Author Topic: feeling great on tons of raw fruits like strawberries PLUS SPECIAL RECIPE FALCON  (Read 7515 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i like to eat them with some low fat vanilla wafers damn thats some good flavanoid falcons for ya bors.

its great for energy and staying up later at night. i was already eating tons of f'n greens , maintaining perfect glossy skin complexion with this food like a model i am. getting a bit stronger slowly now again. doing about 50-60 weighted dumbell squats today with 80 pounds total. sometimes using 120 barbell . im hopefully trying to progress onto the 125 pound dumbells for squats, that would be beast on my traps as well as quads. I do these legs every single day to see how my recovery is from soreness, tightness and aching from training a bodypart everysingle day no days off.

my recovery is MUCH MUCH better when eating alot of strawberries with some vanilla wafers, plenty of fresh raw dark grapes, carrot juice everyday not sure if its pasturized so it probably looses some vitamins in pasturization, i also eat TONS OF RAW TURNIP and MUSTARD greens by the handful and bag full, this really helps the most. ill also have some baked beans mixed with regular beans of various kinds every day.... also my favorite lunch wich i have everyday.......is....

i also have a SPECIAL RECIPE i swerve with rice, i slice up about two tomatoes, add mozerella, feta cheese, garlic , paprika, sea salt and bake at 360 for about 10 minites or so damn that is really good on rice playa!
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Two questions:

- do you ever consider getting very lean again as a vegetarian to show people an impressive physiqu can be obtained without meat?

- do you still live in that paneled shack thing in the woods?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Two questions:

- do you ever consider getting very lean again as a vegetarian to show people an impressive physiqu can be obtained without meat?

- do you still live in that paneled shack thing in the woods?
i probably could get very lean, but more importantly my goal is to be healthier, lifting heavier and being able to train full body 7 days a week and get progressively stronger or get progressively leaner , either result id be happy

i live in a clean shak by a pond with walls of treated plywood supported by so ever most convieniently placed trees wich make for a fine post modern homestead
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
things are coming around nicely now, it's amazing how many opportunities there is in a day for eating healthy fruits, greens and such when you don't have to worry about eating any meat that drains the body and usurp so much digestive effort.

strawberries are great low acidic berry, it's virtually impossible to get struck by sleepiness when eating strawberries and fruits regularly.

you other people can't do this, ok? because you can't have meat and fruits together, if you do you're in deep water boy! so you see how it's better to just give up meat?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
things are coming around nicely now, it's amazing how many opportunities there is in a day for eating healthy fruits, greens and such when you don't have to worry about eating any meat that drains the body and usurp so much digestive effort.

strawberries are great low acidic berry, it's virtually impossible to get struck by sleepiness when eating strawberries and fruits regularly.

you other people can't do this, ok? because you can't have meat and fruits together, if you do you're in deep water boy! so you see how it's better to just give up meat?

yes i love how the strawberries keep you from getting sleepy. i didnt add in the strawberries in larger quantities till a few days ago. i think you can see results immediatley, but as time goes on and one is consistent damn you really see improvements in quality of life
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
with the raw fruit and raw greens my knees can handle the daily squats, im still careful, but i am aware that i must eat this way and slowly rebuild strong cartilage and tendons from the raw foods to make up for a badly nutritioned life before raw fruits and veggies
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Post a pic bro.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
yes i love how the strawberries keep you from getting sleepy. i didnt add in the strawberries in larger quantities till a few days ago. i think you can see results immediatley, but as time goes on and one is consistent damn you really see improvements in quality of life

I can confirm this.  Whenever I eat strawberries before bed, I can't sleep.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Love strawberries. Just bought to plastic cartons of them and some blueberries. I clean up the strawberries throw them in some tupeware witht the blueberries and eat them as a dessert. So tasty and healthy. A litlte homemade wip cream would go real good with it.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
i probably could get very lean, but more importantly my goal is to be healthier, lifting heavier and being able to train full body 7 days a week and get progressively stronger or get progressively leaner , either result id be happy

i live in a clean shak by a pond with walls of treated plywood supported by so ever most convieniently placed trees wich make for a fine post modern homestead

If you're happy I'm happy for you. You've always done things your way, I respect that.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Falcon, do you recommend sniffing a lot glue along with your fruits? Or is that a delicacy reserved for desert?

bradistani

• Getbig V
raw onions are the fucking don when it comes to feeling great eating fruits and veggies.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon, do you recommend sniffing a lot glue along with your fruits? Or is that a delicacy reserved for desert?
lol  ;D
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
with the raw fruit and raw greens my knees can handle the daily squats, im still careful, but i am aware that i must eat this way and slowly rebuild strong cartilage and tendons from the raw foods to make up for a badly nutritioned life before raw fruits and veggies

yes, less protein from time to time does wonders, it's undeniable. even less of some legumes like green peas for a few days sometimes helps.

raw is a whole different level of energy. it how it was meant to be and feel.

bradistani

• Getbig V
but not all veggies are best eaten raw and can be infact , less nutritious. good ol' fashioned brocolli  is a perfect example of this

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Thread of fruit = fruity thread = thruity fred = fred hatfield = Hatfields vs. McCoys

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
a calorie is just a calorie brother, dis shit ain't rocket science ma man

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Thread of fruit = fruity thread = thruity fred = fred hatfield = Hatfields vs. McCoys

LOL

Hey Johnny Falcone, serious question, when you do DB squats, you are bringing the DBs up to your shoulders to hold, not holding them down at your sides?  Is this correct?  If so, why do you prefer this way?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Consuming three strawberries allows me to drop 1 gallon loads.
I assume those 1 gallon loads are shot at a trajectory perpendicular to super model's faces no  ???

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

Johnny Falcons Strawberry Advice = Joknee Canfall Berrystraw Vicadin = Addiction Can Cause Very Straw-like Knees

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Johnny Falcons Strawberry Advice = Joknee Canfall Berrystraw Vicadin = Addiction Can Cause Very Straw-like Knees
LOL  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Strawberries will make you tall, you are 6'6" right Falcon? Bol eat them for like 32 years everyday and grape drank.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
but not all veggies are best eaten raw and can be infact , less nutritious. good ol' fashioned brocolli  is a perfect example of this
i agree, we can have both i love steamed brocolli with some good seasoned chinese sauce over rice mmmm very good
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Strawberries will make you tall, you are 6"6" right Falcon? Bol eat them for like 32 years everyday and grape drank.

yes i heard his parents were afriad of him growing to be 20 feet tall since they dont make pants that big so instead they fed him a "manute bowl" yet still managed to be nearly 11 feet tall eating strawberries everyday
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yes i heard his parents were afriad of him growing to be 20 feet tall since they dont make pants that big so instead they fed him a "manute bowl" yet still managed to be nearly 11 feet tall eating strawberries everyday
LOL  ;D