the next hes says hes striving for a 'fitness model kind of look'  ???

if he knows so much why'd he pm GH15 and ask if using chinese generic with a diuretic would make it as good as US pharma grade gh? lol what?!?

hes a lonely kid who surfs message boards repeating what he hears others saying in an attempt to look knowledgable and fit in. you'd think by now in the face of all this harassment hed post a pic. shut us all up in one shot.

be careful with his advice. it doesnst come from someone whos been there/ done that. only repeats what he reads. if im going to give advice on IV injection of GH it sure as fuck will not be what i 'read somewhere'

I getcha. Oh yeah, I wouldn't take anyone's advice without looking into myself also...I won't be doing any IV HGH injections anyhow.   

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2012, 08:26:54 AM »
Feel sorry for you bro, 500g a day and I'm loving life.

you should. I have a horrible case of carbophebia. I love carbs so much but they make me look like shit if I eat even a medium amount on a daily basis. It has always been this way for me, no matter what I use or don't use. I can't go over 1.25g of carbs per day. Whenever I do, I hate myself. Water extreme

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2012, 08:28:15 AM »
Yep, up the GH dose and carbs are your friend

no they make me hold water no matter how much hgh I'm on. I use rips though which are notorious for holding more water

btw, when i say I look like shit, that means when I don't have all six abs completely vascular. I am a much harsher critic on myself than anyone else would be. Technically it isn't looking like shit, but when all my abs aren't veiny, i fail at life

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2012, 08:28:28 AM »

Excellent post.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2012, 09:30:50 AM »
you should. I have a horrible case of carbophebia. I love carbs so much but they make me look like shit if I eat even a medium amount on a daily basis. It has always been this way for me, no matter what I use or don't use. I can't go over 1.25g of carbs per day. Whenever I do, I hate myself. Water extreme

Fuck it, start popping lasix like candy and you're golden!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2012, 11:12:50 AM »
t3 does that to me, insulin too. no matter how much i eat, always feel hungry, like someone took scissors and cut a hole in my stomach and all the food i eat falls out the bottom. keep eating and eating but never feel satiated, never get rid of the hunger, even when my stomach is so full it's hurting my back. and all i want to eat is pure sugar - donuts, cereal, pancakes, even just the jam itself without pancakes lol.

going to get some raminobrant because fuck this.

also one more thing i never mention is the need for carbs you wil notice when on hgh the need to carb is bigger than the need for protien! yes you wil need protien but you will hav eto force the protien you need ,, the carsb your body will aim for ,, groink is good example ,, ofcourse he lies his teeth but if you norice into his postings...he said before that all he want to eat is carbs...this is because old groink is on hgh ....and on everything under the rainbow.but the hgh make you want to eat carbs

high carbs is very important for bodybuilder ,, very imoiortant ,, then you cycle ofcourse but this is only when you about to get on stage,, generaly for 7-8% high carbs is the only way to grow into what you see around in modern bodybuild,,

dont belivee balonie,, i will fix it all in the website where you can actualy understand it and have it aranged for you

gh15 approved
Low carb is another lie along with clean food, extremely high protein etc.. etc....

no they make me hold water no matter how much hgh I'm on. I use rips though which are notorious for holding more water

btw, when i say I look like shit, that means when I don't have all six abs completely vascular. I am a much harsher critic on myself than anyone else would be. Technically it isn't looking like shit, but when all my abs aren't veiny, i fail at life
LAMO!!!!
dropped rips recently and dropped around 8lbs in matter of days and shittt i didn't even knew my abs could be so defined

I had carbophebia while i was reading proM for about 2 weeks, another BS i was fed along with many (some mentioned above)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2012, 11:23:10 AM »

Low carb is another lie along with clean food, extremely high protein etc.. etc....

LAMO!!!!
dropped rips recently and dropped around 8lbs in matter of days and shittt i didn't even knew my abs could be so defined

I had carbophebia while i was reading proM for about 2 weeks, another BS i was fed along with many (some mentioned above)

shit I remember you from pro muscle too.

