Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42953 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2012, 09:53:29 AM »
The projects? It's a gated community.  ::)

You can successfully back-up any of those claims.
Never seen such an idiotic claim from ANYONE on this site, as him claiming Zimmerman was drunk because he was driving home from target in the "Projects" (read: gated community).

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2012, 09:55:54 AM »
Never seen such an idiotic claim from ANYONE on this site, as him claiming Zimmerman was drunk because he was driving home from target in the "Projects" (read: gated community).

Do they even sell booze at Target? They don't at the ones in CT.

Didn't you know that all projects are gated these days? Look at the word games this guy is playing to try to save face. Sad, isn't it?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2012, 09:56:04 AM »
I think swelling depends on the person.  It usually takes a while for me, but one of my kids gets a nasty bruise and swells up real quick.

Does anyone know if Trayvon was still on the phone with his girl when Zimmerman says he was attacked?

I mean really know (not "240 know").

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2012, 10:04:32 AM »
Not that im aware of. There may be - ive havent really been 100% keeping up with the case.
Like I said - innocent until proven guilty. Not enough evidence to suggest Zimmermans story is fabricated. Evidence from eyewitness' corroborating his story.
There is no 100% proof smoking gun positive that his story is completely true. But there IS evidence supporting most of it and next to zero against it.
Thats where my hypothesis comes from.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/justice/florida-teen-shooting-witnesses/index.html

Mary Cutcher was in her kitchen making coffee that night with her roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla. The window was open, she said.

"We heard a whining. Not like a crying, boohoo, but like a whining, someone in distress, and then the gunshot," she said.

They looked out the window but saw nothing. It was dark.

They ran out the sliding glass door, and within seconds, they saw Zimmerman.

"Zimmerman was standing over the body with -- basically straddling the body with his hands on Trayvon's back," Cutcher said. "And it didn't seem to me that he was trying to help him in any way. I didn't hear any struggle prior to the gunshot.

"And I feel like it was Trayvon Martin that was crying out, because the minute that the gunshot went off, the whining stopped."

The two women said they could not see whether Zimmerman was bruised or hurt. It was too dark.

"Selma asked him three times, 'what's going on over there?' " Cutcher said. "He looks back and doesn't say anything. She asks him again, 'everything OK? What's going on?' Same thing: looked at us, looked back. Finally, the third time, he said, 'just call the police.' "

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/justice/florida-teen-shooting-witnesses/index.html

Ok. How does that match up with the eyewitness that stated that Zimmerman was on his back, he grabbed the phone to call 911, and then he heard the gunshot and TM was face first on the ground?
Sounds more like that he got out from under TM after he shot him, no? (if you combine both eyewitness stories)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2012, 10:09:40 AM »
Ok. How does that match up with the eyewitness that stated that Zimmerman was on his back, he grabbed the phone to call 911, and then he heard the gunshot and TM was face first on the ground?
Sounds more like that he got out from under TM after he shot him, no? (if you combine both eyewitness stories)

From what I gather, she's the only witness making those claims, too. There are multiple other witnesses all saying that Zimmerman was on his back. Also to note is that none of those people were rushing to be on national TV with their claims like the woman.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2012, 10:14:05 AM »

No, you're doing it wrong.

You have to selectively pick and choose evidence to make the Half-White guy look guilty.

Then you have to selectively put up side-by-side photos...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2012, 10:15:55 AM »
Not being tested =/= him using alcohol!
Christ! If the officers thought there was alcohol involved they would have tested, either based on smell from his breath or actions. If there is no signs of impairment - guess what, they dont test.

I dunno.  The officers/detectives invovled wanted to charge him - they were overruled.   So I can't credit that sanford PD with much.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »

No, you're doing it wrong.

You have to selectively pick and choose evidence to make the Half-White guy look guilty.

Then you have to selectively put up side-by-side photos...

Damn, youre right.
I should have just gone with the 240 school of thought - just come up with a conclusion with no supporting evidence and then pass it off as fact, cause "I said so".

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2012, 10:19:30 AM »
I dunno.  The officers/detectives invovled wanted to charge him - they were overruled.   So I can't credit that sanford PD with much.
Ok, and how does this have anything to do with your claims Zimmerman had alcohol in his system? Cause the officers/detectives wanted to CHARGE someone who had just KILLED another human, but were overruled after the investigation?
Somehow that is proof to you that he had alcohol in his blood?
After all, youre the one that said "Also it was a sunday night in the projects and he's coming home from target in Florida.  yeah, dude had a few drinks in him, let's be honest."
You said this! YOU. SAID. THIS!

Lets be honest, shall we? Yes, lets.  ::) ::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2012, 10:31:43 AM »
if i had to bet $50, its my belief he had at least 1 beer in him.   that's just my personal opinion.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2012, 10:41:20 AM »
if i had to bet $50, its my belief he had at least 1 beer in him.   that's just my personal opinion.

I hear aspirin thins the blood too. I believe he was doubling up on his ECA stack getting ready for the summer and probably had one 16 oz. tallboy.

Probably a Miller Lite brand from the way the blood trails kinda off to the left on the back of his head.