Did you really drop 8lbs of water within 2 weeks of dropping rips? Did you change your diet and did you hop on a different gh the next day or were you off hgh entirely?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2012, 11:27:26 AM »
Or Arnold even!!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2012, 11:29:16 AM »

his posts are fraught with inconsistencies. one minute hes using 5 gram cycles, 1200mg of tren ace and 20iu of gh the next hes says hes striving for a 'fitness model kind of look'  ???

BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2012, 11:38:51 AM »

That's a  very clever point

People have lost touch with what looks good, and what it takes to get there.

Well said!

Swlabr

« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2012, 11:41:42 AM »

his posts are fraught with inconsistencies. one minute hes using 5 gram cycles, 1200mg of tren ace and 20iu of gh the next hes says hes striving for a 'fitness model kind of look'  ???

Not hating on you, you're a good guy, but didn't it take years for you to post pics too?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2012, 11:43:22 AM »
That's a  very clever point

People have lost touch with what looks good, and what it takes to get there.

Well said!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2012, 11:49:10 AM »
I actually like aesthetics,seems like a nice guy,but you have to admit the guys done everything and anything drugwise!!

He knows a lot though,but if you read steroid profiles online, and follow gh15`s posts, you learn a lot of stuff that you can parrot, while sounding like you have the real world experience to back up said knowledge.

If indeed he has done as much he says,I apologize, but until I see a pic or some proof,I`ll call it on him all day long.

I`m no giant of a man,that`s for sure,but what I post is what I know from my own personal experience which is far less than what he parrots.

He almost reminds me of the author of "The Underground Steroid Handbook' !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2012, 11:50:12 AM »
Not hating on you, you're a good guy, but didn't it take years for you to post pics too?
It did,but when he posted it bro,he was jacked!!

Maybe aesthetics will do the same thing a few years from now.

Swlabr

« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2012, 11:51:22 AM »
It did,but when he posted it bro,he was jacked!!

Maybe aesthetics will do the same thing a few years from now.

True, but you can't really call someone out on something you yourself did at one point too.

LOL @ your picture and signature by the way. ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2012, 12:04:04 PM »

not speaking for no one, but lots of people are just picture shy or don't feel the need especially older guys like in no one's case. Asthetics is in his twenties I believe?, with a "arms like Arnold" ::) ? Every guy in his twenties has an ego why would he not post a pic if they looked like Arnold? The exception is older guys who don't care much about impressing people on the internet. For example,    I  know one poster here in real life  who's about equal  to groink in terms of size ( maybe not quite but close.. a very big dude), and has never posted a  pic. But he's in his thirties and doesn't care for this mumbo jumbo.
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2012, 12:06:11 PM »
True, but you can't really call someone out on something you yourself did at one point too.

LOL @ your picture and signature by the way. ;D
She doesn`t ! LOL ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2012, 12:07:03 PM »
not speaking for no one, but lots of people are just picture shy or don't feel the need especially older guys like in no one's case. Asthetics is in his twenties I believe?, with a "arms like Arnold" ::) ? Every guy in his twenties has an ego why would he not post a pic if they looked like Arnold? The exception is older guys who don't care much about impressing people on the internet. For example,    I  know one poster here in real life  who's about equal  to groink in terms of size ( maybe not quite but close.. a very big dude), and has never posted a  pic. But he's in his thirties and doesn't care for this mumbo jumbo.
One word bro:
THUNDERDOME

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »
I personally do not understand why anyone would post there picture on a forum like this, when we are sitting here  talking about using illegal drugs in huge amounts.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »
I personally do not understand why anyone would post there picture on a forum like this, when we are sitting here  talking about using illegal drugs in huge amounts.

you would if you were as genetically gifted as aesthetics :D 
l

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2012, 01:52:09 PM »

spoken like a guy who is too embarrassed to post pics  ;D