That's my assertion.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2012, 10:52:28 AM »

you've mentioned this a few times but never provided a link

which eyewitness was this ?

the link I gave you to the CNN article has  an anonymous witness that saw part of the scuffle and  wasn't able to  identify either person at the time he saw on the ground

Is that the witness you're referring to or is it someone else

Anonymous witness

A witness who asked not to be identified, even by gender, told CNN's Anderson Cooper about hearing voices outside in an area where neighborhood residents often walk their dogs and wondering, "Oh, my gosh, who's out there walking their dog in the rain?"

Then the witness heard a "very loud, predominant voice" and opened the window.

"I couldn't hear the words, but it was like, OK, this is not a regular conversation. This is someone aggressively, you know, yelling at someone."

The witness recalled seeing two men on the grass, one on top of the other.

"And at that point, not looking out the window, I heard the yell for help, one yell for help, and then I heard another ... excruciating type of yell," the witness said. "It didn't almost sound like 'help.' It just sounded so painful. But I wasn't watching out the window during that. And then the next time I looked out the window, there's the same thing: two men on the grass, one on top of each other. I couldn't see a lot of movement. It was very dark, but I felt like they were scuffling. And then I heard the gunshots, which, to me, were more like pops than they were like a bang."

The witness recalled hearing more than one shot. "It definitely was more than one pop noise, so I don't know if it was an echo or anything else. But it definitely made more than one pop."

Then one of the men, who appeared to be Hispanic, started walking toward the witness' vantage point, the witness said. Zimmerman is Hispanic.

"He didn't appear hurt or anything else," the witness said

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2012, 10:57:15 AM »
so this anonymous witness didn't see bloody broken nose, or busted/split bloody head, but saw the fight huh?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2012, 11:07:34 AM »
From what I gather, she's the only witness making those claims, too. There are multiple other witnesses all saying that Zimmerman was on his back. Also to note is that none of those people were rushing to be on national TV with their claims like the woman.  ::)

I haven't seen any of these multiple witness statements

can you post a link

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2012, 11:08:33 AM »
you've mentioned this a few times but never provided a link

which eyewitness was this ?

the link I gave you to the CNN article has  an anonymous witness that saw part of the scuffle and  wasn't able to  identify either person at the time he saw on the ground

Is that the witness you're referring to or is it someone else

Similar but not the same one. I'll find it. One I'm talking about dude watched out the window then tried to call 911

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2012, 11:19:25 AM »
Similar but not the same one. I'll find it. One I'm talking about dude watched out the window then tried to call 911

any of the  "multiple other witnesses all saying that Zimmerman was on his back" will be fine

btw - you agree I assume that this still provides no evidence of who initiated the altercation or if in fact Zimmerman life was in danger

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2012, 11:23:56 AM »
any of the  "multiple other witnesses all saying that Zimmerman was on his back" will be fine

btw - you agree I assume that this still provides no evidence of who initiated the altercation or if in fact Zimmerman life was in danger

Of course.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2012, 11:24:59 AM »
Found it.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

Updated: Monday, 26 Mar 2012, 2:57 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 5:47 PM EDT

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2012, 11:31:02 AM »
Found it.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

Updated: Monday, 26 Mar 2012, 2:57 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 5:47 PM EDT

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting

thanks - I haven't seen this before

Since this article preceded the CNN article I wonder why they didn't include it since they  included another anonymous witness

If this goes to trial this persons testimony will certainly be helpful support Zimmermans claim of self defense

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2012, 11:32:24 AM »
the prosecutor had this info and still chose to prosecute.  She did not find him credible, it would seem.

or, maybe you have some conspiracy theory that 'the system' is out to get zimmerman here?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2012, 11:32:58 AM »
thanks - I haven't seen this before

Since this article preceded the CNN article I wonder why they didn't include it since they  included another anonymous witness

If this goes to trial this persons testimony will certainly be helpful support Zimmermans claim of self defense
Yeah - I think this witness may be the cornerstone of testimony. The others saw varying degrees of the altercation, but none had a clear image like this man claims to have.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2012, 11:33:54 AM »
the prosecutor had this info and still chose to prosecute.  She did not find him credible, it would seem.

or, maybe you have some conspiracy theory that 'the system' is out to get zimmerman here?
Prosecutors jobs are to prosecute. She wants to make a name for herself - this may be the trial of the year. Clearly you missed the story (posted here in this thread) where the prosecutor admitted she couldnt refute ANY of Zimmermans story (regarding the attack) at the bail hearing.
More and more bullshit from you.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2012, 11:35:39 AM »

Bond Hearing Testimony Reveals Huge Hole In State's Case Against George Zimmerman !
Sun-Sentinel ^ | Vanity

Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 11:54:37 AM by MindBender26

Among all the coverage of Zimmerman being granted bail, most reporters are missing the most important detail of the day. The State's investigator admitted, under oath, that they have no way to disprove Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon Martin started the flight and assaulted him.

The details are buried deep in the story, but they are crucial:

Gilbreath is the State's Investigator:
O'Mara is Zimmerman's attorney:

(from the story)

"During further questioning by O'Mara, Gilbreath admitted that the state has no evidence who started the fight. There is also no evidence that Zimmerman didn't walk back to his car after chasing Martin on foot, as the defendant has claimed."

That speaks to, make that screams Stand Your Ground, and combined with new pictures of a bleeding and battered Zimmerman taken three minutes after the police arrived, it's all becoming so very clear to legal observers that Zimmerman walks on a SYG motion or at the least a SD verdict.

(Excerpt) Read more at southflorida.sun-sentinel.com ...

Are you done making a fool of yourself yet?